Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Long Lost Legends(OPEN!!! :3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:06 am
A hooded figure entered the inn as soon as she saw Jack she quickly looked down. She had never seen a human this close before. It was scary and exciting all in one. She walked up to the counter and laid some gold coins on it. "I would like to purchase a room for the night." She removed her hood revealing two pointed years and long blond hair that had been braided. On her back was a bow and a quiver of arrows. Kelanthra looked over at Jack once more and then quickly looked away only to look down.

The Su'malli was hear on business or at least that was what she had told her father. She hated being stuck in the house training to protect the horn piece. That is what she got for being the eldest of the siblings.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:12 am
Jack had moved out of the way so more people could enter. Looking up he noticed a lithe hooded figure walk into the Inn. When she asked for a room Jack was surprised to see she had pointed ears! Though why was she staring at him shyly? Was there something on his face?

Though the more he stared at her ears the more she seemed to fluster or seem embarassed. Jack was being rather rude by staring wasn't he? Walking over to the Su'malli he gave her a polite bow.

"Forgive me for staring at you Miss. I hope I'm not being rude." he said with concern as he smiled warmly to her.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:19 pm
Stardust Drifter

Kelanthra looked up when Jack spoke to her. "N....no you are not. I...I...I. am just not use to being around humans is all. I am technically not suppose to leave the village but I lied and told my father that I was going to come hear for ideas on trade with the humans so he agreed." She really could not tell him that she was really seeking an adventure. On her way over she had a run in with a wolf who had attacked her she was able to kill it but it did leave his mark on her. She did not think that it was that bad so she let it be.

Kelanthra had turned to face Jack for a few minutes only to turn sharply to get her key to her room causing her to wince in pain. She grabbed hold of her side and when she pulled it way there was blood on her hand. "Damn it...... It's worse than I thought....." She had said this under her breath in hopes that Jack did not hear what she had just said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Kesh was walking from his room to the bar area when he saw the young man talking to the hooded figure, he had a strange hunch about those two so he took his time walking so he could observe. The saytre was wearing a white tunic and brown pants designed to fit the legs of a saytre, with a scimitar at each side and his dual blade on his back, he never brought his scythe with him while inside.

"A talking sword and Su'malli, one does not see those often, but one could say that about Kesh as well. One should keep a close eye on the two." Kesh thought to himself after seeing the blonde woman remove her hood.

(OOC: Yay this rp is up and running, I was hoping that this one wouldn't die out before it really began.)  

dargoz8

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:06 pm
Name: Guinevere the Steadfast or Guen for short
Race: Human
Class: Paladin of Life
Personality: Guen is as kind as can be, helping all of those in need. She will kill a dragon or rescue a kitten, whenever it takes she will help any and all who ask. She generally does not give into her temper, but when she is pushed to her edge she will not rest untill her charges are safe. She can be a little silly at times as well and sometimes dotes on people.
Weapon: The Greatmace, Indomitable
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Power: Holy Magic
Pregnant?: Yes. When ever someone enters the order and achieves a certian rank in her order, she is given a share of the goddess power. In this not only grants tremendous power it also impregnantes her.
How Many?: Six
How far along?: She appears six months.
Appearance: Guinevere Stands about 1.75 m tall and at one point was relatively muscular. She has medium length blonde hair that hands slightly below her shoulders.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her armour is somewhat like this... just use your imagination with the belly. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:22 pm
Jack noticed the woman seemed to be bleeding. "Hey are you alright?" he asks with concern.

"No of course she isn't alright you idiot! The poor mortal is bleeding all over the place! Perhaps we could escourt her to a healer? That is if the elven lady wishes it." replied his sword.

Smiling at her kindly, and ignoring the insult from Grithar, Jack bowed. "Forgive me for not introducing myself. My name is Jack Silvers. Also, Grithar is right! You need medical attention!!" he stated with concern to her, hoping she would comply.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:08 pm
Stardust Drifter

Kelanthra was not sure what to say to the human. "I'm Kelanthra." When it was mentioned that she should go to the healers she was really reluctant but then nodded her head. She was not really feeling well but she could handle pain but only just a little bit.

(Sorry if my post is short I am not really in a posting mood tonight. I am not feeling really well. I think I ate to much or it could be the three deserts that I had afterwards. All in all my tummy hurts and am probably going to call it a night I will be on tomorrow after I get off work.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:58 am
PrincessLefra

Stardust Drifter

Guinevere's mare trottedv into town with ease. She had been bred for her rider's order. Ironicly for a holy order of women, every single one from the lowliest page to the highest abbess were pregnant. Guin herself dismounted from the horse and led her to a bay where she could rest.

Guin's heavy boots clanked till she made her way to an inn not to far from the stable where before she could even open the door she heard a male voice call for a healer. Guinevere swung the door open, her armour shining in the sun. She gave a smile to the two before she strode to them.

"Are you alright dears? I heard you need a healer. " She asked the apparent knight in training.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:27 am
By the time that another person entered the inn Kelanthra was on her knees holding her side again. The pain had increased and she had grown really pale. The women had asked them if they needed a healer. The Su'malli looked up at Jack and then over at the women clad in armor. "Do you know were we could find one?" Her voice was weak. She fought hard to keep her eyes open as the room started to spin.

Fallen Akari-chan

Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:19 pm
PrincessLeafra

Stardust Drifter

"Yuo don't even need to ask dear. I am a healer enough. " The paladin bowed. "My name is Guinevere, and I am filled with the power of the goddess." She told the pair. She clanked a few steps forward then held out a gentle hand after she pulled her gauntlets off. Chanting softly a warm comforting light envoloped them all."  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:20 pm
(Man, I'll never be able to live up to Khira's previous opening post for this thread. xD But here goes nothing...)

Unlike the newcomers, Khira was a well known fixture of this inn and tavern. Standing at nearly 7 feet tall, she was hard to miss.

"AH HA! I KNEW YOU WERE CHEATING!" A voice bellowed out of the small crowd that surrounded a modestly sized card/dice table. Following this statement in rapid succession was the cracking of bones, the splintering of wood, a brief scream, and the dull thud of a body connecting with a wall.

Nodding in satisfaction at the crumpled heap of man, Khira pocketed the winnings atop the table and parting the small crowd surrounding her, stomped towards the bar. "Gimme a dwarven ale." She said to the person working behind the counter, as she began counting out a handful of coins. "Sorry about the chair."

Fallen Akari-chan

Her drink in hand, Khira glanced around the tavern smiling at she noticed a female paladin tending to another woman. "If you are healing people, he might need your attentions next." Khira stated, bluntly nodding her head towards her latest victim.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:34 pm
PrincessLeafra

Stardust Drifter

Her chanting finished the light dissapated from the surrounding three. The young woman would still need rest but her wounds were healed. Guen were about to speak more when the pub's hubbub turned into an outroar. The obvious choice the female half-Rhinoran in the centre of the room.
Viper 9000

Guenivere nodded to her and took kept her gloves off. She poked and prodded the body till she found what she were looking for. "He's got several broken ribs and a bum leg but this will make it better. " She said before mending his wound.

When she were done, the expectant paladin took her place on the bar next to the woman, ordering grape juce from the bartender.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:06 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Khira shrugged in indifference as the pregnant paladin told her of the man's injuries. "He got off easy if thats the case."

Casually sipping her drink, she took in the expectant holy-woman beside her. She had to admit, this was the first time she'd seen a pregnant one. She always assumed their god just made more of them when more were needed.

"So what brings you here? This isn't normal territory for your kind, especially somebody in your condition." Khira asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:52 am
Viper 9000

Guinevere looked up to the large woman. "Well, you could say I'm traveling the world performing good deeds for people while searching for something that my order desires." She started before her order of food came to her. The bartender looked at the paladin who were not usually patrons at his bar, but expectant ones at that, go figure.

Guen offered a share to Khira if she desired some. "I've gotten used to that part. All members of the order are and its just something you learn to deal with. Say though feel like a game? I could deal with a few and its nice to have someone to talk to. "  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:26 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

"You better hope whatever they're sending you after is close, I can't imagine you walking very fast with a belly like." Khira stated, gently poking the paladin's belly with a sausage sized finger. "And while I already ate my fill, I'll take you up on that game as it seems my only competition has fled the scene." Khira added, taking note of the other two people helping the injured man out the door and on his way.

Picking up her tankard in one hand, Khira offered the expectant paladin her other hand and nodded towards an empty table near the side of the tavern.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff