Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
ℱℛℴɳʈʆɩɲƸ: Legend Of Kohaku(Open, We need two ot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please...... Join.... Maybe.....?
Yes...?
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Maybe....?
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
No.....?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:41 pm
FaeryFlavored

Ethos the great

marauder25

Raio-kun

[quote="Phaea']

I Say why don't we start.....?
Phaea will be posting later... And A role for the bad guy will come on.... For know I say... Let the Story begin...

For the first setting I'd like it to be at a camp in a forest somewhere... If it's not too much trouble.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:52 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
Ethos the great

Helloo~! Thank you for putting your profile up... but their are a few things i really need you to dooo If you' be so kind!!!! :3
I need you to put either a yum_puddi Or yum_coldone , yum_icecreampie , and yum_pizza please!!! Also your profile has to match the one i have... Otherwise known you are accepted!!

I was wondering.. What else do I need to match? I'm a bit confused sorry question ?

marauder25

Ahhh Hahahah~! Thank you for playing a bad guy~!! ^.~ But i will accept you but I need you to either put a puddi: Or yum_coldone , yum_icecreampie , and yum_pizza please!!! And to finish your profile!!! Please and thank you~~~!!!!!

Ethos the great

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:07 pm
Ethos the great

Basically you just need to use this to post... Use this layout...

[align=left][size=18][color=1]F[/color][/size][size=9][color=2]irst name[/color]_________________[/size]

[size=18][color=2]L[/color][/size][size=9][color=1]ast name [/color][/size]______________[/align]

[imgleft]Put direct link here please.[/imgleft]
[align=left][size=7][color=3]Quote[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][color=4][size=24]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/size][/color][/align]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[align=center][color=1]Name: [b][/b]

Hair Color: [b][/b]

Eye Color: [b][/b]

Hieght: [b][/b]

Character: [b][/b][/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=2]Personality: [b][/b]

Biography: [b][/b]

Dislikes: [b][/b][/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=3]What kind of bending?: [b][/b]

Bending ability and where did you come from: [b][/b]

Extra: [b][/b]

Crush: [b][/b]

Theme song: [b][/b]

Username: [b][/b][/color][/align]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[align=center][color=4][size=24]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image

«◉✖♋✖◉»
ᎦƘƴ ℵɚɨɳʋ
«◉✖♋✖◉»

★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯
Now floating up and down
I spin, colliding into sound
Like whales beneath me diving down
I'm sinking to the bottom of my
Everything that freaks me out
The lighthouse beam has just run out
I'm cold as cold as cold can be
Be......

ky looked around the camp yawning with every person she spotted.
'Well.... Today's going to be fun....' She stood up and stretched scratching her neck a bit. She turned towards Kohaku and nealled down. Trying to wake him up[ was the easiest. She gave him a tug and watched him stir awake.
''If you want to learn water bending knows the time to get up...'' She walked over to all of them waking each one. She smiled collecting little twigs and such. She set them in there campfire spot. afraid to come near it when Kohaku light's it, she looked at him.
''I'm going to go get some fresh water.'' She picked up five canteen's and walked into the forest. Once at the river, it seemed you could see everything. She motioned her hands in a circling way. The water crept out of the river and into the air. She swerved her hand in a rectangle and the water flew threw the air into a canteen. She smiled and repeated the process.

I hear... a voice say "Don't be so blind"...
it's telling me all these things...
that you would probably hide...
am I... your one and only desire...
am I the reason you breathe...
or am I the reason you cry.
.always...
I just can't live without you...

User Image

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ethos the great

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:02 pm
[1/size][1/color]
[1/align]Kohaku Avatar

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[2/color]Kohaku awaken and as Xainu got water. He saw the twigs and threw punch instantly lighting them on fire. "It's to early to be up" Kohaku wiped his eyes. "Can't we rest a little longer, I have all day to learn"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:38 pm
User Image
"Don't be afraid of the dark
Kenchi

Asui

,be afraid of what comes out"

Noise? Why? Kenchi was a lightsleeper. He didn't want to put up with this going around. It might just be Jianyu. Something like an the ground around him putting him in a tomb. But he couldn't reach him. Kenchi took the time to be in partly watch and sleep in a tree. Far away from all the elements. Expect wind that is. That one was always hard to get away from. The only way to avoid it? Don't breath and that was pretty hard for him to do. So he gave up on it. More noise had made him even a little bit more awake. What was with this morning? There wasn't even any sun?! Hearing the flame striking the twigs instantly made Kenchi wide awake. He couldn't fake it anymore. Then he moved to the side of tree then fell out. Landing on his hands and feet. As he tried to he took a look around. Xainu was missing. "Why are we making noise?!"

A blind man can
See what this
Outcome will be.

Where:Forest
With:The group
Thinking:'I hate mornings...
Mood: Tired
OCC:

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:24 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

All done Boss ^~^ !!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image

JianyuKouga

Just because you say I couldn't, I will...

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

Jianyu lurched forward, searching for the person responsible for waking him and realized that it was just Sky. Too bad it wasn't Kenchi. Then he would have a reason for suffocating him under a landslide. Oh who was he kidding, he didn't need a reason. "Why are you screaming like a Bearded Cat?!" he yelled back. He had a reputation for sounding grumpy constantly and mornings were no better. It wasn't even morning. The fire was lit and everyone was stirring awake.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

With ✰: Surrounded by morons
Where ✰: Hell if I know..
Thoughts ✰: 'Why am I even here?'
{{OOC ✰: Put me in your post, I'll include you in mine bro}}

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

macbethsmixtape

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:05 pm
(Geez this is taking me forever =A=. I'm in the middle of something at the moment but expect the profile to be finished tonight. This is what I have so far: )

Uryu_________________

Asaga______________

User ImageLet's face it. I'm going to be the last one standing after this.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Uryu Asaga

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Red

Height: 6'0"

Character: Fire Bender

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Uryu is the type of person that gets along great with people. As long as they agree with him. If not, he doesn't like you. That generally happens all the time since people always disagree with Uryu. Mainly a jokester, Uryu can somewhat be lazy during situations that appear unappealing to him. Despite his ancestors being strong and more controlling Uryu is more laidback. What he does share in common with many people from the Fire Nation are sudden emotional outbursts that could become deadly during his bending. When this happens he blacks out and cannot control his actions, but this happens only when he gets extremely angry (think of him as a flaming hulk). Other times he blacks out because he drank too much but that's beside the point. He likes to reply to questions with sarcastic answers since he feels being too serious just brings down the mood. He hates to admit he is wrong in something and will refuse to apologize with claims that he is right.

Biography: Uryu is the son of one of the top leading admirals within the Fire Nation. Because of his status he and his younger sister were raised with stricter rules and put through difficult training in order to perfect their bending. They rarely saw their father since he left for Fire Nation City to stay there months at a time, therefore allowing them to have a close bond with their mother, Kiara. Despite all of their consistent training, only Uryu showed talent as a Fire Bender with the possibility of generating lightning; as for his sister, she could barely summon a small flame.

It was around his mid-teenage years that everything changed for him. Their father betrayed the Fire Nation and because of that, Uryu and the rest of his family were branded as traitors. A raid was performed on their residence and at that point Uryu lost consciousness. By the time he woke up he was far up on a hill with a good view of his home being burned to the ground. He had no choice but to escape the Fire Nation and for five years has been wandering around the countryside. During his years of traveling he did join a small group of raiders but left after a fight with the leader. After he turned nineteen though his life took a turn once he met Kohaku and a few others....

Likes: Peace, Alcohol, Brawls, Sleeping, Music, Warmth, Jokes, Pranks

Dislikes: Morons, Cold weather, Weaknesses, Losing a fight, Blacking out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Kind of Bending?: Fire and Lightning Generation

Bending Ability and Where You Come From: Uryu was born and raised within Fire Fountain City.
Fire Bending: This is technically pyrokinesis, allowing Uryu to control fire with his mind. This power is the only one that can spontaneously generate unlike the other three elements, water, earth, and air. Fire bending is mainly an offensive power; there are rarely any defense moves used with it.
Lightning Generation: A very powerful and dangerous technique that is pulled from fire bending. It requires a lot of peace of mind and body preparation in order to use it, otherwise it is very dangerous for Uryu to use.

Extra: ~Uryu claims that he got his scar - the one across his nose - from a major battle. In reality he has no clue how it got there since he blacked out for an entire day.
~Uryu also has two tattoos: An intricate black design covering his right shoulder, chest, and arm, and a flower on his left shoulder. Once again he doesn't remember how he got those either.
~Yes he has a habit of getting drunk and extremely friendly. Keep him away from alcohol or beware....
~Sometime after fleeing the Fire Nation, a small bird started to follow him around. And it's still keeping up with him so Uryu likes to call him Kujo.

Crush: One does not ask about the feelings of others.

Theme song: Let's Kill Tonight ~ Panic! at the Disco

Username: Phaea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:55 am
User Image
User Image

«◉✖♋✖◉»
ᎦƘƴ ℵɚɨɳʋ
«◉✖♋✖◉»

Now floating up and down
Be......

ky tupped back looking around. Kenchi seemed to have shot away from his bed. Jianyu seemed pissed, Kohaku was wide awake and Uryu wasn't there at all.
''Sorry....'' She muttered giving each of them a canteen.
''I only ment to wake Kohaku.....'' she walked to her stuff, pulling what ever bread they had left.
''Anyone hungry.....?'' She split it into five peices.
'I wonder what's going on exactly...?' She made eye contact with Jianyu.
''Your were gonna rock slide me huh?'' she snickered a bit lightly tossing bread to him.

.always...

User Image

Ethos the great

Raio-kun

FaeryFlavored

Phaea

Start posting accepted!!
marauder25

Start posting accepted!

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image
"Don't be afraid of the dark
Kenchi

Asui

,be afraid of what comes out"

Looking up, Kenchi moved some of the dirt off of his shirt. Some of it would come off, while others would join the grouping of dirt stains that he had on his shirt. "Why are you moving like a leaf mouse?! " Kenchi started to look around. His stomach was starting to grumble a little. Not only was he tired, but also hungry. That's what happens, whenever he skipped dinner, he gets really hungry in the morning. Kenchi placed his hands on the back of his head. Stretching a little, then looking back at the others. "I'll get some grub."

A blind man can
See what this
Outcome will be.

Where:Forest
With:The group
Thinking:'I hate mornings...
Mood: Tired
OCC:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image
User Image

«◉✖♋✖◉»
ᎦƘƴ ℵɚɨɳʋ
«◉✖♋✖◉»

Now floating up and down
Be......

ky looked at Kenchi.
''Wouldn't it be easier if i did that...? After all... i can go into a small town and trade in some one my hair pieces for some food...?'' She asked questioning him a bit. She didn't mind trading in her frozen flower pins, or even her ruby earrings. She passed the food out evenly, leaving none for herself. She grabbed her canteen and took a sip, sealing the lid right after. She took a deep breath, and let it out slowly looking up at the tree's above her.
''Today is quite beautiful don't you think....?'' She looked at the boys and smiled a bit. Jianyu still looked a bit irritated, Kenchi looked thoughtful and Kohaku... well He was just Kohaku. She looked at Uryu's blanket.
''Jianyu... did you hear Uryu leave last night...? Or see him...? Your the closest to him... So i thought maybe....'' She trailed off fixing her hood. That thing barely ever... And I mean EVER came off. it helped hide the mark which stretched over her shoulders, upper back and the back of her neck. Her hair, she honestly didn't like. She had heard stories on how her hair was snow white, but changed when La blessed her spirit.
'I should connect with La soon..... he might help me teach Kohaku how to bend.....better.' She thought looking still at Jianyu.

.always...

User Image

Ethos the great

Raio-kun

FaeryFlavored

Phaea

Start posting accepted!!
marauder25

Start posting accepted!

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ethos the great

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:48 pm
Quote:
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

[1/align][1/b][1/color]Kohaku Avatar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[1/align][2/color]Kohaku took a bite of his bread as he sat down relaxing and then looked at Xainu. "Thanks Xainu and if your going to the town, let me come".

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image

If I retreat
Words, wars, and symphonies

Somewhere in the middle of his meal Uryu could have sworn he heard one of his companion's, Sky, calling out his name. Nah, it couldn't be her. He himself was in the middle of a bazaar, sitting at a table with a large plate of food. There was nothing to do but eat it. His mother taught him to never turn away such an offer. As he munched away, he stayed alert in case he heard his name again. Nothing. Must have been his imagination then. He chewed away noisily and brushed the entire thing aside. Uryu was quite content with where he was. Food wine, now all that was needed was a dancer. Or two. Maybe four, that way someone can pour him wine while the other girl fanned him. Speaking of which, a young woman was sauntering over towards him right now. Uryu straightened up and grinned at her, prepared to say something until he heard some sort of shouting in the background, coming closer to him.

You won't find me perching here again

Lazily Uryu opened one eye, the shouts suddenly becoming clearer then just dying off as soon as they came. Must have been Jianyu or Kenchi from the sounds of it. Wait. Where was he...? He rolled off of his stomach to sit up, the effects of sleep still keeping a grip on him. He didn't remember falling asleep here in the middle of the bushes. Where the hell was everybody? He stumbled out of the bushes right on the edge of their camp, rubbing the back of his neck and yawning. "Why's everybody yelling?" He asked sluggishly, raising an eyebrow at the others. Somehow he got the feeling that everybody here did not wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed.

May your feet serve you well
And the rest be sent to hell

User Image

Madame Morocco

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items