Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
PRP - From land to Mouth - Padme Jade and Harvest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:01 pm
"Oh, so apples are on the menu for desert?" she asked between bites. Jade eyed the apples on the nearby trees and briefly thought to herself that they looked a little on the small side but Harvest was clearly the expert in this game. "Well, you seem to have your plate full," she said carefully selecting another red, ripe strawberry and munching on it happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:45 pm
"It depends on how long you wish to await dessert," Harvest said with a friendly warm smile of amusement. "I had meant to say that they are nearly ready to harvest, just a few weeks more, and they should be just entering tart."

"You seem to be happy to empty the plate for her," Poly Nate muttered, bobbing his head.

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:57 pm
"Oh," Jade said quickly flushing slightly. "I guess nearly ready is a relative term, heh..." Just to spite the little bird she chomped on another mouthful of hay quite happily. "How do you know," she began to ask after chewing. "How long to grow things for or when to plant them or...well, any of this stuff really? It sounds super complicated to me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:50 pm
"I did not learn it all at once," Harvest said. "I watched the humans, some I just watched the trees, and a lot I learned by making mistakes. It is a process, like what I tend, I grow."  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:01 pm
"I'm just impressed you were able to sit still long enough to figure all this stuff out," the mare shook her head in amazement. "That is not one of my skills in my set..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:13 pm
"Stupid! She doesn't sit as often as she needs to!"

Harvest flicked her tail at Nate again. "You learn by doing, by working. Hard work and the accumulation of the lessons learned are the fertilizer in which the future grows. Lessons come from working, trying and failing, and trying some more. Sometimes you watch others, sometimes you ask questions and get answers, and sometimes you just have to square your shoulders and push on ahead."  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:23 pm
"Yeah..." Jade muttered eying the cocky little chicken. "Learn any great lessons about how to shut a bird's beak for a long term like situation?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:12 am
"I would appreciate it if the both of you would please not snipe, so that we can all enjoy the remains of our repast in peace. I do hope that it is not too much to ask."

Nate dipped his head, and wouldn't look to either.  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:24 am
Jade shrugged and started shredding a piece of straw between her hooves, and old restless habit, "No skin off my beak, I didn't start this mess. Try a few strawberries Polly, maybe it'll sweeten your disposition."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:08 am
"I did not ask who had started it," Harvest said firmly. "I requested only that it end now. You have my thanks," she said.

Polly ducked his beak and pecked at some of the fruit, almost sheepish.

Harvest sighed softly, and pushed fresh hay to her guest, a peace offering and an apology for loosing her temper. She rather hated being angry and tried to avoid it, and she was afraid to have alienated her visitor.

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:49 pm
She wasn't really hungry anymore, but Jade had seen a few peace offerings in her lifetime, passed most of them up without a thought. Yes this mare had been kind and hospitable, her only crime was keeping miserable company. "Thanks," she said pulling a little of the hay towards her and shredding it nervously with her hooves, nibbling at the ends of it from time to time. "But anyways, thanks again for the grub. I'm just on my way through. Looking for warmth, you could say. Sunny skies bring a brighter disposition and all."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:08 pm
She nodded softly. "There are plenty of blue skies here, but I'll admit the lean-to lacks for warmth." She flicked an ear apologetically.  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:14 pm
"That's the story all over, these days," Jade replied shivering inadvertently. The summer sun was still too far away for her liking and she'd dealt with these dreary, dark skies with their heavy gray clouds for far too long. "But it can't last forever," she said aloud mostly to convince herself before any type of conversational efforts. "But like someone somewhere said, the sun will come out....sometime."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:51 am
"It always does," Harvest said. "We may not always see it, due to clouds or having the leaves of a tree in the way, but the sun always rises and sets, the moon and stars always rise and set. They continue to move about us, heedless of our observations. Or lack. You will see, nothing can be so bad that the sun would ever stand still to avoid it. If the sun can carry on, so can we.  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:42 am
Jade let out something between a laugh and a scoff, "Or it'll all just make you dizzy in the end." She shredded another piece of hay nervously in her hooves, "Some day though, it would be nice if things would just hurry up and get on. Like the summer, I could live with some of the dread heat of summer about now."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff