Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Remmington Estate ((Accepting: Need Males)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:55 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay grinned when she puffed her cheeks, she looked cute like that and looked like she had more character in her. When she laughed he figured it was a joke she was trying to pull but none the less he liked it. Eating the curry he remembered something and almost spit some out. Oh yea! Almost forgot! From what I heard we're getting a new roommate soon! He said before going back to eating his food. Having about 3 more people in this house would be good for up keeping it and making sure that it didn't get to messy. Then the chores wouldn't be so heavy on just a pair of people living there.

♈I'll write it how I please...♈

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:46 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

She began to eat and as soon as she heard him mention a new roommate her face lite up like a little kids."Really! Do you happen know who it is." She said in excitement then began eating again.

"All on my own."

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:01 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay smiled as he saw Salem's face light up like a child's and decided to take advantage of it. Sulking slightly he looked up at her sad like.Well then Getting so Excited over someone else I see? Are you like this with everyone? He said, holding in his laugh as long as he can before bursting out. Taking another bite of his food he finished it and looked up at Salem again. I think it was one of the guys on the roof who were fighting, that's at least how the dorm room lady described him. He said as he got up and cleaned off his plate.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:21 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem watched as he looked up with a sad face,"Eh! No it's not like that, Im not!" When she heard him laugh she crossed her arms and looked away from him but ended up smiling."Anyways, As long as we don't have people fighting in the house than it should be good."She stood up when she finished and cleaned of her plate as well."That includes you too.If my memory is correct you said you wish you could fight too. N-O getting in fights." She said poking his fore head.

"All on my own."

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:28 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay brought his forehead to hers and grinned devilishly. I only fight Humans or people with low power ability since I dont have any powers myself. Muy Thai and Taijitsu only goes so far in battle when put against people that can fling fire balls at you or electrocute you. He said in an almost hushed whisper. Pulling himself away he opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of Whiskey and grabbed two shot glasses. You drink? He asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:23 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem raised an eyebrow back at him."You seem to young to drink and I am to young to drink, but I'm gonna be honest I have drunk alcohol once or twice. I'm kinda of a light weight." She said with a devious smile. "But I'm not gonna deny the offer."

"All on my own."

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:59 am
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay grinned when she said she wouldn't deny the offer after lecturing him about age. Well then let's see how much of a lightweight you really are He teased, pouring the glasses and handing her one of them. Jay downed his immediately and sighed in relief, he looked over at Salem to see if she had finished hers yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:54 am
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem laughed watching Jay down his. She looked at hers then downed it."Blah!" She looked at Jay."Thats interesting..."she said coughing then putting the glass on the table.

"All on my own."

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:12 am
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

At this point Jay was on his 5th shot of alcohol. Feeling a bit tipsy he raised an eyebrow at Salem's comment. W-what....Whats Interesting? He asked, pouring another glass and almost missing it. Picking up the shot glass he just stared at it, the alcohol getting to him he was just staring at the liquid spinning around in the shot glass at this point.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:49 am
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem didnt bother getting any more and just watched Jay, captivated by his drinking.The taste it's interesting, pretty gross in my opinion." She walked up to Jay poking his chest."Your drunk arnt you?"She took the whiskey bottle with a smile."No more, At this rate your gonna get sick."

"All on my own."

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:06 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay just hiccuped and put the shot glass on the counter. F-f-fine...B-but don't say I didn't listen wh-when I-I'm still....still sick eheh... He said with a half hearted laugh. His breath burned of whiskey and his eyes were glazed over but he didn't care, in his mind this was great! He couldn't feel any better, well until the morning that is.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:44 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem patted his head as he stumbled over his words and sighed."Your going to bed." She laughed and took his arm leading him to his bedroom.Once he laid down she couldn't help her self but kiss his forehead."Good night."She smiled. She walked out and found her own room then went to sleep.

"All on my own."

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:27 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay was so drunk at this point he didn't really know where he was but just decided to go to sleep anyhow. By the time it was morning Jay felt the hangover. Sitting up in his bed he groaned, it felt like there was a boombox in his brain. Agh...Goddamnit He groaned, rubbing his temple as he got up and threw on a blue T-shirt and a pair of jeans. It was the summer time so he decided to not wear his jacket but instead threw on a hat and yawned. Wondering where Salem was Jay decided to search the seemingly endless house.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:56 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem woke up and yawned.She took a quick shower then got dressed. As she walked out of the bathroom with a towel on her head she bumped into Jay.She jumped back not expecting to run into him."Eh!G-Good morning."

"All on my own."

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:09 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay turned around as he was bumped into, seeing Salem with a tower on her head. Putting two and two together he figured that she had just gotten out of the shower, which reminded him that he himself needed to take one. Yawning he kissed her cheek and mumbled good morning in some un-translatable gibberish and headed over to the shower. After almost falling asleep in the shower many times, Jay finally finished and got out, re-dressing and Finding Salem. So whats the Agenda for today? Anything in mind? He asked as he made himself a protein shake to help get rid of the headache.

☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces