youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:48 pm
Flipperu

I totally understand getting tired of worrying a bout it all the time.

I hope your friend gets their account back! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:05 pm
youkoonna
Flipperu

I totally understand getting tired of worrying a bout it all the time.

I hope your friend gets their account back! gonk

i doubt she will. We're thinking of moving around to deviant online and just drawing and playing league of legends. I'll still be on here for guild and fishing but otherwise i think im done with gaia too :c Really sad she lost her account unfairly
-❤-
Rᴀᴡʀ.

Flipperu

Flip-Flopper

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:32 am
Flipperu

How did it happen? sad  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:03 am
youkoonna
Flipperu

How did it happen? sad

she sold a lot of her items she bought with cash and made like 100 mill off of it and she didnt know what to do so she kept buying and reselling and she got bored so she started gifting items from random peoples wishlists. Someone reported her most likely as a "hacker" just getting rid of someone elses items and gaia banned her account for "fraude and hacking" and we googled around everywhere and supposedly gaia will never give back that account. All because some random person reported her cause she was gifting so many people and donating large amounts to quests. If i was her, i'd be fed up with gaia too and leave.
-❤-
Rᴀᴡʀ.

Flipperu

Flip-Flopper

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:06 am
Flipperu
youkoonna
Flipperu

How did it happen? sad

she sold a lot of her items she bought with cash and made like 100 mill off of it and she didnt know what to do so she kept buying and reselling and she got bored so she started gifting items from random peoples wishlists. Someone reported her most likely as a "hacker" just getting rid of someone elses items and gaia banned her account for "fraude and hacking" and we googled around everywhere and supposedly gaia will never give back that account. All because some random person reported her cause she was gifting so many people and donating large amounts to quests. If i was her, i'd be fed up with gaia too and leave.
-❤-
Rᴀᴡʀ.

Wow...I have never even heard of such a thing happening. stressed Did she actually hear back from a mod saying that she would never get her account back? They're supposed to investigate these things,and if they're not, this site has really gone downhill. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:13 am
youkoonna
Flipperu
youkoonna
Flipperu

How did it happen? sad

-❤-
Rᴀᴡʀ.

Wow...I have never even heard of such a thing happening. stressed Did she actually hear back from a mod saying that she would never get her account back? They're supposed to investigate these things,and if they're not, this site has really gone downhill. gonk

nope she read online in several topics that theres really no chance of getting the account back because they want hard proof on your ticket. what proof is she supposed to provide? It's her account....lol But she's just fed up with it. I told her to try anyways atleast submit a ticket and provide email address saying this is my account and she like i activated it and everything. and she did that so we'll see.

But yeah it really is effed up. I also searched and its happened to a couple people where if anyone reports you as a hacker you could get banned.
-❤-
Rᴀᴡʀ.

Flipperu

Flip-Flopper

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:20 am
Flipperu

That's very disturbing..and what a way to kill kindness on Gaia. scream

I remember when I filed a scamming report that they were big on screenshots. It's kind of stupid that she should have to, but she might have to submit screenshots of her buying the items.

They need to hurry up and get the replacement for Ask the Admins up so these kinds of cases can keep being brought to the admins' attention. ><  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:45 pm
youkoonna
Flipperu

That's very disturbing..and what a way to kill kindness on Gaia. scream

I remember when I filed a scamming report that they were big on screenshots. It's kind of stupid that she should have to, but she might have to submit screenshots of her buying the items.

They need to hurry up and get the replacement for Ask the Admins up so these kinds of cases can keep being brought to the admins' attention. ><

LOL honestly? who would keep a screenshot of them buying an item that they're gonna gift? That ruins the point of being kind...its just rediculous. But yeah idk we opened a shop together now she just refuses to even deal with gaia. I can totally understand...earned 100+ mil and gifted so many people and still had 100+ mil worth of items in inventory. Also spent over 100$ in cash and gets banned? its sad. :C
-❤-
Rᴀᴡʀ.

Flipperu

Flip-Flopper

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:09 pm
Flipperu

Yeah, it's horrible. If I could give her a medal of valor, I would. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:24 pm
youkoonna
Flipperu

Yeah, it's horrible. If I could give her a medal of valor, I would. heart

ikr i told her ill give her all my stuff and gold if she wants to come back. Cause im not gonna change from Tunnu. She said she's done. Doesnt wanna feed the any money. So i cant say anything more. :/

Hows your quest going?
-❤-
Rᴀᴡʀ.

Flipperu

Flip-Flopper

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:29 pm
Flipperu

I'm definitely sorry to hear that. I'd probably feel the same way. sad

I've made some progress. smile I crafted the level 4 quest formula and got Cherubim's wings a couple of days ago. I need to level up my Alchemy (and save up more gold xd) before I proceed. I want to save 200 million and spent 150 mil of it, just so I have a decent amount to start off from for more Alchemy savings after I craft some caches and level.

I'm trying to figure out ways to allow myself to spend bits along the way, so I can still make at least a little bit of progress while I gather gold. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:28 am
youkoonna

lol! I know what you mean. I'm having a hard time holding on to my with all the failures :C I suck at saving gold x.x

why must alchemy be so expensiveee....i bet its even more expensive for you since u trying to get to level 5 D:
-❤-
Rᴀᴡʀ.

Flipperu

Flip-Flopper

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:41 am
Flipperu
youkoonna

lol! I know what you mean. I'm having a hard time holding on to my with all the failures :C I suck at saving gold x.x

why must alchemy be so expensiveee....i bet its even more expensive for you since u trying to get to level 5 D:
-❤-
Rᴀᴡʀ.

Right?! gonk

Yeah, I even looked up a list of the cheapest formulas to do at each level, and even those are kind of pricy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:07 am
youkoonna

lmao same here. I used that guide thing where it was like til level 3 do the orb aggregate or something. So im still doing those xD

But i end up fishing instead of Zomg when i get home :C i get distracteddd~
-❤-
Rᴀᴡʀ.

Flipperu

Flip-Flopper

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 am
Flipperu
youkoonna

lmao same here. I used that guide thing where it was like til level 3 do the orb aggregate or something. So im still doing those xD

But i end up fishing instead of Zomg when i get home :C i get distracteddd~
-❤-
Rᴀᴡʀ.

I need to start fishing again, sell some fish for profits. rofl I'm never gonna get that Angelic Rod at this rate. xd  
Our Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff