Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP]A Push in the Right Direction(Porter Pastela Lannister) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:21 am
"Oh is that a fact?" Pastela chuckled and sighed softly; it was so nice to have him near. At the sound of pain, she quickly dropped what she was doing and rushed to him. "I warned you to be careful." She teased him a bit as she took his hand and gently turned it over in hers to see the injury. "And this is why I don't let you cook."

Lykaon wasn't budging on his debate; he was no damn house animal, he was a wolf and he had SOME dignity. Chasing a string around like some mangy cat was not part of that. He huffed a little, then lifted his head when he heard the comotion. A very small twinkle can into his eye and he bent down and picked up the end of the rope. He wasn't going to chase it, but if Lannister wanted to follow his lead that was ok.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:53 am
"Hey," Porter started. "This only happened because you were distracting me with your silliness." He nodded his head defiantly. "And it isn't that bad to begin with..." He made a pouty face at her, this female did not need another excuse to have to do everything.

Lannister frowned at the stubbornness of Lykaon, though he was being just as stubborn. He didn't think the wolf was going to help at all. He was surprised when Lykaon picked up the rope, but he wasn't upset. It didn't really matter to him who chased the rope, he had no dignity at stake. Heck, the boy had no concept of dignity at this age. Lannister shrugged his shoulders and chased after the end of the rope, reaching for it as he flew after it.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:44 am
Pastela looked up at him and chuckled. "Maybe I'll let you wash the vegetables next time. Maybe." She inspected the wound a little longer, glad that the cut was a clean one.

Lykaon moved quickly, making sure that Lannister was close enough to grab the end of the rope. He ducked quickly around the legs of the two Pae, then waited for Lannister to grap the other end and keep wrapping. he had no problem doing this, pushing the two closer; he knew Pastela's feelings, even if she didn't confide in him, he could feel the strong emotions through their connection.

Pastela looked down in time to see the rope go around them. "What is this?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:50 am
Finally as they approached the couple, Lannister grabbed the other end of the rope and set his feet on the ground to run. He thought about saying something to make things more natural, but since he was so quiet any words he would say would make it known that he was up to trouble. With both Lykaon and Lannister holding the rope and weaving around the two adults it wasn't long until the adults were tangled up and all they needed was one more tug to pull them close. Lannister grinned and pulled the rope as tightly as his tiny body could.

"Oh good, glad you're letting me do something, better watch out though. I'll find some way to make washing vegetables dangerous." Porter laughed. He looked down at the boy and wolf circling around them. "Lannister?" Porter asked. "Ooof". The two adults were smushed together by the rope tightening around them. The male felt his face grow warm, and then spread to the rest of his body. Staring straight into Pastela's purple eyes he felt his mind go blank and his stomach churn. What happened next, Porter didn't see coming and was completely surprised by. He kissed her, on the lips, without thought of the consequences that might occur if she didn't like it.

Lannister smiled happily at the success of his plan. Ew, gross! They were kissing! He quickly flew off into the other room, letting the rope drop.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:06 pm
Lykaon pulled with the child, making the rope grow tight and watched in satisfaction as the two had no choice but to be squished together. A grin came over his maw as he saw the results, and he took off after Lannister, tail wagging a little and ears perked up. He didn't have to stay to know Pastela was currently overflowing with happy.

Pastela had been about to make a comment over his joke when she felt the rope tighten. Before she knew it, she was suddenly against Porter with no room for escape. What were Lannister and Lykaon doing?! Her heart hammered in her chest as she looked up at him, feeling her cheeks grow warm as she realized he was staring right back at her. A cruel prank, this was, being so close to him and unable to-

Her thoughts were completely disrupted when his lips met hers, and all the confusion she'd felt suddenly vanished. Without hesitation, she kissed him right back.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:32 pm
The male didn't realize how much stress and tension had been bottled up inside his chest until he felt Pastela push back and the relief washed over him. Finally, after what seemed like forever and not long enough at the same time, Porter pulled away, "those sneaky devils..." he said in a shallow breath after his mind had cleared. He looked around, noticed they were gone and looked back at Pastela, with a smile. That had been amazing, the spark that had ignited in him. He knew nothing like this in his life. His parents had never been like this with each other. Porter found himself wanting more. He stared at Pastela, half-expecting her to slap him or push him out the door now that the initial moment was over.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 pm
Reality came back when they finally parted, and Pastela had to stifle a giddy giggle. "It seems they felt the need to step in..." She looked around to see if the two trouble makers were still there, then turned her attention back to Porter. She wiggled a bit, almost like she was looking to move away, but once the rope had loosened she simply wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.

The feeling she felt was so familiar, but unique in its own way, just as Porter was unique from Woobie. She had missed this, the feeling of comfort and happy, and she could not deny that she felt love for the Pae she held.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:51 pm
Porter shook his head at the thought of his brother and the wolf feeling the need to step in, but it had helped. He wrapped his arms around Pastela in turn. It was strange, he had secretly wanted this for so long and it had been impossible to not feel this way after living with her, now it was like everything was ok, like he didn't need to hide it anymore. All thanks to his brother and that wolf of course. Porter grinned, "I have wanted this for so long... I didn't know how you would react." He admitted sheepishly as they stood in the middle of the kitchen holding each other. Something told him the meal was going to be quite a ways off.

Since Pastela still hadn't come to her right senses and pushed him away, Porter went ahead and kissed her again in the corner of her mouth. He felt like he could do this all day.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:06 pm
She felt her cheeks redden a little and a smile came across her face that was just for him. "You're a part of my life, Porter. I've tried so hard to remind myself that you and Lannister would probably leave, and I tried to keep my feelings secret. I didn't want to burden you with them; I didn't think you'd feel the same.

When he went to kiss her, she turned her head ever so slightly so their lips met again. Once more, she felt the excitement buz through her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:26 pm
Porter shook his head, no, as he somewhat begrudgingly pulled away from the second kiss. He had never had any plans of leaving anytime soon. "You're stuck with me", he teased. "I mean who knows what Lannister will do someday, but... this is home now, as long as you'll have me." Porter wondered how long they had both had feelings before, it would have been such a relief if he had known this sooner, all the built up tension, all the awkward and uncomfortable moments. He was thinking back to when he first started crushing on her, when he watched her caring for Lannister, so early on after he had moved in too. Porter snapped his mind back to the present... "Hm... maybe we should go back to making dinner." It was strange now that they had kissed, he wasn't sure what happened next.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:53 pm
"Somehow, I don't think I'll mind being 'stuck' with you." Pastela quiped back with a grin as he pulled away from her. Right, there was still a dinner to make. "And I'm thrilled you consider this to be home. I had hoped you and Lannister would think of this as such."

Taking one last look at his cut, Pastela decided that he would live and turned back to the counter with the food. "That would probably be a good idea; I'm sure Lannister expects to be rewarded for such a deed. I'm thinking a nice helping of fresh fruit after dinner."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:03 pm
"Oh? You think he should be rewarded?" Porter chuckled, "I'm not so sure... he was up to no good, even if it was for our good." Porter chopped up the potatoes much slower this time as to avoid cutting himself, and as he did he tried to figure out what he was to do now that they had gone from being housemates, to friends, to ... whatever they were. "I suppose I should take you on a real date sometime. Lykaon can watch Lannister, I'm sure." Porter suggested. "I'm not sure if this is too fast, I have no idea what I'm doing to be honest... but I do love you, Pastela. We're like the family I never had before."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:25 pm
"I think this should be a rare exception." Pastela glanced over at Porter and felt her excitement buble up again. "After all, he was brave enough to step in for both our sakes. I think a bit of bravery should be rewarded." Her heart skipped a beat at his next words and it took every ounce of self restraint not to stop what she was doing and hug him once more. "A date sounds wonderful. And I love you as well, Porter. And Lannister too, of course. You both are my family, and I would not worry about knowing what to do. We will figure everything out together."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:43 pm
Porter nodded his head slowly, "I suppose you're right... and it was pretty clever... tying a knot around us... crazy kid... unless it was your wolf's idea?" He had a hard time believing Lannister could think up something like that... but he supposed in the boy's silence he was busy thinking a lot of thoughts. He finished up the potatoes and then announced to Pastela that they were ready, before coming around and kissing her on the cheek. He couldn't get over this whole kissing business.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:43 pm
'Tying the knot...'

The words alone made her cheeks turn bright pink; no, that was NOT what he meant! Still, just the thought alone... no, those ideas were far too soon. She vaguely heard him say the potatoes were done, and blinked as the kiss on her cheek brought her out of her train of thought. Looking over to Porter, she beamed brightly and planted a peck right back on his own cheek.

"All that's left is a few more minor preparation things, and then cooking. I can take it from here."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff