Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] You'll Always Be My Coffeeship (Gene + Mot) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:14 pm
"Yes, seven. It's recommended for boils your age." She teased, poking him in the chest. "But I suppose even five would be a good start, hm?"

She fiddled with her scarf a bit, getting a tad uncomfortable. Though she was more okay with their ended relationship than she'd thought she would be, she needed a bit of space to think about everything. "Well, you're the best wood handler I know."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:28 pm
"Five. I'll start with five." That was much more reasonable for the night owl.

Mot, somehow, hadn't caught what he'd said and how it might have sounded. "Well, thanks!" he beamed happily. "I practice all the time! Ah, I'm not keeping you from anything, am I?" She seemed a little distracted.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:50 pm
"And I'm sure you'll be a master soon enough, Motty." She smiled, giggling a bit.

Clearing her throat at Mot's question, she gave him a wan smile. "Ah, well... I just need some space at the moment, since we're being so honest. A ghoul needs to reevaluate some things after a relationship ends, you know?" She stood up to give the Reaper a hug, kissing his cheek with a somber look on her face. "Not that I don't enjoy being around you. You're always welcome over when your neighbors get... rowdy."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:18 pm
Oh Gosh! How could he be so insensitive? Mot frowned, nodding swiftly. He'd leave post haste! Give the ghoul her space. The hug and kiss made him smile, though her somber expression that followed made his heart fall. Ah.. he was a heartbreaker. That did not make him feel good at all.

"Aha.. rowdy.." His face seemed to grey at the thought. "Thank you, Gene. And.. for what it is worth.. I am sorry I made you feel sad." He gave her a soft smile once again, and walked to the door.

"I wish you a good night, Gene." And then he left, feeling guilty, but also feeling that he'd done something good. For himself, and for Gene.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas