Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:39 pm
Luna peered up as the moon began to make its ascent into the sky. She leaned into his arm and smiled softly, watching the bright glowing orb..... before a small frown struck her lips. For some reason, as if just by cause of random mood swings, she felt the pang of not being able to raise the moon into the night sky. A soft sigh escaped her lips. "It still is not easy to accept I cannot raise that which I love so dearly." she admitted quietly to him. "But I am glad... I do not have to go through these feelings alone." she said and placed one hand on his that was wrapped around her.

Seruta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:47 pm
Mo squeezed her softly in response, thankful that she felt as he did.

He then bit his lip, wanting to somewhat divert the conversation to more so the meaning of why he brought her here...

"How do you find yourself fitting in here, Luna?" he asked softly, gently kissing her shoulder as did so. "I hope our customs aren't too complicated or different than yours?"

Fea Line

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:54 pm
That was a question she hadn't really thought in detail before. Instead of really thinking about it, she just sort of left it up to it 'feeling right'. But how could she answer him? Would that even make any sense? And his question was clearly more about how she felt in general than just being with him.

She paused for a moment, trying to find the right words before speaking. "It was hard.... at first. I did not want to leave my home... but now I can not think of any other place to call home." she said softly. A tiny portion of that was not true but she found herself thinking less of Equestria and more of the great tree, Justmo and the kids. "As for your customs.... they are much more different.... but I would not call them complicated."

Seruta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:17 pm
Mo nodded softly and fell silent for the moment. That was really all he needed to hear. His home was now hers and he couldn't be any more elated... well, maybe if the damned butterflies in his stomach would go away....

He took a deep breath...

"Princess Luna..." he started then slipped away from her side, maneuvering himself to sit facing her and taking her hand in his. He made a sound as if he were about to speak, then stopped, lifting her hand to his lips for a gentle kiss before regaining his courage - and words! - to continue.

"Luna, my love... the true mother of our children and the only star at night I long to see..." he bit his lip and shifted upon his knees. "You and I... we've been through quite a bit. More so than anyone else on all of Laisidhiel could ever claim. And yet, you and I are closer than I could have ever dreamed possible... I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather spend the rest of my life with." he stated with a smile. His hand then lifted, slipping under the shoulder plate of his armor and carefully retrieving the flower. "It is part of our customs - in situations like this - for one faun to climb to the very top of Laisidhiel and pick a flower from its highest of branches. The climb itself is a spiritual journey as well as a physical one, meant to represent their love and devotion to their... loved one and the heights to which they are willing to go for them." He brought the flower into sight now, and looked lovingly into her eyes. "Will you, Luna... my Moon... make me the happiest Fau-..." he cracked a soft smile and corrected himself. "-Stallion on Laisidhiel? Will you marry me, Princess Luna of Equestria?"

Fea Line

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:26 pm
Luna was totally confused at first when he started talking to her about what all they had been through and then moved in front of her and began shifting around in his armor. When he brought out the flower, her breath caught, even long before he explained it. But as he continued explaining what the flower was for and what all he had to do to get it, small tears formed in her eyes. Here was a faun climbing to the trop of a tree, without wings, to get a flower... a flower for her, because he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

She felt choked up but managed to take a breath at the end of his proposal, tears now staining her cheeks as she looked at him and smiled, her cheeks flushed deeply to where she could feel the heat. "Stallion Justmo, you have been my Stallion for along time now. I would be delighted to marry you." she said, embarrassedly glancing down at her hands to wipe away a tear before looking back deep into his eyes.

Seruta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:36 pm
Mo couldn't help but smile. He knew what her answer would be long before he even considered asking, but to actually hear it... He was beyond giddy. He scooted closer on his knees, wanting desperately to just kiss her deeply! But he held back his urges for the moment.

Lifting the flower, he began weaving it carefully into her mane just behind her ear. He then began reciting the generalized parts of the ritual as he did so.

"If she accepts, the female generally wears the flower woven into her hair until the wedding ceremony as a sign that she is now betrothed. Through the magic of Laisidhiel and the bond the Faun share with it, the flower will neither wilt nor die so long as the Fauness... or in your case, Fauny... is faithful and the love is true..." he paused and sat back admiring her a moment with the flower in her hair. His flower.

"There's more to be done before we can have the ceremony, but I can fill you in on those details later..." he added with a wink, then finally leaned forward to collide their lips together for another greatly needed kiss! To say he was happy was an understatement. His tail - though rather unnoticed - was even flicking back and forth in his moment of glee!

Fea Line

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:13 pm
She listened intently as he explained. It was so much more different than just a simple wedding back in Equestria and yet it seemed so.... fitting. She looked at the flower and leaned in as he weaved it into her hair, pausing a moment to gently touch the petals. The other details of the ceremony didn't matter at this point, she was just far too happy! She leaned in happily into the kiss and almost didn't want to let go, but she felt the need to tell him. "I am most happy tonight, it could not get any better." she said. Well, the three kids could also be here but she was glad for a moment alone with her Fiance.

Seruta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:22 pm
And this is the part of the RP where the scene slowly scrolls up into the stars, leaving the pair to snog and ... enact on other activities in the privacy of their own little cliffside.
kthx
Completed.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff