Beast wars: before the dawn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:24 am
"What this, oh no, im jest doing my job and scraping any maximals i see" Terrorsaur said sarcasticly. He tecanly was sapost to be doing that as well, patroling the borders also ment scrapping Maximals that wonder to close to there terratory. He let an annoyed grunt out as another ping singled that he had another comm comeing in. He really didnt want to have to deal with anyone else right now. But he knew that idiot wouldent stop till he was answered. "what the scrap do you want im bussie" he hissed into his com at the scorppien.
"What ever your sssooo bussue with it can wait we need to refine some of the engergon for the ship" Scorpanock replied soundeing impashent. though to Terrarsaur he always sounded like that.
"Then get Trananclus to do it" Really though he did know how to cut and refine Engergon the spider did it much better than he did. Still he knew that the spider had been missing for a few days so he wouldent be able to refine it if he wasent there.
"If he was here i wouldent be calling you" the scorpien stated in an annoyed way, only to then get the single that he was cut off from the com.
Terrarsour didnt need that and he would go when he was ready to go.

Rattrap knew what he could say and he knew that Dinobot knew he was lieing about going into his room. But he had his reasions. "Spots is still a kid, and ill jest say hes learning how to deal with some things...when hes ready he'll spill the beans" Rattrap said walking next to Dinobot, He knew that this was something that Cheetor needed to learn how to deal with on his own, it would help him grow up in some ways. Though they all look out for one another as much as they could they couldent be there all the time and Cheetor needed to learn that sometimes you need to get out of your own messes, he was jest luckly that time.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:37 am
Dinobot picked the hint up along with the inplied situation. "He should also learn not to wander out alone." He said simply if only to let Rattrap know he figured out a scenario already, a disturbing one. Dinobot ressumed walkign wiht the rat at his side, a slowly growing in frequency occurance he inwardly noted.
Though Rattrap was right about this, the Cub needed to grow up and learn - quickly.
"The energon readings are just over that ridge." Dinobot vagually indicated with his snout to the large ridge they were heading to. Primal asked him while scouting to investigate any signles so he was doing just that.

"No you sound more like your having tantrum right now than doing your job." Airazor shot back while dropping and soaring to remian out of inpact of the missles and lasers. 'Note to self; Male Predicons have massive pride and react childishly and violent when it's harmed. Second note; Never get on Dinobo'ts bad side.'
Sheshot herself straight up at full speed aiming for the light of the sun to aide her. Reaching her max hieght she transformed and fired striahgt donw one the approching heat sinks effectivly blowing one up. She had to quickly veer right ot aovid the secodn but it was one less to deal with. "Sure your nto gettign old Terrisour? I coudl have sworn in our first fight you acutally tired!"

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:53 am
"Hope theres more than a few little crystels" Rattrap knew that recently they havent been really having luck with there Engergon, and they could use a few good chunks to power what still worked on the ship and there wepions. It dosent help that none of them really knew how to refine the stuff. Rinox kind of knew a little but more times than not they ended up needing to throw more of it out than than anything.
Also this heat was terabul, it almost was as bad as the head in the sea of rust, only here they couldent avoide it at all. and he hoped that no Preds got to it before they did, though they didnt pick any up so there shouldent be. "Though wed save more engery if we didnt have to but you in the CR chamber so much"

'she can fly ill only give her that much' Terrorsaur thought to himself. He was able to addmet when someone could fly well, from one flyer to another. not as a Predacon to a Maximal. It really was to bad she was a Maximal, He would have really liked another flyer on his side.Though that spider would have most likely made her a spider as well if he had the chance. That was the last thing they all needed was more spiders running around.
"Depends on what you call trying and what you call playing with your pray" He wanted to make this as long as he could, over sevral days even he wanted to make her life the pit itself if he could.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:03 am
"Most of the times I"ve ended up in there was because I was etheir defending the rest of your or going after an attacker none of you could. Perhaps you should all learn to acutlaly fight and not hide so much." Dinobot snorted back while reaching the top of the ridge and looked around carefully, not much further if the scans were anything to go on. "Also your explosions aren't exaclty pleasent to be trapped in when they go off. Perhaps you could try not detinating them when I"m still int he blast vicinity." Well Rattrap hadn't intentially detiniated any charges near him in the past severle months, those had all been accidnets more than anything.
"Also Cheetor breaking things doens't help." He muttered under his breath sense the cub had accidently broekn more than a few things they couldn't replace.

"Nope. I call this a tantrum." Airazor shot back still flying and diving. Of course there was a limit on how long they could actually continue this fight first energon buidl up, Terrosour hand't once reverted to his robot mood thus he stoo the chance of shorting out first. Second fuel levels on both of them and thirdly her wings already had minor damage.
So one of them was eventually going to have limp back to their base.
'I might just let you fire yourself out at this rate.' She thaught while using her beast forms greater agility to dodge laser fire.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:28 pm
"Hey Hideing can get good info out of bots" Rattrap was good at hacking and spying not at fighting, but knowing a little would be good he figured though he knew how to think on his feet there could be some others that could use some tips. "Sharp shootin and explodin those preds are the best way to fight in my mind chapperface" Why get up close and risk getting hurt. But he knew that Dinobot did save there afts more than he liked to addmet, Though he tryed to help by shooting he didnt think that was really much in the long run. "And when Ah say run Chapperface I though you woulda learned that its a good idea to run to avoide those explotions" Well most of the time he tryed to worn him, though sometimes it was someone else that made them go off sooner than he intends them.

Terrorsaur lost track of how long he was in robot mode, he was enjoying causing the Maximal torment to much. He only realised he had a problum when he started to searge and he had to return to beast mode. This jest killed the fun, "This isent over Maximal" he yelled as he flapped his large wings to catch a drift. He would jest have to finish her off next time and he was able to deffend the borders so that tecanly was him doing his job. Though he needed to rest and refule what ment going back to the darkside, something he didnt exactly want to do but he didnt have much of a choise this time.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:32 am
"Hmm to easy." Airazor gave a small little laugh while watching Terrosour fly off, still with an occasional spasim. She hovered for a brief moment making sure he wasn't going to turn around than veered to her left to head home. "Sigh why are mechs so insistent that they not use their heads?" If Terrosour had half a brain or whatever it he had he would havbe transformed through out their fight ... oh well she won round two.

Dinobot froze suddenly sniffing. His eye was moving in a slow methoditical pac over hsi surrondings while his claws dug into the earth. A low growl emitted from his throat when he picked up the spot of his new quary.
He knew Rattrap already picked up the hint and was fallowing close behind him.
The plains gave way to deep rock formations formed by the rivers and Dinobot had a feeling that he needed to confirm - and hopefully be wrong. The riverlet offered shade and some refuge to smaller animals and worked just as well for larger preditors but Dinobot had only one preditor in mind.
The two Maximles froze at a overlook when they found Dinobot target.
'He was this close and we never picked him up.' Dinobot bristled at the inplications whiel wathcing the spiderwork carefully with the small crystal of raw energon it held.
Taranculas's dark color scheme was unmistakable. Dinobot always found he had a hard time standing that creatures sent it reeked of something far darker and twisted than just depravied experiemnts and meals. In his best form Taranculas's was considerablly less dangerous in a fight, the webbing and bites still dnagerous and Dinobot gave Rattrap the silent queishton. 'How do you want to handle this?'
Though they both knew normally he would have attacked the unaware spider without hesitation.

Taranculas's always found it bothersome to do feild work in his current form. no hands. The feelers and extra legs did offer assistence when finding new spots of worht and use just .. not when it came to actual work. Of course storing energon would be easier if Megatron wasn't insistent on wasting it on foolish experiments and projects that were doomed to fail, well to Tarancuals they were all foolish and doomed anyway.
The Cub and the Rat ....oh yes he owed them as well for ruining his precious lab. It was so perfect as well. Dark with so many wonderful places to hide and than to fianlly have a dinner guest... than Rat blows it up.
'Good things come to those who wait as they say.' He thaught while carefully turnign the small crystals over and into a careful pile, he would be carrying all this himself with no assistense obviously.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:32 pm
Rattrap knew that body language all to well. It worried him sometimes that he could read Dinobot so well in both his beast form and in his robot mode. There was something that was dangerous there, so that ment most likely a predacon, since most of the organic wildlife couldent harm them. And Dinobot wouldent be reacting like this if was was something organic.
He snuck up low next to Dinobot to get a look, well they now knew ware the spider was. And he was harvesting Engergon for something, they couldent have that now could they. He took a look around, the best way to handle this, a rock slide ontop of the spider could work. Though it might not kill him it would get him away while they could take the engeron but they would need the right spot. it was a deep canon and the ground jest a few yaeds away looked like it jest needed a little help going.
That made him smirk a little and look back at Dinobot 'you destract the spider while i set up a little explotion and send a few rocks tumbping down' He didnt know when this started or how they could do it. It wasent like they knew exactly what the other was thinking but they could still understand with out saying anything. He wondered if this is how bots that were bonded felt, he had hurd that bondmates could understand one another without saying a singel thing. But he would wonder that later now they needed to take care of this spider.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:43 am
Dinobot got the signle, Taranculas was by no means easy to fool unlike a few of the other Predicons so keeping him complelty focused on him would take careful timing. There was a time he enjoyed Taranculas's superior sense of awarness of his side a benfit, now it was curse.
The spider chittered as it worked outwardly appearing unaware of his new guests but the two Maximles new better than to hope. Dinobot noted the size of one particular crystal the Spider was pulling out and he wondered brefily how much more negon was around them that they would never be able to use.
Taranculas hissed while working to pull the large crsytal out, it would be easier with hands! But than the signle damperer wouldn't work now owuld it? 'Of course sending me of all people to collect scraps of his precious energon lets him feel oh so inportant.' He thaught acutally haveing to lock his long fangs and thus his mouth around the crystal to help pull it out. He spat hating the odd taste that raw energon gave.
A small, and unnatrual noise, made him drop the crystal and spin around. "Out for an afternoon jaunt Traitor?" Taranculas asked seeing Dinobot, and thus the cause of the unnatural noise. the raptor was sevrle yards away from him and neither had transformed so ... this may be simply a battle of words? No never with Dinobot. 'He enjoys the blood letting far to much for even him to admit to allow me to walk. .... Maybe even a meal...'
"I picked up the unmistakable sent of death and depravity naturallly you came to mind." Dinobot growled out Dinobot kept a close watch of Tarnaculas's movments never taking his eyes off the spider's eerie green color eyes... by the Pit those were unnatural.
"Charming as ever I see." Taranculas sighed simply while keeping himself on edge for the moment's notice to pull back. No Dinobot had the advantage in beast form and in close quarters combat, but the spdier was always just a tad faster. "Odd place for a patrol you and your new freinds can't refine raw energon if I recall, these little lovelies are hardly worth your effort I belive."
"Normally but your here so naturally I grow immedtly suspicious."
"You should know, I'm an expert attainer of what is considered irrelivent to others. Matierials included."

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:41 pm
'thats it, jest a few should do it.' Rattrap thought as he set charges on key points. He knew setting them at the weekest points would be able to give them the max in the slide they were trying to do. 'jest a few more secents chapperface' He thought since that was all he needed. Ofcorse he didnt want to hit Dinobot as well with this so this needed to be perfect. Enought to hurt Tarancouls but miss Dinobot all togather.
HE set two more and that should be good, he scurried over to ware he set up a dentantor and was sure to make sure that Dinobot could see that he had everything set up and that now would be a good time to get some distince from the spider before everything came down on the two of the. The last thing he wanted was to have Dinobot get hurt again because he was to stubern to move out of the way when he was setting these off.
'ya better move chapperface cause I cant wait on this' he thought hopeing that the ex pred got the hint as he set off the bombs and the rocks started to fall at great speeds. Hopefuly to fast for Tarancouls to move out of the way.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:10 am
"Wha-!" Taranculas didn't even have time as a large rock, not enough to cause sevre harm but sitll very large, feel on top of him. A sound escaped the Predicons mouth as he attempted ot scurry this way and that to avoid the bolders only to fall down the small ledge.
Dinobot sprang out of the way as the rocks began to fall. The rock slide turned full blown rock collapse in seconds, fortuantly he was fast enough. His beast mode allowed for perfect manuvered and jumping back up to the ledge where he and Rattrap had been. "That should keep him busy for awhile." Dinobot said simply once the rocks stopped and the dust settled.
Though both knew it was far to much to hope that the spider had been killed, than again maybe they would get lucky one day.
"So you'll be telling Cheetor about this little incident than?" Dinobot asked glancing over down at Rattrap.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:00 am
Rattrap didnt think that it would be a good idea to tell Cheetor about this, the kid was still trying to cope with the last encouter with Tarancouls. "I dont think its that impoetent that the kid needs to know about it" He said acting like it wasent that big of a deal. "We took care of him and he should be crawin back to his base for repares. nothin we couldent handle" Optimus should know of it but he didnt feel like it was that importent, or that it would help Cheetor with his mental state.
"Unless your gitten soft Chapperface. Worried about spots are ya" He teased a little, he knew that would get Dinobots mind off of it and more on trying to denie that he is worried about anything other than beating Megatron.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:47 pm
Dinobot's response came at tailwhipe speed, effectivly knocking Rattrpa to the gorund, but not as forcefuly as he was capable of doing. "I'll make certien next time that any of your happen to be in a precarious situaiton that I'll leave you in it." Dinobot snarled angelry before stormign off to continue his prefer scouting. He had been with them over a year and they all acted like his moemnts of cocnern for members was an odity. Almost like thye hadn't even accepted him in! No matter he didn't care they were Maximles inhertiently weaker than he was in all things. He had to remind himslef that they only concsidered their own kind as part of their group, he was simply the outsider than was a convienent warrior ont eir side.
'How about I leave them behidn int he next fight. They wont start queshtoning my behavior than.' He growled angerly.
He was forced to remind himslef again and again that Maximles were just different. They thaught differently and socailly interacted so differently from Predicons that Dinboot daily wondered and paniced over his own sanity for joining them.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:38 am
Rattrap shook his head as he hit the ground, He knew that that could have been a lot worse but it did get Dinobot off the topic. He flipped himself over and scurried to catch up with the raptor. "Aww dont be like that Chapperface, Wed all be dead by now if it wernt for you" He knew that well enough to know that he should give Dinobot credit sometimes. "Dont get used to me sayin that though Chapperface, I still got an image i need to keep up" Thoguh some might not think being the annoying person on the crew was a image anyone wanted.
The rat also know that everyone was warming to the Predacon, It was rough at first but he was espicely suprised whith how much he found himself caring about Dinobot, not that he would ever let that out to anyone. Dinobot didnt seem the type to do that kind of thing, besides there arguing was jest to much fun.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:51 am
Dinobot was beyond tempted to simply bite Rattrap's head off, but he restrained himself, again. "As if I needed your thanks or approval Vermin." He spat out.

Week Later

Airazor could have somewhat compaliend about the seemingly never ending scouting missions, but than havign to rember well she was really the only long range scout they presnelty had. Dinobot was counted but he tended to scout in different areas than her, obviously, and he also couldn't fly. The week had been boring as scarp metal and her only real action ahd been the scuirmish with Terrosour early that week, minor and superficial wounds only.
Dinobot had gone on patrol, again, nothing new.
And Airazor was once again left with identifying the strange enrgy signiture alone, well until backup arrived depnding on what it was. The mauntine rnages at least gave some new senery, looking at nothing but plains could get boring.

"Of course Megatron would want you all for himself. but we can't have that now can we?" Tarancuas would normally find the climbing and digging somewhat tedeious but this was a specile occaison, for him. This little item was for him alone, MEgatron would at best destory in some failed attempt on the MAximles, and thus such an item woudl be wasted. The spider was careful to not be fallowed, it wouldn't do wel to have the Maximles get his little treassure ethier.
Fortuantly hidding it was all to simple. The item had been pahtetically easy to aquire back on Cyvertron before they left and the Autobts hadn't been aware, nor had Megatron when Taranculas managed to stole it away for so long.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:02 pm
Rattrap forgot how boring it was around there without Dinobot there to argue with. He would have gone out with the ex-pred but he was getting the 'let me be alone before i bite your head off' look from him the past day or so. He knew well enough not to push his luck with that and he would back off for a while. Besides better this than to look like he acctuly cared about Dinobot.
He was still bored though and wanted something to do. Well when the boss was away that ment that he could bug someone for a while. And it was about time for an update from Airazor, so he comed there only flyer "Hey feathers whats the word from my faverot flyer" he sent it to her, He figured that he could bug her for a little while before he had to get the update from Dinobot, already knowing that would jest end in them having a fight over the com link. That wouldent really bother him to much, it got his mech fluid boiling when they would argue like that.

Something was up, Terrarsour knew it, Tarancouls had been gone more than he should and so he knew the spider was up to something. The pred flyer always wondered how Megatron never seem to beat the scrap out of the spider when he was missing in action for so long yet anyone else would end up needing to get in the CR tank for repares. Well like all flyers he didnt exactly want to be cooped up so that ment he was going out for a fly, it was his spare time he didnt need to have to stay in there, the open sky was calling and he wasent about to ignore it.

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff