Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] This is how we are... Deal with it. (Freytil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:31 am
As soon as missing the train was mentioned, Freya stopped staring at his chest - and admittedly, that was Kettil's fault for mentioning it - and started to move faster. But her feet hardly touched the ground before she was swept off of it, and she squealed with delight as she was carried into the train, holding onto him tight as if she would never let go.

"Ummmmmm... that one!" She picked a seat completely at random. It was close and it was not surrounded by people - therefore, it was perfect.

Pales

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:36 am
Endzela had taken perch somewhere near the seats Freya pointed out to Kettil and was already settling in for a long trip.

Kettil dutifully carried Freya over to the chosen seating and gently set her down so he could go about getting the baggage all taken care of, "There we go," he said cheerfully and when Freya got herself seated he moved to seat himself next to her.

"So you want another tattoo, huh?" Kettil tilted his head a bit.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:51 am
Freya settled into the seat that he'd put her in, lifting her legs up to cuddle them with her arms. "Ja! I've been thinkings about it.. for a while now. Or, specifically, I guess, every times I sees yehr arms." She was looking at them now, flexing as he settled in beside her. She reached out to brush the design with her fingertips. "They are my favorites. I loves the one yeh gots on yehr back for me, but this ones.."

She ducked her head shyly. "I remember the first times I saw yehr arms, when I sees them. The first times I ever got teh holds yeh. And every times after that. So they're my favorite."

She leaned in and kissed them. "And I wants teh wears them tuu~!"

Pales

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:56 am
He listened and each word just made him blush a little, even when she shyly ducked her head down as if to avoid his gaze. Kettil felt electrified by the touch of her fingertips and the lips upon his arms and for a brief moment or two he simply couldn't speak, these small actions had struck him speechless.

Kettil cleared his throat a little as he eventually found his voice, "Well, like I said, I'd be happy to share m'mark with ya! Just if ya stick around me long enough y'might get covered in all sorta markings," he laughed a bit, he was trying to be playful.

"I mean what if we turn this into a regular habit? Goin' out and gettin' a new tattoo, hm?" He peered over at her. Kettil tried to envision her covered with various tattoos.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:31 pm
Freya liked the silence. She loved knowing that she had the same effect on Kettil that he had on her. She watched him blush and remain quiet, and soaked it in, feeling bubbly with the knowledge of just how deep their love ran. And then he offered her his mark again, and she squealed with delight.

"Then is settled! I will gets it down my leg. Is a big tattoo though.. might takes longer than yeh expected teh be there. Maybe just part of it for now, ja?"

She remembered how long her first tattoo had taken, and that one wasn't even close to as intricate or big as this.

"I likes them, but I don't knows.. if my whole body is covered in tattoos, it might not look as good. Yeh always has teh be careful when accessorizing, not teh goes tuu far!"

Pales

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:02 am
"We'll see. The guy that I go to is good and he is quick. The tats I plan on getting done aren't all that big so it shouldn't take him long to get me done." He just shifted in his seat and rested his head on her shoulder, his body practically bent forward in half to get this task done but all he wanted was to curl up and cuddle up to her a little, he didn't care how it made him look.

Freya's point was valid but he still grinned a little and countered with a point of his own, "Dunno. I think that depends on the theme. If you get all different silly ones all around your body then that might look funny. I only get tattoos when I grow or achieve somethin' and I stick to a general theme..."

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:24 am
"Nyeh. I don't wants anything silly. If I am goings teh gets tattoos, they're goings teh means somethings, like this one will." She tilted her head and it rested against his. "Maybe we can do it like, he can do some of mines, and take a break, do some of yehrs, and we can takes turns. Ja?"

They were going to make that man work hard for the money today.

Pales

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:18 am
"Good." He replied with a widening grin. He listened to her proposed strategy as to what was going to be done about their respective markings and he let out a thoughtful hum. Kettil wondered briefly if his friend would agree to that or not, but then again he supposed he could live with whatever happened.

"He shall curse our names by the time he's done," he let out an amused chuckle.

Endzela let out a short laugh, "That or he'll bless your names. This is a lot of money coming into his shop, yes?"

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:06 pm
"No. Curse." Freya grinned, wagging her eyebrows. "He's goings teh has teh stares at my leg for a very long time. Is goings teh be very boring."

She lifted her leg up, pressing her hand against the spot where she wanted the tattoo. She took a moment to remember the bare skin, still unmarked.

"I remembers getting my first tattoo." She mumbled. "It huuurt." Second guessing away~

Pales

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:42 am
Kettil snorted, "I'd stare at parts of you for hours and love it. Y'wouldn't have to pay me for it either."

He watched her curiously and smiled lightly as he just shifted a shoulder into a shrug, "Y'got time to change your mind. No one is going to force you to get a new tattoo. I find it relaxing myself." Kettil was an odd boil indeed.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:10 pm
"Ach," She huffed out, ducking her head to hide the grin. "That does not counts, yehr biased." She pulled her giant ponytail (left unbraided for today) over her head, covered her face in her hair, and giggled within her hiding place.

It was hard to believe Kettil found tattoos relaxing. She remembered the sting of every needle, despite it being so long ago. It hurt! Nothing about pain was relaxing for her. Pain made her feel alive, and aware, and she couldn't zen out that way. But Kettil was a calmer person than she, so she just had to take his word for it.

"Nah, I won't change my mind. I wants it. I will just has teh grins and bears it." She was grinning as she said this, but he couldn't see. Because. Hair.

Pales

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:41 pm
"I might be biased, but it is true," he laughed and watched her flip her hair forward to try and hide her face. Kettil only smirked a little bit and then tilted his head to n** at her unprotected shoulder. "You hide from meeee, not faiiiir."

Kettil reached out and tried to gently push the hair from her face, but he was listening to her as she spoke, "Ahh. I'm glad you won't change your mind then. Not that I would ever force you, but I liked the idea a lot."

When getting her hair from her face was getting him nowhere he just started to gently poke her side.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:05 pm
Freya emerged from the curtain of hair with a brightly lit up expression. "Yeh duu?" That cemented it. Kettil's admission meant she was doing something he would like, and that was simply icing on the cake.

"Then is settled!" Her arms flew up into the air happily. "I gets tattoos today tuu! Are we there yet?"

Impatient as ever. Her hair curtains still flanked the sides of her face awkwardly, messy and in the way.

Pales

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:24 pm
Her exuberance just made him smile and he seemed happy that she was more willing now to do the tattoo session, even if he felt like he was forcing her a little bit. He didn't press the issue for now as he quietly murmured, "Almost," and began to fuss at her hair to get it right again so it no longer hid any part of her face - just the way he liked it.

The time passed easily as he focused mostly on Freya and making small talk with his familiar as well. It almost seemed like time just flew by as the conductor announced that they had arrived and it was time to gather their things and get off the train.

Kettil dutifully went about getting their bags from the overhead compartment.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:23 am
When he reached to fuss with her hair, Freya turned around, and settled into the crook of his arm. There, she let him fuss with her hair and anything else he wanted to, for the rest of the trip. It was a calm, blissful feeling, and she was loathe for it to end; despite being impatient about it only moments ago.

But when the ride did end, she crawled out of the seat while he got the bags, and she grabbed her own before heading out.

"Where are we goings teh stays? Do yeh knows already? Are we goings there first?"

Pales

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces