Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
ΦCTΦβER Winnings -- Loads of Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 325 326 327 328 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:03 am
o0Roxy0o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey Roxy, how are you?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:03 am
hi!! heart  

Cheeky Nini

Shoujo Creature

31,175 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:04 am
Since they centred the sight I don't get any of the smilies or post options :'( Theres nothing above the text box.

How am I supposed to fill this thread with all the different smilies and yummies if they won't let me see them?!
emotion_donotwant  
o0Roxy0o

Oh that's awesome! emotion_hug Congrats on almost being done with school! What will you be studying in Uni? I'm studying Criminal Justice. It's early morning here (8:55am). I think both are good things to do on one's day off. ^____^ Well, between stereotyping, whether or not torture to terrorists is a justifiable option, how advertising and mass communication affect us, and a few other topics that I can't remember off the top of my head, I'm not sure which I'll be choosing. Research papers aren't so bad, but if they have to be about a subject that was discussed in class, then it's like what else can I say besides what I've already said?

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

Caimbrie
o0Roxy0o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey Roxy, how are you?

I'm really great! emotion_awesome Got my marks back yesterday and I did really well in
my last exams. So I'm treating myself to a day off from school. emotion_hug And you?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:06 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Since they centred the sight I don't get any of the smilies or post options :'( Theres nothing above the text box.

How am I supposed to fill this thread with all the different smilies and yummies if they won't let me see them?!
emotion_donotwant

I strongly dislike the centred site. emotion_0A0 It gives me a headache on the sides...

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:08 am
Good morning everyone~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:09 am
strawberryalice

Oh that's awesome! Congrats on almost being done with school! What will you be studying in Uni? I'm studying Criminal Justice. It's early morning here (8:55am). I think both are good things to do on one's day off. ^____^ Well, between stereotyping, whether or not torture to terrorists is a justifiable option, how advertising and mass communication affect us, and a few other topics that I can't remember off the top of my head, I'm not sure which I'll be choosing. Research papers aren't so bad, but if they have to be about a subject that was discussed in class, then it's like what else can I say besides what I've already said?

Thank you. emotion_awesome Just got to survive 2 more months and then freedom!
I'll be studying business law. emotion_hug Recently got accepted into my first choice
university which is pretty much all I could ever ask for. emotion_kirakira That's so
interesting! I think that terrorists torture is probably the most interesting topic.
Best of luck though! emotion_bigheart

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:09 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

emotion_donotwant

SAME UGH I hate the centered site! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:11 am
o0Roxy0o

I strongly dislike the centred site. emotion_0A0 It gives me a headache on the sides...

I really hate the way it jumps about. They should have done it to all the pages or none of them. It's so messy.  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:11 am
Fillis
Hello everyone and good morning.

Good morning! emotion_kirakira How are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:12 am
strawberryalice

SAME UGH I hate the centered site! gonk

It just seems so pointless!  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:13 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
o0Roxy0o

I really hate the way it jumps about. They should have done it to all the pages or none of them. It's so messy.

When I was sending the guild announcement, all the smileys were all over
my writing box. emotion_0A0 I really battled.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:17 am
o0Roxy0o

When I was sending the guild announcement, all the smileys were all over
my writing box. emotion_0A0 I really battled.

I just looked at the Site Assistance forum, and someone else was complaining about the formatting and smilies being messed up in guilds emotion_0A0
Why is it always guilds that suffer? We're never updated and we always glitch cry  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:18 am
o0Roxy0o
strawberryalice

Oh that's awesome! Congrats on almost being done with school! What will you be studying in Uni? I'm studying Criminal Justice. It's early morning here (8:55am). I think both are good things to do on one's day off. ^____^ Well, between stereotyping, whether or not torture to terrorists is a justifiable option, how advertising and mass communication affect us, and a few other topics that I can't remember off the top of my head, I'm not sure which I'll be choosing. Research papers aren't so bad, but if they have to be about a subject that was discussed in class, then it's like what else can I say besides what I've already said?

Thank you. emotion_awesome Just got to survive 2 more months and then freedom!
I'll be studying business law. emotion_hug Recently got accepted into my first choice
university which is pretty much all I could ever ask for. emotion_kirakira That's so
interesting! I think that terrorists torture is probably the most interesting topic.
Best of luck though! emotion_bigheart

You're welcome. It's the same here, a little over two more months, and then a nice break before the new semester. c: That's really amazing that you got accepted into your first choice! Again, congratulations! heart emotion_hug Will you be living on campus? I was actually thinking of going with the torture subject, as that has been a huge topic of discussion in my summer CJ class that I completed this year. Thank you! I hope I can pull it off! I've already written a great deal, but I also have to use two sources so I can construct my argument until I've done my research.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 325 326 327 328 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff