Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:54 am
coffin of sweet death

drops of memories

Kalastair

User Image

The healing spell working Kalastair eased back his hands relaxing after Akari had gave him reassurance. The youkai closed his eyes as Raiden inserted the needle his body taking in the blood through the tubing. With a relaxed sigh Kal began to nod off into sleep. His body went limp and a soft breathing came through.

Cloud Crossing Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:04 pm
AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Akyuto

coffin of sweet death

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image
痛みについての事は、それが感じられことを要求ということである
The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

User Image

Althea sighed in relief as the spell finished, her hand returning to its normal color. She wiped the sweat that were forming on her forehead as she smiled wearily at the man. She turned to Raiden, her smile still remaining. "Good job, honey, thanks for helping me out," She said, patting her son on the shoulder. She then turned and headed towards the door. She stuck her head out and saw Akari and Ky in the hallway. "You may come in now if you want. He's okay now," She said to the two. "He has nodded off to sleep and I am sure he will make a full recovery," She smiled at the 2 students. She went back in the room and gently took the bloodied sheets of the man's bed. She threw them into the disposable and then began to replace the sheets with new ones.

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image
Akari Kasai

Fire runs through my heart and my soul
I am the one with the destructive flame
My eyes show no mercy to those who cross my path

Only I will understand the pain it causes
My curse is my gift
I will be responsible for its devastation

Akari glanced at Ky as he continued to make idle conversation with her. She nodded in response. "Yes," She answered, looking away, at the wall in front of her. She really didn't want to carry the conversation on further, until he said something about her hair. She turned her head at him, crimson eyes narrowed at Ky as she observed him. She noticed his white hair and his cat-looking ears. She had heard about creatures with human bodies but animal parts, but she was never encountered them in her lifetime. Well, until now anyways. "What is that supposed to mean?" She asked, a little too quickly. What was wrong with her hair? Yes, it was quite long and red, but what does it have to do with wanting to know another person? Akari turned her head to see Mrs. Yamamoto sticking her head out through the doorway. She eased up, blinking at the woman as she listened to what the teacher said. She nodded immediately after she was finished and followed her back into the room. She saw the white-haired man laying limp on the bed, some sort of tubing connected to him and his bleeding wound closed up and healed. She looked at the woman. "Mrs. Yamamoto, ma'am, another thing that I have encountered at the shrine was this boy looking girl who said he was half-youkai from another realm," She reported to the woman. She wasn't totally sure about this half-youkai cross-dresser at the shrine; whether or not he or she is telling the truth or not. So Akari thought it would be best to let the administrators know about this so they can deal with it accordingly.

I am the fire...

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

drops of memories

Akyuto

coffin of sweet death

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:27 pm
Raiden Yamamoto
"Am I a lovesick fool?"

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raiden nodded at his mom, turning his head to look at the sleeping man. He sighed as he ran his hand through his hair and sat down at the rolling chair at the desk. He watched his mother as she stuck her head and called the other two students in. His eyes landed on Akari as she walked into the room. He actually got a good look at her this time and noticed her red hair and eyes and dark trench coat concealing her body. His gaze remained on her as she spoke to his mother. He cross his arms over his chest and leaned back in the chair as he listened to her talk about this 'crossing dressing half-youkai.' He immediately knew that the person she was talking about was Ayakashi. After all, how many cross dressing half-youkais from another realm are there? "Don't even bother about him," Raiden said, "He's a student here and Father said he will do no harm." What Raiden didn't add was that Ayakashi shall be placed under careful watch. One can never be too sure. He glanced at Akari, then at the white-haired man on the bed. He silently wished that the other two students would leave already so he could talk to his mother. The blonde glanced at the clock on the wall and then leaned his head back and closed his eyes. This was definitely an eventful fist day. Eventful and tiring.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

Akyuto

Beloved Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:39 pm
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Ky Natsume

User Image

Ky looked the girl in her eye and let out a soft smile. He didn't mean to offend her, let alone make her confused. He stood up and looked her in the eyes. Sorry, I meant that we should learn more about each other, you seem to not know a lot about my race. Ky let out a soft laugh as his ears perked up from Mrs.Yamamoto opening up the door. He looked over at her as she told us we can enter the room again. Ky wondered how the white-haired Youkai was feeling now so he walked into the room and leaned on the wall,crossing his arms. How is he, Mrs.Yamamoto? He looks...dead. Ky tilted his head, and questioned if the man was still breathing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:59 am
AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Akyuto

coffin of sweet death

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea turned to look at Akari as she spoke and then at Raiden as he answered. She nodded. "Yes, Ayakashi Konpaku is another student that goes here," She said. She then turned her head at Ky as he spoke. She placed her hand on her cheek, smiling at his words. "Oh dear, I hope not," She replied as she walked over to the bed. She gently placed 2 fingers on his neck, checking his pulse. She turned to look and Ky and nodded. "He's alive all right. Just sleeping. He just needs some rest and he'll be fine," She smiled. She looked at the clock and then back at the students. "Maybe you three should go and let him rest. You can visit him in a few more hours," She said, then softly sighed.

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:50 am
User Image
Akari Kasai

Fire runs through my heart and my soul
I am the one with the destructive flame
My eyes show no mercy to those who cross my path

Only I will understand the pain it causes
My curse is my gift
I will be responsible for its devastation

Akari turned her head at Raiden and Mrs. Yamamoto and nodded. So Ayakashi is a student? The news wasn't surprising. Ayakashi being a student was a possibility that Akari had thought about back at the shrine, but with his maid's outfit, it was hard to tell. Not to mention, what was up with that? He said he was a boy but he was dressed in a woman's outfit? It was utterly strange. She glanced at Ky as he entered the room and then back at the sleeping man. Now that she thought about it, he did look quite dead... But he has lost a lot of blood and his body must be exhausted. She watched the teacher as she checked for his pulse, noticing how she never lost her cheery smile. She nodded again at her suggestion. "Yes ma'am," She said, "Thank you and I will be back to see him again later." She bowed slightly and then turned on her heel, brushing past Ky on her way out. She wasn't sure where she was going to go next, since the campus grounds was still new and unknown to her. She began walking down the hallway, and exiting the main building. She made a mental note to herself to explore the campus later as she exited to the commons area.
*Exits to Commons Area 2*

I am the fire...

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

drops of memories

Akyuto

coffin of sweet death

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:28 pm
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs
coffin of sweet death

Ky Natsume

User Image

Ky's ears shot up in alert when Althea said the name Ayakashi Konpaku. The name made Ky rub his head in confusion as it bounced around in his head. He thought he saw the name somewhere before, but he disregarded it and stood up right. He looked over at the Youkai and let out a soft chuckle. I guess he will be fine. As Ky said that, he watched as Akari walked out of the room, he closed his eyes when she closed the door and shrugged. He was hoping the crimson haired girl would invite him along, but that wasn't the case this time. My, the woman here sure are hard to get, huh? Ky chuckled again and opened up the door, he didn't know when he would return, so he walked into the hallway. With his stomach growling deeply he decided to go to the Dining Hall.

(Exits to Dining Hall)  

Akyuto

Beloved Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:39 pm
coffin of sweet death

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea smiled as she watch the two students exit the infirmary. She turned around and looked at the sleeping man, then at Raiden. She furrowed her eyebrows at him. She walked over to the cabinets and closed them. "Raiden, you should get to class," She said.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:56 pm
Raiden Yamamoto

User Image

Raiden watched the two students exit the room, heaving a sigh as he ran a hand through his hair. Ky Natsume and Akari Kasai. One is half-human, half-lycan, while the other was a flame haze. Akari, despite her small size, was actually a senior, while Ky was a junior. He closed his eyes and one side of his lips curved upwards for brief moment, recalling what Ky had said before he left. His lips returned to the thin line of a frown as he opened his eyes again and crystal blue met crystal blue as he looked at his mother. He looked away, to the man on the bed, and then back at his mother. "Not yet," He replied, "Until you tell me what happened." He looked expectantly at her. She would have to tell him, and if she didn't, he was going to find a way to get the information himself. He could ask Akari or Ky if they knew what happened if his mother didn't tell him, but either way, he was going to find out somehow. "So, tell me, what happened?" He asked again, staring straight ahead as he awaited on his mother's explanation.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

drops of memories

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:00 pm
coffin of sweet death

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea looked at her son and sighed. She walked across the room to the window and placed her hands on the window sill and looked outside. There was no avoiding it. She knew Raiden would get angry but she knew she better tell him the truth now. She turned around to face him and leaned her bottom against the window sill. "Well, Raiden," She began, "To tell you the truth, Akari told me that she saw him bloody and wounded at the shrine and she was able to close his wounds..." She took a pause. "She said that he told her that he is a youkai...." Another pause. "And before he collapsed and we bought him here, he asked me about the Tengoku," She finished. She shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure what happened prior to the shrine meeting... How his condition is like this," she added, glancing at the man.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:17 pm
Raiden Yamamoto

User Image

Raiden slightly leaned forward and swiveled the chair so he could face his mother. He listened to her explanation carefully. His crystal blue eyes widened in surprise at her words; he nearly jumped out of the chair. Her many pauses were made his heart beat faster in anticipation. He wanted to ask her why, why didn't she kill him at first sight, but he patiently waited for his mother to finish her story before he interjected. "Why didn't you kill him if he's a youkai?" He asked right after she was finally finished. After he had said that, he immediately thought about Ayakashi, who was half-youkai, whom he didn't kill. But Ayakashi was a different story, right? He was a student at the Academy. Raiden looked at the man on the bed; right now, he's helpless and most likely unable to put up a fight. The man didn't look like a student at all; he looked like a teacher, rather. But he didn't suspect this man to be a youkai at all. He didn't seem to have any of the youkai features. He looked at his mother. "How can we be so sure that he's a youkai? He doesn't look like one..." He said quietly, almost as if it was to himself. He sighed as he leaned back in the chair, rubbing his temple. "I just don't want another incident like Mei's..." He said, this time quieter than the last, his eyes closed for a moment. Whomever it may be, an innocent citizen, a student, anyone... He doesn't want anyone to die from the hands of Fuzen. That's why since age 9, his age when his little sister was killed, he vowed to himself, as well as the whole city and Academy, that he will be strong enough to protect whoever is in need of it. That's why he's so suspicious of certain people. He doesn't want to let his guard down and he never has since age 9. And a few times he has let his guard down, and in those few times, he has been back stabbed, by people whom he classified as his "friends." He reopened his eyes, now weary and tired. "What are you going to do?" He asked his mother wearily, his face holding the same blank, unamused expression it always had.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

drops of memories

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:35 pm
coffin of sweet death

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea gazed at her son, frowning. When she looked at him, he looked like a child again, which only made the woman sadder. She walked over to him and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "Raiden..." She began, not sure of how to tell him about the park incident and levee incident. "Today, Tobias Kiramaske killed a youkai, only, the youkai was disguising itself as a little boy. Now, I do think that Fuzen Academy is becoming more technologically advanced. Today, your father and I encountered these other 2 youkais as well. They looked human, but they weren't, of course they weren't.. They were exceptionally strong and definitely dangerous. When we arrived at the scene, there was a student there, Hyuo Nonoshe..." She took a breath, remembering the it all, tears prickled in her eyes, "And he was dead. The two youkais had killed him. And they got away with it. They fled the battle and we couldn't catch them." She said all this almost in a rush. After she was finished, she removed her hand from Raiden's shoulder and glanced at the window, then back at her son. "I do not want you to worry. Your father and I will deal with this accordingly. Hyuo will be avenged and it will all be okay," She said, in her soothing motherly voice. "I do not want you to do anything rash. Do not worry about this. Your father and I are going to handle it." She looked at him and smiled reassuringly. "Understand?" She didn't want Raiden to worry about the situation, to take it out all on himself and do something he'll probably regret.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:09 pm
Tracey is Fabulous

Raiku Yamamoto す

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Rai walked into the infirmary as that is where he was told that his sister in-law was based. He looked around and saw not only her but his little nephew as-well. He walked up to them slowly, all 4 blades reacted to the powerful magical energy in the room and glowed slightly. "Um hello Althea, long time no see I guess. Last time I saw you was Raiden's birth," he said as he remembered the day clearly. He saw the kid at the bedside and smiled at him. "You probably wont know who I am since I have been away for a while but I your dad's younger brother Raiku," he said as he held a hand out for the boy to shake. Now Rai was curious to see what the boy grew up to be like.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:02 pm
Raiden Yamamoto

User Image

Raiden glanced at his mother's hand on his shoulder, then at her when she called out his name again. He listened carefully to her as she had more to say. His eyes widened again at her words, and this time, he jumped out of the chair in rage. "What?!" He exclaimed in disbelief, his eyebrows knitted together as he gazed at his mother. This couldn't be. No one has died from a youkai attack since... since Mei... He glanced at his mother's hand still on his shoulder, then back at her. He sighed as he sat back down, noticing the tears threatening to fall from his mother's crystal blue eyes, the same color as his. The boy nodded at her when she was finished. Not do anything rash? What was he to do? Track these youkais down himself? He glanced at the white-haired man lying asleep on the bed. Kill every single youkai he sees? He knows it was impossible. Even if he was a Yamamoto, he wasn't as strong as his father, or mother, or other relatives. No... He's not that strong at all. He knew he had to get stronger for whatever was coming ahead. He couldn't just let a student die like this; die such an unfathomable, horrible death. He looked at his mother, wondering what actions his parents were taking. Youkais turning into humans, and vice versa? No one was safe... And from the looks of it, they are housing a youkai right in their own backyard. He glanced at the sleeping man again. He turned back to his mother and nodded tersely. "I won't. I promise," He quickly said to her, also knowing that his mother would want him to promise it. He then turned his head at the door when he heard the doorknob turn open. He saw a man walk through the door. His eyes followed the man's movement as he listened to what he had to say. He glanced at the man's outstretched hand when he was through talking, then back at his face. Raiden's face returned to its usual unamused scowl. "Uncle Raiku," He said, "Father has told me about you." He extended his arm and shook the man's hand quickly before letting his arm fall back down to his side. His father has told him about Raiku, then again, his father told him everyone on the Yamamoto family tree, which was, unfortunately, quite a lot of people. Though, he didn't care much for any of his aunts or uncles or cousins, since hardly any of them actually lived in Amaterasu. Most of them were stationed elsewhere in the world, doing whatever it was that they do. And frankly, he didn't care what it was, unless it was something that sparked his interest or involved something he cared about. And it didn't, most of the time.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

drops of memories

happywho06

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items