Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] All the favorite spots [Olivia/Aloysious] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:08 pm
Oh. With the reaction she was getting from her new found friend, Olivia wondered if she should have asked where he wanted to go sooner. But, then she wouldn't really have been able to show him all the other fun places. At least he seemed very happy now. "I don't see why not..." she replied, tapping at her chin lightly. She was a registered student showing a guest around, didn't seem like it would be against the rules. Were there rules like that?

Anyways. "I've never read a digital book before, is it the same thing?" The ghoul asked as she went to open the door for him, to lead him into the magical place that held all the books - some restricted - on the campus of Amityville.

Aazhie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:45 pm
chirigami
Ha ha ha, it would have been instant happy for him, but then he would have spent the whole day in here rather than see anything else! He DOES need to know all the good places to creeple watch (even he if doesn't knwo it yet), since he needs to know where he can find new friends to latch onto! XD

"Cooool..." The demon paused before lowering his voice, "Yes and no... I mean, same words usually, but it's just on an Eyepad or phone. You don't get to feel actual pages... or smell the pages of the book and touch an actual binding-" Al stopped, looking over and blushing a medium blue. "Sorry- I'm kind of the black sheep. It's not that my borthers and sisters aren't smart, uh, they just don't like reading as much as I do... If I get too talkative you can say so!" He tucked his ears back and quieted down as they entered the cool building, taking a deep breath of the book-laden air. "This looks amazing," he whispered, turning in a slow circle to scan the shelves. She had mentioned her favorite books were ones with stories, it looked like they could find any book of stories here in just about any edition. He made careful note of the restricted acess areas so he wouldn't accidentally wander into somewhere forbidden. It would be just wretched to get in trouble before he even got the chance to enroll!  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:49 am
"The sound of your voice is fine," Olivia commented to Al as she watched him travel down one of the aisles of books. She followed after, sparing a glance at the section they were in. Perhaps she would be able to find something for her leisure here, though many of them seemed much larger in size than what she usually enjoyed. It probably wouldn't be a surprise that her attention span wasn't that large. But maybe a little at a time.

"One of my sisters usually just liked to read magazines, but my other sister is very smart." She went on to say, making a stop when one of the books caught her attention. It had a decorated spine with fancy lettering. Fire seemed to be the subject matter judging from the title and she was tempted to borrow it, wondering if it had something in it that could help. But... maybe this wasn't the time for that. Olivia put it back.

"I usually just use my phone for texting and games."

Aazhie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:32 pm
chirigami
Oh man, pardon my blathering LOL 8D this is helping immensely developing some backstory though i'm getting wordier asd i work it out, heh heh

"My voice..?" the boil looked confused very breifly before spotting a helpful sign pointing out the "Legends and Mythology" section and darting down the next aisle. "Oooooo..." he murmured. Tail flipping around like a crazed, furry snake, he hauled a big tome off the shelf, handling it with near- religious reverence. He looked up, hoping he wasn't geeking out too bad on the kindly ghoul and remembered she'd said something. "Ah, I'll read anything, really," he looked shy, "Um, I usually don't text many people. But games are fun!" It wasn't that he didn't HAVE friends, they were just always around and no one in the herd really bothered with subterfuege, things that could be texted were said with everyone around, since that's how they did anything and everything else. He knew things would be different in school, but at least he was sort of good at being tactful... mostly. Thinking of friends gave him an idea, "You said you liked stories... did you want to read one? Or, I mean, I wouldn't mind reading you one, if you wanted..." he scuffed the floor with a hoof. It was the least he could do for her letting him intrude on her territory. The idea of trading someone for help was too embedded an idea for him to even consider NOT offering a return of some sort...  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:19 pm
She had seen him do it and simply watched in silence as he went towards one of the books with purpose and held it like some sort of prized piece - she could understand his feelings, there were many items in her collection that she felt the same about. Which was why they went under glass display boxes. "I do!" She chirped in reply, swishing her skirt and putting her hands behind her back all eager-like.

"Though, we are on a tour, would it be wise? I'm not sure how long these last." The only other tour she had gone on was to the Horsemen Islands, and that had lasted a few weeks.... this didn't seem the type.

aazhie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:43 pm
chirigami

Leafing through the book, Al looked thoughtful, "The open house is all weekend... and we haven't been touring all that long," checking his phone, he shrugged. He scanned the pages, "This one isn't very long, I wouldn't mind considering it a bit of a break," he chuckled, "but it's up to you, since you're the guide AND resident! I think the pace and timing is up to you..." he shrugged, unhelpful when it came to resisting temptation, especially if someone else was a willing participant. "Besides, if anyone asks, I WAS hoping to learn some new stories anyway... This one won't be too long, no more than ten pages or so..." He didn't need breaks for eating like most of his family, though he enjoyed the social aspect of concepts like lunch and the ever so interesting coffee and smoke breaks the ranchers and farmers he knew were prone to lingering over. And while they hadn't done anything terribly exerting, the culmination of dreams and the semi-related flashback had him wanting for the comfort of an old tradition.  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:24 am
At Al's explanation, Olivia let out a long and soft 'oooo' as her eyes went back to the book section he had dove into. Wait, did that mean that the tour would have to last all weekend? She wasn't sure she knew enough places to take the boil for a whole weekend, "I thought we had to give more than one tour..." she pondered out loud.

Oh well, one story really couldn't hurt. Right? "What story?" Olivia decided to ask as she stepped a little closer to him. Hopefully he would read, or this trip really was going to be lasting a while.

aazhie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:08 am
chirigami

"Ah-ha, oh, yes, I meant that the open house is all weekend- Um, you don't have to show ME around the whole time!" he shook his head and smiled. "Hmm, this one is called, The Fly Wife..." Looking around, he found a table in a quiet corner and settled down with the book in his lap. His ears swiveled around as he made sure no one was too close to be disturbed and began.
"She used to wake late at night to walk on the ceiling..."
His voice was hushed as he read, absorbing the story line by line and he fell into an almost meditative state as he continued. The main character was human by day but at night changed into a giant, silver fly... by the end of the strange tale she escaped the human world to the fabled land of huge insects and found a mate, a handsome bronze fly and they lived happily ever after.

"In the day, when all the insects slept, she dreamed of flying on wire framed wings, and by night, by night she flew."

He was silent for a while. Al did his best to keep every word preserved, ready to bring back to his herd, committed to memory as thoroughly as possible. Blinking, he smiled at the ghoul, "That was very different. I just hope I can remember it properly for later!"  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:57 am
Again, she responded to his clarification with another elongated 'ooooh.' Well, it was a good thing he understood the rules clearly, because sometimes she could be easily confused by them. Though, he had been the one to.... nevermind. Al was going to read a story, and though she had been a little hesitant at first (because instructions), Olivia was very much interested in the idea so happily followed him to the table in the corner.

And sat enthralled the entire time with wide alert eyes as he read aloud. At parts she let out a little sound, or an exclamation when something was exciting. But all the while she thought about how someone had managed to change into something else. "It was like she had a natural form," she said when he was finished. Changing into something else always seemed neat to her; she had kind of when she died, she supposed but not too terribly different. Not like how Willow could become a tiger, or that one ghoul into a dragon or Molan into a fox.

"When you enroll here, you can always check it out again." Olivia then added.

aazhie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:20 pm
chirigami

The demon was similarly fascinated, impressed by the idea of changing shape. "Yes, very much like a natural form... It would be neat to be able to do things you couldn't in two legged shape!" He had his own reasons for wanting to shapeshift. It would be much easier to keep with his siblings if he were able to be something bigger or faster than his own, normal self. Flying was nice, but it wasn't as though he were much faster than when he ran. "I would, it's a good story... The others might be good too!" he paused, "Do you know any shapeshifters?" he asked curiously.  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:39 pm
"A few," Olivia nodded along at his inquiry. Though, she could also render a guess that yes the book also had a few more other fun stories in it. If it had that one, then there must be. Right?

"I have a friend who can become a tiger and another a fox and I've seen a few creeple turn into dragons." The ghoul explained with a smile, so proudly, and then went on, "we even had a class about them and Miss Selene turned into a snake and showed us some very neat natural forms." Some of them had looked very scary but very interesting.

"Do you?" Olivia then asked, curious as he had been with her, "and can you?" he had wings. Maybe he could, she didn't exactly know what he was after all.

aazhie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:46 pm
chirigami
Oh goodness, I thought I had responded already, ha ha! XD

Al leaned in, fascinated. Shape shifting was a magic he hardly understood, but it was one of the more interesting concepts. He wondered how much magic he could actually learn. He blinked, coming out of his daydreams to gawp at Olivia for a moment, "Me?!" he squeaked, then ducked, realizing how loud he'd been, "Ah... no, ah, heh! No, I can fly... but nothing really fancy like shape shifting...." he rubbed his neck and crossed his hooves self consciously. He wasn't sure that he was all that good at what few things he WAS skilled at. The boil shot her a nervous grin, "I dunno if they can teach that kind of thing, but if I CAN learn it, I really'd LIKE to..." He shrugged, "I'm just a incubus, so... no cool fire powers or anything," he shrugged. Aloysious wasn't all that sure he WANTED any crazy powers exactly, seeing how many creeple could barely control some of the destructive aspects of their true nature. All in all, maybe he was lucky not being able to... summon mountains, or whatever. Though that made him think of something,"Um, do you have stuff like that you can do...?" The one skeleton he knew of was quite talented when it came to detaching bony limbs and using them for all KINDS of interesting tasks! He hardly met many undead on a regular basis, though the few his herd did associate were very friendly, if a bit quiet.  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:33 pm
Olivia simply watched him as he went through the course of answering her question, sometimes perking a brow as he went through a series of reactions - especially at that loud one. "I don't think they can." Though perhaps one of the pins could do something, she had encountered several that made her look like a human after all. But a natural form, she wasn't sure about. Would be neat though, she had to agree. "But flying seems very neat." The ghoul nodded. Though she frowned for a moment at the mention of fire. Despite everything. Because... fire.

At least she knew what he was now, she had never really run into an incubus before. Or at least knowingly. "I am just very cold." Olivia explained to Al, wondering if he picked up on it through their travels. There wasn't a lot she could demonstrate but she tried anyways by pressing a finger to the table they were seated at. She concentrated. And a small tiny bit of frost, about an inch in diameter appeared around where she touched. "And durable," as she had mentioned before.

aazhie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:58 pm
"Yeah, I sort of assumed that would only happen on rare occasions..." He'd run into creeple who'd encountered some kind of odd spell or somehow gotten transformed. It wasn't usually voluntary unless they were already shapeshifters. As cool as it might be to be... different, the boil wasn't sure he wanted to be changed against his will- at least, nothing permanent!
Aloysious was grateful- though Olivia was fairly quiet, she didn't really seem judgmental and he appreciated that. Some people seemed to think the incubus thing was amusing. Or worse, gross.
"Flying is fun!" he nodded, "Faster than running, if the weather isn't too bad!" He noted the rare frown, but remembered that undead didn't love getting too hot- and possibly being really flammable would be pretty awful!
"Wow- that's really neat!" He leaned into examine the frilly pattern of ice across the table. While he'd noticed the bit of chill around her, it made more sense to see that she actually made things cold! Al was usually felt warmer than anyone else that wasn't literally on fire, so he hadn't paid all that much attention to the chilly aura.
"Durable is good... I got my leg broke once when my sister fell on me..." He made a face, "It's hard to keep up with bigger monsters sometimes, but I guess that is why the flying is really useful..." He looked over Olivia before deciding she didn't seem the type to care, "Um, I don't know many undead, honestly. Mostly skeletons and mummies, to be fair. You're really pretty and the cold is really nice!" He shrugged, hoping he wasn't being rude. Sometimes creeple didn't appreciate being called cute or attractive and he'd had his fair share of indignant reactions.

chirigami
ah ha hah ha, was trying not to go there, but the boil is just a born flirt ;D And also, she's a pretty unusual undead, all frosty and pretty in blue!

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:26 pm
Like Olivia could find anyone gross! But she was still very ignorant of the world in which she lived, having not been raised for that long to learn about different species and even many prejudices about them; she only learned that the ones on fire were bad because of her species' vulnerability to them. But, that didn't seem to stop her from pursuing a friendship with a flame demon apparently.

Flying did seem very cool though, and she breathed out an 'ooo' as Al described it. She had only encountered heights before and had wings that didn't grant any sort of ability besides fluttering and looking pretty. It seemed neat as he found her own ability. Which, she kind of did as well once she figured it out, kind of. Still had some exploring here and there.

"I think we can change our limbs like many undead, though I have no seen any of my kind do it." She explained, on the topic of breaking things. Everyone she knew from her hometown still had all four original pieces, even at their various states of decay. "Your family members are bigger than you are?" She asked, while on the subject.

"And thank you. You are very nice as well, I enjoy talking to you." She then replied, not missing a beat or finding what he had complimented her on to be very rude at all. Pretty wasn't what she heard as often as 'cute' though, which she didn't mind. Not in a vain way of thinking of it, it was just apparently how other creeple saw her.

aazhie

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces