Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:42 pm
AriaWolfen
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
She says she wanna take her skirt off Be my guest! I decided to take my shirt off And show my chest! And we been sipping on that Merlot So you know what's next Working intermissions, switching positions We so explicit oh!You've been saying all night long That you couldn't wait to get me all alone What you gon' do to me Don't talk about it, be about it Let me see, let me see, let me see Girl, I can't wait to get you home Talk a good game mate, come on Holler 'bout what you gon' do to me Quit talkin' about it, be about it Let me see, let me see, let me see

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

↖ - ↗ - ↘ - ↙- ↚ - ↛ - ↜ - ↝ - ↩ - ↪ - ↫ - ↬ - ⇒ - ⇦- - ⇧- ⇨ - ⇩ -

∿ Hayden chased after her trying to get the snack. As they walked to the park he took the ice cream she got him and started to eat it. He sat down on the sand that was where the swings were. He watched her swing as he sat and ate his ice cream. He kept his eyes on her. He sighed and fell back onto his back. ∿

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:02 pm
Where my heart goes
Thats wher I will be
You have my trust
Dont break it, if you see me then do not fret
I am like a kitten.. Very sweet but pull on my tail
And I will claw your face in.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

A kid had seen Hayden look at Cassie on the swings. "Do you like her mister?" The boy asked as he watched Cassie just sitting there minding her own and going through her phone. She was not fazed about Nate nor did she want to. Cassie looked at Hayden and waved. Then got up to push a little girl on the swings. "Well mister you should tell her how you feel." The boy spoke once again as he went to be with his mother who had been looking for him all day. Cassie looked at Hayden as she walked towards him.

User Image

luvsoftball

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:09 pm
AriaWolfen
She says she wanna take her skirt off Be my guest! I decided to take my shirt off And show my chest! And we been sipping on that Merlot So you know what's next Working intermissions, switching positions We so explicit oh!You've been saying all night long That you couldn't wait to get me all alone What you gon' do to me Don't talk about it, be about it Let me see, let me see, let me see Girl, I can't wait to get you home Talk a good game mate, come on Holler 'bout what you gon' do to me Quit talkin' about it, be about it Let me see, let me see, let me see

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

∿ Hayden heard the little kid and then watched him walk away. Did I just get told by a little kid? He thought to himself as he looked back at Cassie. He bite his bottom lip and then thought of something really quickly. He pulled his phone out without her noticing and then stood up. "Uh Cass, I am really sorry, but I need to go. I just got a text from my parents that I have to watch my little sister. I'll text you okay?" He told her as he hugged her tightly to him and then turned to leave, but he wasn't going to his house. No he was going to the store. He was going to finally tell her he has liked her for a while. ∿

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:35 pm
Where my heart goes
Thats wher I will be
You have my trust

User Image

User Image

Cassie was really confused about why he left even though he wa staying over her house. But Cassie just hugged him back and watched him leave. She looked at the direction he left in and decided to go home. She laid in her bed and looked at her photo of her and Hayden when they were 14 and 13. Then she smiled and wondered what has gotten into Hayden. Whay was he acting like this? Was he okay? She didn't know why but she hoped that she was okay enough to come over later on tonight for them to finish hanging out.

User Image

luvsoftball

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:13 pm
AriaWolfen

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

∿ Hayden soon got to the store and then found a bouquet that Cass would love. He bought it along with some candles. He was going to make this perfect, and since it was night time it was more perfect. He thanked the lady and then left and headed towards the beach when he got there he sat the candles down in the sand lighting them and then shot a quick text to Cassie. "hey come to the beach. My parents just told me that they needed to talk to me. I dont have to watch my sister."∿

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:19 pm
Where my heart goes
Thats wher I will be
You have my trust

User Image

User Image

Cassie didn't know what was the text about. She was nervous about what Hayden wanted but she just wanted to know. So still in her clothes from earlier today, Cassie grabbed her phone and her purse thus heading out the door and into her car. She started it up and drove to the beach where she didn't know what she was getting herself into. What did he wanted to tell her? What was going on in his head? Why did he tell her to come to the beach? These questions flowed through her mind as she arrived to the beach. There she stepped out of her car and walked to this romantic scenery. She thought it was Nate trying to win her back... Again. But she was shocked the moment she seen Hayden, now this was confusing. What the hell is going on. "Oh my goodness.. Hayden what's going on?"

User Image

luvsoftball

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:05 pm
AriaWolfen

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

∿ Hayden heard the sound of a car pulling up and parking. He heard the person cut the car off and then a door being closed. He felt a wave a nerves over take him, but he swallowed it away. It was just Cass. She would be fine with it. He knew she would. He stood facing away from where she would come from, staring off into the ocean. He took a deep calming breath as he heard her feet walking against the sand and it stop just before he heard her voice. He took another deep breath and then turned around to see her face. He felt a small smile creep onto his face as he took in her expression. He took a few steps closer to her till they were within arms reach. He knew exactly how he was going to tell her. He watched her face as he took another step so they were as close as they could be. He watched her face to see if she wanted him to stop. He reached one hand up to lay softly against her lower back to pull her body against him. His other hand reached up to softly trail a light finger trace down her cheek and under her chin, tilting it up slightly to look at him. He took one last look at her and leaned his face down towards hers and softly connected their lips together. He had dreamed about this moment, and what her lips truly felt like against his for a while now. After a moment or two of his lips softly brushing hers, he pulled away slightly looking down at her. "I do have feelings for you Cass, but not just friendly feelings. I love you and have loved you for a while now." He softly left his confession leave his lips.
{{Sorry, I have been sick for the past couple of days. Please forgive me. }} ∿

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:54 pm
Where my heart goes
Thats wher I will be
You have my trust

User Image

User Image

Cassie was not only shocked by the kiss, she was stunned that it was her best friend kissing her. She felt warmth in the kiss and her eyes closed as she kissed him back. Cassie was not as confused as she was earlier about the romantic scenery. She was nervous as she hear him speak his words. The moment she heard him say that he loved her for awhile, her heart dropped to her knees. Cassie didn't know what to say. Her best friend confessed his love for her and she wasn't passing out or screaming at him. She just stared at him and gave the biggest smile ever. "Well.. this is a big surprise. I am totally surprised that my own best friend would do this for me just to confess his love for me. Well this is the most sweetest thing any man would consider doing for me." She said with a big warm smile.

User Image

luvsoftball
It's alright miss thing hehe just worry about taking care of yourself.

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:59 pm
AriaWolfen

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

∿ Hayden listened to her voice as she responded to his confession. When the words reached his brain he felt a smile grace his face as he looked down at her bringing his other hand up to her face. He moved them so they were holding her head up softly by her chin while his fingers were loosely along the back of her neck. He was happy and felt relief wash over him knowing she was okay with this. "Well I'm not just any guy Cass. I am going to be your guy, hopefully?" He ended with a question and looked her in the eyes. "Now that I know what your lips feel like against mine, I want to be the only guy to ever kiss you again." He told her as he leaned down and kissed her again, softly just like he did before. His eyes closed on their own as he let his lips mold against hers in a soft movement of rhythm that she could easily follow if she wanted to. ∿

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:23 pm
Where my heart goes
Thats wher I will be
You have my trust

User Image

User Image

Cassie smiled as she looked at him. This was very sweet of Hayden to go through all the trouble and just to be with this girl. No man not even Nate has ever did this and in hoping she would start something new with her. She bit her bottom lip and spoke. "Well Hayden I guess we better let everyone know tomorrow that we are finally together." Even though she rephrased it, Cassie said yes to being his girlfriend. She was happy to be with someone that she can go to anytime she had issues. She smiled as she kissed him back and hugged him while kissing him.

User Image

luvsoftball

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:42 pm
AriaWolfen

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

∿ Hayden felt his heart stop as she answered his question. "Does it sound girly if I say you just made my heart stop?" He asked her chuckling softly as his hand wondered it's way up to tangle within her hair. He loved being this close to her, and knowing that she was all his now. No other guy was ever going to touch her. He smiled as his eyes took in her beauty and scanned her face looking for any flaws in which he didn't find any. He leaned his face down and gave her a soft peck on the lips and then a peck on the cheek, nose, forehead, other cheek, and then her lips once again trying to make her giggle. "Sorry, I'm just happy you finally know how I feel, and oh man. I'm turning into a girl. When did you make me so soft Cassie (her middle name) Lopez?" He questioned her looking into her eyes. He couldn't get enough of her. ∿

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:33 pm
Where my heart goes
Thats wher I will be
You have my trust

User Image

User Image

She laughed as he kept babbling. Cassie looked at him as he said her entire name. He asked her about being after receiving all the kisses from him. So she decided to explain how. "I didnt do anything Hayden. You liked me and so you got whipped out. But yes I will be youtr girlfriend." She spoke those words in more literal terms. Then Cassie noticed the flowers and smiled. "Hey.. who are those flowers for?" She asked as she twirled a piece of her black hair.

User Image

luvsoftball
Cassie doesnt have a middle name. Sorry I forgot to mention that

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:13 am
AriaWolfen

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

∿ Hayden smiled even more, if that was possible, when she asked who the flowers were for. "Oh well.." He started off as he took them on his hand and held them so she could get a better view. "They are for my girlfriend. I'm pretty that she would love them. Do you think she would?" He teased her as he studied the flowers in his hand. He knew she would like them, he was just teasing her. ∿

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:11 am
Where my heart goes
Thats wher I will be
You have my trust

User Image

User Image

Cassie got a good look at them then looked at Hayden. She gave him a playful as he referred to his girlfriend. "I'm sure she will love them cause I'm loving them right now." She spoke as she took a small smell of these beautiful flowers. Then she stood there and gaze at him before speaking once more. "Now that you have me as a girlfriend, what will you do next?" She asked in a game talk show host's voice as if he won the grand prize.

User Image

luvsoftball
Cassie doesnt have a middle name. Sorry I forgot to mention that

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:52 pm
AriaWolfen

User Image

◕ ◡ ◕Hayden Lockey◕ ◡ ◕

∿ Hayden looked down at her and shrugged his shoulders. "I dont know, maybe she would live to take a walk with me down the beach?" He let his voice come off as a question. He handed out the flowers to her so that she could take them because he noticed how much she liked them. He was happy that she liked them. "The truth is that I didn't think past you saying anything about being my girlfriend, so I didn't really think about it." He said softly embarrassed as he looked away from her. ∿

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas