Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
FIRST TEACHER MEETING [IN SESSION] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:50 am
す Raiku Yamamoto す

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Looking around to see Thajar, he smiled at the girl. She asked him a question that made him laugh. "My dear why walk through a door when I have a perfectly good working air corridor? Plus I was at the waterfall teaching Eijah Smith the air blade technique so it could not be helped," he explained while crossing his arms. He knew that Raiden was on their class rota, "I wonder which teacher the boy would pick? Will he pick me because we are related and he does not know me yet. Or will he choose Thajar who is teaching offensive and defensive spells?" he thought to himself. He noticed that his brother and his wife had not shown up yet. They were a scary couple to be honest. Isamu was a master mage and wizard in a lot of ways and his wife was a master at healing magic, the thought of the duo made Raiku scared because the two would be un-stoppable in battle.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Mood: worried on the inside, fine on the outside
Magika levels: low but rising back to normal
Kyorentsuna: not active
Swords active: all asleep..for now
Health: High

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Imagelease, call me Sarah...

Sarah smirked as a pair of purple cuteys arrived. Thoughts of mischief and deceit started to brew in her mind. This was the issue with her and crowds. She really shouldn't stir up drama in the work room, but hey, there was nothing against just thinking about it. Sipping her coffee, she raised a brow as a portal appeared in the room. She didn't they were aloud to use magic in the room. Sarah had assumed some sort of magic alarm would go off, but at least she knew better now. The man falling out of it wasn't too shabby, although blondes weren't usually her type. Apparently he knew the young looking punk, well they should all have known each other by now but Sarah really just didn't care. Taking another look at the teachers she started to make a game out of guessing what the teach.

ϕut/ϕf/ȼurses//User Image

DarkKitsune713

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Matthew casually entered the room, hands in his pockets, whistling a tune. He looked around and grinned. "Well, hello everyone," He said as he continued to walk. He spotted the Akiyama twins and grinned, taking a seat next to them. He saw most of the teachers had their feet up on the table, so he did so as well. He put his feet on the table and leaned back, turning his head to look at the twins. "Lavender, Violet. You're looking fine as usual," He said with a wide grin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image
Violet Akiyama

Violet turned to look at the familiar face that sat down next to Lavender and her. "Matthew," She replied quite disdainfully as she watched him prop his feet up on the table. She glanced around the room, seeing that a couple of other teachers have done the same. A soft, irritated sigh escaped her lips. "Really, do any of you have respect for the Academy's furniture?" She inquired, the question a bit rhetorical. She turned her attention back to Matthew, and narrowed her eyes at him. "Matthew. I swear, you can be such a perv," She quipped, her light purple eyes still narrowed at him. A moment later, her glare broke out into a grin, letting him know that she meant what she said in good spirits.

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:50 pm
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
The memories we invent are the most beautiful

Truitt was starting to get bored...he wondered how inappropriate it would be to doze off...? Of course he wouldn't. This wasn't some boring class he had to sit through. He was a teacher now and he had to act like one. Still, when was this meeting going to start already... He flinched slightly as the sudden reprimand from one of the purple-haired girls and pulled his feet off the table, grumbling under his breath, "It's just furniture..." He shifted in his seat and sighed.

They told me
The others want war, and you will want it too
And I grew up in the shadow of feelings
Far too dark, far too somber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Sarah hid her pleasure with a mask of disdain. She only switched the order of her feet, placing one on top of the other. If this was all it was gonna take to mess with this chick, the meeting not be that bad after all. Taking a sip from her coffee, she finally allowed herself a grin as the messy haired boy in the vest whispered a small rebuttal. "Ya," she spoke up, giving him a small nod. "I mean isn't it protected by magic or something like that?" she then shrugged, looking around for those who might agree or disagree. "And even if it wasn't, half of us have the power to fix it."

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:21 pm
す Raiku Yamamoto す

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

These teachers his brother had hired were not what Raiku expected. Most of them seemed as careless and crazy as himself. They all seemed to have good relations with each other and Raiku seemed a bit of a loner. Looking up at Ms Vextor he shook his head, "No, only the classrooms are built using magic. These kinds of normal rooms are built by hand, it wont matter if it's broken. As you said yourself, we could fix it ourselves," he stated. After speaking he started to relax more as the social interaction came more easy to him.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Mood: worried on the inside, fine on the outside

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:01 am
User Image
Ҭђαʝαɍ Ӻҽɳɍɨɍ
{Twenty-Four} ☽☾ {Elemental Wolf} ☽☾ {Memory loss} ☽☾ {Single}
Thajar listened to what Raiku was saying. She snorted at him before looking around at all the other teachers that were now here. As she looked around she didn't recognize really anyone, well except for Raiku. She looked over to the girl with blue hair and red hair. She sniffed the air before realizing something. They are my neighbors... Interesting. She yawned before laying her head back down and closing her eyes. Yet listening to all the squabbles of the other teachers.Which she found highly amusing. They are like a bunch of pups attacking a piece of meat... Then turning on one another because one got a bigger piece the the other... I find it tedious.She chuckled at the thought, as well as the image that had appeared in her head."True it may be just furniture. As well as some of us could fix it if it was broken. But honestly. I'd rather use my skills for something else besides fixing furniture. Best to just act like civilized people instead of beasts that have no intellect." She had lifted her head and stared at some of the teachers who were bickering about it. Her eyes flashing red before she laid her head back down, proceeding to rest once more. She knew somehow she would relate something to wolves today. Then again it's to be expected considering she herself was a wolf. Then again only a few people knew this. Raiku was on as well as the Headmaster and his wife.

User Image
ℬɍɣɳ Åɣαȿђα
{Twenty-Five}❋{Single}❋{Water{Ice}Elf/Witch}❋{Blade}
Bryn sighed before walking over and taking a seat near the man who just removed his feet from the table. she shook her head at them before hearing Thajar. She couldn't help but smile and laugh. . That's true.... Though calling them beasts is a bit insulting right Blade? She looked over to see a nod from the dragon as he wrapped himself around the chair Bryn was occupying."Beasts... Good choice of words if you ask me. Though I take a bit of offense from that. But I agree. You're acting a-lot like my species. Complaining about trivial things..." He said this more to himself but knew he could be herd. He was a dragon for crying out loud. His voice was very loud and gruff. However he simply turned his attention to Ember. He knew that either she would say something or ask for a potion from his sister. When she did, he would antagonize her for it. Just because he can.

User Imageℰɱɓҽɍ ᾎʊɍѳɍα
{Twenty-Six} ❖ {Single} ❖ {Hybrid(Werewolf,Vampire,Skins-Walker,Kitsune)} ❖ {Alcoholic}
Ember yawned through this whole thing. Until Thajar said something which made her laugh, as well as what Blade said. In all honestly she could care less about their fights. She just found it alright because not a bunch of noise was being made. Which kept her temper low, as well as her hang-over tolerable. She sighed before walking over to her sister, getting a small blast of fire put at her from the pesky Dragon. She simply caught the fire ball and tossed it up and down."Thanks Blade. I was wanting something to occupy myself with. This will do quite nicely." She was given a snort in return before a potion was thrown at her. She caught it and downed the pink liquid before sitting beside Bryn. She tossed the fire ball at Blade who tossed it back. She smiled a bit as she played the little game of catch with the dragon.

╔══════════════╗

☽Where are we?:Teacher Conference
☽Who's around us:Teachers
Out Of Commission:I'm trying to find a way to post with all 3 at once... So sorry if it's some-what confusing... sweatdrop
╚══════════════╝

Anchors_Out_At_Sea
sun god leto
iiSourGummi
happywho06
xXOtaku_HunterXx
Tracey is Fabulous
drops of memories
FleurDeLyssity
Aya_224
NeonxPanties

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:40 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Sarah found it quite amusing to hear the conversation that occurred right after her statement. It was interesting to see how the four of them reacted. The male seemed to be much more laid back similar to herself and Ember. "I assure you, it is no stretch of my power to make a single mark on a table disappear." she said with a bit of a chuckle. "As for being a beast, I don't see how relaxing suddenly makes me a neanderthal." Glancing at the dragon with a grin, she wasn't even to acknowledge it's opinion. It was an animal and it would be treated as such. Maybe that'd piss it off enough to make it act like one. So she directed this last one towards its owner. "And really, I've never felt so insulted for just voicing my opinion. If you'd rather sit in silence, you can step outside." Sarah hadn't moved her feet off the table and was still enjoying her mostly alcoholic beverage so she had a good buzz going. But luckily she wasn't the type of drunk to slur her words or wobble about. She just got real talky, so she was gonna talk no matter who disagreed. "I'm not even going to address how your pet is throwing around fire right now." it was very contradictory to whole conversation before. And, alright, so maybe Sarah thought the blue haired woman might have something to say about that. Something involving curse words or maybe just said with a higher pitch.

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:16 am
す Raiku Yamamoto す

User Image

The girl had a dragon as a friend? It almost reminded him of himself and Thajar being his pet wolf, that found him annoying already. He did not pay much attention to the now bickering bunch as he sighed lightly. It was only until the dragon started to play with fire did he then inject back into the conversation. "Can you please control the dragon? The room is not fir resistant and I would prefer Excalibur not getting drenched in dragon blood thank you very much," he huffed as he lazily looked at the girl and then to the dragon. It seemed like a basic fire-breathing dragon, but that was only a first glace opinion. Raiku started to wonder what Isamu would say once he walked into the room to see his teachers fighting like this. "Better brace myself for Isamu when he comes in," he thought to himself. Laughing quietly to himself as he imagined his brother erupting like a volcano.

Mood: chilled

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

NeonxPanties

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image
ℰɱɓҽɍ ᾎʊɍѳɍα
{Twenty-Six} ❖ {Single} ❖ {Hybrid(Werewolf,Vampire,Skins-Walker,Kitsune)} ❖ {Alcoholic}
Ember herd what the women she entered in with said. She could have cared less. She glared at the girl as she talked to Bryn. Then at Blade. She slammed her hands on the table, bringing back enough force not to split the table in two. "Watch it. Blade isn't a pet. He is a Friend." She looked to Raiku before saying anything else. "You.. Don't even think about slicing up Blade, you'd have to get through me."She knew that having an outburst and threatening other teachers wasn't wise. Then again she was always like this. Fight first, ask questions later.
User Image
ℬɍɣɳ Åɣαȿђα
{Twenty-Five}❋{Single}❋{Water{Ice}Elf/Witch}❋{Blade}
Bryn sighed, at the comment directed at her. She looked over to Ember seeing her become mad. As well as Blade who became insulted. She closed her eyes as she addressed the two."Ember. Calm down. You've almost run out of your pills and I haven't had the chance to make more.... And Blade." She opened then narrowed her eyes at the dragon. "Please stop with the fire. You and Ember can easily pester each other to keep yourselves amused. You do it on a daily basis... Do I make myself clear?" She smiled sweetly at the two. She was slightly annoyed that they were clearly the bad guys among the few who were talking. Which didn't seem right to her. As they too were voicing their opinions.Blade... Calm down. You are a familiar. I know your directly linked to me but being like this isn't a good first impression among the others. She was speaking through her mind into the dragons. A property that only she possessed. Fine... Though I was only stating a fact... Besides she had a threatening tone almost... I was just doing my sworn duty... The dragon turned to face the blue haired girl before licking her cheek. His form of a non-voiced apology.
User ImageҬђαʝαɍ Ӻҽɳɍɨɍ
{Twenty-Four} ☽☾ {Elemental Wolf} ☽☾ {Memory loss} ☽☾ {Single}
Thajar yawned."Never called you a neanderthal. Just stating something that you took the wrong way...Raiku wake me up when they get here please." She didn't wait for a reply as she went back to sleep. Completely ignoring the conversation from here on out and only using her sensing abilities to either wake herself up if Raiku didn't. Or to sense the stir of powers and if it got too out of hand.

╔══════════════╗

☽Where am we?:Teacher Conference
☽Who's around us:Teachers
Out Of Commission:
╚══════════════╝
happywho06
NeonxPanties

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:09 pm
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image
痛みについての事は、それが感じられことを要求ということである
The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

User Image

Althea walked into the conference room, donut box and 4-cup drink holder tray that contained coffee cups balanced on each hand. She looked at the teachers. "Fighting and killing is not allowed on campus; goes for teachers too," She said casually as she set down the 2 donut boxes and the 2 drink holder trays onto the wooden table. "Isamu and I have brought coffee and donuts for you all," She said with a smile. She pushed the food items further down the table. "You may help yourselves," She smiled as she sat down at her spot, which was located beside Isamu's chair at the head of the oval table.

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:31 pm
す Raiku Yamamoto す

User Image

Looking up at Ember, he gave her a questioning look. "Then all you have to do is make sure he does not scorch the room." he told her. He had not seen a dragon like that before, was it a summoning creature? or merely a familiar? The thing interested him but he had bigger things to worry about for now. "I shall Thajar but I expect they are on their way now," he stated just as Althea walked in the room.

Splaying his right hand out, the palm started to emit a blue light that he directed at the donuts. One of the treats became surrounded in the same light, he brought the hand back in his direction and the doughnut began to hover over to him. "How very kind of you Vice Principle Yamamoto," he said wile smiling. He knew it was better to be more formal with her infront of everyone gathered as they were. It was polite and professional, two things he was rarely called. The doughnut landed gently in his hand as the blue light vanished. He took a small bite out of it, "A nice chocolate one, It seems luck is in my favor today," he though to himself.

Mood: Delighted
Magika levels: Normal
Kyorentsuna: Not active
Swords active: All asleep..for now

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

sun god leto

iiSourGummi

happywho06

xXOtaku_HunterXx

DarkKitsune713