Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
In the arms of the Elements (Viper & ShadowXM1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:57 pm
SXM1:

Knowing she and her large companion had reached their limit, Asharah severed them from the connection and with her ent friend backing her up, she fired a large green burst of magical energy up into the clouds. a few moments later an immense BOOM resounded overhead and low and behold, magic green-blue rain fell to earth, absorbing it and shining bright spurts of moss and grass sprang from the ground. Tree saplings emerged and began to grow into large trees, a nd damaged trees began to slowly heal and sprtout new leaves from their restored branches, while bushes and shrubs grew and flourished. as the restorative magic stretched across the forest faster than the wildfire ever could.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:09 pm
V9:

Supporting Tasesh like the rock he was, Gordawg looks on as the dryad/ent combo flexed their nature knowhow. Tasesh, fighting unconscious with typical orcish stubbornness, watched as well but mainly focused on the dryad herself. Such power... she thought.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:35 pm
SXM1:

Once done, a sea of moss and grass surrounded them all as far as the eye could see; several saplings had sprouted around them while most of the trees had healed from the fire and were sprouting new leaves; there was still signs of the wildfire damage, but nature was slowly and surely patching it up thanks to the magic all four of them had released. Shocked to see that Tasesh was on the verge of passing out, Asharah closed her eyes and summoned the Tranquility spell; within moments, healing rain was pouring down on them all. She had messed up on the spell before, and had almost fainted had it not been for her large friend; sensing her though, he was surprised to find that she was channelling the spell through herself and recycling the power used so as to keep her revitalized as well. A creaky smile formed from the giant treent's wooden mouth, proud of how far Asharah had come in such a long time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:47 pm
V9:

While extended durations of time in the rain annoyed him, Gordawg sensed the magical nature of the rain. Gently scooping up Tasesh up in one massive hand, Gordwag held the orc druid above his head where she could be revitalized by the healing rain. The orc druid grumbled about being soggy now but could do little to resist her guardian's actions.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:01 am
SXM1:

Asharah, seeing that Tasesh was feeling better, stopped the spell, carefully trotting slowly over to the twosome. "I'm sorry I got you wet," she said to them. "Don't worry though, that's not normal rain, it'll dry quickly....Ooooh!" she suddenly says placing her hand over her upper belly. "They didn't like that at all." she moaned..."Well next time you lot want to enter a magical maiden to be reborn, be more cautious." her reply from them were several kicks of protest as she rolled her eyes. A deep bass like rumble erupted from the large Treent that was travelling with her, it took a moment to realize that the ancient was laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:08 am
V9:

"While I can say I am envious of the power you possess, I am thankful that I'm not quite your size yet..." Tasesh replies, nodding her head towards the dryad's belly while gesturing to her own bump which was a pebble by comparison. With the healing rain passed, Gordawg lowered Tasesh back to the ground.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:15 am
SXM1:

Asharah blushed at her upper round belly then her lower belly. "Yeah, I guess things like this are drawn to me because I'm a creature of nature herself....though it does get a bit annoying at times....but the ones here.." she says patting her doe's half , I've had awhile now....they're.........not exactly a normal conception either." she adds blushing again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:46 pm
V9:

Tasesh laughs as she slowly dismounted from Gordawg's hand. "I know the feeling." For emphasis, the orc druid prods her belly with a finger, revealing it to be hard and unyielding like the earth elemental that follower her every step. "I fear if I grow to your size, I'll be immobile. Just this big and I already feel like I'm carrying a ton."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:04 pm
SXM1:

Asharah winced at that, knowing what Tasesh meant, looking at her own sizeable girth, and blushing at how much her bust had increased. It had always been rather nice and bouncy, but now...her thoughts were distracted as she uttered and "OH!" of surprise as her upper belly expanded a bit more and the belly of her doe's body almost balooned out. Blushing, it was all she could do to keep her legs balanced as she crossed her back legs as best she could, then went red again as her top ripped free and she was basically topless before everyone. Her Treant ancient companion, taking pity on her, gently scooped her up in his branches and, growing a supportive like cradle for her placed her in his treetop area to relax.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:12 pm
V9:

While equally surprised by Asharah's sudden growth, Tasesh managed to keep her jaw from dropping. This woman's connection with nature is YEARS beyond my training, the orc told herself as she silently watched the dryad fill up like a waterskin.

"And I thought you were big before. Do those growths happen often?"  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:18 pm
SXM1:

She looked out from her cradle of rest and nodded blushing again. "Unfortunately yes, but Seeing as I'm the only one of their element to go to..." she started then a deep huff from the ancient himself as he cut her off. "You are too generous for your own good Asharah," he says to her, making her shift uncomfortably. "I know you are a being of life, but soon you will have to find another to carry these extras....remember...the ones you carry now are much more important at the moment." he adds making the young dryad Shaman hang her head in defeat. "You do not want to burst do you?" he adds making Asharah shake her head no.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:28 pm
V9:

Tasesh cocks an eyebrow at the ancient Treants strange comment but didn't press the matter. It was none of her business, no matter how much it strangeness of it interested her. A miracle dryad carrying enough offspring to populate a small village.

"Well we can't have you waddling about in the nude like that. If you'd like, I've so fresh leather back at my camp we could fashion into a cover of sorts."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:44 pm
SXM1:

"That would be acceptable." the Treant says in his deep voice. "We are outcasts among our people, because we are dabbling in magic that is....a bit radical to our kind. But it is necessary if our race is to survive." Asharah has an uneasy look to her when the ancient says that. Her hands across her bountiful breasts as she also tries to comfort the babies within her wombs. Taking a deep breath, she asks him to let her down. Finding her footing, she slowly trotted toward Tasesh and her Golem friend as her arms cradled her rounding belly, while her long green hair with flowers and leaves woven into it over her bosom.

"Please lead the way if you would; there is strength in numbers, and even though you and I are...with child...I expect our guardians can more than hold off any thugs that try and attack us." she finishes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:56 pm
V9:

Although her heart desired more information, Tasesh nodded her understand and left the topic alone. Hopefully she'd get more information once they settled down for the night at her camp.

"Gordwag here makes a fine door." Tasesh says with a smile, patting the earth elemental's thigh as she turned to walk away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After cresting their third small hill, Tasesh pointed out a nearby mountain that made up the mouth of a valley. "My cave is nestled in the side of that mountain there."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:09 pm
SXM1:

Asharah nodded smiling. "Trond can work with the ground system and bring water sources to us if need be with his root system." she says to Tasesh. Once settled down on the cavern floor, Asharah lay down, her huge belly of her doe's body enormous and round, and teeming with life. Her upper belly wasn't as huge, but it was well on it's way! Concentrating, she grabbed an emerald gem on a rope of hemp and resting between her breasts and lited it off. Placing it to her upper belly then her lower belly, she started to glow green as wisps emerged from her body and she started to deflate a bit.

By the time she was done, her emerald was sparkling with light. She was not as huge as she was, but her upper belly was still sporting a slight round curve and her lower belly was still a bit large. "Ah much better..." she says smiling. These little lives will be suited for other lifebearers, besides me." she says to her hostess.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff