Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Cheshire Cat and the Dormouse (Carlos and Camilla) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:07 pm
She couldn't help but giggle at his joke so she covered her mouth but her shoulders betrayed her giggling "Heh heh good one!" she says in a amused tone as her tail swayed in a pleased manner when he didn't think she was good this Cheshire Cat was pretty friendly!

Camilla was too busy giggling over the joke still to notice Carlos's attention had shifted to the Candy Egg she had returned to the grass near the fence unfortunatly she realized too late to stop him from eatting it "Huh? Carlos? Um... you probably shouldn-- Oh my..." she says unsureidly before her sentence trailed off as Carlos became a cat alright... but she was pretty sure he didn't look like... that... naturally... "Um... Maybe it really isn't good to eat random candy..." She says blinking at him in confusion as he turned around a few times

phantompanther13
Lol Carlos and Camilla are learning that eatting strange candy one found just sitting on the ground isn't exactly a good idea XD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:49 pm
Carlos turned around once, twice and three times. This didn't seem right at all. he opened his mouth to speak but all that came out was a little mew. He looked at his paws and pawed at the ground and then over his shoulder at his long fins. Nope not right at all.

Carlos stared up at Camilla with a pittiful stare. He didn't realize his grin was gone, but his mouth did feel funny. He tried to create an illusion but nothing appeared. Where was his cloths? He couldn't feel them. Carlos finally just plopped on his side staring up pathetically.

He couldn't even float. This was awful.

Rikku Takanashi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:10 pm
(Awwww poor Carlos!)

Her frown deepens as Carlos looks himself over by his reaction she was pretty sure this wasn't his natural form... infact... she had heard of minipets that looked like this creature in specific... but that candy egg couldn't have turned him into a minipet right? ...Right?

When he ploped over looking at her pathetically her frown only grew deeper "Awww..." she cooed softly if she had eatten the candy would she be in his place? Now she felt bad for even showing him the egg but didn't know what to do "Maybe... you should head back to your room..." A pause "Or I can carry you back to your room!" she chirps cheerfully and smiles as a realization hit her "You should be easy to carry now!" she says hoping that would at least cheer the poor Cheshire Kitten turned Contract Puff Dragon up

With that thought in mind she reaches down to gently grab him around his middle and lift him up while she had never had the pleasure of holding a cat she often held her rodent minis it was pretty much the same concept right?

phantompanther13
Cat holding 101 should be a class XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:53 am
Yes carry him! He allowed her to pick him up and then wiggled. This was not right. Why wasn't she supporting his hindquarters? This was just uncomfortable. He tried to twist and wiggle into position but couldn't. He then tried to just climb up to her shoulders but he was left dangling from her arms. This wasn't right.

"Meeew." his voice was a bit mangled but the sound came out with a strong indication that he was unhappy. his ears flattened with things just dangling everywhere.

Rikku Takanashi
She needs it. He is not comfortable.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:24 am
"Oh dear..." she says quickly realizing he was not comfortable (Especially after he tried to climb her shoulder) after looking at how she was holding him she realized she wouldn't be comfortable either... Ok so her larger rabbit minis liked being sort of cradled with their feet supported so maybe he would too!

With that in mind she pulls him close then turns him around and wraps her arm around his hindquarter before grabbing and holding his backpaws so they were supported she then put his front paws on her left arm kinda in her bent elbow so his front was cradled too "Better?" she asks softly hoping he was at least comfortable now

phantompanther13
Hah hah my memory stinks iv had cats my whole life but I had to actually go inside and pick up one of my cats to get a good idea how to describe holding him! XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:40 am
Carlos let out a small mew and nodded, leaning against her. This was much better. Carlos allowed himself to be moved and snuggled in. That was much much better.

A single paw lifted to point the way.

Rikku Takanashi
Hey that works. XD he is a cat. sorry lame tag.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:57 pm
She smiles at the pleased mew glad to see he was comfortable now she figured this was a important skill to learn especially sense she had a sinking feeling she'd be carrying him more often...

At the point from his paw she nods and heads off in that direction after a series of paw points Camilla and Carlos finally ended up at the Ghost dorms she stops and stares in awe a bit at the ghostly graveyard she gad yet to see any other species dorm building but her own till now and at first she wasn't quite sure how to get in

After a bit of searching she finally noticed the especially large grave with its door open "Ah that must be it!" she says cheerfully then heads for it "Lead the way Carlos!" she says once they were inside The Monster Dorms still had her confused a bit so she knew full well she'd never find its room without a guide

phantompanther13
Np lol and omg I just realized the quote was broken XP...

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:50 am
Carlos might have superposed the dorm was a bit spookie but he found the large tombstone quiet homely. His room was closer to the weeping willows than the graveyard though. still he sniffed the air and directed her to his room a small tiny little place with a window where he could perch and cat toys littered about the floor and his bed.

Once there he hung in her arms a moment before finally launching down. it Still didn't smell like him. Carlos went and sat in the window an let out yowl. "come back family! oh wait, was that a bat? his ears perked and he dropped into stalking position despite the window.

Bat bat bat.

He turned to Camilla and pointed his paw at the bat.

Rikku Takanashi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:24 pm
Carlos was surprisingly good at pointing out directions and soon she had him to his room when they got there however she frowns a bit "Your room is kinda... Bare and small..." she says as she looks around when he finally jumped down then into the window the yowl actually surprised her a bit but its abrupt stop had her confused until he became very excited about something and got in a stalking pose

"Hm?" walking over to the window she saw what had him excited and laughs a bit before glancing down at her own shirt then the bat "Carlos... you better wait until that candy egg wears off... I think that bat might beable to carry you off in this for heh" she jokes but also was quite serious it looked like a big bat... finally she smiles then nods to him "Well I better get going I bet its time for afternoon tea and I skipped lunch so im a smidge hungry" she says then laughs as her stomach decided to add it's two cents

So with that she turns towards the door stopping briefly to look around the small dark room oh yeah she'd have to do something about this... before waving to him "Bye bye cya later!" she says cheerfully before exiting

phantompanther13
Lol I could see Camilla trying to remodle his room lol or at the very least give him some furniture hah hah

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff