Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
What do you find most attractive? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:09 pm
Physically; Monsters/Aliens are pretty dang diddly hot.
But in regards of human beings, not in a sexual way of course, I find lean boys delicious. Femme boys, lanky boys, anything I could pick up and carry to my closet to lock up forever. <3

Agender/Androgynous people are literally the hottest people in the world I do not care I want to cuddle them.

For girls I find that almost anything can be attractive to me. I'm a fan of smaller breasts because breasts kind of gross me out. (just like how huge muscles do too). I like nice curves, something I can link my arms around, shorter girls are good, someone I can set my head on top of. If you haven't noticed yet I very much enjoy being in the bigger power status.

Genitals do not matter because genitals are gross.

Mentally; Smarts. I like intelligent people who can regale me in facts, without arrogance, simply... Be smart I love it. I'm talking about Analytical intelligence (book smarts), though some practical intelligence is nice too (street smarts). Creative intelligence is a god send, but I'm not the biggest fan of others having it around me, it always makes me feel manipulative because I'll always be wanting them to make me something.

Submissive (and passive-aggressive). It sounds wrong, I know, but I very much enjoy being in control. Though not completely submissive, I have a friend who is quiet and nice and lets me do what I want, but when I step over the line I need someone to smack me in the head and tell me what I've done wrong.

Someone equally as interested in LGBT*QIA+ Rights as me.
Someone who is also interested in SHIPPING as much as me.
Hopefully another Teratophile/Xenophile.
AND REALLY HOPEFULLY another Ace (Asexual/GrayAsexual/Demisexual)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:44 pm
Physically
- decent hygiene
- showers and ^ day of date
- shows them pearly "whites" when he or she smiles
- someone who is no more than 60 pounds heavier than me, and no less than 40 pounds lighter than me.
- has a diet that will not, in the long run, shorten his or her lifespan.

Mentally
- Accepts himself or herself (idk what pronoun to use for those who consider themselves genderless, but that too) and realizes at least to a moderate extent how beautiful he or she is.
-- Doesn't call himself or herself ugly 24/7
- Is passionate about something that I would consider awesome (ex: Netflix is awesome, biology is awesome, sex trafficking is not awesome).
- Communicates primarily with their words in a plesant manner.
- Is willing to give me ALL the snuggles and hugs. <3
---preferably someone who also loves to snuggle.
- Will try to see things through my point of view - basically someone who is open-minded.
- Cracks jokes - omitting those that are super duper offensive.
- Someone who I can have interesting and insightful conversations with, and not just small talk with.
- Can manage his or her money.
- Handles work-related responsibilities well

Dislikes:
What doesn't match this ^ criteria.
- Those who are addicted to alcohol, tobacco, or other illegal drugs. I don't like the smells that normally come with smoking, and a lot of emotional problems come along with addiction to these things, as well as a shortened lifespan. No me gusta.  

Gummy burrs

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Maculkin

Super Winner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:59 pm
physically:
-around average weight (preferably not stick skinny)
-smells nice
-doesnt have terrible breath
-happy
-soft hair
-average face, not fake pretty like nickiminaj

mentally:
-uhhh isnt super self conscious and actually eats what they want to
-likes to joke like me & wont take things too seriously
-basicly what retro said
-someone who i can be good friends with  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:08 pm
lgtenos
In regards to both categories: Gerard Butler.

Preach. emotion_brofist  

The Loan Ninja

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:50 pm
Yoann Lemoine, otherwise known as, "WoodKid."

Personality, looks, talent, foreign, UNF.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:58 pm
I find dark, mysterious men with a passion for music VERY attractive.
Bonus points if they're willing to drop a chandelier on an audience for me, and dwell underneath an Opera house.  

Mystic Jericho

Lonely Phantom

Just a Meowchine

Dapper Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:49 pm
Well, I mean, naturally Norman Reedus or Angus Stone The two are practically a given.

But if we're keeping on a reasonable level of reality...

Mentality:
I mean, I could find appeal in a lot of different personalities, but ...
1. I especially have a thing for ambitious guys. Something about a man while he's working hard is just...~swoon~

2. But I also have a thing for whimsical, unfettered guys, too; the kind of guys that just enjoy being alive wherever the hell they are.

3. I like guys with a backbone; open enough to see the forest for the trees but not impressionable enough to easily let go of their values. I like confidence.

4. Independence, too, co-dependent guys can make things so draining.

5. Definitely should be a smartass in good humor with small and frequent bouts of being an absolute mush. And overall friendly in general.

6. I don't care for sharing too many common interests in the beginning, though.
I'd want him to have his own interests naturally (but be open to things he's never listened to/seen/ate/etc.,) and throughout the relationship we pretty much learn new things from each other. I like a guy that can challenge me to look at things from another angle, but can also respect where I stand with something and agree to disagree when it's something petty.

Physically:
1. Healthy, I don't care if he's average/below average, ripped, or eats too good, as long as he is free of any health issues caused by his diet and he cares about his body, fine by me. Tattoos are liked but not mandatory.

2. Good hygiene is a must, especially if they are always on the go or athletic. Must brush teeth at least two or three times a day.

3. I can't really say too much about looks, I like rugged and retro, but I do enjoy a guy that walks out of a room and looks like he should be at a business meeting. Someone I'd probably switch and borrow snapbacks, jeans, shirts and jackets with.

4. I do love a guy with a nice smile, a relaxing, low voice or hearty laugh.

5. Beards are another plus.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:39 pm
Hmmmm...Let's see.

Physically -
Not many things I dont like? From me being once upon a time a mean ' boy ', I've learned from my mistakes that just because someone might not be the best looking person on the outside, doesn't mean how they are on the inside..so to speak.

The two big no no's for me however..is bad Hygiene, and teeth.
If I could wage war on B.O I most definitely would. LOL

As for the teeth bit? Goes with the proper Hygiene I guess.. Not everyone has perfectly straight teeth, I get that, and I dont mind it..What I do mind, is when they are different colors...rotting, w.e. Just....*Shivers* emotion_puke

Brushing, flossing, rinsing with mouthwash.. Not that hard, nor time consuming. emotion_yatta

Now..I do have preferences, we are human beings..and instinctively judge a book by its cover.
I tend to favor my Latino flavor, or Asian persuasion. Does it stop me from talking to other people? No, of course not..This is just what catches my eye.

I also think we should give everyone a chance and talk to them, and not just reject based off of height, weight, color of their skin etc. You never know if the shy nerdy kid could be the one to make you happiest. gaia_diamond

Mentally -

I tend to fall for the strong on the outside, humble on the in. Someone I can rely on when life throws its obstacles my way , yet be kind and sympathetic to the feelings of my own, or someone else in need of a shoulder to cry on.

The Loan Ninja

The Loan Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:42 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao
Yoann Lemoine, otherwise known as, "WoodKid."

Personality, looks, talent, foreign, UNF.

He's ' Okay '. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:26 pm
mentally: intellectual aptness.
physically: interesting smiles.  

king albazna

Autobiographer

7,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

DeliriousInnovations

Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:54 pm
Mentally:

+ People in general that are like, willing to work through their issues and be psychologically mindful and aware. Seriously. Dated too many people that suppress issues and end up just straining the relationship.

+ Open mindedness. Likes adventures. Interested in similar things I like c: Or if not, at least respectful of what I like to do with my time. cx

+ Someone that's open with my fluid gender expression, and open to the fact that I might constantly shift or permanently evolve down the line, or is even gender fluid themselves.

Physically:

+ Takes care of oneself. Hygiene. No drugs/alcohol ( my family has a bad history with it :/ )

+ Dudes with long hair are gorgeous. Yes.

+ Not really that particular about anything else. xD This was fun. c:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:00 am
Honestly I don't really care about the physical traits of a person. Just so long as they are clean. Hygiene aware.

Mentally, I like people who can make me laugh. Someone who is kind, caring and respects my space. Loyal, sarcastic at times who can be serious when they need to be.

Someone who is not a killer. That'd be bad...

That pretty much sums it up ^^  

Bri-the_cookie_goddess

Interesting Friend

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100

FrostedVenom

Shy Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:48 am
Mentally~ I looooove intellectual girls, really is a turn on for me. I'm into open minded girls who welcome the world and it's inhabitants as they are. I also like girls with a decent sense of humor, not one that laughs at absolutely everything. Major turn on for me are mature girls. Due to my mental age which i can't really change i love girls older than me.

Physically~ I like skinny girls and chubby girls both to a certain extent and are both voluptuous in my eyes. Height doesn't matter as long as they aren't taller than me any height is good. I'm fine with whatever they have between their legs as long as im not with a man. I love both women and transgendered women. I love eyes no matter what color they are, they're all so beautiful to me. I'm ok with any hair length although long hair is a lot easier to pull on (not explaining that any further). I do like piercings and tattoos, I think you're beautiful with them and without them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:39 pm
Physically: Tall folks. Taller the better! At least as tall as me, and then it just gets better from there. Tall girls especially. Skinny, since I have a thing for clavicles, necks, shoulders and on guys the adams apple. Body mods, depending on what they are, can be an extreme turn on. I like tattoos. I find androgynous people and gender benders so enticing.

Mentally: Intelligent, plenty of restraint, open minded. I'm an extremely weird person so they would have to be prepared for that. I can be off the wall hyper at times. I am rather eclectic... I like the term used in the movie Frozen "Fixer upper". A lot like that Kristoff fellow. I even have a reindeer named Sven.
Shared interests would be grand, but I'm an unfinished book, I can be turned to a hobby I never considered before and then become totally obsessed with it the very next day. I did that with trains once, boats another, and when I was a kid I collected lightbulbs.

(No I don't really have a reindeer named Sven. I wish I did, he was so cute! ^_^)  

Thergothon

Shaggy Gekko

8,725 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100

Xlvar

Dedicated Shopper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:22 pm
My ultimate weakness to physical features are the eyes. Mainly blue eyes. Lolz other then that it is any talent. Just impress me. razz  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff