Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
{ TEAM NIGHTMARE HILL } FILMING THREAD HERE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Skye Starrfyre rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:58 pm
[ I AM THE ACTOR ] [OOC: I am doing a DRAMATIC SPEECH for 1d6]

He listened to the lines as they were given, pondering how he would respond to them before getting an idea. Human girls were dramatic, right? And this was supposed to be a dramatic movie. They all overreacted to things and freaked out like the scareling girl in Jurrasic Park. She was school age, wasn't she?

Film On
"No! No, it's not okay! It will never be okay! I have failed and..." He paused as though a dramatic pause were needed, not entirely certain what else to do, before bringing his hand up to mock a fainting reaction only to pause again midway through it.

"Really? You think my skin is beautiful?" He leaned in, batting his lashes as though he really appreciated the compliment, ignoring the whole part about wearing his skin.

The whole time he was 'on film' he spoke in a horrible falsetto voice; the same type of voice he used when doing impersonations of his elder sister back home. He dropped it the moment the camera stopped rolling however. "How was that?"

OOC
Tenn has generated 3 Spooky Points

_ p a o cx

and be blue

Nio Love

sammpai

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:36 pm
[ FILM OFF? ]

[I AM THE WRITER]

"That was so good." As the actors delivered his lines, Harrow could only flush -- pleased, and surprisingly so, by just how good this was going to be. He'd written alone, at home, posted in anonymously, but he'd never been immediately rewarded for his work like this before. Intoxicating, really, and that left him scrambling to grab his book again and scrawl something down.

"Okay, okay." His pen flew across the page, and then he paused, pen toward his mouth, looking at the group around them. One actor wasn't participating yet, so Harrow approached slowly, voice pitched low.

"Do you want something to do? Can you sing? I wrote a quick theme song for the monster, when it comes on..." And he tipped the page, just slightly, to show the lyrics he'd written.

"He is fierce and he is furious!
Reports of his strength are not spurious!
The beast of beasts with mighty roar,
when he sees you, you'll be no more!

RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN! FAST AS YOU CAN!
EVERY GIRL AND EVERY MAN!
NOTHING CAN STOP --
OH NOO HERE HE COMES!
"

Harrow looked very serious, eyebrows pulling together. "It's dramatic. For when the Monster finally starts to attack. It'll make it seem scarier."

OOC Note
Harrow has generated 4 Spooky Points since Kane used his dialogue!

sammpai
He's talkin to you. XD

Skye Starrfyre

Nio Love

_ p a o cx

phantompanther13

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:31 pm
TIME EXTENSION
((OOC: FILMING HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MAY 6th TO FINISH AS MUCH AS THEY CAN! If an rp is incomplete, then literally the movie is whatever they "filmed" ))

phantompanther13

and be blue

_ p a o cx

Sammpai

Nio Love

mare rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:15 pm
I AM THE ACTOR (OOC: I am doing a DRAMATIC SPEECH! 6 spooky points )

Efflo looked very serious as well, very serious about not wanting to do any sort of acting. His tail flicked behind him, and his ears were very near to flattening against his head but casting a glance at Gabby, he heaved a great sigh, reaching out and grabbed the script from the boil offering it to him. How the heck did the dragon weasel his way out of this?

"I'll read it, but I'm not singing."

Apparently Efflo was very well read.

xSkye Starrfyre

xNio Love

x_ p a o cx

xphantompanther13

xand be blue

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
phantompanther13 rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-8)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:51 am
[ FILM OFF ]

I AM THE DIRECTOR- FANTASY STYLE

Good good, everyone was fallowing directions. For the most part. He gave a thumbs up, his tail burning brightly. The flame demon was pleased. His writer was actually doing his job, Andrew had been worried for a moment.

Though.... He suppressed a chuckle at the terrible lines. This would make a great comedy. He was pretty certain that wearing skin was scary not romantic.

He paused the tape when they were done with the speeches just for a moment while they got sorted.

"Good. We got an angle, let's just roll with it."

It was time. Time to start the greatest part of this little play.

"I'm bringing out Dragzilla."

Andrew got out some magic and started working it over his mini. Yes yes grow his mini. Grow! Grow little Firelizard. Become the greatest of all lizards, a mighty and powerful giant dragon. Yes!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The mini grew and grew and grew until it let out a tremendous roar. A roar of power and... mostly confusion.

"Ok go play with the students." Andrew tried to get behind the Camera and pan for a moment when he noticed the mini not moving. In fact it was checking itself out.

Time to get out the snacks....

"Come on. Here I have a dragon snack. You see it? Fetch." Andrew tossed it at hard as he could across the set and it landed out of sight.

His mini perked at the food and then when lumbering after it letting out a happy squeal that sounded almost like a roar.

Andrew got back on the tape when the mini started moving.

[ FILM ON ]

Quote:
Letting out a hungry roar the Giant dragon came lumbering pass the camera, it sung around to follow the mini seemingly chasing after the students.

Skye Starrfyre
Awe! good job rolling with things. XD

and be blue
Best lines ever.

_ p a o cx
Wish granted. o3o

Sammpai
Yay! Sam!

Nio Love

its_ p a o rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:45 am
I AM THE ACTOR (OOC: I am doing a ROMANTIC SPEECH -- 6 spooky points.)

Kane blinked over at Tenniel as filming went right along, though by the time it was his turn to act his hands were free and he was just...standing there. Again. He tried to keep the amusement off of his face, though how well that was working he couldn't be sure. He was half on the verge of smiling, the other half wincing at that falsetto his co-actor was putting up. Still, it seemed to work well for the movie, and so he just rolled with the punches despite not knowing what lines he ought to spew out next.

Film On
"But it'll be fine," he insisted, brows furrowed as he tried to improvise. Kane looked over at the screenwriter, who was busy writing lines for the other actors, then at the director, before going back to Tenniel. "I'll help you, teach you how to not be scary.. and then maybe we can--"

He paused, then, when Tenniel asked that last question, and did his best to soften his expression. "Of course," he said, a bit robotically. "Of course, I do," the boil went on, and he moved his hand to the other's cheek, if a bit stiffly.

Not much else could be done, though, considering the giant mini started it's little rampage towards them and distracted him from whatever lines had popped into his head to keep that little speech going. Kane turned and stood, still moving as though it pained his joints to move, and kind of just...blinked at the oncoming giant dragon-lizard thing. At least it looked like he was trying to protect "her" though.

"Uhh, do I need a weapon or something?" he called over at the director, though his eyes stayed on the lumbering mini who'd finally found the snack it was looking for and was now happily munching on it.

OOC
Kane has generated 6 Spooky Points.

Skye Starrfyre
I

and be blue
honestly hope

Nio Love
this

sammpai
is

phantompanther13
okay. o___o

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Skye Starrfyre rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:44 pm
I AM THE ACTOR [ OOC: I am doing a ROMANTIC SPEECH for +5 Spooky Points ]

He was really starting to buy into the whole 'teen romance' thing, getting into his roll as best he could as the scene continued.

Film On
"You could teach me anything..." He swooned in his 'girl' voice, leaning his cheek in against the other boy's hand and looking for a moment as though he might say something profoundly relevant to their 'relationship'...

He didn't get a chance to, though, as the minipet was released onto the scene, interrupting their 'moment'. A look of actual fear crossed his face as he watched the minipet amble in their direction, ducking behind the other boy who was doing such a wonderful job at 'protecting' him. It was quite obvious that he didn't want to be squashed, even if the 'dragon' was more interested in snacks than 'people'.

"Don't let it eat me!"

phantompanther13

and be blue

_ p a o cx

Sammpai

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:28 pm
I AM THE WRITER (efflo gave me +4 spooky points for reciting a so-- err. Let's call it a poem, since he wouldn't sing.)

Harrow turned to watch the actor's improvise, just a bit flushed -- and, even if Efflo hadn't been willing to sing his creation, hearing the words laid over the stomping of the minipet definitely added to the atmosphere. He hummed, and hawwed, eyebrows pulled together, considering how the lines were rolling out, and turned to scrawl out more words.

He'd pass the sheet, once it was done, into Kane's hands -- whispering, as he did.

"This is your terrified speech -- as Fear takes you over, and yet you still protect her."

He made it sound very dramatic, but the page read otherwise.

He's coming, oh god, he's coming! [push girl back] My bones are knocking together and my skin has gone prickly just looking at it. That monster! That beast! It is going to eat us -- no. No. It is going to eat me, but I will never let it get to you....

phantompanther13

Skye Starrfyre

_ p a o cx
more grade A dialogue for you...

Sammpai

Nio Love

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:12 am
[ FILM OFF ]

I AM THE DIRECTOR- ACTION STYLE:

"Ok good good." Andrew turned off the camera for a minute.

He tried to get the mini pet's attention with more food. Then mini pet dove for him and almost took off his hand except a burst of fire appeared. "Oh Jack, knock that off!" ewe ewe minipet drool. He wiped it off on his pants and used fire, lots of fire to dry him hand off. Ewe.

"I don't have anything like that... we could use a broom or something. I have a lighter an that's it." Andrew offered Kane his lighter before pulling out some food and tying it around Kane's waist and putting it behind him.

"Ok get ready for the action shot." Andrew used a little fire to back the mini up, using it as basically a stick and herded the mini back to position. "Alright minizilla wait till I say go."

Andrew raced back tot he camera where he waited until Kane was ready.

[ FILM ON ]

Quote:

For a moment the mini waited patiently and then almost at a sign the giant mini raced forward lunging for Kane. Despite whatever protests Kane put up the mini circled him, wings spread and tail lashing back and forth.

Skye Starrfyre

and be blue

_ p a o cx
feel free to barrow my mini and write the fight scene however you want.

Sammpai

Nio Love

its_ p a o rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:29 pm
I AM THE ACTOR (OOC: I am doing a TERRIFIED SPEECH -- 2 spooky points.)

Yeah, fine, he was kinda getting into it. He'd never admit it, though. The writer shoved a piece of paper in his hand and their director...well, directed, so he followed along as best he could. The look he was getting from the giant-sized mini made him question the food that had been tied around him as bait, so he held onto the lighter that Andrew handed him for dear life and hoped that it had at least some kind of effect on the thing.

Did he hear it being called Jack?

Filming On
The lines he read didn't sound quite as dramatic as Harrow likely intended, but Kane read it off without too much trouble either way. He preferred being given lines over improvising, really.

"He's coming, oh god, he's coming!" he said, brows somewhat knit together as he haphazardly reach behind him and pushed Tenniel back as per the little action text in the script.

"My bones are knocking together and my skin has gone prickly just looking at it. That monster! That beast! It is going to eat us -- no. No." And he paused for some...kind of...dramatic effect, and turned to Tenniel for a second. "It is going to eat me, but I will never let it get to you..."

The stare-down between him and Minizilla took all of 10 seconds, after which it lunged at him, no doubt aiming for the treat hanging from his waist. And Kane lunged too, probably a bit stupidly considering. He collided with the enormous mini and his lighter "weapon" went flying, the snack was soon whisked off of him and he was left to feel the after effects of a giant thing nearly trampling him for food while lying flat on the ground and groaning.

Weakly, he lifted a little thumbs up as a way to ask if that was...done alright.

Quote:
Sorry for the double quotes, dudes. Fixed some stuff. >_o;

Skye Starrfyre

and be blue

Nio Love

sammpai

phantompanther13

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

phantompanther13 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:52 pm
((because apparently I forgot to roll, again. for above post.))  
phantompanther13 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:06 am
[ FILM OFF ]

I AM THE DIRECTOR- FILM NOIR STYLE:

Andrew paused the film after the mini took the treat.

"Ok awesome. That was pretty good." and by pretty good he meant hilarious. That student would not survive the year Andrew figured. Still Kane was a good sport and playing the scenes as he asked.

"Now time for some wrap up."

Andrew handed Harrow a snack and scurried back behind the camera.

[ FILM ON ]
Quote:

The giant mini started down at the remaining actors still hungry. It let out another roar and tried to bite at Harrow.

Skye Starrfyre

and be blue
Best of luck

_ p a o cx
Awesome!

Sammpai

Nio Love

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:14 pm
[ FILM ON ]

I AM THE LIGHTS - FILM NOIR STYLE: (OOC: 5 spooky points.)

Gabby had been paying attention when the movie was exciting, and he'd tried to keep the lights from wandering off, but when a wrap up was called, he considered his options. The director had been clear about what he wanted, which made his job easy - listen to directions. He didn't have a problem with that.

But as he turned down the lights, and focused them softer on the actors, he took the initiative of trying out his own special effect. He leaned in, and breathed a thin, see through layer of frost over the lights. The shadows were starker, but the lightning itself felt hazy, making for a pleasing effect. At least, he certainly thought so.

Everything looked a little more magical in the winter.

Skye Starrfyre

and be blue
Best of luck

_ p a o cx
Awesome!

Sammpai

phantompanther13

Skye Starrfyre rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:39 pm
I AM THE ACTOR [ OOC: I am doing a TERRIFIED SPEECH for +6 Spooky Points ]

He gave his co-star a reassuring thumbs up in return when the camera was turned away, waiting until it was back on him before getting into character.

Film On
He let out a girlish wail as his boyfriend was taken down by Minizilla, torn for a moment between running for his life. The minipet didn't linger on the scene for long, however, giving him the chance to fall to his knees beside the other student.

"Stupid! You should have run away! I'm so frightened and now you're dead, oh please don't be dead." He wailed again, once more doing the best impersonation of his sister that he could muster as he 'mourned' over the youth that had saved him.

Unbeknownst to him, with all of the moving about and leaning down, his cravat had shifted beneath his vest giving his makeshift 'chest' even more of a lumpy, lopsided appearance than before. Hopefully the camera would catch him at an angle that it wouldn't be too noticeable... As if his voice alone weren't enough of a bad giveaway.

phantompanther13

and be blue

_ p a o cx

Sammpai

Nio Love

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:11 pm
I AM THE WRITER (+4 Spooky Points since someone read my lines!)

Harrow grinned up at Andrew as the actors said his lines, fairly content with the quality -- and then paused, snack in hand, his palm spread wide to consider the creation on his hand. For all his, er, creativity, the second he actually was expected to do something himself, heavy brows knitted together in confusion.

"Wait -- wait --" But Andrew was gone, behind the camera, and Harrow didn't want to end up speaking accidentally in the movie. He dropped his voice to a whisper.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

But, of course, the mini could likely smell it in the air and was probably heading in his direction, away from the actors. It would be on him in a moment, knocking Harrow down and sending the treat flying -- skidding across the floor, toward the lights.

phantompanther13
Look, Harrow will just ruin everything if you give him the chance.

Skye Starrfyre

_ p a o cx

Sammpai

Nio Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items