Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Science and Magic Do Not Mix (Accepting/Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well...
What do you guys think?
100%
 100%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 14

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:17 pm
Okami Ameras

Celeste sat in one of the chairs. She was covered in bruises among other injuries she had sustained while being with her abusive boyfriend. She had received a call and was asked to come down to the building. They said that they would take care of her and she would be safe from any more harm. She had quickly agreed to it since her boyfriend at the time was at work. She packed most of her things and left as quickly as she could.

Celeste was looking down at her lap as one by one the women around her were taken in. She had heard the door open and was afraid that it was her boyfriend only to find that it was another girl and she looked kind of scared like something had just happened. She quickly looked back into her lap as she waited to be called in.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:40 pm
PrincessLeafra

I found myself sitting next to a rather battered looking woman who was sitting on a seat looking rather nervous. Out of the corner of my eye I had seen her glance at me as I came out the door, as if she expected me to be a monster.

I waited next to her quietly, wondering what this all was about.

~~~

A short, small young woman with long red hair done into twin braides, and a pair of shy emerald eyes hidden behind big glasses stepped out from a hallway. She was wearing a long white lab coat and had some sort of green top and brown pants under it. She looked at the people gathered there and smiled weakly, trying very hard not to hide her face behind a random book she held in her hands-- she looked very nervous.

E-Everyone, please follow me please. We will answer your questions once we are all seated. Thank you.

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:31 am
Celeste stood up when a women in a lab coat came in and said for everyone to follow her. She grabbed her bag of everything she thought she was going to need and got in line. She was still looking down as she waited for everyone else to get lined up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:45 am
Cecelia walked with the others behind the scientist. This place was huge and she was glad to be indoors from the weather. It looked like it might rain out there.
She was struck by how large this place actually was. Perhaps this project was bigger than she first expected. She wanted to ask about it, but chose to wait and see. Perhaps it would last awhile. Then she wouldn't have to go back to her box any time soon.
Cecelia peeked around at some of the other ladies in her group. Then looked about the same as she felt. Interested but nervous. However there were a few the looked nothing but excited.
Finally she turned her attention back to their guide.  

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:01 am
((um. quick question lady okami. does your rp need any males. their seems to be a lot of females and also can the males transform or is it only female

and if a male was too transform could be it be a phoenix))

Okami Ameras

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am

PrincessLeafra

The group of woman are lead to a large conference room where rows of chairs had been set up. The chairs are facing a very large T.V. and there is a small podium set up infront of it, slightly to the left. It had a stack of clipboards on it.

Please have a seat. Said the meek scientist.

I sat down in a chair next to the very edge, looking about. What have I walked into? Well, everyone appears to be here willingly... do they know more about what's going on then me? Or are they just in the dark.

Once everyone was seated, the meek scientist started to hand out the clipboards, until everyone had them. On the cliboards looked to be a contract. While I started reading it with ease, I didn't think it wasn't likely that the other women had dealt with contracts before. Which this was... It was also a waiver.

So, um, I suppose I should explain the paperwork. Said the little scientist. The contract basically states that if you fill it out, then we will preform our... well, what we're trying to is like experiments, I suppose... Um... She trailed off.

She blushed and looked down at the podium, clearly not used to speaking to a group of people.

W-What we are offering is housing, food and a reliable wage in return for your participating in our experiments. We also require secrecy, which is why I can't, um, say what the experiments are until you sign... There is a small chance of someone getting hur--

One of the woman, who looked very rich and snobby, stood up.

"And what will happen to us if someone does get hurt? You're not even going to tell us?"

Ma'm if you let me finish--

"What, are you going to throw us out on the street or dispise of us in other ways?"

The little scientist shrunk backwards a second, starting to hyperventalaite, before strighting up again.

MA'M. She had a fire in her eyes now.

"..."

If you do not like what you are hearing, then leave. You have not signed the contract yet and no one is keeping you.

The rich woman stared at her a long moment, before with a humph turned and walked out the door, followed by another group of women. Either they had felt the same way, or they were her posse or something.

The shy scientist, once they left, shrunk down behind the podium and was hiding behind it, whimpering.
Why me, why me, they know I'm bad infront of people...  

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:21 am
imsin han namja

((It's a female only transformation. I do require male scientists tho, and they would be welcome. ... such as a scientist to help out poor Finita there, who is currently having a panic attack behind the podium.))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:24 am
David frowned as he watched the scene unfold and noticed the young scientist had sank behind the podium. "Oh dear. seems she quite panicked. maybe i should up their and give her some assistance." he said and smirked as he slipped through the crowd and onto the stage. kneeling down beside the whimpering scientist and sighed softly as he looked at her. "Are you alright miss, seems the stress has gotten to you." he said wrapping an arm around her to try and calm her down
Okami Ameras

imsin han namja

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:59 am
Estelle finished her lunch before skipping, literally, to the research facility where the easily excited girl knew she were going to have herself a new adventure. She had little worries at all and if somehow things went out of hands she knew she were in good hands.

pushing the facilities door open, she was directed by a friendly nurse where the researchers would be waiting for her. She took a seat amongst the others, waving to them before she pulled a book out and read.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:09 pm
"I will take the risk. What could happen that my ex hasn't already done to me." She had said this out loud. Everyone looked at her as she looked back down and signed the contract. At least now she would away from her abusive boyfriend.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:37 pm
Cecelia watched with both interest and empathy. She felt bad that the timid scientist had to deal with them. She was barely loud enough to be heard, so it was surprising that she was able to tell of that crabby woman.
She wasn't at all sad to see her go.
When the woman at the podium had a panic attack, Cecelia had no idea what to do. So she did what she was told. She read the entire contract. There was a lot of risks and stipulations that they could not be held accountable for.
It made her really uneasy, but the benefits far outweighed the risks. She signed and pushed the contract out in front of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:37 pm
After a few minutes of coaxing from David, the shy scientist managed to regain her composure.

She stood, and gulping, looked back at the women who sat there watching her. She sighed.

T-there are possibilities that you will get hurt. Continued the scientist. However, if someone does, we will immediately discontinue the experiments and we will still offer the housing and food and wages to the subjects who sign the contracts.

She shifted her weight, seeing the now worried looks of those gathered. This last bit comforted them some, however.

If it helps, I will, um.... She took a deep breath. I will participate in the first experiment myself-- to show that we don't intend to harm anyone with these experiments.

Several of the scientists at the back of the room who had been watching murmured to each other at this.

Looking down at my paper, I glanced back up at the shy scientist. She looked serious about this. Well... it'll give me something to do, I suppose, and it will get those idiots off my tail for a while. I didn't really need the benefits, except save for a place to hide for a while.

I signed the contract.

Once everyone seemed to have signed another scientist came around and collected them.

She gave a relieved sigh and turned and started to play with a remote on the podium.

Well, now that you've all signed... might as well tell you all what you're getting into...

Okami Ameras

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:50 pm
David smiled as he stood up and looked at her, resting his hand against her back and rubbed it softly trying to keep her as calm as possible. "If its any help. i support you all the way." he said and smiled as he walked off the side, watching as the other scientist signed the paperwork and he smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:57 pm
Lara didn't really care about the injury deal. There was always injury in the pursuit of knowledge. "If we are injured will we be taken care of?" She asked. That was all she wanted to know is if she would be taken to a hospital and helped. She wasn't going to die or anything like that.

A scientist stepped forward. "I'm Dr. Fredrick. Of course we'll take care of any needs such as that." He answered with a frowned. He looked to his co-worker to make sure that she was at least getting it together. This was no time to be freaking out.

Lara looked back down at the paper and signed it before passing it over to be collected.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:06 pm
Celeste stood up and looked at the scared scientist. "To tell you the truth I do not really care what I am getting myself into. It can't be any worse....." She paused she was thinking about her ex again. ".....It can't be any worse than what my ex has done to me over the last three years. Not knowing what will happen to me will be the biggest adventure that I will ever have....." She paused one more time. "If it is alright with miss scientist I would like to go first. Now if possible. If this is the only way to get away from my ex then I will take that leap." If anyone in that room had actually knew her they would have been shocked to have even seen her smile for the first time in three years.

Okami Ameras

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces