Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Radioactive revamped (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ziyel

Unsealed Bookworm

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:19 pm
Monotonesword34
ziyel
when do we start if i may ask? :

Personally I'd like a few more people to join yet but if no-one else does I'll start in in the next couple of days so if ya know anyone who may want to join let them know?

ok  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:11 pm
Monotonesword34

you don't mind if i improved my character profile i thought it could use an update so go take a look please  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:14 am
Monotonesword34

is my new character profile accepted  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:35 pm
Hey, there! Heard you needed more people? ^^

Name: Ayame Otonashi
Past life: Student & a martial artist trainee
Short bio: Ayame is a twin of her brother Roxas Otonashi and is an orphan. Her parents had passed away when her and her brother were at a very young age. She was always finding time to fight for justice; that's why she trained herself into martial arts/combat skills and handling with different kinds of weapons.
Personality: clumsy at times, open-minded, easy-going, a hard worker that won't quit easily no matter how hard the situation is, short-tempered, quiet, friendly, and supportive.
Weapons and tools: gun(s) [specifically (2) pistols and a machine gun; depending what she chooses since she carries a guitar case filled with those guns], a katana, and bow & arrows.
Power: transforming her arms into robotic canons, speed of lightning but doesn't have much of a really fast speed (she just runs really fast), eyes can change colors to indicate her mood, and create barriers to shield & protect.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Extra info?: Don't get on her bad side... or she'll have to beat someone up ~
cat_ninja  

iSayaChan

Loyal Noob

10,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:28 am
Monotonesword34

Name: Zero Astlair
Past life: Assassin
Short Bio: Zero is a highly trained assassin given the powers of both light and darkness. He uses for specialized katana's to attack his enemies by tearing them to shreads. He was a experiment to be an elite assassin for the government.
Personality: calculating, cold, dark, protective, secretively kind hearted, mysterious
Weapons and tools: Shadow Katana, shurikens, smoke bombs
Power: he has the power of light and darkness
Pic:User Image
Extra info?: his face has never been seen and he has tries to forget about the experiments done to him. his shadow katana can cut through any material no matter how hard the material is or how indestructible it is. cat_ninja

(here is my brand new new character profile)  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:06 am
Ryatsuo
Monotonesword34

so when are we starting cause i redid my character and just waiting for approval and i really want to start  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:14 pm
Okay all profiles are accepted and now without me quoting let's get his show on the road!  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:00 pm
XoXo_Saya_Otonashi_Xoxo
Hey, there! Heard you needed more people? ^^

Name: Ayame Otonashi
Past life: Student & a martial artist trainee
Short bio: Ayame is a twin of her brother Roxas Otonashi and is an orphan. Her parents had passed away when her and her brother were at a very young age. She was always finding time to fight for justice; that's why she trained herself into martial arts/combat skills and handling with different kinds of weapons.
Personality: clumsy at times, open-minded, easy-going, a hard worker that won't quit easily no matter how hard the situation is, short-tempered, quiet, friendly, and supportive.
Weapons and tools: gun(s) [specifically (2) pistols and a machine gun; depending what she chooses since she carries a guitar case filled with those guns], a katana, and bow & arrows.
Power: transforming her arms into robotic canons, speed of lightning but doesn't have much of a really fast speed (she just runs really fast), eyes can change colors to indicate her mood, and create barriers to shield & protect.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Extra info?: Don't get on her bad side... or she'll have to beat someone up ~
cat_ninja

Accepted  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Toxic Skunky

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:07 pm
Name:MiyuUme
Past life: She lived a normal life with her father and her pet cat, she went to a public school, but had a tough time keeping bs in her class. Her one and only best friend was Ume.She lived a happy life with her mother and father. She was a straight a student, but shyd away from getting close to anyone. She really didn't speak to anyone, besides Miyu. Miyu would bring a big smile on her face. Ever since that one day Miyu protected her from a bully at school one day.
Short bio:Since the bomb hit her life changed drastically. Her father died, her pet cat vanished. She was morphed into the being she is now, she was so frightened about the claws at first. She didn't know what to do till she thought about Ume, if she was ok. Her life she knew has changed to an unknown world.When the bomb hit she was home alone while her parents was gone out to get some food for the house. So frightened when the bomb hit she didn't know what to do. She hid in her room, but it didn't stop her body from morphing into her present state. she cried, wishing her parents or Miyu was there.
Personality:feisty, kind when she wants to be, hot headed, protective. shy, gental, kind spirited.
Weapons and tools:Her claws that grow from her hands due to her mutation.She carries a small concealed dagger that Miyu gave to her for protection.
Power: Speed from her genetics becoming cat like, but she can't go the speed of light. Also the mutation gave her the ability to form claws as a weapon.She can transform into a normal sized bunny rabbit. She can also teleport, but she has not yet mastered this ability since it is a new power to her and can only telaport short distances away.
Pic: User Image
Extra info?: Miyu is best friends/ guardian to UmeUme is best friends to Miyu, she looks up to her.
cat_ninja  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:22 pm
Toxic Skunky
Name:MiyuUme
Past life: She lived a normal life with her father and her pet cat, she went to a public school, but had a tough time keeping bs in her class. Her one and only best friend was Ume.She lived a happy life with her mother and father. She was a straight a student, but shyd away from getting close to anyone. She really didn't speak to anyone, besides Miyu. Miyu would bring a big smile on her face. Ever since that one day Miyu protected her from a bully at school one day.
Short bio:Since the bomb hit her life changed drastically. Her father died, her pet cat vanished. She was morphed into the being she is now, she was so frightened about the claws at first. She didn't know what to do till she thought about Ume, if she was ok. Her life she knew has changed to an unknown world.When the bomb hit she was home alone while her parents was gone out to get some food for the house. So frightened when the bomb hit she didn't know what to do. She hid in her room, but it didn't stop her body from morphing into her present state. she cried, wishing her parents or Miyu was there.
Personality:feisty, kind when she wants to be, hot headed, protective. shy, gental, kind spirited.
Weapons and tools:Her claws that grow from her hands due to her mutation.She carries a small concealed dagger that Miyu gave to her for protection.
Power: Speed from her genetics becoming cat like, but she can't go the speed of light. Also the mutation gave her the ability to form claws as a weapon.She can transform into a normal sized bunny rabbit. She can also teleport, but she has not yet mastered this ability since it is a new power to her and can only telaport short distances away.
Pic: User Image
Extra info?: Miyu is best friends/ guardian to UmeUme is best friends to Miyu, she looks up to her.
cat_ninja

Hey accepted and your free to start  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Toxic Skunky

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:51 pm
Miyu and Ume walking down the deserted streets of the city, Ume holding onto Myu's left arm. The city in ruins, cars looked tarnished and windshields broken. Trees bare and burnt, no greens or plant life that looks alive. As they both walked through the streets they once known to be full of life, is now dead and dark.

Ume starts to cry a little as she clenched tighter to Miyu's arm "I'm scared, what are we going to do?" She sniffled, following Miyu's steps.

She looked down at Ume as she weeped. "Please don't cry Ume, we will be ok... We will figure out something." Saying in a confident, but gental tone to Ume. Miyu is scared as well, but she couldn't let Ume see it.

[thanks for accepting my characters. tried to stared out, not so good at starting the whole role play. ]  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:57 am
Toxic Skunky

O.o.c: hey it's cool now should have enough to at least get some people interested. And with your post I can bring in my two

Neah and Lilith

With a grunt Neah kicked the door to a apartment open his hand slowly turning back to normal after he had used his ability to weaken the lock, Lilith was standing nearby a few shards of glass floating over her head.
They both slipped inside and closed the door softly before looking around.
Like most places it was trashed but at least the furniture was all in one piece, Lilith looked out the window and down onto the street seeing two girls she slid it open and beckoned Neah over before they both called out
"Girls need a place to stay?!" They called simultaneously as Lilith leaned out waving and Neah used a mirror to flash some light in front of them in case they didn't hear  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

ziyel

Unsealed Bookworm

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:18 am
User Image

Cid was wandering around inside in abandon clinic looking for fairly clean medical supplies and medicine. Before he went to the clinic he found a abandon apartment complex that was close by most of the apartments where burnt to skeleton like state but he able to find decent less damage apartment that was close to the street the front door was able to open an closed the inside was in okay shape so Cid checked every room an found it safe for time being Cid was going to need a find more room in his backpack if found anything useful at clinic lucky he found an old gym bag that had clothing in it and dumped it out on the sofa small caliber pistol fell out along withe clothing the gun looked fairly new an was fully loaded with six round so he places it in a empty side holster on his armor suit Cid also took off his backpack that had all of his supplies and the few medical supplies he had left and placed it in a dark corner of the living room where it be hard to see just in case someone comes. Cid only took with him the empty gym bag his rifle the pistol he found an his army knife that he keeps on him at all time Cid closed the front door behind him an jimmy-locked it be for he walked of to the clinic to gather more medical supplies and medicine unknowing that someone would break in.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:59 am
Ume jumped when she heard someone shout out to them, Miyu heard them too. Miyu looked off into the direction of the voice and spotted some sort of gleaming light coming from an apartment building off in the distance.
Miyu shouted back "Hey! We do need a place! Waving her other arm up in the air as well. "Look Ume, we aren't alone no more. Ume looked up at her and just smiled shyly and nodded in happily.
Miyu lead Ume down the street to where she seen the light coming from to meet who ever inhabits the building.

((Ok lol. at least I did somewhat of a good job. I'm trying to get back into role playing. I miss role playing. ))

Monotonesword34

Toxic Skunky

ziyel

Unsealed Bookworm

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image

While Cid was wondering inside clinic he was able to find reasonable amount of medical supplies and medicine most of the medicine he found where painkillers and antibiotics but Cid was surprise that he was able to find 4 Glass Vials of morphine and clean sealed syringes in one of the medical labs these should last me for a good while shoot i have enough for a small group to...annnd I'm talking to my self great....I should get back to the apr... Before Cid could finish his sentence he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up and he quickly put the gym bag round his shoulder an upholster his pistol an began to run to the front entrants of the clinic as soon as he made it the front Cid swiftly turned around an fired two shot into the hallway all he heard was a whine of a large animal and a thump Cid sighed an relaxed a little knowing that he killed what ever was chasing him an walked out the clinic an began headed the apartments complex with the pistol still in his hand he looked up at the sky So much for finding food today I need to get back before sunsets hits bad thing happen around here at nightfall....

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff