rftkfan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:27 pm
We have been looking. No luck so far.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:31 pm
u ppl lookin 4 a church i hope u find 1 u like  

blondygurl81

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:16 am
Yes. I like my church. It's good to go and fellowship with like-minded people and reenergize your soul and to worship and learn with other people. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:15 pm
they teach about jesus at church  

blastraid

Jenniferlynn

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:40 am
I love my church. I know I said that before. In my church I work in the nursey once every other month Expect this month. I worked in the nursey every Sunday From March 23 till today and I might need to work in the nursey again. Not because of pay or anything like that but because I am in college and one of my class needs 20 hours of observation in a center with infants and toddlers. The church has the infants I need.

I think that everyone should go to church becasue it can make you feel better about everything.My boyfriend told me some of the things they talked about on Sunday and I think I will get the tape so I can listen to it. Later everyone and God bless.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:11 am
I've been to four churches. The first one, I didn't like that much. I wasn't saved when I went to that one. The second one, I liked a lot better. That was probably because I had been saved. The other two, I like a lot. I have a great time there. I like COC (Christian Outreach Church) the best. It's one of my friends school. Me and my friends always end up laughing through the entire time. But it's fun there and I have a great time.  

Cesariana

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:07 pm
xstealsureheartx
i love my church! i go 2 cornerstone assembly of god....it is awsome!!!! if ur lookin 4 a church & u live close enough 2 it u should check it out! biggrin

heart jesus loves u heart

Trinity Assembly of God, i love my church, we jump, we clap, we praise, we sing, we dance, we have a great pastor, i love it ^^ so fun, and full of life, you can feel the Holy Spirit moving through it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:37 pm
I actually don't attend a church right now; I've been doing some studying on my own and enjoying it very much. 3nodding

Nature is my church. 4laugh

Rose Mystica

Beloved Gawker

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:47 pm
xstealsureheartx
hi! im 12 years old.
Hi some am I.
Lol  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items