Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Welcome to Class Zero [O//A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image
User Image
                            CRUELTY COLLAPSING INTO CRUELTY WITH THIS LIFE LIFE
                            CRUELTY COLLAPSING INTO CRUELTY WITH THIS LIFE LIFE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Morning, oh how the twins despised the morning, it ruined their sleep so much as both Daisuke and Daichi walked through the gates. No offers yet for jobs or any competitions to show off their talents. That was when something sparked a thought in their mind...Naoki. Did they just forget her and leave her at home? Oh god! That would mean a world of trouble!Just as they were about to turn, they saw a familiar shortie with a small dove on her shoulder who was glaring at the two with folded arms. No need to go fetch her then...right? Well, what the two should be worrying about now was how to escape and fast as little Naoki was already planning their deaths since they'd forgotten her. Dragging her suitcase behind her, Arcemedes, her dove, flew next to her as she stormed past the two. Oh dear, silent treatment. And this was bad in the eyes of the older twins as their little sister meant a lot to them, seriously. As the two ran aftertheir little sister in panic, it seemed they'd already reached the domitory as the three sighed in sync and stood there. Simply glaring at the building. First day away from home. Seriously, these three hardly left home and this was where they would be living now, and with new people as well. This was going to be painful. Terrible...annoying. In Naoki's eyes, even death seemed to be a better option than any than heading into the dorms and finding their rooms since all three knew they were to be seperated. The twins decided to stand outside the dorm for a little longer as Naoki walked inside and slammed the door behind her. Yup...definately in a bad mood with them two for leaving her as Daichi looked to Daisuke with a concerned look, speaking to his twin,
                                                    "Hey, she'll forgive us, right?" He questioned him as Daisuke just shrugged as his nail was scrapping his tooth just to annoy his brother who hated it when he did that.
                                                    "Depends on if she's on." He spoke in a blunt tone as he walked inside him self. Daichi's face went slightly red when he said on, more or less because he didn't like talking about things like that so simply as she messed up his hair and headed into the dorms to find his room as he followed after his brother.

A Song That Rings Eternally (Cinderella Cage)

o.o.c. Shortish but oh well = w =

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tʜᴇ Dʀᴇᴅᴠɪʟ & Tʜᴇ Sʜᴇʀʟᴄᴋ Hʟᴍᴇs & Tʜᴇ Mʀᴛɪʟ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ
User Image

Kise no Shirube

Raio-kun

Mr CtrlAltDelete

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:32 pm
User Image

User Image

The female who's rather tall, with elegant clothing from head to toe, the golden short hair tied in two tails using fancy accessories with rubies and flowers, this definately rich and mannered-looking female was Luize Van Sahoku, the female sat in the back of a fancy black car which stopped in front of Kido High, a rather old man came out from the front seat, the drivers seat, he then opened the door for the female to come out. A disgusted expression on her face, the usual, the only one seen on her. Luize took a step out of the car as she grabbed her suitcase with one hand and her hat with her other, she placed her hat on her hair as she turned to her butler who drove her here "I hope you enjoy your stay Lady Luize, please call whenever there's something you need or any trouble" The old man told the female with a happy and friendly voice I'll be fine Ronove, you may leave now, and do not worry about myself, that old hag will need you a lot more than I will. The female spoke with a harsh tone, the usual too, she nodded her head to the butler who bowed towards the female, got back in the car and departed once more, this 'hag' she talked of was none other than her Aunt. The female turned her body around as she looked over at Kido High, this was the place she was going to now live at? How disgusting, and how unhygienic..having to share a room with someone, just the thought made her quite irritated. The female then left to find her room, finding the dormitory just minutes later as she walked inside, she didn't bother greeting the males that she'd see, no she just passed them as she saw her room number, opened the door and walked inside, letting out a light sigh as she had entered her room and of course straight away closed the door.

