Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Stay (Damien x Uru) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:48 pm
It was a fair point, one that had damiens lips in a thin line. "Yes you are quiet, but just dont think you have to be afraid to breathe in this place, i just wanted to remind you that." the hound assured Uru as he passed over the bowl and the salad spinner. "A wash and spin, if you please." he asked with a honeyed voice and placed the steaks on the heated grill, the sound of sizzling was palpable and comforting.

"We cook to bond here." He explained, taking a handful of mushrooms he begged from Jove, the little expert mushroom finder and giving them a rough slice to add to the pan. The kitchen didn't seem spacious whenever there were others over, Uru also being one of those creeper. It was not stifling, he was glad to note, just fine as he tried to wiggle past the boil for the salt and pepper grinder. "Besides, its a good skill to have."

It was starting to smell good in the kitchen, spicy and savory and downright delicious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:43 am
"If I didn't breathe, I'd be dead." Uru huffed at the comment, his back turned to the boil. There was a twitch of the lip there as he busied himself with the greens and sink. The rinsing was simple, it didn't take a genius to work the salad spinner and he spun it twice for good measure before placing the washed greens into a bowl. The smell of meat was mouth watering. Being a canine, the smell of meat was alluring. But he would have to wait until the monster was done. It was odd, bring in a kitchen, let alone his own. Growing up he was allowed down with the servants as they worked. He had a kitchen himself, and he didn't manage these sort of sounds and aromas. There was something pleasing about it.

The kitchen was small, kind of like his own before the renovations. He was a pretty big guy himself and Damien was no small scareling either. Whenever the boil moved to get around the demon, he would politely tuck his tail around his side to keep it out of te host's way. Feeling the boil brush against him as he did so made him wonder; should he get out of the kitchen to give him room? Damien spoke up, rousing him from his thoughts. "Bondin over cooking. Is that a house rule or your pack's?" He inquired, quickly diverting his eyes. Why did he ask that? He chalked it up to personal curiosity of other pack dynamics because his bonding time with his pack was suppose to be tactile comfort and presence; which explains a lot considering.

"Yeah, I suppose it is." He murmured quietly as he worked ingredients ino the salad. The only thing he could make was stir-fry and putting mini pet treats into a bone shaped pan. "I should learn to do more than I do."  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:12 am
PhiferWolf
"its more of a house rule." Damien replied, fretting over the item cooking in the pan. Everyone has their own way of seasoning, or how they like their meals to taste, making seasoning a delicate conflict of balance, and allowing the monster the executive choice of adding more black pepper. "Are you more of a medium, or well done type of boil?" He himself enjoyed a little bit of pink, but wanted to give the demon the choice of cooking it to the point of toughness if he insisted.

Cooking for others was fun and nerve wracking at the same time.

It was already time to flip the items, allowing the senses a chance to review all the wondrous sounds and smells again in its full glory. "I've only cooked with my grandfather a handful of times, same with my father." the hound continued, swishing his tail as he continued, grabbing the mushrooms and prepping them in slices and acquiring a small container of cream from the fridge. "I used to do the bulk of my cooking with my mother."

He needed to keep his hands busy, giving the skillet a little shake. "You?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:41 am
Bloodlust Dante

The tips of his ears went pink as he stilled at the counter, his tail bristled briefly before settling. The question was not one he knew because... he never had steak prepared for him. It was always made in a way that he was able to eat it. The servants at the manor would make it the same way every time and he never questioned or wondered what 'medium' or 'well done' meant. Was there a difference? He closed his eyes he recalled the memory of the meats he tended to eat. There was always some red to it, the globulin making the plate red which his mother hated because it was improper but it tasted all the same. "Medium." he guessed, the answer drawled as almost a question. "Not tough, soft enough that it bleeds a bit." He promptly went back to working the salad.

His tastes were of the fancy crap that his mother had him eat; it was that or starve and he needed his nutrition as his body dictated. So he wasn't too picky of what he ate, coming here, he had the luxury of just throwing whatever vegetables and meat into a pan and stir it until cooked. So this was a bit nostalgic.

Uru made a sharp hiss as he sucked in what he could only excuse as drool from escaping the corner of his maw. The smell was hectate damn heavenly to say the least. Other than that small gesture, he made no other to indicate his alluring interest to what the monster was doing behind him. "You've had practice." he chimed. He only cooked for himself and baked for the minis. It was when the boil's tail touched him that he reflexively recoiled it away, glaring over his shoulder at the swishing, chocolate-colored tail. Apparently, cooking seemed to make the boil happy. He could not recall the last time his tail wagged. Perhaps it never had.

The indication directed at him jerked his attention at the back of the monster's head. Definitely focused on what he was doing, which he, himself, clearly was not. "No. The servants cooked for me. I started cooking for myself recently." He cleared his throat and got back to working into the salad what he tended to like, hopefully, Damien wouldn't object to the additions he included.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:40 pm
PhiferWolf

Damien nodded his head in understanding, registering Uru's request as Medium, closer to medium rare. After prodding the meat with an index finger, it was at the right time to pull off the pan and left to rest, swatting at the flood of foxfires gathering at their feet. "it our time to eat, you had yours." he chided, ushering the herd out of the kitchen and away from Uru and himself. "Practice means nothing, ok maybe something but it does not mean im good at it." the hellhound argued, staking a stab at himself.

There was many a time when the bacon was not perfect, rice was burnt and the horrible smell of popcorn left on for too long. "we shall make the time to learn, every day. together." he declared, it was a roommate agreement.

The concept of the word made him feel light, bouncy in his step as he moved around to grab the serving plates.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:52 pm
Bloodlust Dante

"So... you're trying poison me?" He jested at the comment with a raised brow, luckily, his back was still to the monster as he kept his hands busy tossing the greens in the bowl. The shuffling of paws made his heart warm, he was missing his own group of little ones that hearing the foxfires yips and barks only urged him to go back to his room to get his own. Perhaps spend the night there with them, wrapped up in their company. But it hurt him every time he went back there though... especially with angry gnomes currently residing there during the renovations.

Everyday. Together. That comment got him to glance over his shoulder with a dubious expression. Was that some sort of spoken agreement that he was staying here? That he was welcoming him to stay - no, live in his territory? His space? He opened his mouth to speak but Damien had already moved on to plate the table.

Was his tail swishing?

Swallowing down whatever it was, he took the bowl and brought what was needed to the table as well.

What was he suppose to say to that? His face was hardly a mask as it betrayed him. He was clearly thinking deeply.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:17 pm
Damien gave Uru a blank scowl, there was no anger in it, just an overwhelming sense of 'what', before rolling his eyes and bopping the boil with his low hanging tail. a casual swipe of the appendage that he was used to. It was a playful motion in his clan. "Ha ha, very funny, meanwhile you were also slobbering like a ravenous pup while i was busy making it." he objected, bringing the facts to light about Uru's hunger.

While the light atmosphere was still there, the boil that he was entertaining began to fret, lines of thought that pressed those furrowed brows together in a harsh manner. So it was in the moment of spontaneity that allowed the monster to swipe a big piece of lettuce across the demons face. "Silver seed for your thoughts?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:48 pm
Bloodlust Dante
"To be fair, I just got back from the gym. I have an appetite," he countered as he followed the boil. Yes, he was hungry. The food smelled amazing, it looked amazing, especially when Damien had plated them in such a way that made the food he was served when he was with the pack look amateur. Perhaps that's just his stomach thinking and the food was just that... seductive with its alluring aroma and appealing appearance.

Uru took a seat at the setup that the monster had made, assuming the one he was standing in front of was his own. Snapped from his thoughts by the sensation of a wet, crisp green, the demon glared at the boil. Like what was that for!? Breathing through his nose, he looked down at his plate. "This a thing now?" he questioned, thick, heavy brows up to his hair line as he motioned between them with a fork. Make time to learn, every day. Together?"  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:00 pm
Damien wasn't sure if he wanted to know the question anymore, but it was already asked. Food momentarily forgotten, the hound paused in his ministrations, forks being held in midair. "If you want." he tried to say nonchalantly, green meeting blue and gold. "I mean, if you want your space, I can understand that, and we dont have to always cook." he continued to ramble "I mean, theres always takeout, or we can go to dinner together, maybe not you know TOGETHER, but just go out to eat at a nice place thats good at it and oh jack i need some water." the hound felt like the rambling would not stop and with each passing second the air was getting thinner until the moment of reprieve when the act of drinking shut him up.

Up until he began to choke on water and went into a coughing fit, holding up an arm to signal he was ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:25 pm
All the while the monster spoke, he was slowly putting food into his maw but his eyes remained on him so maneuvering the fork into his mouth was slow and calculated. He was rambling. With his mouth full of food. Should he say something? Technically, it is impolite to speak with your mouth full of food. It was also rude to chew loudly, but he did it anyway to spite his mother... but it is also rude to correct the host. So he kept his mouth shut. That fine, strong jawline of stubble leading to his currently sauced mouth shut.

"If I want space, I can get it myself. If I am here, I'm here. I got the gist of the offer of 'Welcomed here anytime'."
Okay, he was fishing for words, or rather, for Damien to say it aloud to be a confirmation. A confirmation that Damien wanted him to stay here, that it was okay for him to live in the boil's space. Should he bring more of his things than he already had? He had his guitar here, his current book and glasses, a now, a duffel bag of clothes. "If you want to cook, we can cook. If you want to be lazy, we can order out. If you want to get out of here, we can go some place and eat." The big boil spoke as he watched the monster stumble from his place to get a glass of water. Almost out of his control, his body jerked from his spot to assist the choking guy before he was signaled that he was alright. Settling back he watched with a concerned expression before forking a few more helpings of salad into his mouth, accompanied by the steak.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:46 pm
Water betrayed damien. it was supposed to be safe, and preventing him from making a further fool of himself, the fact that it decided to go to his lungs instead of his stomach made him inflamed. Seconds passed as the boil managed to get the coughing and breathing in check, shoulders sagging and relaxing after the ordeal and shrugging off the awkward feeling from earlier."Good, I'm glad the terms have been set and understood by both of us." he rasped, taking a more calm sip of the liquid that tried to kill him.

He was not feeling so hungry, giving the rest of his meat to Regal and nibbling lightly on the remaining salad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:56 pm
Bloodlust Dante

It was a smell that he was not familiar with. In fact, he probably looked silly as he sniffed the air and looking every which way to discern the location of the scent. But it was definitely... there. Whatever it was. Uru picked up his utensils again as he dug into his food once the host had settled back into himself after nearly choking on a glass of water. His eyebrows raised at the comment. 'Terms'? Those were the terms of being here?

Uru watched as Damien gave the entree to the scruffle and worked on the salad. He watched as Regal took to the meal with concern. "Was it something I said?" he muttered as he watched the scruffle off the side of their eating area. "I'm sorry, I just - Look, are you asking me to stay here with you or do you not care if I come and go whenever if you're here or not? I am getting signals here that I am not understanding." He almost growled, his fork standing in the last cut of steak, his salad down to the last leaflets.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:25 pm
The tone was stronger and harsher, giving Damien pause for concern. "No, I honestly dont have a problem with you being over, i meant it," he assured Uru. The meal was all but forgotten as he tried to go and grab a couple of day old slices of cake. "I was just embarassed about earlier. don't pay attention to me." he admitted quietly, offering a piece to the other hound.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:35 pm
Don't have a problem being over. So it wasn't a formal invitation for him to stay, it was just a place for him to crash until the renovations were completed. He was okay with that, his duffel bag of clothes would suffice then. He nodded to himself as took his plates to the sink.

Taking the proffered cake, he put it onto his plate and gave him a glance. "Hard to not pay attention to someone when he is choking." He replied as he dug into the cake. It was kinda between moist and stale. Cake was cake. He'd work it off later. The demon sat at the counter, idly eating his cake.

"I think I'm gonna stop going to the gym as often."
He spoke casually, forking a piece of dessert into his mouth, a slight dusting of crumbs on his scruff.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:02 pm
Damien, while being able to enjoy their tentative friendship, was not able to resist taking it back to how it was between them in the past, with merciless teasing. Jovial with the slice of cake in front of him, the monster gleamed his teeth. "Oh? thats bold considering how you are eyeing that piece of cake." the chuckles rolled, bubbled in delight before promptly shutting himself up with a forkful of the dessert. "But its cool, it always going to be there should you change your mind. Got plans for that new found spare time?" He queried before shoveling another forkful of cake into his face.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff