Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
To the depths of Hell and back (Viper & Kerrfi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:33 pm
Kerrfi

(Lol, that rhyme was completely unintentional and I wouldn't have noticed it unless you pointed it out. rolleyes )

Hardly in the mood to deal with the cow-taurs witty rebuttal, demon lord hauled himself forward, his menacing bulk still towering over Kerrfi despite being crippled. (I figure he's about double the height of both our characters) "Your actions cost me the precious flesh of an elf... You will take her place until I can find another..." he stated, reaching for Kerrfi with a monstrous hand.

Lhunara let out a surprised squeak as the chain she had been hacking at suddenly gave way and caused her to fall back on her naked rear. Hearing this the demon lord paused in his pursuit of Kerrfi and glanced over his shoulder at Lhunara's alter, noticing the now broken chain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:31 pm
Viper 9000

She recoils a little more, clearly worried that her attempt at stroking his ego failed, and not exactly liking the thought of being the Demon Lord's latest exotic breeding stock. She cowers back, but breathes a silent sigh of relief as the Succubus takes her opponent's attention away, waiting to see what she can do to fix the situation.  

Kerrfi

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:13 am
Kerrfi

"YOU!" the demon lord roars, twisting himself around to advance on Lhunara's alter. "You had something to do with this cow thing breaching my lair!"

"As much as I would love to claim that I did, I did no such thing. She found her way in here all by herself." Lhunara countered, brandishing the cow-taur's axe in front of her. However is was clear from the way she held the weapon she had little to no experience wielding an axe little lone attacking with one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:17 am
Viper 9000

What follows is something of a comedic scene, as Kerrfi makes several attempts to pantomime to Lhunara about how to use the weapon, and that she should attack, but she soon realizes its pretty hopeless, and that the Succubus could seriously hurt herself if she messes up.

Though she's still in two minds about what to think of this other demon, dealing with the Lord himself was the only sound way to put an end to this madness before any more innocent lives are taken.

While he's distracted, she tries to carefully slip the glass container of Holy Oil, the same she'd anointed her weapon with earlier, and readies it to throw at her opponent much like a grenade, relying on Lhunara to keep him distracted until the fragile thing shatters and delivers its celestial payload.  

Kerrfi

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:17 pm
Kerrfi

Lhunara tries to keep the demon lord at bay with clumsy swings from the axe but he dodges them with ease and upon reaching the succubus' alter almost casually flicks the weapon from her grip. With one leg still shackled to the alter, Lhunara could do little but stand defiantly before the demon lord and spit in his face.

"You're in for a special treat when I'm done with this cow creature..."

Wiping the spittle from his face the demon lord backhands Lhunara across the jaw, a blow that would have sent her flying across the room had she not been shackled. Instead it dislocated knee and threw her to ground behind her alter. Nodding approvingly to himself, the demon lord turned back to face the cow-taur.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:24 pm
Viper 9000

Jumping at the opportunity, Kerrfi rears up on her hindlegs, and yells "I've had about enough of you!" before hurling the glass container directly at the hulking figure. This was it, make or break.  

Kerrfi

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:48 pm
Kerrfi

With both arms being used to maneuver its crippled body around, the flying bottle of holy oil took the demon lord right in the face, its contents splashing across the demon lord's face, neck, and shoulders. Thrashing about in an effort to get it off him, all the demon lord succeeded in doing was spreading the holy liquid. The effect was like watching acid eat through a piece of metal. The demon lord's form was quickly reduced to steaming pile of rotten meat as its unholy soul was picked apart and destroyed for good.

Lhunara was unable to witness most of it from her position on the floor but she was tad bit more concerned about her injured leg.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:17 pm
Viper 9000

Kerrfi seems more than relieved that the horror of it all is over, just trotting around the steaming remains and moving over to the axe on the floor, picking it up... she then visits each of the still living captives in turn, breaking their bindings and offering them food or water should they need it.

Eventually, this leaves just Kerrfi and Lhunara in the room, as she approaches the Succubus... for a moment, she looks as if she's going to attack, but she decides, this time, to think for herself and ignore tradition, calmly asking "Why... did you -help- me?".  

Kerrfi

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:05 pm
Kerrfi

"You would have done the same had this situation been in reverse." Lhunara replied, wincing as she maneuvered her injured leg into a better position. Clenching her teeth she slowly increased the pressure until her knee popped back into place.

"I saw you as my way out of this prison..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:09 am
Viper 9000

She watches the Succubus for a few more moments, thinking hard, before she starts to pace around, watching her. "You... seem pregnant." she mumbles. "With his offspring? I was... always taught that your entire culture was one of absolute evil. What is there to stop your... children from ending up just the same way he was?"

It'd seem that she's struggling with the morality of what to do with the Succubus, still under the impression that they're all evil in the end.  

Kerrfi

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:50 pm
Kerrfi

"No seems about it..." Lhunara replied, lightly patting her distended middle. "Very pregnant. And unfortunately yes... with his... But I hope that like myself my child or children can be taught to behave in a way that would allow them long healthy lives."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:48 am
Viper 9000

After a few moments more, she takes a deep breath... and cuts the last shackle holding the Succubus in place, freeing her. She does, however, look to her. "I don't know how much I can believe you, so for the time being, I want you to travel with me, where I can keep an eye on you..."

She does, however, get a little bit of a smile "Still, you're off to a good start... you didn't just save yourself, there, you helped me save several other innocent women as well... so..." unable to resist touching that swollen belly, something she's a big fan of, she reaches out to stroke along the side of it "Thank you for that."  

Kerrfi

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:56 pm
Kerrfi

Lhunara shivered as Kerrfi rubbed her hands across the surface of her belly. There was a huge difference in the way this creature touched her compared to the way the demon lord had. This way felt pleasant and in no way caused her to flinch away from the source.

"A fair enough trade, I doubt I could escape you with my leg injured like this anyway." She answered with a nod. "Not to mention this belly."

Carefully testing the amount of weight she could put on her leg, the succubus found she could put most her weight on it and walk with only a slight limp. "I'll need a moment to salvage what I can from this place. Clothes appear to be necessary nowadays."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:07 pm
Viper 9000

Kerrfi gets a slight blush at the last bit, her inner nudist streak showing as she retorts "W-well, uhh... I imagine you, like... could get away with it, being a Succubus, and... pregnant and everything, so yeah! Don't bother~"
She liked to think she was above being seduced by the creature's looks alone, but -damn- did she have a soft spot for pregnant women...  

Kerrfi

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:07 pm
Kerrfi

Lhunara cocks an eyebrow at the hesitation in the cowtaur's voice but decides better not to question it.

"As true as that might be, I'd rather not risk it." The succubus replied as she scavenged bits to clothing from the deceased prisoners. "Paladins can be quiet diligent in their pursuit of us demons. If you looked more like a warlock... maybe." Using what little bits she found, she assembled herself a simple harness/bra and a loin cloth.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff