Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Rarrark City (open to all) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feranvenn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:22 am
Gaia Username: GAVlN

Character Name (Last, First): Tadashi Kyouya

Appearance (Image/Description/Both): User Image

Student/Teacher: Student

Classes: None at the moment

Race: Esper

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality Adjectives/Description: Mysterious, Calm and Quiet, Has difficulty getting along with other people. Always seems to be depressed and has a habit of being negative.

Equipment / Gear: Black Hoodie

Abilities: Has the ability of Hypnosis and can mind-control people, can also make illusions and can copy abilities of other people.

Fighting Style Description: Kick Boxing

Literacy Rating* : High

Other information: Besides copying abilites, he can also copy other people's personalities as well. He usually uses this ability to mingle when it seems necessary.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:02 am
Blue Rook

"my father is a shadow a type of demon he had learned the ability to open portals to the human world and i am half shadow so i can open portals"  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

A Strange Young Lad

Kawaii Senshi

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:26 am
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
Blue Rook

"my father is a shadow a type of demon he had learned the ability to open portals to the human world and i am half shadow so i can open portals"

He looked at Adrian. "Then, are you the one who opened the portal?" Alex had his hand on the hilt of his sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:25 pm
Blue Rook

"no that wasn't me there are a few shadow demons in this world to open portals but they must learn it from what i know about this portals a regular demon opened it. it wasn't me i swear i just learned how i haven't had a chance to open a portal yet" Adrian had his hand on his sword "since we are accusing was it you who open the portal?"  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

A Strange Young Lad

Kawaii Senshi

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:44 pm
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
Blue Rook

"no that wasn't me there are a few shadow demons in this world to open portals but they must learn it from what i know about this portals a regular demon opened it. it wasn't me i swear i just learned how i haven't had a chance to open a portal yet" Adrian had his hand on his sword "since we are accusing was it you who open the portal?"

"No, it wasn't me either." He stood up straight and took his hand off his sword. "That kind of magic is forbidden amongst demons and the earth realm..." He sat down in a chair and began thinking. "There's definitely an ulterior motive than that of simply open the gates..." He looked up at Adrian. "Come with me... we're going to investigate further." He stood up from his seat and quickly ran out the door. "We need to find where it is the gate opened up."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:32 am
Meanwhile, somewhere in the city.....in a wide dark alley a small spark of light flashes out of nowhere and lights up the entire place for a few seconds then it disappears and brings everything in darkness again. Then another spark appears but it lasts longer before dying again. The third spark of light appears but this one doesnt die and grows bigger. After a few seconds it forms a small portal. Then, Tadashi Kyouya starts getting out of it and falls on the ground, shortly after the portal disappears. Kyouya stands up and brushes the dirt of his hoodie while giving out a slight smile. "It worked" he whispers to himself as he rests his hands on the pockets of his hoodie. Kyouya walks out of the alley casually.  

Feranvenn

A Strange Young Lad

Kawaii Senshi

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 am
GAVlN
Meanwhile, somewhere in the city.....in a wide dark alley a small spark of light flashes out of nowhere and lights up the entire place for a few seconds then it disappears and brings everything in darkness again. Then another spark appears but it lasts longer before dying again. The third spark of light appears but this one doesnt die and grows bigger. After a few seconds it forms a small portal. Then, Tadashi Kyouya starts getting out of it and falls on the ground, shortly after the portal disappears. Kyouya stands up and brushes the dirt of his hoodie while giving out a slight smile. "It worked" he whispers to himself as he rests his hands on the pockets of his hoodie. Kyouya walks out of the alley casually.

Alex stopped running when he got to the town plaza. "I smell something"...."Something that feels familiar, but I can't quite remember what it is"....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:06 pm
Blue Rook

"i can trace where the portal open but i might get it wrong so we should go with your idea."  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

A Strange Young Lad

Kawaii Senshi

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:11 pm
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
Blue Rook

"i can trace where the portal open but i might get it wrong so we should go with your idea."

Alex sniffs around the air. "Can you smell that? It smells strange, but familiar."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:47 am
Blue Rook
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
Blue Rook

Alex sniffs around the air. "Can you smell that? It smells strange, but familiar."

Kyouya stopped walking as he reached the town plaza, "I sense great power here" He says as he alertly observes the area. Then after a few seconds, his alert face turn into a blank face as his stomach starts grumbling. "Man im hungry" He says miserably. "I can't continue my job on an empty stomach, I better find myself some food" He says as he starts walking again.  

Feranvenn

A Strange Young Lad

Kawaii Senshi

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:52 am
GAVlN
Blue Rook
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
Blue Rook

Kyouya stopped walking as he reached the town plaza, "I sense great power here" He says as he alertly observes the area. Then after a few seconds, his alert face turn into a blank face as his stomach starts grumbling. "Man im hungry" He says miserably. "I can't continue my job on an empty stomach, I better find myself some food" He says as he starts walking again.

Alex continues running in the direction of the smell. "No way, it couldn't be could it?" He runs until reaching his destination... The famous restaurant: Kurogane. Alex's mouth waters at the very smell of the food waiting inside and enters.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:30 am
Blue Rook
GAVlN
Blue Rook
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
Blue Rook

Alex continues running in the direction of the smell. "No way, it couldn't be could it?" He runs until reaching his destination... The famous restaurant: Kurogane. Alex's mouth waters at the very smell of the food waiting inside and enters.

Kyouya's desperate search for food finally comes to a stop as he stands in front of a restaurant called Kurogane. "Meh, this place will do" Kyouya says as he walks inside. He sits in a small table with three seats and grabs a menu. Then he calls the waiter and orders, after that, he puts his earphones on and closes his eyes as he gently rests on the chair waiting for his meal.  

Feranvenn

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:33 am
Blue Rook

"yeah there is something familiar about the air." adrian didn't like it at all so he kept his hand on his sword  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:13 am
After waiting for a few minutes.....Kyouya's dish finally arrived. "Ahhh grilled tuna with a side of wine" Kyouya says as he looks at the food with delight. He starts eating his meal and enjoys his stay there.  

Feranvenn

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces