Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Lost no longer [Prince Everfree,Princess Luna, and Mo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:56 pm
Luna followed Mo's gaze towards the tree line, before back at the two stallions before her. Her fingers wrapped around Mo's as he began to lead the trio towards the tree. She listened quietly as he spoke, allowing the wild patterned faun to do his job before adding in her own thoughts. "Indeed not. I can not shift here. I can not raise the moon as I once did either. My powers have... changed once we arrived here. I can create an illusion of night at best...and once the moon has risen to the sky, I am able to harness her energy to heal." she nodded, saying matter of factly.

Turning her attention to Mo, she smiled, if not a bit embarrassed like. "Our children were indeed blessed with the gift of changing..." she said softly, peering back towards the tree line before at Prince Everfree once more to see if he was following them. "Stallion Justmo, you can grant him a meeting with Cheif Rais, can you not?" she questioned. "Of course, Sister dearest would want to see you as well Everfree. It has been so long...."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:12 am
Everfree walked behind, giving the two a respectful distance without falling too much behind. As they looked to tree line, he did as well. Partly he wondered if the trees were all faun about to pop out and dance the conga line. Until he understood it better, everything was starting to give him the itch in the feathers. It was unnatural and he could feel it. However, it was also natural for this world, he assumed. Something to get used to.

The inner musings were interrupted by the information. He frowned softy at Luna, the moon had been her pride and raising it her joy. How it must feel to no longer raise and lower it. Not wanting to bring it up too much, he chimed it, "She remembers you, it sounds like." Casting its own blessing to the mare who had been so dedicated to it.

Children surprised him for a moment though he couldn't say why it surprised him. He did smile and say, "foals? Congratulations! Many blessings indeed!" That was wonderful. Back in Equestria she and Celestia seemed almost meant to always only have each other. That families had a appeared for even them, as he assumed the same held true for the elder sister, this place truly was a miracle.

Entering the tree just behind the others, he was taken in by the size and the scope. The outside didn't let in just how massive the inside was. He waited to hear if Stallion Justmo would be able to grant him the audience as Luna believed.

The memories of Celestia still held warm in his heart as Luna has, "I would love to see her. I take it she lives here as well, with everypony else in this world?" He could find the shining mare, though the chief he had no idea what he was looking for. Any random faun could be such as far as he knew.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:10 pm
Mo gave Luna's hand a gentle squeeze as he nodded. "I can. In fact, I believe that should be our first stop within. I'm sure he'd have heard more from Laisidhiel than I of Prince Everfree's arrival."

There was a moment's pause upon which he stopped and seemed to toss about a thought in his mind. His own personal emotions were clouding his judgement. He wanted to keep Luna in his sight and make sure that no one else took the love of his life away from him. However, he knew where Luna's heart rested and knew that because of this he had nothing to worry about. Still, this Prince Everfree seemed to freely and openly flirt with her...

His muscles flexed a bit as he battled down his internal bickering over what he was about to suggest. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"However, if you wish to seek out Princess Celestia while I track down Chief Rais and request a moment of his time for the Prince, I suppose this would be allowed." His golden eyes flashed briefly over Everfree before falling back towards Luna. "I will leave this up to you, My Moon."

He smiled softly, not liking the idea due to his own internal worries, but nodded. "I'm certain that you all have a lot of catching up to do?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:19 pm
Something about the way Stallion Justmo acted to her made the dark princess laugh. He really was jealous was he? Silly Justmo. But it was cute, none the less. It brought new feelings to Luna that she hadn't felt before... and they weren't all that bad either. However, there was slight business at hand.

Even if Justmo could grant Everfree an audience with Rais, there was no telling how busy the chief was or when he'd see the green prince. She would have suggested to seek out Celestia first, but part of her seemed it more a polite option to let the Prince decide for himself. After all, he did just come a long way.

"I shall leave that decision up to you Prince Everfree." she said softly, though turning to smile at Justmo. "You have traveled far, and are no doubt weary. I shall let you judge which course of action you'd most prefer to enact first."

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:34 am
Everfree listened to them both. He tried not to be rude and watch too closely of the interaction between Justmo and Luna. It was sweet, however, and the stallion enjoyed knowing that Luna was happy with a good special somepony. What he would have done had that not been the case was up to debate here he didn't know what he could do at all. However, he much suspected Luna would be the first to show a royal fuss if somepony dared to mistreat the Goddess of the Night.

Refocusing he reflected on the options. Celestia was the natural choice. The hierarchy might have chanced in this new world but he still respected his Princesses most of all.

Standing for several moments more, he tried to keep his tail still as the urge to almost fidget took him. Weighing his options, he tried to find the best solution. Going to Celestia first could be seen as choosing her over the leader here. While that was the case, alienating the leader in his new home wasn't the best way to make friends either.

Diplomatically he stated, "I should dearly like to see Celestia and I must also meet the Chief. Princess Luna is most correct," Smiling at her a moment he says, "I am weary from the recent events and travel. Would I be permitted a place to rest for now? I should like to locate them both once refreshed." There, no choosing. He could rest up and see who he found first without showing favoritism over either.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:02 am
"Very well." Mo nodded. "I'll make sure that Chief Rais knows you are here and wishes an audience with you first thing in the morning."

His gaze drifted back to Luna and he smiled softly. "Perhaps you can arrange a meeting with your sister to follow?" he asked, giving her a moment to respond before nodding and returning the gaze to the Prince.

"I can sense that you're weary from your travels. Come. I'll show you where you can rest for the night."

With a quick nod to the guards of the tree, he walked past them and began heading up the stairs that lined the side and spiraled upwards. Rooms of all sizes lined the path. Some were small, some were big, some had doors, and some did not...

A few floors up, Mo stopped outside a door and turned. Luna would most likely recognize this as Mo's "office" the place he went to when he wasn't at their newest home with the children. It was - for the most part - still barren, save for a bed, a few shelves and a table and chair. A cup and a pitcher of water sat upon the table, but not much else. He held little use for the room nowadays, so this seemed like a better use for the space.

"You may rest here for the night. I'll let Chief Rais know so that he will be able to find you in the morning."

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers