Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Missing you? 18.75N, 12.75W (Sweetie D. x Dysmas) Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:16 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Dysmas slowly nodded his head, "Is the tree nice? I mean... what's it like there?" Dysmas flared his wings for a stretch and then pulled them back to tightly against his back, where he usually kept them before ducking into the door. The tall, lanky male was a little longer then the door was originally meant to accommodate. "This is the common room." He said, giving her an introduction to the tiny villa. The room was small and every bit of available space was taken in the clash of kitchen and family area.

The abode was fairly humble, but it was part of what home meant to Dysmas.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:19 pm
Wolfs Heart

Sweetie pondered it for a moment. "The tree is lovely. It's full of life." She nodded, "Beauty and life. There are rooms all over the tree and it's absolutely gorgeous. Better yet, it's nice and cozy. Even in the largest of spaces that I've seen." The fauny adored the tree. It was a huge part of her and her life now, she couldn't imagine living without it. And then he showed her the inside of his home.

"But this, this is way more cozy than the tree." She grinned, looking around. It looked like a home. Lived in and loved. Size didn't matter, it was the heart of the place that did. "You really grew up here?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:34 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Dysmas was very slow to nod his head and gave a sly smile. "Yeah... although it did seem a lot bigger when I was little." He was kind of surprised (and thankful) to not see his mom in the 'kitchen' corner of the common area, he breathed a sigh of relief. Dysmas ducked through another doorway into a section of the hut that was about the size of a walk-in closet. There was a cloth sack filled with feathers that took up most of the space. "I suppose this would be the part that inspired where we slept." Dysmas laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:40 pm
Wolfs Heart

"So that's why you were comfortable sleeping in such a small space." She grinned, looking at everything. It may have been small, but it wasn't like she was used to larger areas. If anything, Sweetie was more comfortable in spaces like this. "Your bed looks super comfortable Dysmas~" The faun looked up at him, glad she didn't have a unicorn's horn to worry about. No poking him when she got close.

"It must have been really fun to grow up here. It looks, and feels, like a good home."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:53 pm
"You should try it out, maybe you'll fall asleep" he joked lightly. It was doubtful to him that a 'stranger' bed would help one sleep.

It was strange bringing someone into the home he had grown up in. Such a... private... thing. At least for him. For him it represented his constant struggle. It was his mother's home, not his father's home. His place was in the sea, and mother couldn't and wouldn't go there. Dysmas' eyes furrowed slightly. Sometimes it had seemed like they might love each other, but it seemed less that way the older he got. Was that just what happened with love, or was it because the land and sea were incompatible? It took him a moment but he finally snapped out of his own thought. "It was a good home," he said simply.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:17 pm
Wolfs Heart

Sweetie flushed as bright pink as her hair. Did he really just ask her to sleep in his bed? She must have been over thinking it. But it did look comfortable... Yawning and stretching, Sweetie sat down on the down bed. Oh Celestia it was as comfortable as it looked. But, she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep in it alone. The fauny chewed her lip gently, looking up at him. "I couldn't sleep in it without you Dysmas." Her flush, if possible, grew deeper. She was finally admitting to the snuggling. He must have figured it out while they were on that tiny isle. There was no way he wouldn't have noticed it.

"What do you mean was a good home? Is it not a good one anymore?" Her head tilted, trying to concentrate fully on that instead of the admission to the snuggling.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:07 am
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Dysmas' eyes went wide and though his facial features were normally pink they turned perhaps an even greater shade of pink. Despite the weather turning colder, it suddenly felt incredibly hot in here. What was she saying, had she said what he thought she had said. His lips parted as if to say something, but when no words came out he shut them before he caused himself to look stupid.

Did that mean she had cuddled with him on purpose? No... not necessarily. She had to know since she woke up before him every morning. What if she thought he had been the one cuddling with her?! He had never thought about that before. His mind felt ready to explode with questions and awkwardness. He couldn't even bring himself to accept the offered distraction of a different question to focus on and completely ignored the question about his home.

He finally managed to stutter out some sort of nonsense, and that just made it worse for him, so he shut his mouth again and sat down next to her on the bed before he could fall over. But he simply stared at the floor trying to figure out how to make words exist again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:32 pm
Wolfs Heart

"I'm sure you noticed it out at least once..." Sweetie couldn't bring herself to look at him. "Why I kept waking up before you in the mornings. It wasn't because I couldn't sleep anymore." The fauny blushed, leaning her head on his shoulder. "You were just so warm, and it was so nice to snuggle up to you. It was never on purpose, but it was always nice to wake up curled up with you." She closed her eyes, utterly embarrassed. But it needed to be said.

"I... I think it's why I can't sleep anymore... You're not there to sleep next to." Blue eyes closed, fingers fiddling with her tail. He had to know, he had to. Right?

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:23 pm
Dysmas' mouth opened again as she continued to talk. It wasn't fair... why could she still talk? Finally, he made a large gulp, his face felt all numb and tingly. "I knew... but... I liked it too... and I didn't want you to think it was weird that I let it happen. I mean, you were asleep you couldn't help it. But when I would wake up and see you there... I could have moved away and I didn't." Dysmas' eyes were still looking sheepishly on the ground. "I got used to it... I really have missed you. Though not just because I can't sleep without you." Dysmas added, biting his lower lip.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:21 pm
Wolfs Heart

Sweetie's eyes grew wide, suddenly loosing her own words. He knew? And he was okay with the morning snuggles? Dysmas never stopped them cuz he liked it? Sweetie was rather lost for words on the entire situation... But wait, he missed her for more than just that? How in Celestia's great mane did this keep getting better?

Hesitantly, Sweetie looked up at him, trying to see if this was some sort of a joke. He looked.. Handsome. Serious, but still handsome. "I missed you too, for more than just the snuggles." Her voice, how had she gotten it back?

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:34 am
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Dysmas nodded his head slowly thinking about their time together on the island. Her companionship... even during the times where there wasn't much to be said... he missed that. He just got used to her being around in general. He couldn't really explain to himself how he felt. In the back of his mind it scared him though. The male released a long, heavy yawn, one that he couldn't help. When it was done he said, "Maybe we could just take a nap together... I mean it can't hurt right?" Dysmas suggested awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:28 am
Sweetie blushed, leaning into him still. And then he yawned. It was such a familiar sight. Just not for the middle of the day. Or perhaps it was, since neither of them had slept well since the isle. Either way, it enticed a yawn in her as well.

Her eyes drooped, lids heavy. Celestia she wanted that nap. "Couldn't hurt anything. Might help us a lot." The faun looked up at him, trying to fight the pending sleep. It just felt so nice to be curled next to him. And he actually knew she was doing it. That just made it all the better. The thought occurred to her, they might actually wind up sleeping for a long time instead of just a simple nap. But they did need it. Oh guardians did they need it.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:25 am
The whole situation was much more awkward then they thought, but they had never actually planned on cuddling together, it just happened. Now, here they were forcing them self to do this. It was for the sake of sleep, that's what Dysmas reminded himself as he made shallow and uncomfortable breaths as he slowly laid down and curled up beside her. He spend a little time focusing on how strange this was, but it wasn't long before he fell asleep.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:48 pm
Wolfs Heart

Sweetie took a deep breath, snuggling up to him. She'd never done it consciously, and admittedly, felt just a little awkward. Regardless of her feelings of awkwardness, the fauny was feeling her eyelids grow heavy. Oh sweet Celestia this is exactly what she'd been needing since they returned.

It wasn't long before she, to, was out like a light. Cold hard comatose like slumber. She would barely move until either woken or allowed to sleep herself silly and then a few more hours for good measure.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:41 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Dysmas stirred a long time later, when he looked around he couldn't tell what time it was and he was even slightly confused by the fact that Sweetie was curled up with him still. Was he back on the island? No, this was certainly his bed, then it must be a dream. A moment later he remembered. And smiled as he looked back at the very real Sweetie tucked up against him. It was different looking at her now then all those nights he had stirred to find her curled up with him in the middle of the night. Warmth spread through his chest to his face, blushing. They had been so focused on survival before... and now... now he didn't worry about surviving or when and if help would come. It left Dysmas feeling confused.
He remained quiet, letting her sleep.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces