Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Archives
Hop To It! [Egg Hunt!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:00 pm
The first egg is hidden! Good luck to everyone searching!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:27 pm
Haha, sounds fun. What kind of egg are we looking for? Is there a sample egg picture to go by?  

Kunopegos

No Hero

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:22 pm
Daypaw

Good idea, but it bothers me that it is something 4 every day, but it is not announced till the day is bout over... it didn't come ot till after 6: 30 PM here & now I gotta let hubby have the computer 4 the rest of the night so that knocks me outta today & the prize 4 finding 1 every day.... It should have been announced early this morning R the day B4.... Any way Good luck 2 yall who have time 2 look...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:07 pm
sounds li fun lol  

-DramaticSocialPrincess-

Sweet Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Marathon 300

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:08 pm
Sorry to hear that! I sent it out around 4 pm. I intended to send it out sooner, but something came up. sweatdrop

Morrigan Skylar
Daypaw

Good idea, but it bothers me that it is something 4 every day, but it is not announced till the day is bout over... it didn't come ot till after 6: 30 PM here & now I gotta let hubby have the computer 4 the rest of the night so that knocks me outta today & the prize 4 finding 1 every day.... It should have been announced early this morning R the day B4.... Any way Good luck 2 yall who have time 2 look...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:13 pm
Ebania
Sorry to hear that! I sent it out around 4 pm. I intended to send it out sooner, but something came up. sweatdrop

Morrigan Skylar
Daypaw

It's OK, I'm use 2 gaia waiting till last min. getting stuff 2 us... It's not UR fault... but I give up 4 tonight... I've looked everywhere... Hubby wants 2 get his stuff done... Have a good night  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:41 pm
Where to look for the eggs?and what wold they look like? Example? Plz  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:07 pm
tilasexcatt
Where to look for the eggs?and what wold they look like? Example? Plz

They will be in the main page or in any sticky thread in the guild (on the first page).

Each egg will be a bit different in size and color, but they'll all be in this basic style:

User Image  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:17 pm
The Day 2 egg is hidden!

Good luck!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:31 pm
Ty  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250

Hopeful Bliss

Tipsy Fairy

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:09 am
Holy s!@t.

I remember when Gaia gave away Seafoam Dresses for free after doing some quest back in around 2010 o.o now they're 470,000?? emotion_0A0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:10 am
Hopeful Bliss
Holy s!@t.

I remember when Gaia gave away Seafoam Dresses for free after doing some quest back in around 2010 o.o now they're 470,000?? emotion_0A0

Nothing is safe from inflation, unfortunately :<  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:32 am
Seems these events get harder & harder every year... In here & gaia regular boards.. I have searched every where today & yesterday 4 the egg hunt & ain't found 1 yet... I have 2 share the computer with hubby & grand kids since they gonna be with us 4 the week of spring (Easter) break... i don't have a lot of time 2 hunt so I guess is 1 I'll just have 2 miss... Maybe pop in here every now & then 2 do RN & that's it cuz I got a lot of other stuff 2 do on Gaia...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:19 am
Are you looking in the stickies and announcements we have in the guild? They're the ones with this symbol, if they're announcements: User Image and this symbol, if they're stickies: User Image

I'm sorry that you're having trouble! No one wants this to be hard for anyone. Challenging, sure! But not hard.

Morrigan Skylar
Seems these events get harder & harder every year... In here & gaia regular boards.. I have searched every where today & yesterday 4 the egg hunt & ain't found 1 yet... I have 2 share the computer with hubby & grand kids since they gonna be with us 4 the week of spring (Easter) break... i don't have a lot of time 2 hunt so I guess is 1 I'll just have 2 miss... Maybe pop in here every now & then 2 do RN & that's it cuz I got a lot of other stuff 2 do on Gaia...

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:09 pm
Ebania
Are you looking in the stickies and announcements we have in the guild? They're the ones with this symbol, if they're announcements: User Image and this symbol, if they're stickies: User Image

I'm sorry that you're having trouble! No one wants this to be hard for anyone. Challenging, sure! But not hard.

Morrigan Skylar

Yes I checked them all & the only thing that even looked like a egg took me 2 some pokemon site R something...  
☆ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff