Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Illegal Affair of the Heart (SD & D-Darkmoon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:31 am
Mappel noticed her flirts and figured she wanted some of his blood. Elf blood was a bit magical so it probably tasted a bit better than a Humans. He ignored all the hissing and yelling. As a hunter he was used to seeing things like this. She wasn't an animal, but she was acting like one.

It was too late, she was yelling at him not to heal her. Looking her in the eyes he shook his head softly. "I take it you wanted to die? Why? A noble looking woman as yourself shouldn't be concerned with things like dieing." he smiled softly then gave her a flirty wink. "Plus your knight in shining armor wouldn't allow such a thing."

Of course he wasn't going to take advantage or even make love to her. Mappel was a gentleman, he would never force himself on anyone. Standing he held his hand out to her. "Need a hand?" Mappel asked kindly. He had no reason why he was helping this Vampire, he just felt like it.

"I am Mappel Silverleaf by the way. It is a pleasure to make your aquaintence Miss Vampire, but please use the front door next time you decide to visit." he said with a slight sarcastic smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:05 am
Her violent looking face softened up to the point where she looked exactly like the day this woman died a mortal's death. This guy wasn't going to kill her, that he made clear.

A noble looking woman, was this elf having a joke? Either way it made her laugh and take his warm hand to help herself up. "Sorry darling, but there is nothing noble about me.... when you've lived as long as I have you get rather bored of it" she told him, giving Mappel a light pat to the cheek of his face. This was only an excuse she gave, this woman had many secrets like most vampires did.

"Knock? That's not my style, I like to make an entrance you could say" this woman was very bold in her attitude to everything. "Elvara Soerdra" the Vampire introduced herself, bowing down like people from her race would do in legendary stories. It looked as though she was going to leave and not stay like he asked for safety. Elvara walked round everywhere to look for a mirror and finally finding one in the bathroom. Of course she had no reflection but adamantly, Elvara stared into it until suddenly out of now where! A Reflection! How the hell did she manage to pull that off?  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:17 am
Mappel kind of understood. She was a cursed Human who lived forever, but his race lived quite a few hundred years. Sometimes a few thousand years if they took good care of their bodies. Though she said she wasn't elligant he bowed out of respect when she bowed.

He chuckled softly at her response. "Keep this up and I might just fall for you Elvara." he winked before turning his attention to the table, the blood from her wound, and the broken lamp. Grabbing a broom he sighed, this woman did make grand entrances.

That wasn't the only thing she would notice. Thanks to the "Life Magic" Mappel used to heal her wounds, Elvara would feel her heart slowly beating. Maybe his magic was doing something to her body? Who knew? Elven magic was powerful, though it probably wouldn't last long. Spells that brought people back from death were taboo and dangerous. Though Life Magic, the mix of earth and wind elements, sometimes had positive effects.

Once he was done he noticed her in the bathroom. "Is everything alright?" he asked her sweetly, then stopped and stared in surprise at her reflection. Vampires..didn't usually have reflections did they?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:29 am
Elvara didn't seem phased by the sudden arrival of her own reflection. It was something she could always do, not many vampires could say that really. "Everything is fine, I'm just getting out of your hair..." though everything wasn't fine like she said, her chest began to hurt. This feeling she knew too well when healing herself, she would always jokingly put it down to her magic wanting her to live again. Though Elvara stopped using such spells on herself any more. "It's looks as though your magic kick started my heart for a moment there" she commented while her appearance slowly changed to that of the woman he first met, the brunette maiden. As it happened, she applied a new coat of lipstick like nothing happened. Being attacked like that earlier had became a normal occurrence in her life by now and wasn't going to let it stop her. Just had to move on and not think about it.

Turning round to face him, with her human appearance, she gave a smirk. Meanwhile behind her, the reflection seemed to fade away like nothing happened. "Thank you for... well I wouldn't say thank you actually.. but I must leave now.. sorry for disturbing your sleep.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:03 pm
Mappel smiled looking at the beautiful brunette woman before him. Gently resting a hand on her cold cheek he blushed. "Oh it was nothing, are you all better now?" he said sort of being pulled into her charms. The elf was tired so it was getting hard to resist, she probably could easily seduce him if she wanted to.

Bending down he kissed her forehead and smiled. "You aren't in my hair..I don't mind the company really. My companions, the men you probably noticed walk into the bar with me tonight, won't be around for some time. You know those Humans, they'll drink off their livers before they realize they've drunk enough." he said with a wink.

"If you wanted..you could have a bit of my blood. I'm sure you're hungry..just as long as you don't steal it all. My magic will protect me from changing, besides I've read a bit of lore about your kind. I just don't want you to go empty handed." he admitted his eyes looking like they were about to glaze over.

Snapping out of his stupor he stepped back a little rubbing his eyes. What the heck was he doing!? "Uhh...m-maybe you should leave..I'm sorry I'm teasing you..I just get lonely sometimes. The world of stone the Humans built makes me homesick for my tree city. Forgive me, I would never wish to use you for anything. Elvara you are beautiful, but I do not want to do anything we both might regret later." Mappel was referring to his magic.

If he could make her heart pump a bit, what would happen if they made love? Who knows his Life Magic might cause her to end up carrying his child. Anything was possible if enough power was infused into something. Still he couldn't help but want to kiss her the Vampire's lips looked so inviting. Plump and red like the color of her lipstick.

This woman, she was good a luring men if her charms and dark magic were luring the poor elf male. Mappel was beside himself, part of him wanted to just let her take him away to bed so they could make love and she could feast a bit on his blood, while the other was doing it's best to resist. If Elvara wished it, all she had to do was just make one simple touch and she could probably have the taste of elf blood in her by the time she would need to go home and rest.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:35 pm
The allure was working on him, like it did with every male creature. Maybe even female if they were into all that. But it was brought on by her hunger, just being offered it made her human looking eyes start to turn solid black. She needed it desperately. The elf's offer was just too tempting! But Elvara knew that she would just drain him dry if the hunger just took over her.

Her lips were close to his before he moved away, which happened to be a good thing to do right then. Elvara too had to sake it off. "No.. it's fine you're right. I'd of ended up killing you anyway and I don't do that to people with kind hearts, I'm not that cold" she explained, composing herself to go outside one more and face the world. The hunger could wait another night, the small drink earlier would last her till then.

Even though Mappel had made it clear he wanted some space, the vampire stepped closer once more to give him a thank you kiss to the cheek, leaving behind a dark red lipstick mark on his skin. Keep them keen, that was her motto. "Hey, if you're ever in town again.. come find me.. just listen for the screams" she winked.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm
Mappel smiled and touched the lipstick mark on his cheek. Blushing he pulled her close. "Sure thing..I am going to be..in town for a while.." he said as they stared into each other's eyes.

The elf couldn't take it anymore, her power was too strong for him. "Of course..you're welcome to stay some...I wouldn't mind the company..." he softly said feeling their lips slowly come together.

When they kissed his world went dark. He couldn't help himself, Mappel didn't care if she drained him he just wanted to kiss her soft lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:36 pm
Mappel had been sucked in by her charms, whether she liked it or not, nothing was going to stop him. It wasn't his fault, nor hers for that matter really. "You want some company? I guess I can give you that for a little while.." the seductive woman told him in a tone that would please his ears.

Elvara continued the kiss for a few more minutes before it all kicked in. Her sweet looking face melted away, eyes jet black with no soul in the centre. She latched down on his chest because it was the easiest thing to reach for her, elves were always so tall. Her body needed this, blood, food.. that was her curse, to suck the life out of any being and sacrifice their life for her own. The woman's bites became more aggressive and animalistic as the time went on. She was losing her grip and mentality, just chewing down on him like a piece of steak. But no, she had to stop this and forced herself off him. "No.. I can't do this.. I can't..."  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:57 pm
Mappel snapped out of it finding that they both were on his bed. He could feel the sting of the bite marks she had given him. His shirt was off and his bare chest was before her. His heart pumping with blood. "W-What is going on with m-me!?.." he asked her sort of afraid.

It was then his eyes glazed over again and he pulled her close. "Take me...I'm all yours..." he said almost hypnoticly as he kissed her again. Mappel was fighting it but the desire to make love to this woman was growing stronger and stronger.

it was like watching your life behind a glass box, no matter how much you saw you couldn't shout loud enough to get yourself to stop. He could feel his hands reach for her clothing. "I'm so lonely..take me please...I need your company Elvara..no looking back..." he said moving her mouth closer to his neck.

(she can have some of his blood but maybe it's thicker than a Humans and fills her up quicker? ^^; I dunno where I'm going with this xP sorry I'm kind of getting caught up in the rp moment. xP If there is a direction you want to steer this in then feel free to do so. :3 )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:28 pm
(well if they did sleep with eachother, I don't think she should get preggo right away. I think she should struggle to even try and have one.. I'm so cruel to her.. i really am lol.. it'll help them build a strong connection too (:... he could be worried that she was pregnant after this one night stand, but she isn't and maybe she explodes all her horrible past on him (again LOL) )

This had become cruel to them both. Her natural allure making him go crazy and his words for lust and blood making her want to rip his throat out. Elvara didn't want to take that risk, this man was one of the good ones and had to be spared. "Stop it!" she shouted at him as his pulled her closer once more, though she just ended up kissing him anyway. It was starting to get too much for her and had to bite down again, right where he aimed her.

Once in while she would try and stop herself from drinking anymore but the hunger wouldn't let her. It had been weeks without a proper meal she her body just went nuts for it, like a drug. Elvara then grunted, trying to not chew his whole neck to bits. Damn this curse of hers, she had to do something! Anything! Kissing him was the only option to keep herself from doing more damage to Mappel's body. "I'm sorry" she told him while taking her clothes off in a speedy fashion, almost ripping them off her torso.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:43 pm
(Hmmm..I was thinking their magics (darkness and life) could come together and create a child through that. Maybe because the child is had strong magic of both in it, the pregnancy would cause her a bit more pain than normal? :3 Sure that sounds fine. ^^)

It was odd feeling your blood leave your body, his heart was pumping faster allowing more to flow into her mouth. Mappel was beyond his mind now because it had numbed completely. He was her puppet now, if she wanted him to dance he would dance. The elf didn't catch her sympathy because he was under her control.

Yet she stopped and he found the taste of blood on her lips. Like magic their bodies melted with each other as the Vampire and the Oak Elf made love under the blood stained moon. Both their magics combining as they shared each other's embrace, sort of fighting not sure what to do. His friends never returned home, mainly because they had stumbled into the wrong Inn and purchased rooms. Mappel was helpless under her control and soon everything went dark.

-----------------------------------------------------
Morning light burned into the room as the elf groaned. It felt like he had drank too much Dwarven Ale. His body hurt and he felt the bite marks all over it. What had happened? Noticing he was naked, his mind tried to collect his memories then he remembered the vampire Elvara..had he? Did they?

Sitting up, wincing some his eyes went wide. The sudden fear of a pregnant vampire filled his mind. Using his magic the bite wounds began to heal and he felt dizzy from the amount of blood he lost. He needed a hot shower and something to eat..to get his mind working again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:55 pm
(that's a good idea too! We can fit that in there too. Also one of her elements is life too so that helps (: )

Elvara had awoken just before sun was about to make an appearance. Damn! She didn't bring her magic umbrella with her, how the hell could she get home now. Putting her clothes back on, her eyes scanned to room for anything then realised she could use a spare blanket in the cupboard to give her some protection atleast.

She was all set and ready to go, but looked back to the sleeping elf in the bed. Elvara felt so guilty for what she did to him, sure she could've healed him but didn't want to risk him waking up to it. With a sigh, she picked up a card that all Inns had to advertise themselves and left a lipstick kiss on it blank side. Placing it on the empty pillow next to him, Elvara then made her way out.

Some people were already awake this time of the morning and took no notice of Elvara. They all knew of this 'human' and knew she was of no trouble.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:10 pm
(Ahhh! I forgot! Maybe both their life magics combine then! :3 Maybe making her pregnant with four or something XD lol I dunno)

Mappel went about his day, doing his job and not mentioning the affair he had with the vampire woman. Though his heart burned for her and his mind feared that she was now carrying his children, if that was even possible. Hunting with his friends they all decided to stay in whatever Inn they slept in. Which was fine with him, Mappel wanted to be in a room all alone than with a bunch of drunken fools anyway. He cared about his friends, but he didn't understand why they drank so much?!

----------------------------------------
Night came and he watched his friends enter the bar. He had searched for her but couldn't find the woman. It was like she had vanished. Mappel had forgotten to close his window again and decided to head back to his room. Entering the dark room he sighed it was so quiet and lonely in here. The thoughts of the woman buring in his heart and his mind. He had to see her again!

(how about she meets him in his room!? x3)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:40 pm
(hhahaha well it's up to you on the amount.. I was thinking one on this one... and 3 on the time travel one.. cause its more dangerous for multiples back then.. but it's just an idea lol you're deciding on the next batch anyway xD)

It had been a struggle to get home, the blanket only did so much really. Leaving light burns across her skin that healed in a matter of minutes. As everyone was starting wake up, it was time for her to go to bed like normal. Elvara began to take everything off when she noticed she was missed something, her dagger! "Urgh.. I must of left it in that room.." she sighed, curling up into a ball on the hard wooden floor of the kitchen. That was were she slept, no fancy bed or coffin. Just a solid oak floor. "I'll just have to get it later... I'm too tired right now..."

-----------------------------------------

It was time for her to get up for another night. After feeds she would just stay at home and hide away but she had to get her prized dagger from the inn.
Also she was curious to see if the elf was still sleeping there.
Having no need to disguise herself tonight, she didn't put on a pretty maiden dress. But instead wore her normal garb of corsets and leather. If anyone happened to spot her along the way, she could always make herself look human again, not hard.

Elvara darted and leaped long the rooftops like a free-runner. No one spotted her along the way, uses the shadows of the night to her advantage. Sneakily and rather stealthy, she made her way back into the room, not making a loud bang this time.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:00 pm
(Alright one is fine. ^^ And we can have three in the time travel one. smile She would be in danger until she went to the future with him to probably get the shots and medical attention she needed. XD lol)

Mappel turned on the light and noticed her. Elvara was there in his room looking for something. Of course he could only guess since while cleaning up better that day he found a nice looking dagger on the ground.

"Oh? You're back." he said softly to her trying hard not to scare the woman. She didn't look as fancy as she did last night. Mappel would present the weapon to her soon, it wasn't good to not give things back that didn't belong to you after all.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff