Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Strange and Stranger (Necromancer & Yakut) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:43 am
Yakut waited for his answer and when he gave it she couldn't help but smile. He seemed to know many things and refusing to help those who made his life miserable showed a good quality to him - some may argue that it was a bad quality but Yakut knew otherwise. Few would carry the gift that Necromancer had and as such it was his right to refuse to help those who had passed and needed to complete their journey and to find every lasting peace. "You will do them a great service by ignoring them in their time of need. Let them know of the harshness that they showed to you by giving them nothing at their death." Yakut didn't like to torment others, but if those others were already dead...well she saw no harm in it. Besides, those Soquili certainly needed to learn a lesson.

"And where will you go now Ghost Walker?" He had mentioned needing to finish the deer journey so that it may rest in peace, but would that happen immediately or was it something that would be done whenever he had the time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:16 am
Necromancer found himself pleased that the mare agreed with his decision - which was strange, it was unusual for the stallion to have much consideration or thought towards what others thought of him. 'It's because you like her' Came the annoying voice of his dam and Necro's ears flattened slightly at her high pitched and annoyed tone, but he chose to ignore her little comment rather then acknowledge it, returning his attention to the mare before him. That always irritated her more anyways.

"I do not know, I rarely plan where or when I will travel..my hoofs simply lead me in the direction I am destined to go." He told her, clearly meeting this mare had been destined for some reason or another and for the moment Necro was content to see what that reason might be without much thought towards the future.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:28 am
Yakut considered his words and nodded. She had this odd sense of relief that he was not leaving right away and that as of right now he had no destination in mind. It was such a strange feeling she nearly shook her head. This was a stallion, a lesser beast whom didn't deserve her respect. And yet, he had a gift and gift that was similar and yet the opposite of her own. He spoke plainly and addressed things that others were often too fearful to speak of - the biggest of those being death.

"Destiny." She said with a slight chuckle. Destiny was such a fickle thing and yet no one could ignore their destiny even if they were unaware of what it was. "Our paths were meant to cross, though I do not know why that is as of yet. Perhaps it is the connection that we share with our gifts, the connection to life and death. The trees led me to you with great insistence."She said and glanced off towards the surrounding forest looking at the various trees. They had indeed gotten quiet since she had come across the stallion, a sign they were happy that she had listened to them. Swinging her gaze back to the stallion she spoke once more. "There is much that you and I must discuss Ghost Walker. We must discover why were have been drawn together by destiny." More so she wanted to know more about his ability to speak with the dead.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:06 am
"I too think we were drawn together for a reason." Necro agreed, further ignoring his mother as her ghostly form ducked and weaved around him in an ill fated attempt to regain his attention. He knew that she would not be happy with his decision to stick around and spend more time with the mare before him - but that knowledge only made it all the more appealing. Even if he got nothing from the time but annoying his mother then Necro thought it would be worth while in the end.

"And would like to explore this reason, it is not wise to ignore such signs when they make themselves known." He commented, with a glance towards the trees. What would it be like to speak with trees? Did the towering giants have much to say? Perhaps she would tell him about the trees if he told her about the ghosts.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:24 am
Yakut nodded. It would indeed be a bad thing to ignore the signs that had been put so plainly before them both. For whatever reasons, the spirits of the dead and the living insisted on them meeting. Whether it was to gain the knowledge of that opposite power, to prove they were not alone in the world with these gifts or something else, Yakut was willing to stick around to find out. After all, the herd could manage without her for a few days and this was obviously something of great importance. His gaze shifted to look above the trees. Though the tall branches blocked out a lot of the light she could see that the sun was low and that the light would be fading soon. Whatever secrets were to be revealed would have to wait until tomorrow.

With a sigh Yakut turned her attention back to Necro. "Time runs out for us today Ghost Walker." A hint of annoyance laced her voice. "Let us meet here again tomorrow, at first light. The answers we seek will take time to find." But if she could learn something valuable and the reason behind their meeting, then she would willingly invest in that time.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:00 am
Necromancer glanced up at the fading light, although the time of day had never seemed like a good reason to do or not do something Necro was willing to let others do as they pleased, he recalled, vaguely, that the time of day was important to herds and to those who lived with them but he had never understood why. Perhaps that was why he had never truly been capable of surviving in a herd for very long.

Did this strange mare live in a herd? She was a bit odd, like him - if she did it must be a very unusual herd to accept her. Perhaps he would ask her when she returned in the morning, if he remember too anyways.

"Very well then, I will meet you here, the ghosts are quiet tonight - I don't think they want me to move on." He told the mare, flicking an ear slightly when the annoying voice of his dam spoke up to state the opposite. "Most of them anyways." He amended with a slight shake of his head.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:34 am
A slight smile crossed Yakut's lips at his statement. "If they brought us together here then they should have no reason to make you leave yet." But she knew all too well how fickle things could be. All too often the trees would tell her to do one thing and then part way through they would change their mind and tell her to do something else. She could only assume that the voices of the dead did similar things. Something to ask about tomorrow.

"Until tomorrow, Ghost Walker." Yakut said with a bob of her head and then taking one final look at the stallion she turned and moved into the trees. There was a clearing that she passed not too long ago that would make a suitable place to sleep for the night and leave only a short walk to the meeting place in the morning.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:49 am
Necro watched as the mare walked away, ear picked as he listened to her fading hoof beats until nothing more could be heard or seen of the dark brown mare. She had been intriguing to say the least - certainly one of the more interesting Soquili Necromancer had met in his travels.

'Good she is gone, now lets leave quickly so that she can't find us in the morning!' Encouraged the voice of his mother, her pale ghostly form flitting about the trail as though to entice him down it. Necromancer merely pinned his ears at her and turned away. "Don't be foolish, clearly we were meant to meet for some reason or another." The stallion told the ghost with a snort. Heck even if he didn't feel a connection with the mare he wouldn't have taken his mother's advice, her advice was always terrible. Shaking his head he decided to do the easiest thing and simply settle down here for the night, according to the deer it was a fine place to stay.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:00 am
The night had passed quickly enough for Yakut. It was strange t be away from the herd, but there was no denying that she was meant to be here and that Necromancer was also meant to be here. Today they would both explore the reason behind their meeting, what it meant and hopefully learn a bit more about each others skills. Necromancer was, to Yakut's knowledge, the only other Soquili she had met with any sort of gift like her own. She had heard about one mare from her herd some generations ago being able to communicate with nature like she did, but that mare had passed well before Yakut had come along.

With the sun rising, provided light and a bit of warmth, Yakut made the journey from the small clearing she spent the night in to where she had met Necromancer the day before. "The day has come Ghost Walker," she said while walking out from the trees without bothering to check if he was still there, "to let the secrets be revealed."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:38 am
'I really don't know why we bothered staying here." Complained the wispy form of his long dead mother, her voice high pitched and nasally with displeasure.

"We stayed because I am meant to." Necromancer replied with a slight sigh, generally he ignored the irksome spirit but sometimes - it was easier to just give her an answer then listen to the endless natter and complaints about him ignoring her. Really he couldn't win in this situation, he either had to respond and thus encourage more interaction or ignore and listen to the whining that brought on. Lose - lose.

Huffing slightly the ghostly mare flit around him, weaving in and out of the trees like fog. 'Whatever. We should have left, you don't need that mare, she's nobody..a stranger a nothing!' His mother went on but this time Necro ignored her because the object of his mothers ire was coming towards him through the trees. "Secrets are sometimes not easy to reveal, it is their nature to want to remain hidden but perhaps they will allow us some insight at the very least." He replied, surely if they were meant to met then they would eventually be show why yes?

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:12 pm
A slight smile formed on Yakut's lips. Once again, she felt that refreshing feeling of having a normal conversation with someone, and that someone truly understanding what Yakut was saying, and who could respond with non-typical answers. "True. The full answer may not be revealed to us, but with the spirits of the dead and the life of the forest willing us to meet, I believe that at least some of those secrets will be revealed to us." After all, they had both seen the signs that they were destined to meet, had acknowledged that and even stayed in the area to continue to learn what was to be learned from each other. Now all they had to do was see this through, whatever this was, and get the answers they sought.

Yakut let her eyes roam across the area where they were standing. Normally in a forest such as this Yakut would hear a constant nattering from all of the trees, rocks and other various lifeforms, but today it was more like a gentle whisper. It was a sign that the forest was happy with her decision to come back and speak to the stallion more. "The forest is very pleased. It is quiet to allow me to concentrate on our conversation." Which was in itself a blessing, some days the trees drove her nuts.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:49 am
Necro glanced at the forest around them, the forest had never spoken to him but he was pleased to hear that it was happy with their decision to continue speaking. He wondered briefly what it would be like to converse with the living world rather then the the deceased one but in the end he supposed it didn't matter, what was alive now would be dead in time and there was likely little difference in what they had to say.

Now that the mare had brought it up however Necro nodded slightly, the dead had been somewhat quiet too - well with the exception of his mother but she was never quiet so he didn't include her in his census. 'She's a floozy!' His mother was ranting even now, flitting around the mare like an irritating invisible wasp. Necromancer ignored her. "It seems that the dead are pleased as well... at least the ones that matter. " He amended at the last moment, he might not be including his mother in his take on the situation but it would be lying to discount her completely and Necro was not one to lie. Refocusing his attention on the mare and the present Necro asked the question he had wanted to ask since yesterday. "I have told you my story, do you have a similar one to tell?"

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out