Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:46 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

Dawn's left hand flew out, bearing the brunt of the blow with the scabbard. She slid back in the gravel-like dirt because of the impact, but only by a few inches. With a quick flip of the wrist, her blade arched back and then forward for a snapping uppercut.

~~~
OOC: Did you look at the chart? Did you? That is clearly magenta. And it was in the long rant I sent you which you apparently did not read thoroughly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm
naprstek1997

Artemis Wolfshadow

OOC: Don't worry. Were not really arguing. More like taking jabs at each other. Were actually very good friends so no need to worry. And also to Artemis- What rant? I do believe that you were ranting about digimon and our digi RP guild leader not anything about colors.  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:50 pm
Artemis Wolfshadow
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

axel quickly blocks the attack with his scabbard as he then uses the momentum of the attack to flip him over her and slashes at her unprotected back with his sword and barely makes contact with her but enough to harm her a little

ooc ok lol it sounded serious thats all  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:54 pm
naprstek1997

Artemis Wolfshadow

OOC: Lol its fine. I does sound serious I know. I'll try to stop taking up space in the guild forums though. Artemis that means you need to stop to!  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:57 pm
Zero the Razor
naprstek1997

Artemis Wolfshadow

(ooc: lol yeah so take it privately lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:01 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

Dawn fell forwards as the blade hit her on the back. It didn't cut her like she had expected, but it still stung a bit.

"Okay then," she said, "let's heat things up!"

She snapped with a smile on her face but remnants of ointment were still plastered on her hands. She wrinkled her nose in dismay.

"Right." she sighed. "No fire. That's probably, again, a bad idea anyways."

She stepped forward to where Axel stood. With a hefty swing, her sword went flying over his head. As he ducked instinctively, she knocked his legs from under him and struggled to free his sword from his grasp.

~~~
Ooc: Oh yeah. Sorry, we're not serious. I'll stop stating my obviously correct color identification ;D  

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:15 pm
Artemis Wolfshadow
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

axel feels his legs go out from under him and then dawn grapples for my sword "smart if she gets rid of my sword then i wont be as deadly as i am with it" he then throws his scabbard across the arena and throws a hard punch right under her ribs he makes contact and hears a grunt coming from dawn and then he throws her off of him and realizes he threw his sword in the opposite direction of him "s**t" he says as he runs for it before dawn realizes he doesnt have his sword anymore  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:23 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

Dawn hunched over, trying to get her breath back. She began mutter a swear under her breath but then caught herself and straightened up. After a few seconds, she grew curious as to why she hadn't felt Axel's sword on her throat yet. As her vision flooded back and the black spots began to dissipate, she saw Axel struggling to locate his sword. he apparently hadn't realized it had been sheathed as he had thrown his scabbard away. As she ran for her own blade, she saw the glint of metal hidden underneath some bushes. She picked her own sword up from the dust and rushed over to where Axel was searching. he had found the weapon and was trying to pull it out as Dawn ran towards him. With a deft stomp, she pinned his hand under her boots.

"Sorry. But I have to spar to win right?" she said.

She stepped on his hand and reached out for his sword.  

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:32 pm
Artemis Wolfshadow
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

dont get to cocky with yourself

he grabs her ankle with his free hand with all his strength throws her off her feet and a few feet away.

always know your opponents strength

he grabs his sword and unsheathes his sword holding it with both hands and a dark deep smile spreads across his face and his eyes and blade start glowing a slight deep purplish aura and he then looks at her and in a split second is behind her and whispers in her ear

and always know your opponents speed aswell

and axel does three quick yet powerful strikes to her back sending her sprawling onto the floor  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:39 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

Dawn let out a yelp as she hit the ground. She layed there for a second splayed out. Again, this would be so much easier in wolf form, where Axel didn't have opposable thumbs. She was exhausted, and felt beaten so she let herself lie on the ground in a daze as she spoke.

"What happened to no powers, eh? I'm pretty sure whatever that purple aura thing was counted under that category," she groaned.  

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:45 pm
Artemis Wolfshadow
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

oh that. that wasnt anything to do with powers that happens when i grab the weapon with both my hands its kinda of a intimidation kinda thing.plus honestly i dont know why it does that

axel then points the tip of his sword against her throut

is that it for today?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:50 pm
naprstek1997

Artemis Wolfshadow

Lightning woke up to the sound of a yelp. He was instantly up and out the tent as quickly as he could be. First thing he saw was Axel holding his blade to Dawns throat. His sniper was out in an instant and aimed at where Axels heart should be. "Axel! This doesn't look like training to me!" He yelled at him. "More like an execution!" He growled at him.  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Zero the Razor
naprstek1997

Artemis Wolfshadow

axel turns his head toward lighting and realizes that lighting is serious and he the bends down and grabs his scabbard and sheathes his sword and in a split second teleports in front of lighting moving the gun out of the way

if you would remember we both pt the ointment on our weapons to dull our blades. i couldnt cut butter if i wanted to. so if you were wise you should put your gun down and not jump to conclusions  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:09 pm
naprstek1997

Artemis Wolfshadow

Lightning locked his gun and out it over his back realizing that he had most definitely jumped to conclusions. "True but then again when you hear a yelp and rush out to see people have blades against other people throats as well as the fact that certain people look injured well...you make decisions based on instinct instead of reason most of the time. So I do apologize for pointing my gun at you. I hope you do not put this against me. Its just that this has been a trying day. Again I apologize and I hope this wont come between us." Lightning said with a quick bow. He did a quick scan over Dawn to see the extent of any injuries and found that there didn't see to be anything to major. But she most definitely looked hurt to him."Maybe Axel takes this training thing to far" He thought to himself as he rose from his bow.  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:06 pm
Zero the Razor
naprstek1997

Artemis Wolfshadow

"its not a problem lighting besides its better to quick to respond to things than to take forever coming up with a reason of whats going on. besides if it was me in your shoes i probably wouldve done the same thing," axel looks over to dawn realizes she still laying there. so he teleports over to her and squats down extending one of his hands out. "need a hand getting up?"  
greatest rivals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff