Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Meddling Meetings (Alex & Yin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:09 pm
Yin nodded along, fairly agreeable. No one knew what to expect, or when, so this was all just very confusing. Surely it could not be that hard to just wait until a couple of weeks before they were ready and then just schedule it all. But Alexander's mother seemed to think it was a great idea to decide all that now, and he was determined to please. "Then sometime after the 22nd and before true October," he agreed. Look! They had narrowed it down.

The zomboil seemed distracted, so it was Yin that once again grabbed the pamphlet, holding it open between them to look at it. There were lovely patios joining the indoor parts to the great outdoors, and fire pits that could surely be unlit Was it indoors? Was it outdoors? Was it both? It was hard to tell. What was even harder to tell was whether or not it was expensive. But something Lady Van Rotte said caught his attention, and it was something he was going to have to follow through. "This one seems nice enough, but do we really need dancing? What do you think Alexander?" Hopefully dances were not some elaborate ceremonial thing, because if so everyone would be poorly disappointed.

He waited for Alexander to respond, curious to hear his rationale on the subject. If they got the location fixed it was just one more issue out of the way. Was it lunch time yet? It certainly felt like they had endured a marathon rather than worked on two decisions.

Seussi
I shouldn't have tagged, I was legit falling asleep as I typed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:31 pm
Narrowing it down was not good enough. Not in the Mrs. Van Rottes pale grey eyes, though she was glad they at least were on the path to coming up with an actual wedding date.

"To give ourselves ample time to make all of the necessary preparations, might I suggest sometime during or after Bright October? Perhaps in Gathering October, when the weather is beginning to warm, but is not quite so hot as in Scorching?" She gave them both a warm smile, blinking a couple of times as her gaze shifted from one and then the other, hoping this might at last prod them towards a much more concrete decision.

Alexander considered this for a minute, then looked towards Yin. "That's about six months from now? Surely we'll be graduated by then and ready for...what comes afterwards." He didn't specify, since it wouldn't really do to have his own mother know that he didn't have any plans set in stone just yet.

Blinking and giving his head a small shake to get rid of the distracting thoughts floating around in his head, he looked at the pamphlet that Yin had just taken away from him. Indeed it did at least look cozy, with a very picturesque view of a dark and glimmering lake in the background, black hills rising beyond in gentle slopes, and large, dead tree's branching out towards the sky on either side. It appeared that they had a lot of supplies available to provide for either an outdoor wedding or indoor instead. It all actually looked quite nice, and he was about to say as such, when Yin spoke up instead.

"......Of course there needs to be dancing!" The look Alexander gave his bonded was completely aghast at the very idea of there not being any dancing.

"Music selections are a little further down on the agenda." Alexander's mom decided at that moment to murmur, mostly to herself as she pulled out a list, a very long list, trailing her finger down it to where "music" was written.

ramenli

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:30 pm
Scorching sounded nice, really nice, but he knew that for Alexander that was not the most pleasant of times. At least, not when he had to be outside. Then Alexander had to go and remind him about what came after the wedding. The wedding night. He closed his eyes for a moment, praying to the Great Mantis that Alexander's mother did not have that on the agenda. "Bright or Gathering should be fine," he offered, mostly just going along with what they had said.

Which was all well and good until the issue of dancing arose. Alexander was treating it like it was an even bigger deal than a school dance, and frankly Yin just did not see the appeal. If only his mother was there to help talk some common sense into the zombies. People would probably sustain minor injuries while dancing, twisted ankles and whatnot, but if it was truly that important he could put up with it. It was Alexander's ceremony after all. "I was just kidding," he said reassuringly, but the disappointment on his face revealed the truth. He had not been kidding. Not in the least. Disappointment that only seemed to grow when he looked at the list in Lady Van Rotte's hands.

"We know when and we know where, is there anything else to discuss?" Okay, by now he knew that there was, but he had to try.

Seussi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Alexander's mom let out a small sigh of satisfaction, feeling now as though she was being given the go ahead to look into what dates were available for the the selected wedding venue. Opening up another drawer in the large desk, she reached in and pulled out a large binder, on it's front in large, bold print, on a white rectangular sticker, read "Venue Availability". She placed it in an empty space and opened it, flipping through the pages and stopping on one in particular. "Hrmmm, it would seem they are booked solid throughout Gathering October, though the weekend at the end of Bright is still available. I will make the phone call as soon as possible and put down a deposit to hold the date." In her head, however, she made a mental note to also book a weekend in scorching, just in case. One never knew what might happen, really. Mostly she was just thinking about graduation, but other things might have occurred as well.

Alexander was barely listening. He was still stuck in his head about how Yin didn't want there to be any dancing. No dancing. At Alex's wedding. Okay, so it was Yin's wedding too but the other boil had his own traditions and the zomboil had upheld them...well, to the best of his abilities, at least. He was staring at his fiance with narrowed, accusing eyes, a look that softened only slightly when Yin said he had only been kidding.

"It's not just for us. People expect there to be dancing at a wedding. It's a celebration, after all! A wedding isn't a wedding without a dance." He didn't even have the heart to tell Yin that it wasn't even just that, because they would also be expected to have at least one dance together. Their first dance together as a married couple. Alone. With everyone watching.

Well, he might have to tell him about that one after telling him about how they were also meant to kiss in front of everyone. Dancing together would hardly seem like a big deal at all after that, right?

The Lady Van Rotte had been scribbling away in the binder during her son and his fiances small conversation about dancing, folding down a corner of the page to mark her spot before closing it with a thud, pale eyes lifting to Yin's.

"Of course there is more. So much more to get through before the day is done." She replied with a gentle smile. "But yes, that does take care of much. Now, what colors would you prefer for your decor?"

Alexander didn't even hesitate when he gave his preferance.

"Red."

ramenli

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:56 pm
It was fairly easy to see how much Yin had grown as an individual, and not in manners. As a first year he would have been hanging onto the Lady's every word, now he was easily distracted by Alexander and talk of dancing. Even though it was a conversation he really did not want to be having. Those types of conversations happened rather frequently if he thought about it, but then Alexander would do something ridiculous like grinned he did not seem to mind so much. He basically tuned out Alexander's justification, just noting that it meant enough to him that they would likely go through with it. Expectations being what they were.

He was distracted from his mental resignation by his bonded's mother speaking again. Alexander answered her rapidly, and Yin almost sighed in relief at how easy this was. She had asked for colors, multiple, so all he had to do was choose his favorite. "Green," he answered with a small smile. If he had been thinking he would have realized that it was probably too easy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:24 pm
"Red and.....green." She stared at them both, first at Alex, and then at Yin, and then back to Alexander again.

Alex caught on to the look right away, and he knew the instant that Yin had said green that it wouldn't work. Couldn't work, really. Despite the two colors being complimentary, it was just too Christmas-y to put them together in this instance.

He felt he aught to say something, and fairly fast, before his mother had some kind of aneurysm (no small feat for one who's blood didn't even flow). "Actually instead of red, I wouldn't mind grey or silver?" He said, quickly, "Those were the undead house cup colors, anyways, and they looked fairly good together?" It was a desperate hope.

His mother seemed to relax, a sweet smile returning to her lips. "Of course that would be lovely. I'm sure we can work in some red accents as well, Alexander. Are there any other colors you might prefer as well, Yin Cang?" She asked the weremantis, before glancing down to her list and scribbling next to the part marked as "colors".

ramenli

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:47 pm
Yin did not catch on so easily, so when Alexander changed his mind Yin just assumed the zomboil had thought better of it. He nodded, going along with the colors easily. Not as nature driven if they went with silver, but this was a union of two people, and he was happy if his green was represented. "Green is fine mi'lady," he assured her, before glancing over at Alexander.

If the zomboil's mother had not been there he might have reached over and laced their fingers together, squeezing them lightly. As it was he just leaned slightly closer and twitched his lips up in the approximation of a smile. "These decisions seem to be going quickly," he murmured, seemingly having forgotten that they had not even arrived at lunch yet.

Then came the knock at the doorway before a ghoul entered, pushing a cart before her. The cart was laden with food, sandwiches practically oozing blood, plates of thinly sliced meats, various small finger foods, and in the middle of it all was a huge platter with a large brain on a bed of crispy piggle bacon."Excuse me!" she said cheerfully, flashing a smile to them. "Here are the samples you ordered ma'am."

Lady Van Rotte got up, saying something about checking on lunch and returning in twenty minutes, and as soon as the door closed Yin whirled into action. In a split second he was on his knees, Alexander's knees spread, a coy smile showing razor sharp teeth before he looked down again, eager to begin his task. 20 minutes. With a zombie, meaning it was typically slow when it came to getting a raise from him, blood pumping far too slowly for Yin's taste. But it seemed as if the surprise of it all had led to rather...favorable results. Yin licked his lips and leaned in. It only took 15 minutes, and by the time Alexander's mother had returned Yin was sitting properly in his chair, looking completely unfazed. Alexander on the other hand had cheeks darkened in a flush, brought on by a few choice suggestions for how they would spend the day when planning was finished. Decisions became remarkably faster after that point.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:03 pm
As time dragged on through the decision making, Alexander was slumping down lower and lower in his chair. So much so that he was pretty much at Yin's eye level by the time the weremantis leaned towards him, and if the zomboils mother hadn't been there, it would have been more then just hand holding that he'd want at that moment, especially with those lips, so casually slanted upwards, so achingly close.

He might have let out a quiet and slightly pathetic whine from the back of his throat before adjusting his posture, hands gripping the arms of his chair as he sat up straighter, knocking the side of one bony leg against Yin's. "I mean...Yes, so quickly I can't believe how much we've gotten done already in.." He glanced to the clock on the wall.

".........It's noon already???"

The look his mother gave him had him smiling back a little nervously.

Thankfully the knock on the door distracted her away from accusing her son of not wanting to be there and making her do all of the work.

"Ah yes." She pushed her chair back and stood up, gesturing towards the table with her skeletal hand. "Right on schedule. Boils, this but a few small samples of the type of food that could be provided for your wedding dinner. Each sample should come with a label attached to it's plate indicate which catering company prepared the dish. Please, dig in, and please do make note of which you like best."

Alexander barely heard a word his mother just said. He was too busy ogling the brain, large and juicy looking, with it's bed of bacon.

"DIBS!" He pointed at that, knowing full well that Yin likely wouldn't mind. "But I'll share the bacon, of course." He smiled happily, reaching towards the plate.

And to think, just a moment before he was wondering just how bored one had to be before actually dying from it.

ramenli

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:04 am
Yin was content to wait for Lady Van Rotte to eat until she stated that this was part of a task for the wedding. His gaze was ripped from the food however when Alexander shouted. It was hardly surprising, and honestly Yin did not mind.

About the brains at least.

Sitting still for hours though? That was starting to bother him, and his urge to quite literally climb the walls was growing. So in a rapid movement he was snatching the platter out from under Alexander's hands, pulling it to his lap. "We are meant to be sampling Alexander," he said easily, knowing quite well the danger had put himself in. "Therefore I should sample this."

Hopefully Lady Van Rotte's presence would protect him as his nimble fingers reached out to remove a minuscule portion to pop into his mouth.

If his fingers ever made it to his mouth there was sure to be copious amounts of self-satisfied finger licking and sucking, all done with an innocent expression.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:50 pm
The plate was snatched away, just out of his grasp, his fingers clutching around nothing but air as Yin settled back into his seat with what was rightful property of an incredibly famished zomboil. At first he wasn't sure what to think. Had the weremantis just thought that he wasn't going to share the bacon? He hadn't quite settled back into his seat, his instincts telling him to lunge after the food where ever it ended up, which just happened to be in Yin's lap. His whole body swiveled that way, his hand darting out, half way to it's target before he reined himself in, eyes staring hard at that of his bonded.

A wide range of emotions was sweeping through him at that moment, and it was nearly impossible for him to decide which was the right one to act upon. He was Incredulous, shocked, angry, and contending with the strong pull of his possessive nature, of wanting to take what was his.

His jaw was clenched so hard that the muscles twitched, and his mom had started to say something, but he barely heard it, and she cut off abruptly when she saw what had happened.

Probably to busy trying to stop herself from laughing, even though it really wasn't funny in the slightest.

If Yin was looking for a way to get Alexander wound up, he had found it. The only way the zomboil could be more aghast and upset would be if the weremantis had hidden all of his ties from him.

But not a word was said, not when Yin plucked off a piece of brain to try for himself, not when he slid said piece into his mouth. Alexander could feel the heat that crawled up the back of his neck, and he couldn't help but glower, and in an amazing pouting display he flumped back into his chair and crossed his arms over his chest, too choked still, now, to say anything at all.

And then Yin was making all sorts of slurping and sucking noises by cleaning his hands off and Alexander's eyes widened, the warmth that was spreading upward towards his face increasing in temperature, staining his cheeks a pale pink. His anger ebbed away in one swift moment, and glancing towards his mom, who was smiling knowingly, and back to Yin, who was giving him the most innocent face imaginable, he suddenly stood straight up, so quickly that he nearly slammed his head against a light fixture, but was standing enough to the side that he just barely grazed it.

"I..I need a break. A quick break. A quickie---Wait no I mean...oh, you know what I mean I just---" His voice was a little more high pitched then normal, and both hands were up to run through his hair, fingers lacing at the back of his head.

"Yes I'll just be going now for a few minutes thank you forlunchmomI'llberightback."

And out the door he went, faster then anybody had ever seen him move.

The Lady Van Rotte looked over at Yin, unable to hide the amused expression on her face. "How is it?" She asked, voice as even and pleasant as she could make it while trying to hold back laughter.

ramenli

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:54 pm
Yin was enjoying making the zomboil suffer and wait his turn, even if one some level he wondered if he had gone too far. Especially when he saw Alexander slumped down in the chair next to him, fuming. He knew it was the end when the zomboil stood as suddenly as he did, and all but raced from the room.

Alexander. Race. It was a ridiculous concept.

He cast a concerned look toward the door before moving to set the platter back down. "It was fine mi'lady, but I am sure Alexander would know the quality far better than I would." It was true. To him brains were brains, and therefore something he was not overly concerned with. What did concern him was his bonded.

"I think I may have went too far," he admitted. "I was simply trying to tease him but I should have known not to utilize food. Should I go after him?" He frowned, real concern etched onto his face. "He appeared flushed, he may be ill." The only thing keeping him in his seat was Alexander's mother, as he did not want to leave her completely alone.

Seussi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:51 pm
It was quite obvious that Mrs. Van Rotte was struggling and failing to keep her amusement contained, and she was forced to rise a hand up to her face to cough into several times to hide her smile, though her eyes were positively shining with laughter when she finally spoke again. "I don't think you have anything to worry about, Yin Cang, Alexander is just at that ahem...age where he might appear a to behave a bit oddly at times?" She was trying not to laugh again, though this time it was out of a slight bit of nervousness, knowing that with just a slip of the tongue anything she said now could come out much more disastrous then planned.

"I think your teasing might have just had a different effect then you may have intended, dear. But maybe you should go and find him. Check the bathroom? Just turn left when you leave the office, and it's the second door on the right." She reached out for one of the sandwhiches that were oozing with blood, somehow managing not to have any of it drip on her when she took an almost dainty bite out of it, chewing and swallowing before speaking again.

"Let him know that the brain will be cold if he doesn't hurry back. That should help. Maybe." The last was tacked on as an afterthought as she realized she had no idea how dire whatever situation he was experiencing might be or if he was just being silly.

ramenli

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:05 pm
Yin nodded, fully willing to agree that sometimes Alexander acted oddly for no discernible reason. Lady Van Rotte was not as confident about her son as she sometimes seemed, but he easily overlooked that, merely happy that he did not have to be worried.

As soon as she told him that he should probably go to Alexander he was up and next to the door, merely waiting to be excused. The directions she gave were simple enough and he turned to open the door when her voice once again filled the air. He twisted his head, flashing her a grateful smile. "That seemed to be sound advice, thank you. I shall return shortly."

But probably not too shortly, this was his best excuse to stretch his legs that he had come across. Alexander never seemed to do anything quickly, or shortly for that matter considering how much Yin had to crane his neck. He turned with the door open to bow quickly and then disappeared down the hallway until he reached the restrooms, opening the door to the one designated primarily for those of the male persuasion. "Aexander?" his query was hesitant as he stepped into the room, not sure if the zomboil would be there or not. "Is everything okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:06 pm
The Lady Van Rotte was at least right about one thing, and that was that the zomboil was indeed in the bathroom, though not to do anything more then to splash a bit of cold water on a face quickly becoming much to warm. Where she had been wrong, however, was in assuming it would be a good idea to send Yin to go and check on him, or to fetch him to return. At the sound of the weremantis's voice, Alexander quickly finished patting his face dry with some paper towel, turned, and shuffled towards the entrance, leaning past Yin to push the door closed behind him, his face not smiling, definitely not amused, but most assuredly not upset looking either as he kept his hand on the door, leaning against it, his eyes going to Yin's as he turned his head just enough to look at him, faces just a bare few inches apart.

"So. This is fun, right?" He asked, a small smile coming to his lips, his voice slightly strained. "I'm sorry I left I just needed a break. Needed some space or somethi---" His words had become quieter at the last before he suddenly leaned in, quite quickly, to try and give Yin a very long (and very thorough) kiss, if the other boil would let him.

If not he was likely to end up smashing his face against the door instead.

ramenli

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:51 pm
Alexander would get his kiss, but a short one and not nearly as thorough as he would have liked before Yin was breaking it off, sagging against the door as his eyes caught Alexander's. "Your mother will be waiting on us," he half-whispered, his level of embarrassment almost suggesting that he thought she would know what they had been up to.

His bonded was behaving strangely though, starting it with the question like that, the way that he just didn't look happy, even if he did not appear upset. Yin's fingers darted out to brush away some not-so-imaginary dirt on Alexander's shirt, fiddling with straightening the zomboil's attire if his hands were not slapped away.

"I think I have heard some people mention running away together," he said softly, eyes drifting back up toward the zomboil's. "If I would not have to carry you the entire time I would probably suggest it."

Seussi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces