Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] War of the wood (Mot/Amrita/Hel/Alex) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:22 pm
"Oh, with my mentorship with Red. Once I've learned enough from her, it will give me an edge once I leave Amity." Mot said with a smile. "She doesn't like me much, but I hope that will not ruin my chances."

Mot tilted his head. "A secret? Well, yes. I've not told a soul about the last one you spoke to me so.." He looked concerned.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:43 pm
Red.

Of course.

That was a genius move. Who better than to go to than Red herself? Realization dawned in Amrita's eyes, her mind already starting to work; it wasn't the Queen's thoughts that raced, it was the sluggish memories of the true Amrita, the Vetala who had been here from the start.

Mot's concern caught her attention, and she stared at him as if seeing him for the first time.

"Hm? Oh. Yes. Of course you have." Right. The secret-keeper. She cleared her throat and regained her composure as quickly as she could. "You see." Amrita started, looking down at his embroidery until the last second. "I've already graduated." She admitted, a small little smile playing on her lips that was both guilt and pride. "I'm afraid to tell anyone else, but I've been itching to say something to someone!"

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:15 pm
"Really? You have?" Mot was surprised, leaning in. "Then why are you still here? I mean... I hate to see my friends leave but... is there a reason? Something holding you back?"

Was she afraid to leave her friends behind?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:20 pm
"My term isn't over." Amrita answered honestly, a hand lifting to lightly brush some hair from her face. "And I still have some creatures here to look after." At this she flashed him a grin with what was left of her lips. "You know, the kind who always rush head first into danger? Can't have that." Not that she was one to talk, really.  

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:03 pm
Critter bleeped at her, and she paused long enough to frown.

Great.

Hel.

For a moment she tried to think of ways to hide the war table from her, but...it was useless now. Besides, this was something from a long, long time ago.

"It seems that Hel is coming to help us out. I also may have offered pizza."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:01 am
Amrita was frowning, and Hel was frowning as well as she appeared, opening the door to Mot’s room. Actually, the reaper’s face could be torn between a frown and a pout as her cheeks were puffed out a bit. Anything having to do with that Amrita was not welcomed…but since Mot was involved well…

Yeah.

True to her word, she also brought her ‘chicken’ Which was craning its long neck over the ghoul’s shoulder to see what was going on in the room, and oh look! New creeple! “Hey.” She greeted, and stepped into the room, her familiar trailing after her. She stopped near the two, and rested her hands on her hips. “So?”

Her ‘chocobo’ on the other hand, continued strutting past the reaper, and went over to inspect the others. It stopped right next to Amrita, and cocked its head to the side to get a better look at her with one eye…really close and personally. She could probably see her reflection in it’s eye.  

Lucyal
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:58 pm
"Aha! I know the feeling. Rambunctious friends are a pandemic." He chuckled lightly, lifting his brows at her announcement. "Hel? Wonderful! She's quite powerful!"

And there was Hel. But she didn't seem happy. Neither of them did. Did this have something to do with the hand through the chest thing? Probably. This made the boil a little uncomfortable. Or a lot.

However, his eyes widened at the pet Hel brought with her. "Hel.. did you steal someone's mount?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:13 pm
Amrita had no grudges about the hand through the heart thing.

She did, however, have a lingering dislike from the way Hel handled the whole thing after.

"Hello, Hel." Amrita said pleasantly, smiling and waving her fingers at the ghoul. "So? Ah. Yes, well, we need your help to m--" She paused as she noticed the giant chicken, who was coming towards her very quickly. When the creature leaned in she could in fact see her reflection in that giant eye, and at first she could only stare back.

"Oh my Jack!" She cried out, though in an excited whisper just in case the creature was startled by noises. "What a horrible little creature!" It was clear by her tone that it was an incredible compliment. Chocobo was so close she didn't imagine it having any personal space issues, and so she felt absolutely no hesitation when it came to lifting her hands, one rubbing under the creature's beak and the other patting down the feathers on the back of its neck.

She was seconds away from asking what minipet it was when she noticed the metal collar. She gazed at it, and then at the bird, and finally at Mot. "I don't think it's someone's mount. I think it's her Familiar. See? Just like her spear." She gestured at the word FAMINE, and went right back to petting the creature. Adorable.

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:37 pm
Hel just disliked Amrita in general now after the whole hand through the chest thing…she wanted the old Amrita back. The one she was currently aware of was a complete b***h. That’s why Hel was grumpy.

Though, the grumpy couldn’t stay on her face for too long, not with Mot there, anyways. The boil was a great buffer. Hel’s eyes widened, realizing that she had not told Mot the eventual outcome of her broken weapon, but Amrita more or less beat her to the punch with some good deductions. The ghoul puffed out her cheeks again, pouted briefly, and then idly rolled her shoulders. “Ya! Ah, I can not believe I forgot to tell you! Some time after we did that research in the library, I placed the weapon pieces into the closet for safe keeping, and then the next day that b*****d came out of the closet!”

The ‘chicken’ didn’t seem to care that Hel had resorted back to name calling, as it was the norm, but also because it was distracted by pets. It cooed for Amrita, rather pleased at the words and affections. Yes, it was a pretty bird. Yes. It closed its eyes and leaned and tilted into the pettings.

Meanwhile Hel was muttering “********’ ham.” Under her breath before she clapped her hands. “Alright. What are we moving?”  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:09 pm
It was her familiar? Way to forget Mot, Hel! The reaper pouted, crossing his arms. Ultra sigh. He was just glad FooFoo was somewhere in the closet so he wouldn't attack the thing. FooFoo would lose.

At least Hel had a weapon again. And she'd never be lonely, perhaps.

"Ah, this.." Mot turned and gestured to the very large, carven War table. "It's much too heavy for myself or Amrita to move..."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:47 pm
”Does it have a name?” She piped up, only happy to keep giving the Chocobo pets and scritches. It was an adorable animal, even if she wasn’t fond of flying in the slightest. The subject of the table came up, and the Patchwork looked at Mot as he explained their predicament…and insisted on naming the both of them to move it. In all honesty she preferred to not be included in the moving part at all, but, c’est la vie.

“Apparently, the legs can be removed, but the top of the table is one solid piece. We have to get it from here to the Student Council room without incident.” After all, she would hate to ruin Mot’s work and put a dent in the Council’s war table. She gave Hel an unreadable smile from under her Familiar’s beak. “Do you have a strong back, Hel?”

Bittiface
Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:16 pm
At one point, so into the pets and scritches, one of the familiar’s long talons started to click on the floor rhythmically, much like a dog that would beat its paw on the floor once someone was scratching a nice spot. At Amrita’s question, Hel actually had to pause her current train of thought of table moving and ponder what its name was. “Uh…” She started at the ghoul, her brows furrowed and then at her familiar, who had its eyes lidded shut and craning its head to the side even more. Hel shrugged. “Famine, I guess?” She offered. “Though its most popular name has to be…ah…Chocobo right now…yanno, like one of those bird things from Last Fantasy…or so Mac says.” Hel was not into games, but whatever.

Back to the table.

Hel nodded her head, and paused, once more, at Amrita’s other question, and her gaze shifted back to the ghoul. Hel’s lips then slowly curled into the most wicked smile, and nothing but dirty things came to mind. Finally, she answered: “Oh, ya. Very strong.” She spun on her heel. “I pulled all of the houses to me in Tug O War, after all. BE RIGHT BACK!” Hel fled the room, and returned a few moments later with an arm full of her thick quilts.

“To wrap the table top with! Let us remove the legs, and then wrap up the top to move.”

Enoh Love

Lucyal
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:30 pm
"Okay!" Mot beamed, "Hel, help me tilt this on it's side?" With Hel's help, he was able to cleanly set the table on it's side, and unscrew it's legs. Even the legs were heavy, almost too heavy, to carry.

He was happy and impressed with Hel for providing quilts to keep his work safe, snugly and securing wrapping the table top in layers. Swaddled, one could say.

"Ah, there. Maybe if it had wheels..."

Lucyal

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:32 am
"Chocobo." Amrita repeated. If it was the preferred name, then that was what she was going to call it. "It's better than b*****d." She frowned for a moment, and went right back to doting on the bird.

"And so did I." She turned a too-sweet smile towards Hel at her tug-of-war boast. The Undeads had won of course, and her name had been announced as one of the strongest pulls. Hel left the room, and the patchwork smiled at Mot from under Chocobo's beak. "It's so much quieter in here without her, isn't it?" Hel was back too soon for her liking, and with an obvious sigh she gave the familiar one more affectionate pat. She helped the pair wrap the war table in protective quilts.

"Wheels won't work on the stairs." She pointed out unhappily. "Maybe if we knew someone with levitation talents." Amrita suggested, searching her memories for anyone who showed such talents. None came to immediate mind, unfortunately. Once the table lets were off she picked up one of them and held it close. "Let's move these first, so we can plot our way down." She looked at them, then down at the table legs...and set the leg down, pulling her phone out once more to fire off a quick text.

Seussi

Text to: Alex
Message: Meet me at room (number) in the Reaper dorms! We need help moving a table. Bring your muscles! will provide pizza.

Her phone dinged back fairly quickly in response, and after grinning down at it, she tucked it away again.

"Alex'll be here soon, that way we make less trips." And they'd have another hand with the main part of the table. When he arrived, Amrita was quick to pick up one of the very heavy table legs and force it into his arms. "You're late, buddy." She teased, leaning up on her tip toes and reaching to pat his cheek. "Hi Alex, thanks for coming." She turned from him and scooped up the second leg, hoisting it to try and find a more comfortable way of holding it.

"Well. Ready for some fun?" She wasn't. Moving things sucked. Damn their failure to plan ahead. "Oh, we're heading to the council room, by the way." That might have been an important thing to mention to Alex and probably Hel, so they'd know how far they'd have to walk. When she turned to leave this time, she managed to open the door and used her hip to keep it open, letting the other three through first.

Bittiface
Lucyal

Enoh Love
Crew

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:05 am
Uuuuuugghhhhh wooorrrrrrrrk.

Alex stared down at his phone.

Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

He then very slowly and very lethargically made his way to the room number provided, shuffling along with his hands in his pockets and his head with its mop of white and black hair bowed. He didn't like physical work. He didn't even really like to move if he could get away with it. Strength? Sure , he had the typical zombie power, but that didn't mean he cared to get off his lazy, bony behind and use it.

When he arrived at the room, however, he straightened, his face splitting into its usual cheerful grin. "Hey! You called for some muscles?" He stepped through the entrance, and flexed his incredibly skinny, stitched and bandaged arms, the skeletal fingers of his right hand balling into a mighty fist.

"Mot!" He greeted the cowboil cheerfully enough, before turning to Hel, "And Hellllllllll! So good to see my darling adopted from the same grandpony sister! How are you?" It was lucky for Hel that Amrita had shoved a heavy wooden leg in his arms, because he was going in for the hug!

Except not anymore. Stupid wooden leg ruining his attempt at showing the ghoul the proper amount of brotherly affection!

"Uh, ya ok sure ummmm....wait what are we moving exactly?" Mismatched eyes blinked down at the object in his arms, recognizing it for what it was but....

"But why??" Ok maybe he should have added more to that sentence. With a sudden frown creasing his features, he followed Amrita out the door.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff