Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Tea for Two [Mia/Marcy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:17 pm
Marcy relaxed when Miasma gave her that much nicer look and a name. She hadn't even realized she'd been tense. But now that they were on a name basis, as was proper and all, Marcy felt much more at ease. It probably helped that Mia seemed to be trying to make conversation. "Nice to meet you, Mia," she said with a smile.

"I needed to go somewhere, and a school seemed like the best option. I have not been a ghost very long, so I have a lot to learn. Amityville was suggested by some kinds folks that had been helping me, and here I am." A 'new ghost', that's what they had called her.

"And you? Why did you come to Amityville?" She knew why Mia didn't want to leave, but why had she come here to begin with?

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:26 pm
To be honest, maybe she had been... rather harsh to the poor ghoul. This was her burden to bear, and it wasn't fair for her to have to get caught up in it. Relaxing slightly, she gave a much more inviting smile.
"Likewise."

Hmm, a new ghost? She wasn't too sure how the process went about with new ghosts being created, though she did know there could be several different methods. Perhaps she had once been a human, and died? The thought intrigued her somewhat.
"When you say you haven't been a ghost for long... were you once a human?"

At the Marcy's question, her smile disappeared, a frown on her face, accompanied with a look of disgust. It seemed she was recycling through all her emotional expressions at that moment.
"I did it to get away."

GrnGriff

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:53 pm
Marcy's smile grew a little, and she became a touch more opaque. Yes. Feeling much better about things.

She couldn't hide her thinking face, however. Not that she even tried. "I... suppose I was. I don't recall being anything before I was me, but as I don't have parents it seems the most logical explanation." She had asked about where ghosts come from, after all. Not that she'd gotten a definitive answer. Not that she felt she needed one about this.

Her new friend, however? She needed more information about her. "To get away?" She repeated the words, contemplating them. "So you came here and now you have no where else to go? What were you getting away from?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:23 pm
The way the ghoul seemed to flicker in and out made her somewhat adorable. Miasma couldn't help but let out a soft laugh. But then she returned to her usual bitter demeanor as Marcy mentioned parents.

"Sometimes, it's better not to have any."
Just the thought of her own parents made her blood boil.
Hopefully that would be sufficient enough to answer Marcy's question, as it seemed she has no desire to elaborate further.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:16 pm
Her head tilted the slightest little bit as she thought about that answer...and waited for more. Nothing came. Mia was quiet and Marcy... weighed the want to press for more against the look on the other ghoul's face.

"I wouldn't know." She paused, then her face lit up a bit. "Would you like to join me for tea?" Tea made everyone happy. Maybe Mia would not look so grumpy and be willing to answer more questions if they had tea together.

Plus, Marcy did have her shiny new tea set to show off.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:44 pm
Her eyes lifted, giving the ghoul a curious look.
"Tea?"
While she was glad for the topic change, she hadn't... quite expected such a request from the petite ghoul.

"I suppose. Sure."
Maybe it'd help take her mind off things.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:07 pm
Marcy's face most definitely brightened. "Wonderful!" With a grin, she turned ready to lead the way. Then she paused. "Hm."

She could do this. "Dorms are that way, right?" She was already headed in that direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:11 pm
Was... this ghoul planning on having tea in her room? Mia was a little wary, but she nodded, not quite sure if she should trust her or not.  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:24 pm
Mia's question was likely to be answered soon enough, if she chose to follow the ghost all the way back to the ghost dorms. Through the doors and down the stairs, under the graveyard. It was pleasantly warm in the hall, at least Marcy thought it was. She hoped it was. It wouldn't do for her guest to be cold. Unless she liked cold.

Marcy didn't say anything other than, "This way. Just over here," a time or two. After a hallway and a couple of turns, they were at a door. Marcy opened it and gestured inside. "Welcome! Feel free to make yourself at home."

Should Mia choose to still think this was a good idea, she'd find a sparse dorm room. There was a bed, big enough for one person, with a ruffly bed-cover on it, a desk, a couple of empty bookshelves, and a small table with two chairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:20 pm
It seemed she had nothing better to do, as she had indeed began to follow Marcy, or perhaps it was her familiar urging her that she needed to reach out and make more friends anyways, and since this ghoul was already taking the first step...

She couldn't help but pause at the graveyard, still haven't gotten over her dislike for undead, but still she went, following, deeper and deeper down. If she tried anything funny, Mia was sure she'd be able to defend herself. Ghost or not, she had no intention of being taken advantage of, and Psy only sighed at this ridiculous motion.

Though, upon arrival, she couldn't help but arch an eyebrow at the interior decor. It might have been somewhat empty, but everything had been to her liking. Neat and tidy. Just the way she liked it.

"Um, thank you..."
Psy was already making herself at home, fluttering about excitedly.
"You have such a nice place, Marcy!"

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:47 pm
Marcy was stepping into the room after her guest when she heard a decidedly second voice. Her eyes went to the thing fluttering around the room. Then they went back to Mia.

"Who is that?" Marcy was already wondering what size of teacup a butterfly would be taking.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:10 pm
"Ah... that's Psy. She's my familiar."
At the mention of her name, the butterfly turned towards the two ghouls with a sheepish look on her face. Not that... either of them could see.
"Oops, sorry for not introducing myself earlier! Things seemed... a little tense."

Mia only rolled her eyes and sighed, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear.
"You don't have to worry about getting tea for her."

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:32 pm
A familiar? She'd... maybe heard about those. Maybe. "Nice to meet you, Psy. Are you sure you wouldn't like some tea?" As she spoke she moved toward the desk, where she kept her hot water pot and turned it on.

"What's a familiar? Exactly?" Was it rude to stare at familiars? Marcy was most certainly staring. She'd had no idea butterflies could talk.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:40 pm
Psy gave a nod, though it looked more like she was just fluttering up and down.
"It's fine~ Thank you for inviting Mia though! She was feeling kind of down."
The reaper only gave her a look, then huffed.

"Stay out of it. Psy. I'm fine." She arched an eyebrow at Marcy's question, and then realized that there might have been a lot she didn't known, especially if she hasn't been a ghost for long.

"A familiar is like a companion. They serve as a guide, a friend, and sometimes a weapon. Some reapers have actual weapons that they can summon, and while you can do the same with familiars, you have to remember they're sentient creatures, and should treat them like so."

She didn't like referring to familiars as "weapons". They were a companion above anything else. Someone you should treat as a friend, not a symbol of power.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:55 pm
"Okay then," Marcy said. It would certainly be easier to not need to serve the butterfly. Though it did remind Marcy that she need to get some honey. Butterflies liked honey, didn't they? Oh, dear. So many things to worry about.

Like why Mia was feeling down. Marcy had sensed the ghoul was upset about something, it was part of the reason she'd invited her over, after all. Psy did help remind Marcy of the fact. Before she could ask about it, Mia was began explaining what a familiar was. For her part, Marcy set about getting out her teacups.

"Oh. That is very interesting. So Psy has been your friend for a long time then?"

Tea cups out, Marcy was sifting through her box of tea. At the moment it was a bit of a hodgepodge, she really would have to get more teas.

[A.V.]

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces