Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Kyad I Lian on you? (PRP for Lian and Kyad Encantador) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:28 pm
"Safe," she murmured. "We're safe... for now..." Safety was a fleeting thing. She knew it was only a matter of time before the next monster showed up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:58 pm
"For now?" he asked, eying her. "Do you...get attacked often?" Part of him was screaming in negation a million times, he had his brother to protect... but most of him knew...if this mare was a trouble magnet, he would stay with her, defend and protect her until they found her a safe situation, preferably a mate, either gender, who could protect her, care for her, defend her. But if she attracted trouble, there was no way he was going to leave her alone. It wasn't in him to leave someone in danger, even if the danger wasn't immediate. He knew, somehow he just knew, he would be protecting her for some time yet.  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:09 pm
She peered at him, tiredly. "There are few kind souls, it seems. More who would like to take advantage or harm."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:35 pm
He nuzzled her gently. "Let us get you somewhere safe to rest, after that we can eat, and then we can discuss what will be next." He had a sinking suspicion he knew what would be next. "Can you stand?" he asked, gently.  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:59 pm
She hesitated before standing cautiously. After a failed attempt, she managed then whimpered when her broken wing was injured painfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:35 pm
He moved to support her quickly, wincing as though the wound were his own. "I'm sorry," he said, nuzzling her neck. "I'm sorry." She was hurt worse, and it was his fault. Well.... he could stand and apologize and fret... or he could make things better. "Lean on me, carefully," he said. "I know a cave not far from here, where we could be safe. I can guard you there while you rest."  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:38 pm
She stared at this strange stallion, who had appeared out of nowhere. "Why... why are you helping me?" she asked, softly. Once upon a time, she would have trusted his kindness without question. Life had taught her better.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:06 pm
"It is what I do," he said with a small sigh. "I would love to say that I rescue damsels in distress, but I mostly protect my brother and as amusing as it might be to say that..." he trailed off with a small smile, then shook his head, careful not to harm her. "I protect. It is what I do in life, I protect those who need it, and at the moment, you need it. I will protect you until I am assured your situation is safe and settled."  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:20 pm
She studied him for a moment, uncertainly. "And... surely you'll find someone else in more need of protection..." she murmured. Though, perhaps she could use him to help her return home. She missed her Uncle Pachu'a. It had been far too long since she had seen him, and lately she had begun to think that it had been a bad idea to go out into the world in the first place.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:04 am
He nodded. "Of a certainty," he said with confidence. No one but his brother ever needed his protection for long. He would see to her until she was healed, and then he would help her find a good situation, and be on his way. It was how life had always happened, and he saw no reason that things would be different this time. But he was content with his life, more or less. It was nice to be needed...  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:08 pm
She hesitated for another moment before sighing. "It would.... be nice.... to have some company." Company in the form of another soquili, at least. She was somewhat fond of her familiar, Willow, but he had a tenancy to dash off on his own little adventures.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:35 pm
"I am somewhat adept at being company," he said with a hint of a smile. "One of my many skills. I have been told I am quite the stallion." He let it go for a beat before his honestly made him put forth, "of course, I do not think my brother intended to be complimentary when he said it..."  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:06 pm
Brother... he had family. That only served to remind her of her uncle, whom she hadn't seen since she left on this foolish quest to explore the world. "I'm certain you would know best," she murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:21 pm

He nudged her gently with his nose, seeing the expression on her pretty face. "Hey, no call to be sad," he said softly. "Certainly my company could not be that onerous. And if it is, we will hasten to find you a more palatable companion and protector, if you wish," he said in a gentle voice. He nudged her again, gently. "Alright, pretty one?" he asked, then blinked as he realized what he had said. She was pretty, no doubt about that, but it was unlike him to just say so. "I apologize if I offended," he said, hopefully before she could realize she should take offense. He had no call to say something like that unbidden, uninvited.

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:30 pm
She frowned a bit, not certain why he thought he had offended her. Of course, she was only processing half of what he was saying. Exhaustion and pain were starting to fog up her mind. "I'm... not offended."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff