Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Uta's Breeding Wishing Star: Twinkle, Twinkle! Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:53 pm
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for Beejoux & [X]Natty-Chan[X]!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Here
Lifemates: Yes
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? No
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A black pearl from Hei Zhenzhu
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?

After rolling the glistening black pearl from his mate to where the offering was to be placed, Abbadon quietly looked up to the star. He continued to silently eye the glistening star, seeming to sense its magical qualities.

The stallion was never much of a talker. He wasn't much for having or wanting company eiher, until he met Hei. She saw the gentle heart inside the shell he believed was a monster. Even after learning he had kalona running through his veins and attempting to push her away, she followed and remained and softened his heart. So much so, he began to think of his family that he had left as soon as he was old enough. He now wanted to go back to see them.

To his lovely mate who brought these feelings back to him, he wanted to do something for her. "Star... hear my only plea, all I ask is to make my mate happy. To thank her and to show that I appreciate her staying with me, even when I tried to make her leave. A foal to care of together will bond us closer and that is all I want."

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:00 pm
This is a Self-Pairing! Only [ATh e a r t ] Is Getting a Basket!

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent or Lifemating List: I own both (: but I have the link here!
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? Nope
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? Nope
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple: RP Link - I technically used this one before, but I also have another one in progress so if that's needed I can provide :3
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Yellow and orange feathers as well Rualie's basket.
Short IC Response:
Temperance and Laermeluion laid on the ground under the wishing star once again. Their now young adult daughter was in her miniature form, fast asleep on top of Tempy's back. The couple looked at their daughter and the basket their miracle came from. All they could do was smile at each other.

Laer knew what he wanted to say, so he looked up to the sky and began. "Thank you for blessing us with a beautiful daughter. There isn't much that we would ask for now, but take part of what you gave us before and a little bit more. We hope that you can continue to bless our small family."

He could feel Tempy's breathing slow down and hear the soft snoring of Rualie. Laer knew he didn't need more, but would be thankful for what he had and might find in the future. Laer threw his coat over his little loved ones and put his own head down to rest for the night.  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:23 pm
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for Seruta & Fea Line!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert - No Blanket
Link to Breeding Permission: Link
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A feather and a flower.
Short IC Response: Saluki walks calmly up to the edge, eyes low until he falls into position where he'd seen so many others stand to wish upon the star. Green eyes lifted to the heavens, eying the star a moment before he inhaled to speak.

"Oh, great wishing star... hear my plea. I am an aging stallion. My young days are nearing an end. I have seen battles, gathered scars, suffered great heartaches and the like..." he paused a moment, thinking back to his first love. The family they made together. The children they made were all grown and now living on their own. They'd left the nest, as it were. Much like his first mate.

But things were looking up for him now. He had a new life in the making. A wonderful mare who now meant more to him than any other. They'd discussed the possibilities of family, but had put little to no effort into the matter as of yet. Mainly for Saluki's fear of losing yet another loved one in time.

"If you would please... grant me this one wish. Grant me and my new love children so that we may enjoy the pleasure of having a family once more."

He turned his head, teeth nuzzling into his mane a moment to retrieve a feather that had been entwined with a single flower. His human made a habit of keeping a feather entangled in his mane for each child he had already, plus an addition as a silent wish for more children to come. She had taken extra time recently to wrap a flower his new mate had gathered into the extra feather. This is what he was offering. A gift from both parties.

He set this flower-feather down with the other offerings and hoped the star would shine brightly upon it.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:33 pm
All Owners Other than Me are Giving Up Basket Eligibility For This Pair! Only Brosephiine Is Getting a Basket!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Three posts in a row
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? Siavash is co-owned
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? pippi18848
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few glittery decorative snowflakes and pale blue feathers.
Short IC Response:
With Freya, Siavash found someone he could be himself with. He enjoyed her company greatly and soon found himself debating things he had long ago forgotten. The thought of being a father made him uneasy, but also filled him with a great sense of pride and excitement. He had not felt this way in a long while and he found it exhilarating. To nurture a young life into adulthood, to raise it with love and care... He never thought he would be able to do something so important. But now, with such a warm mare to help him and ease his worries, now he was sure this was something he was capable of and something he truly wanted.

When the time came to lay down their offerings Freya offered up a few decorative snowflakes before stepping back to allow Siavash to make his offering. He hesitated, but the mare's presence gave him the confidence he needed to lay down the pale blue feathers he had brought. With a deep sigh, he stepped back beside Freya and gazed upwards. "I have been alone for so long. I had forgotten what it was to trust, to love, even to have friends. Freya has shown me all of this. Whatever may come, please... Bless us with a little one to fill our lives with laughter and love." He paused briefly and glanced at Freya, who stood smiling beside him. "Freya especially deserves this," he added softly. "For without her, I would still be bitter and lonely."

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:01 pm
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for Kyrieko & Miss Cherie!

An Extra Gift
Image of mother:
User Image [ Uncert ] // [ Wingless uncert ]
Image of father:
User Image [ Uncert ]
Link to Breeding Permission: Here~
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? Nope!
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? n/a
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Dark Side leaves one of her feathers, picked gently by Sanguine
Short IC Response:
The purple mare had woken up at the start of the evening feeling... strangely giddy. She'd gone back to the mountains again, wishing to spend time with a certain stallion. And tonight, as she looked up towards the sky, her heart skipped a beat. "T-The star!" She gasped softly, bright eyes widening as she glimpsed the bright glow among the trees. Moving swiftly to find Sanguine, Dark Side prodded him into going up to the hill, to get a better view of it. And to leave it an offering. The Star was special. And being nocturnal herself, she felt it was a sign.

Traveling up the hill, Dark Side was quiet, thinking to herself. She knew what an offering could mean. And wanted to have a family again. Smiling gently, she murmured to Sanguine, asking him to pick one of her feathers, so they could leave an offering. One that not only represented them, but also held special meaning in their love of flying! When her hooves reached the top, Dark Side turned her smile up towards the star itself. "Dear Star," she whispered, placing the feathers down. "I have a wish... one that I have been afraid to admit, but I think I am ready." The mare took a deep breath and continued. "I miss having a family. And I would like to form a family once again. If... if you could grant this wish, it would mean the world to me." She ducked her head shyly, sending a silent thanks to the star for listening.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:21 pm
We're Golden!  We Want Two Baskets for dawns_aura & Pink Pandah Bear!

An Extra Gift 
Parent 1: 
User Image uncert
Parent 2:  
User Image
Link to Breeding Permission:here
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned?  n/a
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible?  n/a
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?  A few random rocks and trinkets she's found on her journeys. Along with a few things her figment of imagination 'Spooki' has also gathered.
Short IC Response: 'Twinkly star up in the sky
Little light in the dead of night...
'
Grass green eyes were unfocused as they stared up at the sky. And though her mind was clouded and not all that clear even she could tell there was something special about this star and about this night.
'Visions and phantasms
Figments and fact
Bits of me and part of him...
'
For a brief moment she became focused. ' He is my light. My dream in the dark. The only thing I want is him to be happy. So perhaps a little miracle.' And with that, her reality shifted once more.
'Little eye, fly so high
Light at night, light in sky
See my heart, know its true
The dream I wish for me and him.
'

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:49 pm
All Owners Other than Me are Giving Up Basket Eligibility For This Pair! Only Frezir Is Getting a Basket!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Here you go <3
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? Nope
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? dawns_aura
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? a couple of little white flowers and a paper lanturn
Short IC Response: It was a beautiful night as Lily walked into a small clearing with a smile. "Starlight, star bright. Oh how I wish tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might have this wish tonight." She said solftly as she laid down on the soft grass. "I wish for a child of my own. To love, to care, and to teach for now and forever." She spoke softly as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Gao had been watching from a far, listening to the mare's wish. He was touched by her words. "Wishing star, please grant this mare's request. A child would be a true gift." He said then left off into the distance.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:22 am
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for Nymphalidae & II--Gen3sis--II!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Nymphalidae (Nymphalidae)
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Hallow's Bane (II--Gen3sis--II)
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: [X]
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Hallow's Bane's arrowhead necklace and a small lock of her mane.
Short IC Response: Nymphalidae couldn't believe her eyes when she saw it. The star had returned -- the same star that had helped guide her back to her mate with the gift of a Kalona filly, the same star that had aided her friend Nightingale in finding her sister -- alive -- when the fires hit the Kawani lands. Dare she ask for it's power again? She looked over at her sleeping mate, contemplating, but it wasn't difficult to come to a decision. She wanted more foals with him. How could she have desired anything else? She carefully, quietly stood up, and realizing she couldn't just ask the star flat out without offering something in return, she bit the arrowhead necklace off from around Hallow's Bane's neck with her sharp teeth to take with her. Surely, he'd forgive her. Once she was alone, she placed the necklace upon the alter and with it, a small lock of her hair. She looked up at the star. "Star, I ask once again for your aid. Help my family grow strong and increase our numbers. You blessed us with Ingveldur, our Kalona daughter, before. You blessed Nightingale the safe return of her sister. Surely, you must see the potential in our small herd to have given us your gift twice, so I come to you again with a plea: bless this herd with more strong children. This time, we'll do it right. This time, Bane and I will raise them together, and we will become truly formidable."

Previous Generations
If desired (and allowed) here is Hallow's Bane and Nymphalidae's family lines for more inspiration/possible throwbacks!
Permissions: [Kamiki], [Azure], [Arcana], [Paris], [Persephonix]

Nymphalidae's Family
Parents: Arcana x Parixaeus
Maternal Grandparents: Kamiki x Azure
Paternal Grandparents: Paris (Cursed) x Persephonix

Hallow's Bane's Family
Father: Yngvar

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:55 am
This is a Self-Pairing! Only o-Elixir-o Is Getting a Basket!
An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Chrysalis
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Balthier
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: I own both
Lifemates:No
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? N.A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Skull of a rabbit
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?

Self-proclaimed queen approached the wishing star once again. The first time it had granted her Balthier and now she wished for more. Call her greedy if you must! The mare turned to look at Balthier and thought for a moment “I know what to wish.” She grinned.

Balthier looked towards his queen “My queen, what will you wish?” he asked her.

She turned towards the wishing star tossing a skull from a rabbit down before it. Her eyes focused upwards “Oh wishing star, grant me another wish! I wish for me and Balthier to spawn a little one so I may have a strong child!”

Balthier’s almost choked and blinked “Chrysalis?! Is this wise?” he asked his queen.

“Oh. I think it’s wise.” There was no way she was going to create offspring with him otherwise. She was going to save that with someone much stronger. She turned to him "Do you not trust me?"

"Of course, my queen."

The two of them both looked towards the wishing star. Balthier closed his eyes and Chrysalis just grinned.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:35 am
This is a Self-Pairing! Only [Kamiki] Is Getting a Basket!

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 3: ((I'm just adding this in since they are part of a lifemated triad.... if she can't be used as "influence" that's fine, but I wanted to post her here just in case))
User Image
Uncert
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent or Lifemating List: Listed here (Part of the Triad "Valley Pearls")
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple: Here
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A Braid of Amitorlin, Sequoyah, and Xandir's hair, with a few feathers and scales attached to make a charm
Short IC Response: This time when Xandir trotted up to the mountain, there's was a bit more of an optimistic prance in his step. Once before, the star had granted his wish... to give Sequoyah and himself a beautiful daughter. Perhaps he should feel guilty for being greedy - but Mirari was a grown mare now and now, just maybe, the Star would be as benevolent as before.

"Hello again, Friend," he said the light in the sky. "Things have been better. I'm coming to realize things...that we can be happy. All of us....we're happy. If you could be so kind as to maybe give us another child, I would be so grateful," he said with reverence and respect, before making his way back down.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:28 am
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for [Ririka] & [XxXPandamoniumXxX]!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Iona
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Zachariah
User Image User Image
Uncert Unmasked | Uncert Masked
Link to Breeding Permission: HERE
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? Yes, the stallion
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? Ishtanballa
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A wolf skull
Short IC Response: Zachariah had never spoken his feelings to Iona let alone let her know that deep down he wanted children of his own. It was something he just couldn't talk about especially with the issues he was having with his father and how they couldn't settle their differences. He didn't know if it was a good idea to let Iona know he wanted kids at this time. He couldn't even take the first step and let her know how he truly felt, so how would he be able to do this. Whenever he got the courage to say something, he would talk himself out of it and it made him angry every single time. He wasn't a wimp. Never was, but feelings and children were his two weak points. He had to let all his guard down to tell her something like that.

Placing the wolf skull down on the ground, he looked up at the sky. The stars were so beautiful at this spot. He found it one day during traveling and it was nestled a little away from his family's territory. The trees separated showing the dark midnight sky above and it was a good place to come and think if one needed to. It was very quiet. "I can't believe I'm doing this.." He mustered remembering that his cousin Hania had so much luck getting children this way and so did Astraea. He didn't know if it would work for him though. "I'm not good at this, but I suppose it's easier talking to you then to her.." He said lightly looking down at the animal skull. "This if my offering to you." He was nervous and felt like a complete fool right now. It was a good thing his father wasn't around to laugh at him.

"I love her..I haven't told her, but yes...I love her. I want children of my own...which is something else I haven't told her either." He said looking up at the stars with sad eyes. "I am hoping you grant me a gift. A gift that I can bring back to her so that we can be parents together. I don't know if she wants kids at all, but if she doesn't then I will raise them better then my father." He gritted his teeth at the thought of his father. "I know she will accept them though. I know she will love them and so will I. I just want to grant this wish..If nothing comes from this then fine..at least I got some things off my chest." He felt even more crazy for talking to himself right now. "I want to share this, this one thing with her so that this can be the beginning of our own family." He smiled at the thought of his own child or children.

He turned away, walking further and further from his offering. He only hoped it was good enough and that what he said would please those listening.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:00 am
This is a Self-Pairing! Only [Tara de Draiocht] Is Getting a Basket!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Here
Lifemates: Yes (they are also RP'd approved)
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned?no
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible?
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A feather, talon, and piece of soft worn leather.
Short IC Response:
Shaman has a-full of life-smile and the world smiles back type of personality. She would never take advantage of anyone and helps out others without expecting anything in return. She has a down to earth, girl-next-door attitude. She enjoys being in the company of others especially Enqueri. She likes to help Enqueri with his senses if they get to bad to handle. Basically fun loving, inquisitive attitude. Smile and the world smiles back kind of girl. She likes to help those in a tight spot and never thinks of being repaid back. Enqueri is a very serious male, he hardly lets anyone get close to him accept a selected few one of them being Shaman. He is very protective of Shaman and lets others know it. He also has hyperactive senses, all five. He is also very a**l about things, semi-possesive of Shaman, and likes things neat/organized. Somber most of the time though Shaman, his mate, tends to bring out the good in him. He has hyper-active senses that seem to go hay-wire if Shaman isn't around, but he is learning to control them.

They love each other dearly and would never have to think to lay down their lives for one another if it came to a dangerous situation. "True Love" is how they describe their relationship and they share a bond that cannot even be broken by death. They will spend the rest of their lives together and share their love with future generations. Which has already begun with their three lovely children: Elvira, Coique, and Uturuncu'Aya  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:12 am
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for [tefla] & [the_scowling_cat aka Makette]!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Here (( I assume I can use the regular permission entry ))
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Echo's Song places her beaded bracelets on the ground having taken one from each leg. She got a stranger to bind them together with string. On top of this she also lays a small pile of local flowers and a feather from Drad's mane. She also includes a small piece of each of the baskets that her children have emerged from.
Short IC Response:
Echo's Song glanced up at the bright star in the night sky. It felt different to stand underneath this wonder of nature. During the past years that she had spent at Dradneos's side the mare had felt a change in both her and the stallion. She had raised her family well. She had come here alone and without Drad's knowledge. It would be her surprise to her mate if something were to come as a result of her endeavor. She gave a soft sigh before composing her thoughts.

"I don't know if speaking my heart's desire works or not but if I could ask for your blessing I'd be forever grateful. I would be happy as a clam if my wish for more children could be granted." Echo looked around before continuing, "I also know that Dradneos would be thrilled if I were to present him with more foals. Please take my wish into consideration," the mare paused before smiling softly. She nosed her gift into a small pile before turning away and heading back toward the place that she called home, filled with an intense longing to see her wish come true.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:02 am
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for Vollyballrocks91 & Roman Foi!

(CADETTES! ; O; )

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Lifemates
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? Yes, Bernadette
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? Presca
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bit of the sand from his lifemating ceremony with Bernadette, mingled with the power of his blood. (RP of ceremony found here.)
Short IC Response:
Cato didn't look at the sky quite yet. He continued his way, eyes cast down, as he climbed the steep hill that laid closest to the edge of the desert he dared go. Stupid Thane had convinced him of this ludicrous mythology. He didn't even believe in the gods of the desert, that he was raised to worship. But... he had to try, even for the third time, he had to try. Obviously the gods--or whatever it was up there--didn't want to bring his mother to him. He'd asked twice already, but maybe.. instead of asking for life already created, already on its path, maybe the... (he mentally hesitated) the gods would grant him a new life to love, to cherish, to protect.

He had secretly hoped the arrival of Kalidasa meant he and Bernadette would finally have a child to care for. Unfortunately, Kali was already as much of an adult as anyone else. (Well, truly, more like perpetual teen but thats incurable.) But just maybe... Bernadette would open up to Kali if she'd found her own, real child? Would the gods bless them, with someone to love? So that their lives would move forward? So that their hearts could grow with love even more?

Cato chose then to look up at the stars. He saw Thane in ever twinkling, bright star and prayed--prayed so hard--that the gods were watching, would accept. He took the satchel tied around his forearm, emptying it onto the desert border. It was the sand that Bernadette and himself mixed for the life-long commitment to one another. Now he returned it to its home, in the hope that the gods would accept the trade and grant him and his soulmate the chance to show their love in the greatest form: parents. In a effort to show commitment, he reached down to his ankle and bit into it, the blood dripping onto the sand mixture. "May the power of my blood draw your attention." He said, in some what of a bleak voice. "Please. Please listen to me."

He closed his eyes, feeling the wind rustle his hair and cloth, before turning to return home, where he belonged.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:23 am
I have permission! Sabin Duvert and Kamiki are Giving Me Permission to Post Their Couple!
Please Post Permission Link: xXx

An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Stormwild
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Balrog
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: xXx
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A pair of feathers. One gray, and the other white with a reddish tip.
Short IC Response: The two elders and leaders of the Thunderbird herd saw the bright star far off in the distance. They had heard the rumor of a magical star that would appear in the night sky from time to time and grant some lucky soquili wishes. With a feather from Balrog, Stormwild took flight on this night and made her way to this altar, where one was suppose to leave an offering to the bright star. Landing gently upon the ground, all four hooves barely making any noise, she approached the alter and gently placed the feather from Balrog, and one from her own wing upon it. Her wish was left unsaid, but if this truly was a real wishing star, then it would know what it was her heart wished for without her having to say a single word. Once the feathers were safe upon the altar, she took once more to the sky to return back home.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff