Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Cosplay Cafè Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:06 am
User Image

׺°” J A S P E R xx T O Z I M A ”°º×

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jasper was behind Elijah but decided to hold open the door for Anzu since it was the polite thing to do. "Go ahead in front of me, Anzu." He said with a small smile. After the small group of three entered into the cafe, Elijah spotted his friend Suo and waved to her. Jasper looked over at Suo and gave her a small nod. "Hey again! Heh." Jasper said while sitting at the large table Elijah had picked out for them. Getting acquainted in his seat, Jasper played around with his fingers back and forth. "Err.. If you guys are wondering, I fidget around with my hands a lot. It kinda makes time pass by I guess. Haha." Jasper tucked his hands back into his pockets and observed everything that went on in the cafe.

drops of memories

Rumia Scarlet224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:24 am
User Image

Pia Marie Feldent

Pia observed the new people who entered two boys walked in. After looking at the two for a moment she decided not to go talk to them. Pia took a few bites of her sandwich and it was almost gone so she decided she was done. After putting down the little bit that was left if the sandwich Pia wiped her hand off on a napkin. She lightly sighed waiting for Ren to say something.

Tsubaki Yuki

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

GammaFruit

drops of memories

o.o.c || NA

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:39 am
User Image

Observing the cafe, Jasper spotted a VERY attractive looking girl. She had already been seated next to another boy so Jasper knew it wouldn't be such a good idea to cockblock. "Whoa.. Who's she?" He said while glancing at her then quickly refocusing his view down at his lap. "Hope she didn't see me.. That'd be embarrassing.." He said while rubbing the back of his head with a sly smile. "I didn't know this school had so many attractive girls.. I guess it's apart of the high school experience, right?" Jasper thought to himself while he set his hand back into his pocket recovering from his little slip.

drops of memories

Rumia Scarlet224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:50 am
Anzu
User Image

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Anzu walked a front of Jasper, going through the door. "Thanks, Jasper-chan!" She said happily. Anzu spotted Suo then she waved at her. "Hey there, Suo-chan!" She said. She walked over to the large table that Elijah chose and sat down. She then turned her head to look at the girl Jasper was looking at. She turned her attention back to Elijah and Jasper

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

drops of memories

GammaFruit

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

mudgirl2222

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

AnoHana Meiko
Crew

Interstellar Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:51 am
User Image
Ren Fujioka

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Ren smirked at Pia, lightly chuckling. He then took a sip of his coke and a bite of his sandwich. He then looked towards the door and saw the green haired guy from that morning walk in with 2 other people. What's he doing here? He thought to himself. Ren leaned back in his chair, looking at the people that just arrived. He smirked and turned to Pia. "Looks like someone is checking you out," He said to her.

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:58 am
User Image

Pia Marie Feldent

Pia smirked hearing what the red haired man had said she glanced to the man and smiled. After hearing what Ren said she looked to him "poor guy doesn't know," she wispered. Pia was referring to her being a Succubus. She just smirk and took a sip of her drink.

Tsubaki Yuki

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

GammaFruit

drops of memories

Rumia Scarlet225

o.o.c || NA

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

AnoHana Meiko
Crew

Interstellar Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image
Ren Fujioka

Ren nodded at Pia's statement. He sipped his drink and ate his sandwich. He didn't know what else to say, so he remained silent.

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:54 pm
User Image

After his little slip, Jasper felt bored of just sitting at the table and decided that he would like to play the piano again. Just the thought of it calmed his heart down. "Boy, has it been a long time since I've played.. Let's see if this place has one." He thought to himself while scanning throughout the room to find one and luckily, there it was! Across the cafe. He looked at Anzu then at Elijah. "Hey Anzu, Elijah.. Should I play a song? Look over there." He said while pointing at the large piano across the room. "It's a piano! I love to play but I'm kinda rusty. Heh, I'm sure no one would mind, right?" Jasper said as he got up from his seat and walked over to the piano. He sat down in the seat and positioned himself, ready to play a song. "I hope I don't screw up." Jasper set his hand on the keyboard then separated his fingers on it's keys. He closed his eyes and exhaled all his worries as he began playing his favorite song. The nice jazzy touch it had on the cosplay cafe really brought in a relaxing aroma. It soothed his heart very much. Jasper began to whisper the lyrics of the song to himself so he wouldn't fall asleep while playing. "Achim haessare nuneul ddeugo.. Haendeupon shikyereul bogo..." His voice trailed off while he continued playing the song.

Translation
Achim haessare nuneul ddeugo = I open my eyes to the morning sunlight.
Haendeupon shikyereul bogo = I look at the time on my phone.

drops of memories

Rumia Scarlet224

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

mudgirl2222

Tsubaki Yuki

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:13 pm
Anzu
User Image

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Anzu looked over where Jasper was pointing. It was a piano. She looked back at Jasper then smiled. "Yeah, you should play!" She said excitedly. As Jasper played, Anzu smiled. She liked the song he was playing and it seemed like Jasper was a good player. "It's good, huh?" She said to Elijah, looking at him.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

drops of memories

GammaFruit

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:40 pm
mudgirl2222

Tsubaki Yuki

Rumia Scarlet224

GammaFruit

drops of memories

User Image

x
x
x
x

User Image
User Image
User ImageMUSICUser Image

Suo turned from her current table that she had been waiting on and smiled giving Elijah, Anzu, and the new boy a friendly wave. She walked towards them stopping at Rin and Pia's table to refill their drinks before heading over. She stood drawing a bit on her pad. Hearing Anzu call the new boy Jasper as he ogled over Pia. Suo rolled her eyes unable to see why so many men were weak in finding women cute or hot. The exchange student looked at her friends before fixing her costume a bit.

Welcome Masters smile to the café what would you like to order?, I am really happy you came I kind of thought you guys were getting caught up in stuff. Anzu, Elijah do you like sweets?

She expressed through the paper waiting for their orders as Jasper got up and went to the piano. she was about to stop him until the melody came it soothed her ears. She decided it should be fine just writing Jasper down for a burger and fries along with a soda and a banana split. She still wished others had come noticing everyone at lunch was not here but this was good. As long as she was away from her military lifestyle that was all she wanted. Not that she would stop her training regiment of course.

User Image  

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image

Pia Marie Feldent

Upon hearing a soft tune throught the café Pia's attention was drawn to the piano and the man playing it. Where did that piano come from? she thought to herself not noticing the piano before. Pia liked the song being played, but did not pay much attention to it. Pia turned to look at Ren again, "sooo," she said with a small giggle. "Do you have any hobbies?" It was obvious Pia had no idea what to say.

Tsubaki Yuki

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

GammaFruit

drops of memories

o.o.c || NA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:40 pm
User Image

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`•

Єʀΐ "ʗυҏΐɗ" Αɴɑєʆ

Form: Normal

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•.¸¸.•´´¯`•

╔═.♥.═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Eri drifted into the cafe, hoping to find Lucy. Classes had been over, yet she couldn't find her. Did something happen? If someone gave Lucy a hard time, Eri would give them a taste of hell, using her Song of Tragedy. A quick look over those present in the cafe sent a small shot of disappointment running through Eri. She had made notice of the succubus and the angel sitting at a table together. Succubus have been known to be enemies of her own race, though Eri never cared for such rivalry and angels were a race so close to her own, though she never cared for them either. The ones she had met weren't all to friendly. As to not stand out too much, Eri took a seat at a table in a nearby corner. With one finger, she drew a sign in the air and a small dove had appeared from a white rune. Eri whispered quietly to the dove, "Look for Lucy, tell her to meet me at the cafe if she isn't busy." With that order in mind, the little white dove disappeared through the wall and flew off to search for Lucy.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

Tsubaki Yuki

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

GammaFruit

drops of memories

mudgirl2222

Precocious Pumpkin

Beloved Strawberry

9,175 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Millionaire 200

AnoHana Meiko
Crew

Interstellar Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image
Ren Fujioka

Ren looked at the boy who was playing the piano. He was not amused with the playing. He heard better. He then looked at Pia when she asked him a question. "Hobbies?" Ren started. "Eh... I'm not sure," He answered. Just to be polite he asked her the same question. "Do you?"

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:22 pm
ALBERT CHAOS
User Image
Dr. Chaos

Albert walked into the cafe dressed in his normal brownish suit with buttons that never seemed to match his suit and different colored socks with even more different colored shoes. His left hand rested on the head of his walking cane that was just above his waist height. The look on his face suggested he wasn't in the mood to be messed with and almost as if he was angry at something. He found himself a small empty table in the corner and sat down by himself. As the waitress came up to take his order he stopped her before she could speak and simply told her what she wanted. "Chocolate milk, in the tallest glass you've got." He told her before the waitress left to get him what he ordered.

sun god leto

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image

Pia Marie Feldent

Pia nodded to his awnser, she did not quite understand how he was not sure if he had a hobbie. When he asked him if she had any hobbie she shrugged and then smiled "Yeah, I used to song like a lot," she told him. She never found her singing to be the best she always wanted her voice to be better and liked to work on it when she could. Pia glanced to the female entering the room but then looked away from the girl and back to Ren. Them a strange looking man entered, she stared for a moment but then looked away hoping he had not noticed.

Tsubaki Yuki

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

GammaFruit

drops of memories

o.o.c || NA

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items