Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] All over the school and back [Aloysious/Mayaa] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:02 pm
[A.V.]
ha ha, no problem at all!

Al grinned, "They're pretty small, but I can see how they might cause some trouble!" Treat was certainly more reminiscent of his own friendly pet. "Did you name them all? How many do you have? Are they all birds?" He would have bounced, but he didn't want to upset the phoenix as he beamed up at Mayaa  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm
The phoenix hatchling was quite used to being jostled here and there, most often by an easily-excitable harpy, and so she flapped her wings, decidedly perching on his shoulder as she watched the two of them converse.

"Yes, I name them all! It wouldn't do to not give names to each and every friend you make! Um, I have a lot! I think... I lost count around 20, but yes, they're all birds! I have some poms too, but I can't remember... where they went..."

Most likely, they ran away when she wasn't looking.

Aazhie
Ahhhh sorry again! School's been keeping me busy u v u

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:54 pm
"That's so many!" Aloy exclaimed, "I bet you don't get lonely with them around, ha ha!" He shifted his arm a little, not used to having anything there. For something so large, Treat wasn't too heavy, but those scaled feet sure were strong. Not that he minded, the calmer phoenix seemed to be good company. "Birds are really fascinating- feathers are just so different than well-" he stretched his own wings,"-the leathery kinds!" The boil grinned, then looked confused. "What is a pom? Ah- I might know what it is, but- I think we'd probably call it something different back home." Far too unassuming, the demon would never think a pet would run away from someone so nice. But he was be likelier toss himself into a lava pit than seem unfriendly, so his personal opinions might not the best gauge of ANYone's character...

[A.V.]
I think it's finals week for all my friends in school, I totally get it ;D and noooo worries!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:01 pm
It was probably the fact that she was TOO friendly with them, nearly suffocating them in her bosom as she hugged squeezed the life out of them. Apparently being too affectionate was a dangerous thing.

"Ooh, I'm not too used to leathery wings, but I'm sure they're also super awesome! I like feathers because they're really soft, but you do have to preen them every once in a while to make sure they don't get too messy!"

She let out a gasp when he mentioned he didn't know what a pom was.
"Um, um... they're... really fluffly, and puffy! And they have fur!"
Because that was extremely accurate of what a pom was.

Aazhie
Aww ; u ;
Yah, school, whyyyyyy QQ

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:05 am
[quote="[A.V.] Poms <3 fluffly puffs ^O^

"Preening is nice, I'll have to learn how to properly take care of feathers..." he stroked the phoenix again, "They are super soft, " he agreed, making note to look for a feathered, friendly pet if he had the time. "Ooooh,that sounds really nice... I'm good at grooming fur and my grandmere used to make yarn from furs! We'd get wools and shearing from ranchers and my brother would dye them. It it was smelly but then she'd show us how to spin and make things with it." He retained a fraction of the knowledge, but could still probably manage at least half of the steps if he needed to. "Do they come in different colors? I always liked the red furred things..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:25 pm
Treat chirped happily as she was being pet, and Mayaa smiled.
"Oh, you don't have to worry about that too much! Birds usually like to preen their own feathers. They... sometimes get kinda grouchy when someone else tries handling it, but Treat is pretty laid back. She usually lets me groom her feathers for her~"

The harpy's eyes widened at the mention of making yarn, and she let out an excited gasp.
"Ooh, yarn, that's so neat! How do you dye it? Does it hurt when you take the wool off?"
When her parents and siblings took the leather off their prey to use as pelts and clothing, they... usually made sure it was dead. It was less painful that way.

"Um... I think so! The one I caught was this big grey-striped horned one, and there's also fishy-looking ones! If they weren't so cute, I might have mistook them for food..."
This was not a lie.

Aazhie

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:40 pm
[A.V.]
sorry for the wait! Life & drama ><

"Ah, that seems useful..." he nodded, engrossed in the texture of feathers. "Ahm, it depends... if we are making leather, you just scrape the hair off the hide after whatever you've caught is dead..." he shrugged, "There were ranchers who's have use help shear their herds, just shaving them while they were tied up and then letting them go! They'd kick up a fuss, but they weren't hurt by it." He listened with interest, not quite sure he knew the animals she spoke of, but they sounded quite diverse.
"You only eat fish?" he asked, his ear flicking forward. "I don't usually eat much, but I don't have to eat anything in particular when I do." He didn't seem too concerned by the confusion of pet or food, as neither was something he particular needed in his old life. It seemed like he would have to learn about what was proper in Amity to fit in better with the other students.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:02 pm
"Oooh..."
Mayaa listened with rapt interest, quite fascinated with how he described it. She understood the "dead" part, as, well... the leather/hide was just extra after they had caught their prey, but it still sounded pretty interesting for catching live ones for materials. Like poms! As much as their fur might have looked nice as clothes, they were much too cute to kill, or eat. Why, she might possibly cry if someone suggested such a thing, nevermind the fact that... other minis weren't so fortunate.

"Oh, no, I eat lots of things! Mostly meat. It's whatever I can get my hands, er, claws on, hehe."
She did... almost try to eat Draven's pet fearados once. Or, at least wanted to. She learned better now! Sorta.

She clapped her hands together, still looking Aloy with bright eyes.
"Was there anywhere else you wanted to see on campus?"

Aazhie
No worries! Stuff has been busy for me too QQ
I think... we can almost wrap this up, but we can totes keep it going if you'd like!
I just don't know where else to lead it, haha

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:45 am
[A.V.]

"Oh! Yeah, I like meat always, ha ha..." It was one of the few things he tended to get cravings for, most times. He would keep in mind to be careful around things that might seem like prey, the creatures were so varied. The boil would hate to have anyone being upset over a lost pet if he could prevent any grief...

Al frowned a little, he wasn't exactly keen on the goings on in the gym, but Mayaa seemed like a pretty active, energetic person. Just the right kind to show off the proper way to go about learning attacks and other such skills. Everyone had seemed pretty enthusiastic about battling, but he just couldn't shake his trepidation. Fighting in the herd was pretty serious. Maybe if he could think of it more like the rough play and mock battles younger bauriar tended to indulge it, it wouldn't be as intimidating. "Um, it sounds like the gymnasium is a pretty important place to know about- if you wouldn't mind!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Yes, it would probably best to keep rodent and fish-esque minipets far FAR away from Mayaa. Or at least make sure she was well fed before having them within her vicinity. In a sense, it was almost like she was a giant minipet herself.

"Oh, the gym!"
Mayaa had completely forgotten about the gym.
"Of course!"
She took his hand and pulled him out of her room, making her way down the hall.
"Sorry, I should have remembered! The gym is a pretty neat place. I think um, some students like to practice their battle skills in there, so it might be a bit dangerous, but really fun to watch!"
Maybe someone was fighting there right now! Not that... she really approved fighting (other than fighting food) but practice spars which were totally harmless and would help friends become better friends was totally ok, right?

Aazhie
I am SO sorry for the wait sldkfjskdf ahhhhhhhhhhh

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:43 pm
[A.V.]
No worries! I've been a bit busy with cleaning and art!

Al continued to admire his strange new friend, never quite realizing that the other students may not be any more mentally collected or put together than he, in spite of being students at a prestigious school. Mayaa would have seemed careless and ditzy to a normal person, but Aloysious pretty much only registered that she was friendly and knew things he did not. This was enough for him to trust that she couldn't possibly endanger him on this tour... He wouldn't be allowed to fight- so no problem, right? He was still nervous about the idea of combat amongst students, but it was practice, so it should be fine! After all, he wrestled with his siblings all the time (though they always held back their real strength)

"Ah, ok!" he tried not to sound jittery, "Sounds great!" He followed where she yanked, swift enough to keep up with the overenthusiastic harpy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:55 pm
Though she may not be putting him in danger physically, it was still best to take precaution when around such a scatter-brained student. If anything, she might end up leading him right INTO a fight, though hopefully... that won't happen. Hopefully.

Upon arrival, she threw open the doors to the gymnasium with such an enthusiasm that seemed to say "HELLO WORLD I AM HERE", and possibly distracted half the students with the force of the slam, making them take a fireball or punch to the face, and she only winced sympathetically.

"Oops, sorry! Sorry! Ah, oops, sorry!"
She slowly nudged her way past brawlers while dragging Aloy along, and finally settled for a place near the podium.
"Phew. There! Now we can watch just fine!"
Or at least... fine for now, nevermind the hazardous trip it took getting past the students, or... getting back... eventually...

Aazhie
Sorry again ahhh I have no idea what I'm typing /lies down

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:48 pm
[A.V.]

Oh dear, no worries, you are doing just peachy! Bonus: I don't have any previous RP experience in this world anyways, so I'm easily impressed, right? <3

The demon startled at the tremendous crash, but the sudden onslaught of eyes on him (or more likely, his hyper new friend) was not at all intimidating. He was just here for the ride, and getting an early taste of student life was pretty cool. "Excuse us, thanks! Oh, erm-" he got wedged between a couple of strangers, but wiggled free, "Thank you!" he waved, getting yanked after Mayaa once again. He was, in spite of the rough trip, having fun! Once they'd been watching awhile he realized sparring might actually BE fun...
The prospect of FIGHTING other students was just... strange, but he realized it was looking kind of like his herd's idea of play. They wrestled and well, he never thought of it as fighting, but maybe it kind of was... Aloy had always thought fighting was a thing you did when you were mad, but this seemed a lot like practice. The kids waiting around for their turns did look impressive... but... his siblings probably outsized most of them in their natural forms. he had to wonder what they'd look like at Amity and realized they'd probably look like him- and have trouble getting used to two hooved legs instead of four.
For as long as Mayaa could sit still, he was entranced, trying to figure out who had the upper hand and who was scrappiest. Everyone was so different! He leaned over to the feathered student, "Do you do this kind of thing often...?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:08 pm
Mayaa looked back at Aloy, still smiling.
"What thing?"
It took her a while to register what he was asking.
"Oh! You mean fighting? Um... not with students, but I've fought minipets before! Does that count?"
He probably didn't want to know what her definition of "fighting" was.
"And I guess my older brother and sister used to make me practice with them, but it was more playing than fighting, hehe."

She turned and watched some of the other fights for a bit, cheering whenever another cheered and gave encouraging words to those who had lost. So many students, and so many neat abilities! It made her curious to know what abilities each student had.
Turning back to Aloy, her eyes sparkled.
"Do you like battling?"

Aazhie
pfft oh u

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers