Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:24 pm
lilbitetan
Sorry. Lost track of this for a bit. sweatdrop

As she abruptly stepped away he was half afraid that he had shot his chance at a place to stay. Instead what she asked confused him momentarily. He shrugged as he tried to figure out how to answer her. "I dunno. She's a she-demon. She's just like most other girl-kinds I've met. Mouthy and thinks she's superior."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:58 pm
DarkHikari
It's all good. I'm on my iPod do I'm not gonna do a color XD

Bri scoffed and crossed her arms. "Really, huh? Hmph." She kind of turned away and grumbled "men." He comes into her home and starts dis-honing er gender. "You talk like that about your own daughter? Wow." She could see some flees running around in his fur and she crinkled her noes. "Gross!"  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:47 pm
lilbitetan

"Don't go getting your fur twisted. I like the little rat, but until you meet her you can't judge. She is a little she-demon." He smiled lovingly down at his fleas. "Don't be rude. They just wanna say hi."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:39 pm
DarkHikari

She cringed but sort of waved. "Uhm.. Hi.?" She looked away. "Even I dont have flees." She seemed to spit the word, licking her arm to be sure of her hygiene. "Wear a collar."  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:42 pm
lilbitetan

"Why? I like 'em." He watched her in her obvious discomfort and smiled wider. It was true he liked his fleas, and if she didn't, that was all the more reason to keep the nasty little beasts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:18 pm
DarkHikari

She frowned at him. "Then I'll wear a collar. Jeesh." She snorted. "Its getting close to sunset, hungry? Maybe you should go find some scraps, eh?" Her stomach growled as if making a point and she looked down. "Be quiet you," she was talking to her stomach.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:23 pm
lilbitetan
Holidays are just destroying me thi year. XD Again, sorry for the delay.

Scruffy chuckled to himself as he looked around and shrugged. "Yeah, I suppose I am a little hungry." He shrugged again and began to move slowly back to where he had entered. "I guess its time to call it a night and see if Hawke made food."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:56 am
DarkHikari
its okay, I completely understand

Bri smirked. "We'll bring me some grub, would ya?" She made a shooing motion at him. "Hurry man. I'm starving." She crawled back into the room with the bed, laying down for a moment.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:59 pm
lilbitetan

The baddie male rolled his eyes, but nodded as he left. "Yes ma'm." Women. Too lazy to get off their butts and do things for themselves. He sighed and slipped his hands behind his head as he started back off for the shack he shared with Hawke.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:57 pm
DarkHikari

Brianna stared after him, grumbling to herself "Men, can't take orders." She shook her head. What a weird encounter. But to have a little girl seemed pretty cool, and if Scruffy hung around, maybe she could finally have some friends.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers