Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:54 am
.:.:.A World Without Stripes.:.:.
Name: Tupu Uzuri
Name Meaning: sorta blank beauty in swahili, referencing her lack of stripes and the latin meaning of her mothers name
Personality: She is somewhat of a loner who tends to do her own thing. She'll quietly observe but not interfere. When it comes to her family though she'll be rowdy and playful tugging on your ears and tail for some fun play fighting. But when she wander away for alone time she'll spend it either watching others or exploring the pride lands. She's not very fond of making friends outside of her family and can be a little gruff if you bother her when she wants to be alone.
How does she feel about 'Uniqueness'es: It makes her feel distant and and like she doesn't belong to her family, but she loves her family so she pushes those feelings onto everyone else. She overcompensates with her family by acting overly friendly and play fighting trying to feel a stronger familial bond with them worried her lack of strips hinders it. But it exhausted her to always act that way so she sometimes needed to slip away and be by her self blocking herself from outside not wanting to work on fostering connections outside of her family.
What are your plans for her future: I plan to grow her out of her disconnect, she'll eventually grow to love her uniqueness and know that your fur isn't what connects your to your family it's everything else. She'll start to feel closer to her family which gives her freedom to connect with others and make friends and maybe one day a family of her own. I also plan on having her feel a desire to work with outsiders and trade-ins, and strive to be good enough to one day be the Citizens Councilor. But before all of that she'll hit a real low as an adolescent when she finally starts to feel that it's to much work trying to force a connection with her family and slowly distances herself from them. She'll feel lonely and lost but I'm hoping to get some family RP that'll have her talk it out with someone, or multiple someones that might lead to an argument but ends with her feeling stupid for ever thinking she didn't belong.

Current boss Buluu. Thats what the list says at least

For Hyena Name: Kupigwa, Rank Fighter  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:29 am
.:.:.I'm BLUE da-bu-de-dabu-di!.:.:.
Name: TangaRoho
Name Meaning: Wandering soul in Swahili
Personality: He is kind and social and outgoing and loves to know what is going on in any persons life. He wants to try and help and make people smile and if he could he would have loved to be an entertainer. He feels that they have the best job since it brings people smiles. But his father is against it and he never wanted to do something against his fathers wishes. He also feels a strong sense of duty to protect his siblings as the older brother.
How does he feel about 'Uniqueness'es: He barely even registers that he is different. To him everyone is different and unique and no one person is them same not even his sisters Chihiro and Airi, who look so similar. He's happy and content how he is.
What are your plans for his future: I plan to have him struggle with what he wants to do in the pride as he grows, wishing to be an entertainer and knowing he doesn't want to follow his mothers footsteps. He'll finally decide the best way to help the most people is to be a merchant. He'll strive to reach it the best he can and even though he'll choose it as a second choice he'll fall in love with traveling and meeting different people and seeing new places to come and tell his family about.

fight consilor Korou  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:11 am
.:.:. REACH for the SKY.:.:.
Name: Bai Yun
Name Meaning: White Cloud, Pure White Cloud
Personality: Yun is quite childish he enjoys having fun no matter what anyone else says. He is a little carefree he isn’t the type to follow rules since he likes to make his own. Despite how he acts he is quite intelligent not that he would let anyone know that. He likes to bring joy to people, which is why he chose to be an entertainer. He feels that if he is going to do anything it will be something that he enjoys and that people around him enjoy as well. He doesn’t like to see people upset. He is the type of creature who will also cry if someone in front of him is.
What are your plans for his future: He wishes to become a Geisha when he gets older. He wants to be able to help people no matter what. He would feel accomplished if he was able to help someone as important as boss lady Emi. It is his one and only dream to help the people who expected him into the tribe.
Boss Lady: Emi

Middle/Lower Class - LAST CHANCE FREE FOR ALL

Name: Shu Hua
Name Meaning: Gentle Flower, Kind Flower

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:33 am
I have my favorite sooo far. There is a lot of family drama happening with Jelani and Abila right now so there is A LOT of opportunity for that cubbin.

-disappears-  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

KuroiNera

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:48 am
<3  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:55 pm
Name: Imani
Name Meaning: Faithful person
Personality: Living up to her namesake, Imani is very faithful to her pride and her family. She’s always nearbye her family, attempting to keep close contact with them, and is somewhat untrustful of strangers until she gets to know them, especially those of a lower class. Of course, she doesn’t think of herself as highly better than them, but nonetheless, she still acts distant until she knows that she can trust them. Usually, she tries to test any other that she deems as a “stranger” through watching them and seeing how others interact with them, as well as seeing how tolerable they are when it comes to cubs. Usually by pulling some sort of prank or playful gesture.

Imani admires her mother and father and has the utmost respect for them. She attempts to share her father’s demeanor, but ultimately fails. Nor does she exactly agree with his old fashioned views when it doesn’t benefit herself. She may be faithful, but she’s also very selfish and self-centered. She also tries to pressure others into getting what she wants. And she doesn’t like backing down unless she knows it’s futile.

The cheetah can also be a bit rude when it comes to her heritage, and when she gets into trouble. And tends to run her mouth in an argument. Imani isn’t exactly the nicest, nor does she realize her actions may be taken in another way.

How does she feel about 'Uniqueness'es: She absolutely loves that she’s unique! And boasts about it proudly whenever it is mentioned. She sort of believes that she’s the best out of her siblings due to the fact that she isn’t a “twin” and to make it better, the middle cub.

What are your plans for her future: I have a few plots in mind!
As a cub, I see her playing with her siblings and trying to get the upperhand in situations and in any games that she plays. I can also see her standing by her father’s side and trying to keep a serious façade in a serious situation but ultimately failing. I can also see her getting into a fight with her mother, and possibly apologizing, depending on how things turn out.

Eventually, I would like it if she meets with other families of the pride and make a couple of lower rank friends. I think she’d aspire to be a king pin, but depending on what happens in her life, she may not become that, and instead become something that she was either forced or pressured into, or inspired by. I could see her attempting to get into a rank that a good friend is in, in order to spend more time with them. Or a family member.

I would also like it if she was forced into mateship in some way. Because she won’t want to take on a mate, not at first. She’d be very driven by her work.

I can also see her mouthing off to Buluu (The boss/man) once, if she doesn’t agree with anything that he instills.

.:.:.RAFFLE - All the Earthly Tones.:.:.
Name: Zhen
Name Meaning: Valuable, genuine and innocent
Personality: Zhen is afraid of her mother, especially on bad days. She tends to keep to herself, but oh, when she is curious about something she may take the time to look into it, eager to find out more about whatever it is. And if no one is watching her, then she’s bound to get into mischief. At least as a cub.

As an an adult, however; she’s bound to have a better hold on her curiousity, but will still be a bit withdrawn from others when it comes to her opinion, especially if it’s a view that not everyone agrees with.

Zhen didn’t enjoy being traded off, not at all. She would have rather stayed home and lived with her family, take care of the pride that she was born in. So the news that she was being traded, and not her other siblings, was quite a surprise. But she didn’t protest and went along with it. She is still a bit wary around the new pride, and doesn’t exactly know what to think quite yet.
The current oracle is Rhea.

Name:Hung
Name Meaning: Corageous or heroic
Personality: Hung doesn’t believe in destiny. But, he does believe that he was fit for the trade. He was eager and afraid, a tumulotous mix of emotions during the trade off. However; he tried to look at the brighter side of things. It could have been one of his other siblings, but yet he was chosen. And he relishes that fact. It wasn’t like he was alone either, he had his sister there if he ever needed the support of his family.

Growing up in the Kuroi’Nera, he has always longed to go back to his home. And if there ever comes an opportunity, even if it’s to visit, he is likely to take it. And even though he tends to be pretty optimistic about life, he isn’t afraid to use force when it’s necessary. But he never attempts to instigate things, and tries to think of nonviolent ways in order to solve an issue. He may disagree with some of the pride’s ways , but he never voices it, thinking that that won’t do any good.

What are your plans for his future: I hope that he gets into a scuffle somehow with someone, especially someone of higher rank. I also want him to visit his parents and siblings later on, but I imagine that his loyalty will always reside in ‘Nera. Still, I want him to be tempted by leaving the pride at one point of his life. He’d soon dismiss the idea, but it’d make for great character development. I’d also enjoy it if one of he gets into a fight with one of his patients.

The current queen/boss lady is Emi.

Name: Hisoka
Name Meaning:Reserved
Personality: In private, Hisoka is calm, happy, and attempts to make his family laugh. He loves his family dearly, and believes that laughter is the best medicine when it comes to any downfalls. And he hates to see his siblings disheartened, or his parents for that matter. Therefore, whenever he thinks something is wrong, he strives to make it better, somehow.

However; in public it’s a different matter. He’s more apt to watch from the sidelines and not make any comment if someone is in need of help or if they’re troubled. He fears public scrutiny, and although he may feel compelled to help out, even if he holds the person dear, he may not. Afterwards, he’s bound to berate himself for the action. Most of the time he just can’t bring himself to overcome the fear of public scrutiny. He wants to be viewed as well-rounded and respectable, and most importantly, he doesn’t want to upset anyone. When he does, he tries to make it up to that other being, even if it may be futile.

Hisoka also tends to avoid conflict. However; anything that is said against his loved ones, he’s bound to speak up. Afterwards; he’ll avoid whomever he confronted. He won’t be able to face them in fear of scrutiny.

When Hisoka is troubled, he tends to keep it hidden and release it in other ways, like through racing. When he’s troubled, it’s what he tends to do. And he may pester his siblings for a race or two, just to get his mind off of things for that little while.

Being the oldest, Hisoka feels obligated to take care of his family and make sure that they’re well. He’d go to great lengths in order to make sure that they’re taken care of, even if it means he has to steal. And they could easily pressure him into doing something that they wanted.

How does he feel about 'Uniqueness'es: His uniqueness makes him confident, at least, subconsciously. He’s more apt to step onto the proverbial plate because of it. However; what he enjoys most is the fact that he is the oldest, and takes great pride in it. Although, he doesn’t flaunt it around. Rather, he uses it whenever he needs to, and feels that it gives him more responsibility.

What are your plans for his future: I have a few plot ideas in mind.

I can see Hisoka asking his siblings and family to race as a cub. Also, I can see him speaking up for a family member impulsively, and getting into a confrontation that he doesn’t necessarily want to get into. Possibly with a friend that he hasn’t really opened up with before.

Eventually, when he does have to pick a rank, I think he would choose to be a citizen, at first. However; I would like him to find his little niche during his “citizen” phase and strive towards a goal. Possibly a merchant.

I’d also really like for him to get into lots of conflicts and overcome his fear of public scrutiny. So, in that way, his character develops as he grows. I’d really like so that he gets a bit firmer in his views
One of the current councilors is Nkiruka, the councilor of treasury.

For the Hyena:
Name: Akuchi

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:31 pm
#1 Winner, All the judges liked that you included the finer details. Your overall entry was awsome- Welcome to the family!

tani duh!
Name: Fujo
Name Meaning: "She completes the family"
Personality: In a few words: Questioning, suspicious of others, desiring of outcomes, torn.
She has inherited a lot of her father's traits, fighting skills, stoicness, and seemingly insensitive at times, and has a very "the ends justify the means" way of looking at things. If she wants something, she will work to get it. If someone asks for her help with something, but she doesn't see it being beneficial to her in any way, there's a good chance she won't help them. She's extremely suspicious of strangers. Before even telling them her name, she will ask numerous questions and be sure to look as intimidating as possible to ward off the wimps. She outwardly shows little emotion, choosing to keep things bottled up. She often jokes that her emotions are hidden like her stripes. Her differences from her siblings, like not having stripes and not being a twin, cause her some inner turmoil and a desire to be "her own" cheetah. She often doesn't connect with her siblings as well, usually because she chooses not to subconsciously, and needs some reminding that she is part of this family (something she is secretly suspicious is not true, somehow). She would never turn on any of them or leave them behind, but she does have her inner quarrels about what exactly is her place with them. It may take her a very long time to be comfortable with who she is and where she came from, perhaps a meeting with Buluu will put her in a better state of mind.
How does she feel about 'Uniqueness'es: Fujo loves being the middle child, two cheetahs to pick on and two cheetahs to be picked on by, it's a nice arrangement. She, however, hates that she looks very little like her parents. To look more like she is a sibling to her mother, resembling Tabia mostly or one of Tabia's children, makes her uncomfortable. She doesn't see how she fits in with this family, and yet her parents named her claiming she "completed" the family! Others often comment when they first meet Fujo, saying, "Oh, she looks so much like her grandmother!" and it makes her angry; she's not her grandmother and she never will be, she's a cheetah bound to make a difference on her own in this pride.
What are your plans for her future: She will hone her fighting skills, using it as an outlet for frustrations regarding how she looks and how she is different from her four siblings. She will definitely need some support (aka RP) from her siblings to remind her that she is their flesh and blood: find similar interests, cause some mischief with her older brother, practice fighting with her youngest sister, etc. She will have a heart-to-heart when she's a little older with her mother, and it will bring a lot of her uneasiness within herself to wither.
Current boss man: Buluu

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:44 pm
#2 Winner, The aspect of scrutiny is a very real thing in the pride. It can make or break your chances of a desired rank and the fact you played that in when others by pass the possibility was a fresh twist. - Welcome to the family!

bullterrierlove

Name: Hisoka
Name Meaning:Reserved
Personality: In private, Hisoka is calm, happy, and attempts to make his family laugh. He loves his family dearly, and believes that laughter is the best medicine when it comes to any downfalls. And he hates to see his siblings disheartened, or his parents for that matter. Therefore, whenever he thinks something is wrong, he strives to make it better, somehow.

However; in public it’s a different matter. He’s more apt to watch from the sidelines and not make any comment if someone is in need of help or if they’re troubled. He fears public scrutiny, and although he may feel compelled to help out, even if he holds the person dear, he may not. Afterwards, he’s bound to berate himself for the action. Most of the time he just can’t bring himself to overcome the fear of public scrutiny. He wants to be viewed as well-rounded and respectable, and most importantly, he doesn’t want to upset anyone. When he does, he tries to make it up to that other being, even if it may be futile.

Hisoka also tends to avoid conflict. However; anything that is said against his loved ones, he’s bound to speak up. Afterwards; he’ll avoid whomever he confronted. He won’t be able to face them in fear of scrutiny.

When Hisoka is troubled, he tends to keep it hidden and release it in other ways, like through racing. When he’s troubled, it’s what he tends to do. And he may pester his siblings for a race or two, just to get his mind off of things for that little while.

Being the oldest, Hisoka feels obligated to take care of his family and make sure that they’re well. He’d go to great lengths in order to make sure that they’re taken care of, even if it means he has to steal. And they could easily pressure him into doing something that they wanted.

How does he feel about 'Uniqueness'es: His uniqueness makes him confident, at least, subconsciously. He’s more apt to step onto the proverbial plate because of it. However; what he enjoys most is the fact that he is the oldest, and takes great pride in it. Although, he doesn’t flaunt it around. Rather, he uses it whenever he needs to, and feels that it gives him more responsibility.

What are your plans for his future: I have a few plot ideas in mind.

I can see Hisoka asking his siblings and family to race as a cub. Also, I can see him speaking up for a family member impulsively, and getting into a confrontation that he doesn’t necessarily want to get into. Possibly with a friend that he hasn’t really opened up with before.

Eventually, when he does have to pick a rank, I think he would choose to be a citizen, at first. However; I would like him to find his little niche during his “citizen” phase and strive towards a goal. Possibly a merchant.

I’d also really like for him to get into lots of conflicts and overcome his fear of public scrutiny. So, in that way, his character develops as he grows. I’d really like so that he gets a bit firmer in his views
One of the current councilors is Nkiruka, the councilor of treasury.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:48 pm
#3 Winner, Remember that he is a royal. This doesn't bare any mind to his career path but keep that in mind he was a trade in when he is going about his endeavors. Please make sure you post him in the joining thread and snag a JRP! - Welcome to the family!

Leasano
Name: Bai Yun
Name Meaning: White Cloud, Pure White Cloud
Personality: Yun is quite childish he enjoys having fun no matter what anyone else says. He is a little carefree he isn’t the type to follow rules since he likes to make his own. Despite how he acts he is quite intelligent not that he would let anyone know that. He likes to bring joy to people, which is why he chose to be an entertainer. He feels that if he is going to do anything it will be something that he enjoys and that people around him enjoy as well. He doesn’t like to see people upset. He is the type of creature who will also cry if someone in front of him is.
What are your plans for his future: He wishes to become a Geisha when he gets older. He wants to be able to help people no matter what. He would feel accomplished if he was able to help someone as important as boss lady Emi. It is his one and only dream to help the people who expected him into the tribe.
Boss Lady: Emi

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:52 pm
#4 Winner, Remember that she was a trade in from a royal family in a neighboring pride. Actually the sister pride. She would have been treated with respect so keep that in mind when she is going about her endeavors and she DOES have family already in the pride <3. Please make sure you post her in the joining thread and snag a JRP! - Welcome to the family!

Bittersweet Candies

.:.:.RAFFLE - All the Earthly Tones.:.:.
Name: Xìngzhì
Name Meaning: Nature [Chinese]
Personality: Xìngzhì is a versatile fighter and is a bit on the overly aggressive side. She feels like she's most alive when training or actually in a fight, and sometimes picks arguments in order to try to initiate a small tussle. She's not great at being sympathetic/empathetic and this makes it hard for her to form any sort of relationship with others in the pride, though she does try.

[[Oracle: Rhea]]

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Chi Sohma generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:54 pm
#5 Winner, Please make sure to post her in the joining thread and snag an JRP to get her certed! - Welcome to the pride!

Last Chance Hyena!

1. Lightning Shadow X
2. Yushika
3. CaliWolfe
4. Strawberry Gumi Bunny
5. Moon_Princess_Yuki

Moon_Princess_Yuki

For Hyena Name: Kupigwa, Rank Fighter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 3:57 am
Hi sorry if this is a dumb question I should already know the answer to, but how should I go about doing a JRP? and should I do it before or after posting in the joining/ranking thread?

Chi Sohma

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:12 am
Moon_Princess_Yuki
Hi sorry if this is a dumb question I should already know the answer to, but how should I go about doing a JRP? and should I do it before or after posting in the joining/ranking thread?

Chi Sohma

You post in the joining thread that you want to join- then you can either find in someones plot thread a nera character to do your joining rp - or come back to me for joining because I have many.

List of some people with Nera characters:
R4gn0r0k IV
Death Resurrected
Saint Sergio
Reeshie Hack
Innocent_Hybrid
or me ;]  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash