Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:45 am
Possibly Lelia,
He has a lot of family ties and connections in the Pridelands and when the Dawnwalkers crumbled- all of them went here for the most part so the most part tons of bloodline so. He'd visit there and meet her :] see how it goes from there?

Quote:
User ImageName: Utsuki
Pride: Chowke / Roguelands
Personality: He is a storyteller/gatherer- he is followed along by a hyena. They are friends and are kind and good-willed. They are both very sweet males. He lost the love of his life to his brother's best friend but all in all was there for her through the wedding. He loves seeing stories unfold and happy endings. His family was put in a war, and he has yet to hear the news of her father/mothers death. He has seen stories through anothers eyes but has yet to see that he needs to make his own story.
Plot: Anything! He needs love and totally deserves someone special!

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:28 pm
Welcome back!!! ; A ;

Hmmmm... we still have Kamawi and Sauda'paka here. ; u;

I also wouldn't mind a PLer rp with my Erevu and your girly. Erevu is aspiring to be a scout and possibly headscout. uwu

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:55 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Welcome back!!! ; A ;

Hmmmm... we still have Kamawi and Sauda'paka here. ; u;

I also wouldn't mind a PLer rp with my Erevu and your girly. Erevu is aspiring to be a scout and possibly headscout. uwu
Thank you <3 I'd very much love to continue Mawi and Sauda's plot so I'll get you a reply ASAP, thanks for the link. ^__^ I'm glad you want to continue them, I really adore them.

Any RP for Lelia is much loved~ would you like to start one up? If not I can start one after replying to Sauda tonight or in the morning after I finish some things. My AIM is Dontfeedtehgumi if you wanna grab me there  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:46 pm
Okay~ : D

Option 1:

Chaka'nondo and Kaishori; she's a pretty nice lioness, but won't stand to be disrespected. She's a little smaller than the average female, but can hold her own in any fight. She might be kind of interested in what the 'old ways' were, since she came after all that.

Option 2:

Arthas and Kali; I DON'T KNOW, I THINK THEIR DOMAINS ARE INTERESTING. :'D I'm still re-figuring her out a bit, but she lives up to her domain; think cat that likes to watch the world burn?

Option 3:

Ukunimata and Raijin; I've never rped this boy, but I'd love to get pride rp at some point. xD

And then, glaaancing through your Photobucket, I was wondering about Xia Feng; I have Risa who knew her mother when he was a cub. I was kind of curious as to what she's up to, since he's been pretty lost ever since the disbandment. xD

Oh! And I still have Ho-oh who's still sitting around. c:

Polette
Crew

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:07 pm
Polette
Okay~ : D

Option 1:

Chaka'nondo and Kaishori; she's a pretty nice lioness, but won't stand to be disrespected. She's a little smaller than the average female, but can hold her own in any fight. She might be kind of interested in what the 'old ways' were, since she came after all that.

Option 2:

Arthas and Kali; I DON'T KNOW, I THINK THEIR DOMAINS ARE INTERESTING. :'D I'm still re-figuring her out a bit, but she lives up to her domain; think cat that likes to watch the world burn?

Option 3:

Ukunimata and Raijin; I've never rped this boy, but I'd love to get pride rp at some point. xD

And then, glaaancing through your Photobucket, I was wondering about Xia Feng; I have Risa who knew her mother when he was a cub. I was kind of curious as to what she's up to, since he's been pretty lost ever since the disbandment. xD

Oh! And I still have Ho-oh who's still sitting around. c:
OMG can I pick all of the above? XD Option 1 and 2 I especially love and Ho-oh and Lugia MUST be together. They MUST!  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:24 pm
Luls, sure~ c: I definitely love 1 and 2 as well, and I've kept Ho-oh on reserve for whenever you came back~ <3

Polette
Crew

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:40 am
This is a nudge up as well as an update, I'll be contacting everyone to see if they're still interested soon!

I'll also be heavily updating the thread to add many many more of my SoA for plots and RP!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:05 am
Came in and checked out your thread, and figured I'd toss an offer of potential fling with your God owo I have a few girls that could work, maybe.

Verejanu:
One of the dark cubs from an Assassin and a Nwalm (Torturer), this female is wickedly proud of inflicting pain on others. Her own twin sister is her slave, and follows her around like a pale shadow, but Janu takes pride only in her own work. She's very sweet, in that saccharine way.

Na'ilah-Hessa:
Beneath her quiet, loving, submissive exterior lies a female who knows how to utilize her feminine charm and wiles. She finds it a worthwhile pursuit, and the highest value she has is that of knowing when to speak, and how to say what one has to say. Now that she has grown, Na'ilah is in pursuit of someone in power that she can charm her way into the den of.

Andara'devi:
She's one of the Forsworn Druids of the Toka. After spending time in the Ravine prison, and being betrayed by her former lover (hence why she was there originally), the girl is quiet and rather unwilling to speak to any others, lest they're of the Druid variety. She's still a bit skittish, and nervous.

Anayejua:
A Seer female from the Aegnor. This Priestess is a little crazy, and after her first litter of cubs were born, she killed the hybrids and stitched their pelts together, which she now wears around her neck. Her second litter is alive and well, though they are mostly elsewhere...save her son that she keeps with her as a Sador. Any cubs she has will be raised by the caretakers of the Pride, far away from their crazy mother.

All of my girls need RP, but I can work it up pretty quick if you're interested in any of them!

Strawberry Gumi Bunny

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:32 am
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Came in and checked out your thread, and figured I'd toss an offer of potential fling with your God owo I have a few girls that could work, maybe.

Andara'devi:
She's one of the Forsworn Druids of the Toka. After spending time in the Ravine prison, and being betrayed by her former lover (hence why she was there originally), the girl is quiet and rather unwilling to speak to any others, lest they're of the Druid variety. She's still a bit skittish, and nervous.

Anayejua:
A Seer female from the Aegnor. This Priestess is a little crazy, and after her first litter of cubs were born, she killed the hybrids and stitched their pelts together, which she now wears around her neck. Her second litter is alive and well, though they are mostly elsewhere...save her son that she keeps with her as a Sador. Any cubs she has will be raised by the caretakers of the Pride, far away from their crazy mother.

All of my girls need RP, but I can work it up pretty quick if you're interested in any of them!

Strawberry Gumi Bunny

I quite like these two ladies heart
One who was betrayed, one who betrayed her own children in a terrible way with no remorse~ Arthas would quite like them. I'll have to decide between these two lovelies ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:06 am
For Euphrates I might have someone... Despite his cert, he's in the Ela (Shadow Clan)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mamoru is rooted to the earth. He's a level headed male that thinks before he speaks, and sometimes it comes off as he's dumb or slow. Neither of which is true. He just chooses his words carefully as well as every other thing. Nothing he does is without purpose or careful planning. Even hunting takes him longer than most, but he is efficient and hardly ever goes hungry. He hasn't found a female who's willing to put up with how slow he makes decisions because most females are in a rush to get mated and have cubs. He wants a relationship to be more than just cubs. He wants a life long commitment that won't dissolve into them barely speaking after the cubs.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:56 am

Gumi, I have a firekin girly that would love to meet your Chaka uwu She's pretty jovial and playful, so she may get underneath his skin. And she may mock him for being a grouch. uwu

I also have Hanu. I need to flesh out his personality more, however; he's a pretty nervous fella, especially around the hyenas. He's also in the bonelands as well. uwu He wouldn't realize that your Kuni has lost his voice, although, once he does, he may take pity on him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:25 am
Still wanting to unfold our story with Goddess of Paint and Muraco. ;]
Her painting his stepmom's pride etc etc ;] <3  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items