It was time for the twins to make their grand appearence, it was none other thatn Seifer and Elouise, the odd couple of twins who came to this school even though they weren't really 'that' talented in their minds, simple farm folks in their minds. As they approached the school, rather slowly they noticed three people already there at the front gate more or less, new students too? They were happy, though more than happy as Elouise seemed to be infatuated straight away by one of the males, what was his name? Daichi, well 'lucky' guy more or less a doomed guy. Seifer stared at his sister, they were going hand in hand towards the dormitory as he let out a little sigh, the male was afraid because his sister would part from him and live in another dorm and even worse! She was going to live with a male! Well the female could see the worry in her brothers' eyes as she smiled at him cheerfully Don't worry oppa~! I'll be a good girl you don't need to worry so much about me~! She told him with a great smile on her face, though that soon vanished as the female tripped over...nothing? and fell flat on her face as the two were going around the dormitory trying to find their dorm, her brother burst out laughing whilst he helped his sister up Alright, just be more careful, I don't want anything to happen to you, you're my precious little sister after all. Those were his words. Well the twins parted, Seifer entered his room as he noticed someone already inside, obviously his roommate, she was rather short, and had blue hair, the male smiled brightly just like his sister as he put down his belongings, closed the door behind him and approached the female G'morning, my name is Seifer, Seifer Chibelle, Nice to meet you~ The male told her with his sweet voice. Elouise on the other hand, was having trouble finding her dorm room, really? Well, she was a forgetful person at times, though was finally able to manage finding her room as she dashed inside, let go of her belongings as they hit the ground and she started looking around the room like a curious kitten.

User Image

[σ]υт [σ]f [¢]нαιиѕ:

[quote“Yume no Shirube“]
[quote“Raio-kun“]
[quote“Mr CtrlAltDelete“]

Kise no Shirube

negroluver222

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:49 pm
Kise no Shirube
Yume no Shirube
User Image

Trensk Mikakka

Trensk sighed as he lowered himself into his wheelchair, turning off his car before grabbing his duffel bag and slinging it over the back of his chair. He shut his car door, letting an impassive, almost bored look come over his face. He really didnt think he'd like this place. Honestly, he thought it was a load of bollocks and he should just go back to Britian. School wasn't good enough there, apparently. Finishing adjusting his wheelchair, he finally wheeled himself over to the gates of the school, scanning the area with a blank, bored look. There wasn't much that caught his eyes. Few boys, few girls, nothing special. He kept rolling until he got inside, heading over to where he assumed his dorm would be. Unlocking the door, he sighed and dropped his bag next to the coutch, quietly rolling around the dorm to take in everything he wanted to know.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:30 pm
Regret

... "Karma might miss. But I won't!" ...
Winco

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Speed Demon - Karma's Ace

What's in it for me?

"I'm sure we can handle this without any useless bloodshed..." There was a group men all wearing the same type of clothes, standing between a boy and a street way. The cars were speeding pass, so it was hard to even hear what they were saying. The boy was holding on to a small brown briefcase. He wasn't scared or even shocked at them. The only thing they wanted was the briefcase, he was going to go with the 'Fake Briefcase' trick. But the person had asked for it with the files inside. "Sorry, I can't do that." Regret still didn't understand how he got himself in these situations. Is it because he was running a recovery service while trying to have a childhood? The first man had said something. But it was drowned out by the cars again. After he said it, they started to spread out in the alleyway. There were only five of them. But there was only one of him. They started to close in quickly on him. As they moved so did he.

Regret was ran straight towards the street. The first man that he meet had tried to grab him. But he quickly jumped to the side. There another man had closed in, and was about to slice him with a knife. They had knifes?! That meant that he should have a weapon, too! He wished that he had brought something with him instead of a coin. As if some double headed coin would be anything but luck for him. Maybe luck would have been enough? He truly shouldn't be alive. But right now, he was dodging knifes like he was air. Somehow after the quick dance. He got out with just a few cuts on his shirt and two cuts on his arm. Behind the boy, there was a clash of arms,heads, and even some knifes. 'That's what they get for playing with such dangerous little toys!' The boy quickly left and head down the street.

He had to do this one last job. It was just to sweet to pass up! A woman had paid him 9000 yen (90$) up front and was going to pay him 11000(110$) when he got there. That was 20000 in his pocket! So many zeros made he dizzy thinking about it. Regret took another turn and saw the coffee shop, with an old woman sitting down drinking tea. He was running towards him. The lady had spotted him and the briefcase and smiled. There was an envelope with some money on the table she was at. He quickly jumped over the black railing and placed the briefcase on the table. The woman took it then looked inside. Nodding she asked, 'Did anyone open it?' "Only me. I had to make sure that you weren't giving me a bomb." "I gave you the code for a reason. You have no couldn't do anything with these secrets." She handed over the money and Regret quickly placed it inside of his bag. The lady offered to buy him tea. But the boy quickly denied it. There was no reason that he needed to be there. The tea might have calmed him down a little. But he needed to be sharp, right now. One of the most dangerous times would be after he finished his job.

Easy to steal, Hard to choose

How fast are you?

Speed limits are like...'Guidelines'

Speed it up

OoC:
Where:Racing down the sidewalk (Town-center going towards the school)
With:
Who knows?
Thoughts:
"Stay focus, Stay fast.''

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

negroluver222

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:53 pm
]
Kise no Shirube
Yume no Shirube
User Image

Trensk Mikakka

Trensk grunted as he picked up his bag and moved it to his room, dropping it on his bed. He unzipped it and took out his monster of a laptop, setting it up on his desk, testing it out to see if if survived the trip or not. Of course, it did, so he shut if off and moved away, deciding to roam around the school. He grabbed his room key and wheeled out the door, locking it behind him before setting off down the hall, letting his mind wander a bit each and every turn he made.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image

User Image

After Luize had placed her bags inside her dorm room she decided to talk a little walk around, she opened the door and departed after closing it behind her, taking off to explore the place a little, she opened her umbrella, no matter if inside or out she'd always open it and after a while she saw what in her eyes seemed...odd, she saw a male, in a wheelchair, it really did catch her eye after all...someone in a wheelchair? In a school like this? It made her wonder quite a bit, she approached the male as she adjusted her hat a little and started rotating the handle of her umbrella making it move in circular motions What's this? Shouldn't you be needing some assistence with this? The female questioned him, the same disgusted face, the same disgusted voice, she was just like that, not caring if she'd hurt others with her voice, expression or harsh words after all, emotions are what show weakness and she as a lady should not show any of this to keep herself from any threat.

User Image

[σ]υт [σ]f [¢]нαιиѕ:

[quote“Yume no Shirube“]
[quote“Raio-kun“]

Kise no Shirube

negroluver222

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:37 pm
Kise no Shirube
Yume no Shirube
User Image

Trensk Mikakka

Trensk heard a rather...interesting female voice speak to him, so he turned his chair to face her, taking in the sight of a rather Victorian-era looking girl in front of him. He smiled a bit, letting an amused face come across his face. He spoke in a smooth voice, his British accent very noticeable even to the most thick-skinned of people. "Well, I suppose that's a matter of semantics right there. I am rather capable of taking care of myself, very well at that. But I do require medical assistance to regenerate my musculatory system in my legs. So, miss, I'd rather ask what the hell you mean by that?" he leaned back in his seat after he finished talking, crossing his arms with the slightest of smiles on his face.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Luize's expression stayed exactly the same as the male had spoken, was he trying to make it out like she had said something inappropriate? Well she found nothing wrong with what she had said to him Well, all I was questioning is if you'd need any help, there is no reason to get rude, it was simply a question and no more. I wasn't trying to 'attack' you in the slightest way. The female told him, her words always seemed so harsh towards others because of the way she'd speak, the male seemed to know where his manners should lie then talking to a female of her kind, however he did use some words she believed were better not used when talking to someone like her, and how rude she thought he was after his answer of the simple question she had stated.

User Image

[σ]υт [σ]f [¢]нαιиѕ: Yume said she won't be able to post for a while since she's sorting things in our guild > 3<

[quote“Yume no Shirube“]
[quote“Raio-kun“]

Kise no Shirube

negroluver222

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:07 pm
Kise no Shirube
Yume no Shirube
User Image

Trensk Mikakka

Trensk laughed, shaking his head ever so slightly. "I think you misunderstand me, miss. I am asking what kind of help you are talking about. I am perfectly capable on my own, i have been for about 3 years now. It is a simple thing to ask what kind of assistance is being offered before declining it, politely." he said, in a sickly sweet voice that seemed to come out of left field, so to speak. He looked directly back into her eyes, studying them for any sign of any kind of emotion to play off of besides disgust.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Luize just continued to stare at the male, what was so..laughable? So funny? She didn't understand him nor did she want to understand...anyone really, she stopped spinning the handle of her umbrella as it stopped rotating and was just flat, normal, standing still and open In anything really, after all people have others assisting them in various things She told him, to be honest she didn't really know what knid of 'help' people like 'him' would get or need since it was well, the first person she met with these kind of...'issues' would be a nice way of putting it, his voice somewhat irritated her, it reminded her of her aunt who played all nice and friendly but she knew the truth behind that face of course her own face showed nothing but disgust.

User Image

[σ]υт [σ]f [¢]нαιиѕ:

[quote“Yume no Shirube“]
[quote“Raio-kun“]

Kise no Shirube

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:55 pm
Regret

... "Karma might miss. But I won't!" ...
Winco

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Speed Demon - Karma's Ace

What's in it for me?

Another job, well done! Regret didn't want to worry about the 'clean up' for now. He was supposed to go and make sure the client wasn't in trouble or anything like that. It wasn't really part of the job. But he liked to make sure that people had some sort of protection. The lady had a taser and a gun. So it wasn't really a mater. He had to hurry up to the school anyway. They were supposed to get their dorms. They sent the keys already, or at least they sent his in the mail. Regret had already reached the school gate. His legs might have been a little 'sore' later. But right now, they were good. If he was going to race someone. Then they might need the handicap.

Regret looked at the gate. It was open, and some people were already headed to the school. Was he to late? No, he would still be good. The gate was still open. Regret looked at the crowd that was there. Should he chase though the crowd? Or should he just try to 'blend in' either way. He might be picked out. His legs were already going to be messed up tomorrow, so why not get there in a rush? Looking around the courtyard, Regret sped around the people. Crashing into no one, but bumping into some. As he got to the front.

The place was HUGE. He would have never been able to stay inside of a building longer then half an hour without being chased out. But he was supposed to live here? That was going to be difficult. How could they expect him to adjust to such a place. They didn't really know he went into places that were that big. They expected him to be the best runner around. Not the best thief ever. The front door was already opened some kid had went in before him. Taking out his key, Regret read the number again. 107. That would be close? Close enough for him at least.

Regret found his hallway. At least he thinks so. There wasn't anyone inside of the room. So he didn't have anything to worry about. No one here would know he was there. His 'Thief instinct had sometimes come over him a little to much. Like right now, he had looked at his doorknob, making sure no one had tried to pick look it. The lock hadn't been tempered with. There were no marks that he could see. Not in the last few hours at least. Regret unlocked and opened the door. He quickly closed it and locked it. He did not feel like moving around right now. People tend to take a lot of cation when they have money on them. The chance of being having it missing or dropping it would have meant, starving until his next job. Food at this place might not be promised. Never hurts to have a spare ace just in case. Regret walked around the room, until he found a bed. There were a few of the basic living things. At least those were provided. Still he didn't want to risk anything to big. He placed his bag inside of a drawer and jumped on the bed. A small nap might help his nerves.

Easy to steal, Hard to choose

How fast are you?

Speed limits are like...'Guidelines'

Speed it up

OoC:
Where:Dorm 107
With:
Who knows?
Thoughts:
"Sweet dreams?''

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:03 pm
]
Kise no Shirube
Yume no Shirube
User Image

Trensk Mikakka
Trensk sighed, shaking his head slightly. He blinked, looked her straight in the eye and said, "Miss, honestly it's easy to tell you've never seen a person with a disability before. Blindingly so. Honestly, no, I don't née assistance. The way things are today I can easily take care of myself, which I've been doing for a while now. It was thoughtful of you to ask, very kind in fact, seeing you are someone of a...higher stature than me, and I thank you for that. But no, I don't need any physical assistance...for now. Maybe someone to talk to, but it must bore you to speak to a man like me, so I wouldn't expect that." he smiled bitterly, adverting his eyes a bit as some dark feelings passed through him. Then he got ahold of himself, looking back up at her.

negroluver222

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces