Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Xashowd's Closet: A Place of Airy Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Unknown Figure

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:43 pm
Xashowd

She had slipped inside rather quietly, though from the look of the fangs on the dark haired one, she hardly expected to have gone unnoticed. The earth wielder and this one appeared to be in a deep debate, perhaps even an argument, when she had arrived. But now they were finished, and the former had left. It only seemed proper that she make herself known now, since she had invited herself in.

"It would appear there are many rash creatures gathered in this sector of Gaia."

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:51 pm
The Unknown Figure

Upon hearing the strange voice, Xashowd leaped into action. Expecting Leviathan, he quickly pulled out the Capsule and pushed the button, transforming it into his Scythe Nightwind. "Alright Leviathan, you and I have a-!" He started shouting as he spun to face the voice, only to find it was not the woman who had invaded his home before. "...score to settle?" He finished his train of thought in a quieter tone, wondering how the strange woman got in here...and how Darxian, of all people, hadn't noticed her. He lowered Nightwind, but didn't put it away. "Alright, who are you?" He asked the stranger.  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

The Unknown Figure

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:58 pm
Xashowd
The Unknown Figure

Upon hearing the strange voice, Xashowd leaped into action. Expecting Leviathan, he quickly pulled out the Capsule and pushed the button, transforming it into his Scythe Nightwind. "Alright Leviathan, you and I have a-!" He started shouting as he spun to face the voice, only to find it was not the woman who had invaded his home before. "...score to settle?" He finished his train of thought in a quieter tone, wondering how the strange woman got in here...and how Darxian, of all people, hadn't noticed her. He lowered Nightwind, but didn't put it away. "Alright, who are you?" He asked the stranger.

Now is that how you greet all of your guests?

An amused smile graces her ruby lips, perhaps only a shade darker than her eyes. She did not appear to have a weapon, nor did she look properly dressed for combat. However, she held herself with poise and confidence that refused to waver, even when the scythe was summoned, and the resident of the closet turned on her.

"Put it away. I have no intention of fighting you. I was merely curious to see who belonged to the name that earth wielder threw around so carelessly. You are Xashowd, I presume?"

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:04 pm
The Unknown Figure

"Not usually...but recent circumstances have made me wary." Xashowd pushed a button near the middle of the Scythe and it turned back into a capsule, which he placed in a coat pocket. The woman claimed to mean no harm, but he could still use his Wind Magic if it came to a fight. The woman was confident from what he could see, her stance unwavering...refined, even. "Matter of fact, I am. That "earth user" is my friend Darxian." Xashowd assumed a more relaxed posture. "And so I reiterate, who are you?"  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

The Unknown Figure

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:26 pm
Xashowd
The Unknown Figure

"Not usually...but recent circumstances have made me wary." Xashowd pushed a button near the middle of the Scythe and it turned back into a capsule, which he placed in a coat pocket. The woman claimed to mean no harm, but he could still use his Wind Magic if it came to a fight. The woman was confident from what he could see, her stance unwavering...refined, even. "Matter of fact, I am. That "earth user" is my friend Darxian." Xashowd assumed a more relaxed posture. "And so I reiterate, who are you?"

"Wary is good. Drawing a weapon on an unknown variable is suicide. Were it not I standing here, it might not have been 'Leviathan', but one more willing to drive a stake through a heart."

Her stance did not change as he put away his weapon.

"My name is of no matter. I am one whose stories and legends of heroism have long since played out. My daughter is an "anon", I believe you call them? She can be rather disobedient at times, so I came to check in on her when I stumbled upon your friend, Darxian, and overheard his little conversation with the elf."

She paused, closing her eyes for a moment and shaking her head. She released a sigh and brushed back her bangs, looking at the daywalker again.

"Of course, old habits do tend to die hard. Threats of conflict and blood spattered walls drew my attention straight to them. Seeing that the elf was being taken care of by another, I decided to follow your friend to make sure his own threats and possible emotions would be of no conflict to my own personal interests."

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:47 pm
The Unknown Figure

"Hunters I can handle. I had intended going on the offensive, so I had options." He replied. She had a point, though. His anger at Leviathan had caused him to act rashly. One false move, and he wouldn't get that fight he wanted. He listened to her description, taking it all in. Legends of heroism, huh? She must be skilled...no wonder she isn't fazed. Reminds me of Darxian. He couldn't quite follow everything she said, though...was Daenes her daughter? No, she would've mentioned the elf by name...he thought. It was hard to get a read on this woman. Very much like Darxian when they'd first met.

"Darxian just wants to keep me out of trouble. He was visiting Daenes to that end."Xashowd explained. He had noticed his friend had been...distracted by something, though. From their past conversations, he guessed it was Laguna, but Xashowd still didn't know why. Whenever he brought it up, or tried to, Darxian clammed up. "If I may inquire...what kind of interests would possibly involve Darxian?"  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

The Unknown Figure

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:07 pm
Xashowd
The Unknown Figure

"Hunters I can handle. I had intended going on the offensive, so I had options." He replied. She had a point, though. His anger at Leviathan had caused him to act rashly. One false move, and he wouldn't get that fight he wanted. He listened to her description, taking it all in. Legends of heroism, huh? She must be skilled...no wonder she isn't fazed. Reminds me of Darxian. He couldn't quite follow everything she said, though...was Daenes her daughter? No, she would've mentioned the elf by name...he thought. It was hard to get a read on this woman. Very much like Darxian when they'd first met.

"Darxian just wants to keep me out of trouble. He was visiting Daenes to that end."Xashowd explained. He had noticed his friend had been...distracted by something, though. From their past conversations, he guessed it was Laguna, but Xashowd still didn't know why. Whenever he brought it up, or tried to, Darxian clammed up. "If I may inquire...what kind of interests would possibly involve Darxian?"

"You no doubt have skill to back your confidence, but being so while uninformed is stupidity."

She listened to Xashowd's explanation to why Draxian confronted the elf, Daenes. However, what she thought of it was not clear on her unchanging expression.

"As for my interests, none of them involve Darxian specifically. At least none that I know of. However, as I stated, my daughter is a resident of these parts. She learned well from me, but has a habit of getting into dangerous situations when it comes to fellow anons. A little uproar here would certainly draw her into the fray."

A shadow of something passed through her red eyes. The thought of her daughter had stirred something for sure. But what was the question, as nothing else about her had shifted in the slightest.

"If that were the case, then it would be a conflict of interests."

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:17 pm
The Unknown Figure

Xashowd sighed. The woman had a point. He would need to be more careful...especially if he wanted to fight Leviathan. That serpent wasn't getting away with her intrusion, Demigod or not.

He took in the woman's words, curious as to who her daughter was. It didn't sound like anyone he'd met...Then again, aside from Daenes (who was clearly not her daughter), he hadn't met anyone who looked like they'd be the daughter of this skilled warrior. He tilted his head in thought, then straightened it as he looked at the woman (who he was considering calling "Ruby, to at least give his mind something to associate her appearance to). "Who is your daughter? I could keep an eye out for her and keep her out of trouble...if that's within your interests, anyways." He inquired calmly.  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

The Unknown Figure

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:25 pm
Xashowd
The Unknown Figure

Xashowd sighed. The woman had a point. He would need to be more careful...especially if he wanted to fight Leviathan. That serpent wasn't getting away with her intrusion, Demigod or not.

He took in the woman's words, curious as to who her daughter was. It didn't sound like anyone he'd met...Then again, aside from Daenes (who was clearly not her daughter), he hadn't met anyone who looked like they'd be the daughter of this skilled warrior. He tilted his head in thought, then straightened it as he looked at the woman (who he was considering calling "Ruby, to at least give his mind something to associate her appearance to). "Who is your daughter? I could keep an eye out for her and keep her out of trouble...if that's within your interests, anyways." He inquired calmly.

She looked as if she was about to respond, but then she paused, weighing the option.

"That is a rather noble offer, considering you seem to have your own personal problems at the moment. And to a stranger, no less."

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:34 pm
The Unknown Figure

"Well, you did say she tended to get into dangerous situations. Since I intend to fight Leviathan, I'm essentially creating a dangerous situation. Makes it likely your daughter could show up, and I'd hate for anyone else to get caught in this. It is, as you said, a personal matter for me." Xashowd smiled at "Ruby". "Also, I try to be on the optimistic side. Helping strangers is something of a hobby, and one I do often considering my numerous travels. You haven't done me any ill will so far, so I'm happy to oblige."  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

The Unknown Figure

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:51 pm
Xashowd
The Unknown Figure

"Well, you did say she tended to get into dangerous situations. Since I intend to fight Leviathan, I'm essentially creating a dangerous situation. Makes it likely your daughter could show up, and I'd hate for anyone else to get caught in this. It is, as you said, a personal matter for me." Xashowd smiled at "Ruby". "Also, I try to be on the optimistic side. Helping strangers is something of a hobby, and one I do often considering my numerous travels. You haven't done me any ill will so far, so I'm happy to oblige."

She was silent for a few moments. She regarded the man and his optimistic stare. He was right, he was creating a dangerous situation. She had heard about Leviathan in passing. Though her daughter had been wise enough to stay out of sight when the creature had arrived on previous occassions, she supposed this sector of Gaia was small enough that it would collect her attention eventually.

"If you intend to keep an eye on her, I will not stop you, and you will have my gratitude. Though, before I give you her name, may I make a small request? You see, my daughter is strong willed and independent. If you were to say you came across her after meeting me...Well, you can guess what sort of parent I might come off as to the dear. It might be best if we keep this meeting to ourselves."

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:56 pm
The Unknown Figure

Xashowd nodded. "Of course. Your secret's safe with me." He knew what she meant, having seen similar scenarios play out on various worlds. It would be best not to mention this meeting to "Ruby's" daughter (Yeah, that sounded good. Xashowd would stick with Ruby).  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

The Unknown Figure

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:06 am
Xashowd
The Unknown Figure

Xashowd nodded. "Of course. Your secret's safe with me." He knew what she meant, having seen similar scenarios play out on various worlds. It would be best not to mention this meeting to "Ruby's" daughter (Yeah, that sounded good. Xashowd would stick with Ruby).

She smiled. It was not the amused smile that had played on her lips before, but a warm, gentle smile that perhaps had made a heart skip a beat or two in her time. Not that she appeared much past her thirties as it was.

"Thank you, Xashowd. You are truly a noble spirit. Friends of my daughter refer to her as "Lucky". She is a constant companion to the Starlight Prince, a former anon of these parts, and is often referred to as his sister."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:20 am
The Unknown Figure

Lucky...from her description, it's definitely someone I haven't met. At least not yet. "So, Starlight Princess Lucky...Thank you. I'll make sure to keep her out of trouble if I see her, and I'll do my best to keep my fight with Leviathan from spilling over into other parts of the Guild. Should minimize the chances of her getting involved." Xashowd replied with a bow to Ruby. Though, He supposed it was Starlight Queen "Ruby". He made a mental note of that.

As their conversation finished, Darxian phased back in "Just remembered, I should probably fix the dent I made in your wall." He casually remarked, then stopped as he noticed the woman in the room. He could tell with a glance she was a warrior...battling types recognized each other easily. The way she carried herself suggested someone of high status, and while she didn't appear to have a weapon on her, it was likely she carried one hidden on her. There wasn't any tension in the air, so he relaxed. "I see you found yourself another friend." He said to Xashowd. "You always did get along with others easily." He then turned to the woman. "So, what's your business here?"  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

The Unknown Figure

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 am
Xashowd
The Unknown Figure

Lucky...from her description, it's definitely someone I haven't met. At least not yet. "So, Starlight Princess Lucky...Thank you. I'll make sure to keep her out of trouble if I see her, and I'll do my best to keep my fight with Leviathan from spilling over into other parts of the Guild. Should minimize the chances of her getting involved." Xashowd replied with a bow to Ruby. Though, He supposed it was Starlight Queen "Ruby". He made a mental note of that.

As their conversation finished, Darxian phased back in "Just remembered, I should probably fix the dent I made in your wall." He casually remarked, then stopped as he noticed the woman in the room. He could tell with a glance she was a warrior...battling types recognized each other easily. The way she carried herself suggested someone of high status, and while she didn't appear to have a weapon on her, it was likely she carried one hidden on her. There wasn't any tension in the air, so he relaxed. "I see you found yourself another friend." He said to Xashowd. "You always did get along with others easily." He then turned to the woman. "So, what's your business here?"

"You have my thanks."

She was about to consider taking her leave when an earthy presence caught her attention. A moment later, the one she had seen before rematerialized. The amused smile returned to her lips when Darxian seemed to greet his friend, then immediately poised a question to her.

"My, you are direct. I suspect you might be one well versed in interrogation."

She brushed back her bangs, which had stubbornly fallen in the way of her eye again.

"I was simply passing by and became sidetracked."

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces