<P> Person! (Kyr & Kisten) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:06 pm
"I noticed," he admitted, nodding at her arms. "They are still rather beautiful, but I wasn't sure if they were needed for flight. Since you are speaking inside my mind and all." She could levitate. Maybe. "Both your parents have wings? I saw Cosine's, they are pretty."

"Is that so? I sort of decided obvious is likely bad, and I couldn't tell if you were a Crow or a Raven. Both are big and black and smart." Kisten smiled. "I would like that. Omen on Wing."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:37 pm
Shaddaling

Kyrie couldn't help but preen a little when he said that her feathers were beautiful. That felt really nice, she decided. As he went on, she laughed a little and shrugged.
"To be truthful, I am not sure how I speak inside your head. It just happens," she declared. "I'm the only one in my family that does it. I think it is because of this," she continued and reached up to touch her sharp beak. That, and, well, you just didn't see many birds speaking like beings with lips. Perhaps that had something to do with it as well. She had never really thought about it before. It had been such a natural things for her.

"Yes. Both of my parents have wings. My dad's are pretty awesome. He is the Spirit Guide. His wings are wispy and very hard to see. You can only see them on the edge of your vision," she explained and turned her head to demonstrate what she meant. As he went on, she laughed a little and reached up to rest her hand on Maggie's soft feathers.

"I really like the ravens and magpies too. They are so clever like my crows. They'll come too. Watch," she declared and looked over towards the rookery her family kept. Flexing her power, she called out to her feathered friends. She told them not to come if they didn't want to. She didn't want to inconvenience anyone after all. Within moments a cloud of cawing birds filled the sky above them. Cawing back to them, she held her arms out and felt delighted as several them alighted on her. "Hold your arm out. They will come to you too," she smiled at Kisten.

ceedabear

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:14 am
Kisten nodded. "Probably hard to talk with out lips, but you can probably make all sorts of sounds I can't." Spirit Guide? Like animals that came in your dreams and okay, lets just not go into that one. Though it sort of made sense how Kyrie was the goddess of crows now. A little bit.

"And they all like shinny things." Kisten glanced up, watching the sky fill with feathers, wings, tails, beaks, a myriad of birds. Pretty, in an ominous the world was ending way, or something died way. He glanced at Kyrie and grinned, watching her. She looked like a portrait out of some new fangle native American art.

He held out a hand, above his head, not interested in having sharp beaks near his eyes, nor really interested in being a landing pad for a murder. Just one would be nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:43 pm
Kyrie watched him as he did as she suggested. Her brethren circled around them and she called out to one of the older ladies to come down to him with a caw. As she did, Kyrie nodded her approval and shifted her eyes to her companion.

"That is Elpis. She's very nice and clever. She helps watch over the others," she explained to him. "She likes to be scratched under her chin." Kyrie turned her attention to the young ones that had gathered on her arms and she gently nuzzled each of them. To her, they were as individual and distinguishable as people were to each other.

"I like shiny things," she grinned, almost as an afterthought to his musings about the corvids' love of all things shiny. "I keep the ones that are especially pretty."

ceedabear

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:57 am
Even if Kyrie had called the crow into his hand, there was just something magical, stomach fluttering, to have that weight in his hand and to be survey by bright black eyes. "She beautiful," he muttered slowly bringing his hand to his chest and moving to scratch the crow gently under the beak. "Hello, Elpis."

"How do you choose which shiny things to keep? Are they a certain color? Shape?" Kisten smiled at Kyrie. "Metal? I like more luminous things, where it subtly glows."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:38 pm
Shaddaling

Kyrie watched the joy and wonder in her new friend's eyes as he brought Elpis closer to him. That made her happy. So many people seemed to be nervous of her crows and she didn't really understand why. His question caused her to laugh her distinctive chortle and she lifted her shoulder in a shrug, sending one of her companions up into the air.

"I don't know. I don't really think about it," she replied happily. "I like things that are interesting or valuable or unique. I have a necklace from a king's tomb, lots of pretty rocks, some bones, a few of my siblings' things, though don't tell them that I have them. You should see my special place. It has a lot of my collection built into it. Not all of it, mind you, but a lot of if," she grinned. "I don't think I have every seen anything luminous before. That sounds amazing."

ceedabear

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:45 pm
"I had really dark amethys earrings, round ones, and not facellet? Is that what they do to make them shiny? So it wasn't sparkly but had a subtle glow to it. They are also cheaper when they don't cut them." He missed those earrings and gently stroked down Elpis's breast feathers.

"I'm not going to tell on you to your siblings, I haven't even met your siblings so it is impossible for me to go tell to them." Not that he would. "You collect bones?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm
Shaddaling

(sorry for that long delay. life caught up with me all of a sudden, but it's evening out ^_____^)

Kyrie listened to him tell her about his earrings. It all sounded so wonderful. Amethyst earrings and they weren't shaped by the sounds of it. The fact that they seemed to glow, well... that was just amazing. She was going to have to set out on a mission to find something like that.

Grinning as he promised not to tell her brother and sister that some of their things were not quite so mysteriously missing, she nodded her head to him in thanks. Looking up at his next question, she smirked and nodded again.
"I do. My daddy has the best collection. They're really fascinating," she replied with a bit of eagerness. "There are bones of all shapes and sizes and they can be quite pretty when you polish them or even carve into them."

ceedabear

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:01 am
ceedabear

"I've never seen carved bone. Not in real life, I've seen some pictures of old bone hair clips. They were gorgeous." Kisten pushed his hair back, thinking and clicked his tongue stud in thought. "We, should go shopping together. I bet you know the best places in the marketplaces. We can look for unshaped stones and pretty things and weird things."

(Sorry! Gaia never let me know you replied)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:10 pm
Shaddaling

(no worries! ^____^)

Kyrie grinned and glanced to her crows. Giving them permission to go back to their business, she smiled as they all took off except for Elpis who was enjoying Kisten's attentions and one of the younger ones that had settled on her other shoulder. Making sure that Maggie was still safe, she reached out her hand to Kisten and tilted her head towards her home.

"I could show you some. I keep some of my favourites in my room," she eagerly declared. "I have one that is just a little bit shorter than my arm. There is a whole scene carved into it. And I would love to go shopping with you. I am finding that I am enjoying the market more and more."

ceedabear

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:11 pm
ceedabear

Kisten grinned at Elpis kept on his hand instead of flying away. "Do you like me, lovely lady? We can be friends and you can show me interesting places." He scratched under her chin some more. "Bet you can find all the shiny things, and from high up to."

"I would love that. You can carve scenes into bone?" He was thinking of little things, but this should lovely. "It is a date then! We shall go shopping, and I might teach you to belly dance. Because, all young ladies should know belly dancing. It all jingly."  
[RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff