Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] The End [VampuricWerewolf] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:11 am
User ImageMomo turned bright red, "it didn't help you told her every single little thing about me she asked you!" he rubbed his face, they had left before the sun rose to get away from that girl, "She was crazy and clingy and-ugh," he dropped his hand and made a disgusted face, "that's why i don't like women. i don't want to reproduce, what if-" he glanced away, "What if it carried on? and my kid ended up like me? no-" he shook his head, "better she find a man to mate with, a whole, healthy one, not someone already tainted." he flexed his left fingers unconsciously before moving back to his tinkering. where he alone, he'd never be able to do this, but with Hal there to keep an eye out for danger as well as food or shelter, he could afford to not pay attention. "if you want a baby so bad, i could make one for you, then you'd have a child of your own. how about that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:08 am
User Image Blue eyes shifted downwards and away. "I believed it to be polite and proper protocol when asked a question to give an answer. Perhaps I was going over the line when I started to answer her personal questions towards you, and for that I apologize." He looked back over, seeing the blue eyes downcast and worry on Monoki's brow. "Unfortunately, sir, with your sperm the way they are I am unable to tell if they would be born with the same... circumstances, as you were born with." he could not use 'defect' to describe Momo's arm, that was far too personal and too insulting "I would do a sonogram, though I only have echolocation, though a chemical analysis of the fluids of the womb would help me figure out diseases. Until then sir your children are as likely to be healthy and happy as they were."

The mood seemed to lighten at the last question, Hal smiling and looking around again. "Unfortunately sir I am an android model created by your father to aid the family during these times. I am not capable of reproduction. I believe, taking into consideration the physical features of your father, mother, and yourself, I believe any offspring you conceive will be physically attractive." And silenced, the fans on the sides of his head whirring just a little faster as he searched his thesaurus. "Cute, the term I am looking for is cute. Adorable. I believe your offspring would be quite adorable, Monoki sir. However I must decline your offer in creating me a child. There is something, not right, about an eternal infant. Wouldn't you agree?"

Not right... that tightening in his lower central chassis happened again. But this program was different. Had he contracted a virus? With no wireless signal that was impossible, perhaps there was an animal living inside of him. It would certainly explain the tightening. Thinking about it, a robotic baby, an eternal baby, his programming kept telling him no. It was not safe. He could not understand what was not safe about an infant, they were harmless. The more he thought the worse his programming became, senses hightened to hearing the dust graze his cheek and the heartbeat of Monoki.

"Sir, at our next stop I must analyze the inner workings of my trunk. To keep contamination of dust in my framework at a minimum, I suggest we do it inside shelter." He stopped replaying the conversation of the child in his mind, programming calming down instantly. How strange. Perhaps his filters were leaking the toxins out and contaminating him. "I will need your aid in doing a full body check. I apologize. I believed myself to be in full working condition."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:16 pm
User ImageMomo looked over, concerned, "You ok? something not working right?" Hal answered his question, he thought he was working fine and that made Momo sigh in relief, "yeah, i can help with that. don't apologize, we need to keep you fine tuned as well, you know." he smiled at Hal and turned his eyes to the horizon, "is that a dust cloud in the distance?" he pointed to their right where it looked like a wind had picked up the dust and was blowing it around. he shielded his eyes from the sun and squinted, thinking he saw dark patches below the cloud. "a herd of animals?" but what herd would survive out here?" he frowned, not sure what he was seeing, "what can you make out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:02 pm
User Image "That is true, and I thank you for the sentiment. However I am able to last much longer than you. Your health is my main priority. You have ordered me to give you constant updates when I believe something goes wrong." That was because when they first started, Hal had done so much digging the tips of his fingers had broken off. Luckily they hadn't been far from home, so trekked back and repaired his fingers. This was also a blessing because initially they packed no materials to fix the android or Momo's arm. They were not indestructible, it seemed.

His eyes turned towards the horizon, camera zooming in and looking for heat signatures. Tall beasts, a short one, odd protrusions from the tall ones' heads, no doubt a disfigurement of the radiation. Then he got a clear shot, a large dog running for dear life, and what appeared to be horses, the protrusions on their heads horn-like, and they knew how to use it, bowing their heads and trying to injure the dog.

"Sir, this situation has become dangerous." Hal zoomed out and quickly scanned the surrounding area, no shelter in sight. This was bad, protecting Momo would be very rough in these circumstances. "Sir, please begin running the way we came to avoid being injured. We have three radiation-poisoned horses and a large dog headed our way. The horses have protrusions on their heads resembling horns and are using them to attack." But were they truly poisoned, giving that they knew how to use their disfigurement for them instead of against them. The meat might still be good.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:09 pm
User ImageMomo's insticts told him to run forward instead of backwards. backtracking wouldn't do them any good, but he knew there was that building back there too. it was mostly gone, but it would still provide some shelter. "right," he turned and took off running, he was scrawny, but he was pure muscle. he was a fast little s**t when he wanted to be. he ran as fast and as far as he could, going back the way they had come. "what are the chances they will come after us?" he asked, glancing back towards the dust and hoping they hadn't been seen already.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:37 pm
User Image Hal made sure Momo was running first, watching the herd, focusing on their movements and direction, but the dog spotted him, eyes widening before the android quickly turned, hearing the stabilizers in his legs work quickly as he pushed off the dirt and sprinted. Within a few moments he was beside his human. "The canine has noticed me." he said, turning back to look, "I believe he is focused on reaching us, and the hoof beasts are focused on reaching him. You cannot outrun them for very long, Monoki. Their stamina is greater and I hold no stamina."

He was checking back constantly, the cloud growing larger and soon the beating hooves being heard. "A quick calculation showed that in three to six minutes they will quite literally be on us, Sir. My apologies." He grabbed Momo by his bag and stopped, another quick calculation being done before throwing him to the side. He would be bruised up and scratched, but the android had ensured he would not break any bones. He turned and charged towards the heard, raelizing the three was actually five. Incredibly unnatural for this area, perhaps there was more food to be found than he expected.

He was ready to take a blow from the dog, but it ran past him quickly, the lowered ears and tail making Hal realize the dog was frightened. The canine quickly ran for Momo, giving a yelp, reaching him and lowering himself to the ground as though meaning to hide himself behind the fallen human. Inching forward and sniffing and licking at his hair.

Hal turned back to the horses clenching his fist tight and as one lowered it's head at him he delivered a punch right into it's head, feeling the bones crack before quickly running backwards and kicking another one. "Move back, sir!" he shouted, doing his best to keep them at bay. The one with the broken skull would be analyzed, the rest had to be gone.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 pm
User ImageMomo cried out as he was thrown, hitting his side hard as he landed. he looked up to see the face of a dog in his. he yelled out as his hair was licked. "Stop that!" he pushed the dog away and got up, looking at the horses that were attacking Hal. he obeyed the order to get back, but pulled out his sling as he did so. he reached into his pouch and grabbed a stone. he fit it into the sling with ease and after a few swings, sent it flying. it hit one of the horses in the temple,dropping it with the hard blow. "Hal, get out of there!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image Two horses down, luckily one last punch into the snout of a horse dazed it, Hal quickly running to his human and the odd lanky dog. He barely made it a few steps before the other beasts retreated, glancing back. "I have never seen horses react so violently." he commented, looking quickly at Momo and jogging the ret of the way, holding his face and giving him a scan, a small needle poking from his thumb into the skin of the cheek for a blood sample. "Testing blood sample. Blood is relatively healthy. Body scan shows no abnormalities aside from bruising in your right shoulder. Your heart rate and adrenaline will lessen." and let go, looking at the beast.

Hal noticed that from its shoulder to the ground it was three feet tall, it's head having another foot giving the thing's total height a whopping four feet. Plus the rusty red color, large ears, his database was going wild trying to fulfill all the qualities of this animal but coming up with nothing so far. He'd let that program run in the background.

"I believe between us both we managed to kill two horses, Momo. Should we go look at them? I can analyze if the meat is safe for consumption."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:35 pm
User ImageMomo held still as Hal analized him, so used to the p***k from the needle that he didn't even flinch. "that's good, don't want me staying too excited." Hal retreated and Momo rubbed his cheek, glancing back at the dog. it was a strange looking one, but by the way it had run to them for protection, he had a feeling it had been domesticated. he wondered if the owners were looking for it, or if they had been the victims of the horses and had wanted an after dinner snack. "yeah, go ahead and analyze them. if they are safe for eating, we may have just scored big." he walked over to the dead horses and looked at then, examining the protrusions from their foreheads. "there used to be this myth about horned horses. they were called Unicorns and were a sign of purity and innocence. that and magic," he laughed a little, "a bit ironic."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:01 pm
User Image "It would certainly tire you out quickly should you use all your adrenaline, Momo." he bent down, pausing as the odd canine looking creature sniffed around and gave a whine. "I'm afraid I am unable to translate your terms of communication." He spoke to it as though expecting it to understand. "Perhaps another form of communication would suit us best. Please go speak with Monoki. He exudes a chemical which makes him have a smell similar to machinery. Or celery, if the temperature is cool." and returned his attention to the horse, ignoring the thing that didn't understand.

What he did with this was pull out meat itself, bringing it to his mouth and tasting it, sliding it out from between his lips. "There is... something unknown. An unknown chemical, however there seems to be nothing wrong with the meat overall." he explained, watching the dog sniff at it, cautiously biting at the bit in his hand before jogging away a bit to eat it, walking back for some more. "It is safe, should complications arise I may not be able to combat it, though. Would you care to try? You will be the one eating it, not me." and tore out another small piece, offering it up to Momo as the animal began shoving his snout at the open wound, trying to tear out food for himself.

He nodded at the comparison to unicorns. "They also only approach virgins. I suppose we were the only two available targets, no?"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:16 pm
User ImageMomo's eyes widened as a blush crept up his throat to the top of his head. he sputtered for a moment before finally managing to speak, "Shut up!" ok, not his most intelligent come back, but he didn't care. he turned away, trying to calm himself down, "whatever, i don't care. if you want to risk it, then we'll store the food. it'll stay good for a while, let's see if the dog gets sick and dies from it or not. you can analyze the chemical in the meantime." he had managed to stop blushing when he turned back around, "i'll get to work butchering the one not becoming dog meat." he got out his knife and started to cut at the horse, good at separating the meat from the bone by now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:33 am
User Image Hal gave a small smile, Momo's own processing system stumbling for some sort of retort. "You wound me, Momo, with such harsh words." Oh sarcasm, he had to admit it was a program which caused entertainment for hours for his human. Shame that he'd shorted him out so quickly. His self-teaching program only taught him sarcasm because Momo had used it so often in the beginning. Hal himself had been a lot more, robotic, before he was left with Momo.

"Yes sir. Though you should not be embarrassed of your smell. Celery is a very fresh smell amid the dust and heat." He took another clipping of meat and put it in his mouth and pushed it into his cheek, chemicals working to analyze the flavor and chemicals. "Well we could butcher the one becoming dog meat. I still have to check the other one. The ribs on this one are still good." and stood, walking around to the other horse, taking caution. "Sir I believe you should step-" And the carcass burst, splattering the android, dog and human in intestines.

"That was unnatural. Completely unnatural. The evolution of animals is quite interesting." He wiped his face and squatted down, looking at the insides and taking a bit, "I see no radiation. Why explode so quickly?" and put that piece into his mouth, moving it into his other cheek. "Today has been interesting."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:57 pm
User ImageMomo held very, very still. his eyes were closed, blood and intestines scattered over his body. his face had gotten the worst of it and was now dripping. being sitting right in front of it, he'd received the full brunt of the blast, not having time to move after the warning. slowly he lifted his hands up to wipe at his eyes, clearing them enough that he could open them safely. "Ew." he stated, all of the rage and disgust coursing through his body summed up by that one word. "should we leave it then? i don't want to go boom after eating it." he stood up and ignored the wet plops as everything began to slide off of him. "oh that is disgust." what was worse was the fact he had nothing to wash himself off with. there was no way of getting the blood off, let alone the stench, "today's been something alright." he shook his head and considered rolling in the sand. at first it would only make him more dirty, but as the stuff that was one him got infused with the sand, it would start to rub off as well. good old fashioned dirt bath, if it worked for animals, it would work for him too, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:46 pm
User Image It was quite extraordinary how many emotions could be given through one syllable.

"Ew."

He could hear the disgust, the nausea, the anger and rage, all in one simple word.

"I must take caution, but we will take some and I will store it. We will watch the dog as you suggest and if he spontaneously combusts I will ejaculate it from my body immediately."

The creature was eating happily, taking the bits off the sand to and moved to go finish eating the now open carcass, face bloodier and bloodier each time it took its head out of the intestines.

And speaking of the beast his database finally pulled up a result.

"This is a maned wolf. It is not related to the dog at all and is a species within itself, and a quite old species at that." Hal whistled, the large ears raising and the thing looking up at him, waiting before going back to eating when no order was given.

"You are contemplating something?" Hal asked, looking at Momo's face who was staring down at the dirt-sand mixture. The top layer was sand like, but once digging deep enough one would find dirt.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:53 pm
User ImageMomo blushed and shot Hal a look, "we've talked about using the word ejactualtion, Hal," he muttered, shaking his head, "say exspell or something like that, it's less-" he was going to say dirty, but Hal hadn't seemed to be able to grasp that sort of thing so far, "less embarassing." when he was asked what he was planning, he smiled, "I'm going to take a bath!" he stripped out of his bloody clothes and moved a little bit away from the dead horses before plopping his naked self onto the hot sand. he took up a handful of the sand and began to scrub at his body, and it actually worked rather well. he tried to think of a good way to wash his clothing as he scrubbed his body down, knowing Hal would warn him of danger.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff