Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Rich Man's World (Mot & Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:03 pm
"Pay her for WHAT!?" He gasped out, inching backwards as his limbs attempted to flee inside himself defensively. "I need no comfort from any woes! I have none!" His voice pitched again, nearly knocking over a table as he tried to find an exit.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:40 pm
Look at that Mot, making a scene…though Mot wasn’t the first shy boil to show up in a strip club, nor would he be the last…but all the ladies thought it was cute regardless.

Hel pushed away from the platform and caught the table Mot nearly knocked over, still shaking from the laughing she was doing. “The seeds in your hand! Make it rain, Mot.” Worst friend ever.  

Lucyal
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:45 pm
"You're the worst!" Mot yelped, his face red and glowing. He made a hasty exit for the door, dodging females as if they were toxic.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:31 pm
Hel could be heard, howling with laughter, and she did throw a bunch of seeds unto the air and high tailed it out of there after Mot. You know, before the bouncers could come catch them for being disruptive, and so that she could get Mot before he fled back to his room. This day was far from done.

The reaper barreled through the doors, and immediately latched into Mot’s widow drapes, still laughing as she yanked on them to stop the boil. “That was fun!” She cried. “Now we are going to our next destination!”

Hel didn’t mention where…she liked keeping things a ‘surprise’.

Bittiface

Lucyal
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:17 pm
Mot yelped, pouting pathetically as Hel reeled him back. "But I don't want to! I want to go home!" He cried out, wriggling unhappily. "Where are you taking me? Why are you doing this to me? Do you enjoy watching me suffer?"

Melodrama. Mot was good at it.

Lucyal

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas