Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The End Is Nigh ((All Spots Taken !)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image

Ivy walked out of her cabin, smirking and looking around. She nodded in approval, glad she was finally out of that little cell.

User Image

Dylan looked around, wide-eyed and innocent. He looked confused and scared. "W-Whats happening?" He called out, his voice trembling.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Δsra Ҟarimi

Who I'm with: Ivy and Dylan
Where I am: Holding Cells - Second Floor
O.O.C.:

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Asra was taking a nap at a corner of the room. The bed was uncomfortable and the floor was cold, the right temperature for Asra. Her door had marks of the girl's blood and was bent from her punches. It wasn't bent enough to make it unable to open up, tough, so it went smoothly when the Contamination Breech had been put in effect. Slowly opening her eyes, Asra got up walking to the hallway. She looked right, then left. Then, back at the direction Ivy and Dylan were. Asra leaned on the wall, and as she was fully opening her eyes, the wall was miking noises that you could easily understand that it would break in two at any time.

"Good morning..." She said, her eyes were fully open and shining a bright red.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Quote:

25 Ivy Vega 52

Gwynme Theos

Divine Phantom

11,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bidding War 100

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image

Ivy nodded, wordlessly. She didn't like talking unless it was absolutely necessary. she had been cold and distant since her change and her attitude affected her powers.

User Image

Dylan looked Asra and gulped. He was terrified of all the others. "H-Hello Asra..." His voice quivered slightly

Shadow_Cookiez019

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:24 pm
Ethos hung upside down and Chained as his Cell had swung open. "Well isn't that great" He said in a sarcastic tone. "Can someone get me down from here"
He said as he swung left to right struggling to get out of chains.  

Ethos the great

Gwynme Theos

Divine Phantom

11,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:30 pm
User Image

Δsra Ҟarimi

Who I'm with: Ivy and Dylan and Ethos
O.O.C.:

Asra looked at Ivy for a second and moved her sight to Dylan. She gave him a playful smile, like if everything would be okay if he didn't confront her. "Hello, Dylan, it's nice to finally see you outside of the holding cell." She said to him. That was when she heard a voice in the corridor, she went to the cell it came from and looked at the man hanging. "I can get you down." Asra managed to get the metal semicircle that was holding many other chains by climbing the bed. She closed her hand and it broke in tiny bits. "Done!" She said, smiling smoothly again.

Quote:

Ethos the great

25 Ivy Vega 52

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:38 pm
Shadow_Cookiez019
User Image

Δsra Ҟarimi

O.O.C.:

Asra looked at Ivy for a second and moved her sight to Dylan. She gave him a playful smile, like if everything would be okay if he didn't confront her. "Hello, Dylan, it's nice to finally see you outside of the holding cell." She said to him. That was when she heard a voice in the corridor, she went to the cell it came from and looked at the man hanging. "I can get you down." Asra managed to get the metal semicircle that was holding many other chains by climbing the bed. She closed her hand and it broke in tiny bits. "Done!" She said, smiling smoothly again.

Quote:

Ethos the great

25 Ivy Vega 52

Ethos swiftly fell to the bed landing on his feet. "Thanks, I owe you one" Smiles at Asra. "By the way what's your name?" He said as he quickly poked his head out of cell looking for anyone around  

Ethos the great

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:00 pm
There was a groan and shriek of metal chains breaking. A few seconds later, Zarin came walking out of his cell, spinning a chain in his hand. "Seems like there was a breach. One of the scientists was probably infected and quickly killed." He walked over to the rest of them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:04 pm
User Image

Δsra Ҟarimi

O.O.C.:

"Hmm... You can call me Asra Karimi or simply Asra. Nice to meet you." Asra said, jumping down the bed. "What about you? What's your name?" Asra asked as she went outside the door, in front of the room. She lifted her foot and took her shoes off one by one, threw then at a random spot in the corridor. She could fell the cold of the flooring. Ina matter of seconds her leg went up and down, hitting the floor with strength enough to break it and make a big hole. "Tee hee~~... Easier then trying to find a staircase, don't you agree?" She giggled lightly as she jumped down to the first floor.

Quote:

Ethos the great

25 Ivy Vega 52

Gwynme Theos

Divine Phantom

11,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bidding War 100

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image

Ivy rolled her eyes "Or we could find a staircase instead of telling the guards exactly where we are. I know this place like thew back of my hand. Come on and follow me if you feel like escaping..."

User Image

Dylan quietly followed Ivy, looking down shyly.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:15 pm
Shadow_Cookiez019
User Image

Δsra Ҟarimi

O.O.C.:

"Hmm... You can call me Asra Karimi or simply Asra. Nice to meet you." Asra said, jumping down the bed. "What about you? What's your name?" Asra asked as she went outside the door, in front of the room. She lifted her foot and took her shoes off one by one, threw then at a random spot in the corridor. She could fell the cold of the flooring. Ina matter of seconds her leg went up and down, hitting the floor with strength enough to break it and make a big hole. "Tee hee~~... Easier then trying to find a staircase, don't you agree?" She giggled lightly as she jumped down to the first floor.

Quote:

Ethos the great

25 Ivy Vega 52

Zarin followed after them and looked back at Area and Ethos. "Come on you two. You'll be left behind at this rate!" Then, something hit Zarin's nostrils, the smell of copper. "Smells like a blood bath up ahead."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gwynme Theos

Divine Phantom

11,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image

Δsra Ҟarimi

O.O.C.:

"If we are free, it's because there has been an Contamination breach, and if that really happened, they are at the most, turning into Omens or being eaten by such." Asra said looking at the first floor cells. "By the looks of it, it has been active since morning as well, not that I can tell the daytime anyway. But, it's just logical, right, Mister Zarin?" Asra looked at a man, not really much older than her, but it was an adult already, she had to pay her respects. "Did you catch the carnage scent up ahead as well?" She said to Zarin with suggestive eyes.

Quote:

Ethos the great

25 Ivy Vega 52

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:10 pm
bigbubz1
Shadow_Cookiez019
User Image

Δsra Ҟarimi

O.O.C.:

Quote:

Ethos the great

25 Ivy Vega 52

Zarin followed after them and looked back at Area and Ethos. "Come on you two. You'll be left behind at this rate!" Then, something hit Zarin's nostrils, the smell of copper. "Smells like a blood bath up ahead."

"Alright, alright. As he noticed the sudden change in the group size. "O by the way Asra, my name is Ethos" He followed Zarin, but at the same time was on the look out for any weapons he could grab.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ethos the great

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image

☣✖♒✖☢
ϒևƙɚɼɩ ♊ ℛミ ɳℳᎧ
☣✖♒✖☢

★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯
They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

Yukari could hear the doors open on her cell. The black piece of iron with cloth on it kept her from seeing.
''H...Hello....?'' She stood up and walked with the wall leading out to hallway. She couldn't really hear anyone. She walked until she stepped on something that cracked. She bent down and felt the keys.
''Hmmm...." She searched for the right key and unlocked her blind fold. When she looked around, everything was bright. She blinked and searched. Seeing no one around her.
''Hello...? If your here come to me... or at least tell me where you are...." She called walking down the quiet dead white halls.

Oh this is the end of everything that I've known
No way of knowing if I'll ever be home
I don't ever wanna be alone, alone
Oh, and if I try to make it out of this town
No way of knowing if I'll ever be found
I don't ever wanna be alone.
Alone.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:49 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
User Image

☣✖♒✖☢
ϒևƙɚɼɩ ♊ ℛミ ɳℳᎧ
☣✖♒✖☢

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

Yukari could hear the doors open on her cell. The black piece of iron with cloth on it kept her from seeing.
''H...Hello....?'' She stood up and walked with the wall leading out to hallway. She couldn't really hear anyone. She walked until she stepped on something that cracked. She bent down and felt the keys.
''Hmmm...." She searched for the right key and unlocked her blind fold. When she looked around, everything was bright. She blinked and searched. Seeing no one around her.
''Hello...? If your here come to me... or at least tell me where you are...." She called walking down the quiet dead white halls.

Oh this is the end of everything that I've known
No way of knowing if I'll ever be home
I don't ever wanna be alone, alone
Oh, and if I try to make it out of this town
No way of knowing if I'll ever be found
I don't ever wanna be alone.
Alone.

Before Ethos could jump down to the 1st floor he heard a call. With that he walked to the location, not paying any mind to the white walls. After a few minutes of walking he came upon a girl. "Are you the person I heard screaming."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ethos the great

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces