Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:55 pm
User Image

cαη yøu нεαя мy Ρuιsε
_____Ρυмq
_______ Ρυмq
_________ Ρυмqiηg Τø τнε Ьεατ ø╒ τнis Ρøisøη?
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
█████████████████████████████████

__████ ____████████__▌▌

xxxxxxxxxxxx cΗiακi u

User Image

"Shh.." he hummed out, rubbing his foot against the beast laying at his feet. The Collie shifting uneasily from no doubt noises that she could hear that Chiaki himself was unaware of. None the less the canine eased up. Laying her head down on the top of his feet as the male picked along in his work. Patching up a shirt..

For a boy who had never worked a needle before in his life he found that he wasn't doing that bad of a job. The piece of thick material he had found amongst the inhabitants belongings it was near close to color, dark grey to his light grey long sleeve sweater. Chiaki had gotten it torn a few weeks back and had been meaning to patch it up for the colder months but a good un ruined cluster of clothes were hard to come by. More or less in the sense of one having enough time to actually search through things that weren't exactly necessities...which for the brown haired male wasn't clothes. No, he had to many other things to think about besides layering himself up. Such as his lasting companion, Deer. Worrying over whether or not she was healthy enough. The how many bits of supplies that he had left such as cans of food or whether or not his can opener was still in working fashion. And the others in his group. The little rag tag band of survivors that he had somehow managed to band together with over these past few..month perhaps? Keeping time wasn't much of a need now a days. To much to look after..to much..

Rubbing at his forehead with his black arm band to wipe off the perspiration collecting he ducked his head to draw closer to the kitchen table, squinting his eyes as he tipped the needle back into the clothe. Usually when something wore out one could go to the store and just get another one..those days were however gone. What was here though was their moment of peace. Luckily they had come across a relatively fortified neighborhood. A circular set up that had fences barricaded and cars piled. While it wasn't completely empty of threat it was safe for now. Yet if one strained their ears hard enough the distance moaning of the hungry could still be heard tapping for a way in. "We should get moving or something soon right?" he asked aloud, though no one was really around to answer just yet.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

O.O.C: Odd first post yes.
And I want to let you guys know ahead of time, I don't have wifi at my house so i'll only be able to post when I can pack up my laptop and go sit at someplace that does @-@ hopefully I can do that at least every other day or so..

Layla Listressa

08Cannible_Waffles80

Mr CtrlAltDelete

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:07 pm
User Image

--Ican see your °star °
you left it burning for me like a beacon• • •
____ yet, the harder i try to reach you ° ° °the heavier this shadow gets
__________and i'm chocking to death

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▀▀▀______▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

e n d I n r a e

User Image

It was to quite..

Even for their location it was still, quite. Wendin scowled, tapping the almost rare pen back and forth against his knee why eyeballing the point of interest. The clawing monsters just across the way. Bumping and stumbling into the lined cars in an almost annoyingly stubborn manner. From here up in the second story window he was able to watch them, count how many had collected so far which was a worrying ten or so. "Persistent creeps.." he mumbled out, erasing the previous count of ten to eleven as one crawled out from a space between the to charred homes about a block away. Biting at his cheek the brown haired male lowered his pair of binoculars and ruffled his hair, soft from a lucky shower in a house that still had running water.
It was a rare grace of luck that they had landed this temporary spot. One that had offered them a bit of rest and Wendin a chance to continue his odd habits. Yes, strange because he spent his time watching the very things that had destroyed their very lives. Perhaps he was hoping to notice something different about them..a change in behavior. OR maybe he was hoping to make the monsters spontaneously combust from his glares. Neither of them had proved successful so far but he could try right? Yes he could try..

Besides it would be good for later record if this thing ever ended. He meant if this apocalyptic world was ever able to be saved from the dark. Pulled back up into the light and rebuilt. At the rate they were going he didn't think it was really a possibility but it was ok to believe he guessed. Considering that all communication had pretty much been abandoned to the public at least. Wendin was pretty sure that the surviving police force were still In touch along with Alpha teams of some sort. He had spent a few times pondering over whether or not he should just pester Trensk about it. See if he still had a way to keep touch or knew of any rumor safe zones. But ever since finding the guy in an ally way he had decided to keep his distance. Heck he kept his distance form everyone in their group. Not to trusting of them yet to open up but willing to at least put forth an effort to help them all survive. So far his favorite in the group was the blunt smart-alecky female. She was smart, had a sense of logic in this otherwise messed up place. But her "shut up" attitude was amusing to tease. Wendin turned away from the dirty window pane to peer out into the hallway of the house through the open door way, where was she anyways?

Tweeterbri

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:48 pm
User Image XXXXXXXUser Image

Well I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind
I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time
But I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

User Image

What time was it anyways? Kiori was tired, she was dirty and she hated everything as of right now. When she says everything, she does mean everything. Seb twitched beside her, which startled her a bit, "You alright?" she questioned, bending lower to go face to face with the mechanical thing. Lil Seb looked up at her, and nodded his metal head before reaching for her hand. She graced him with a tiny smile before it was gone again. The bunny reached up to her waist, like a child. He acted much like one actually. He loved staying close, and he did enjoy games. Kiori enjoyed it. It showed some youth in the world that was all death and decay now. Seb twitched and sparks flew from his shoulder. Kiori jumped and frowned, "You are not alright, you t**t." she hissed out, bending down to examine the ruined hardware, "Damn. You broke some wires. You have to be careful Seb," she sighed when the bunny only shrugged in response.

She looked around before deeming it safe enough to work on him. It wasn't anything bad thankfully. She took the mechanical arm off and looked into the little hole. She hummed in thought and reached into her bag, pulling out equipment for him. Then she got to work, sparks flying every now and again, hitting her in the face and making her hiss. Seb looked apologetic, she just shrugged to him. "There, fixed." but something seemed weird. Seb kept trying to tug away from her. His grip on his sword was hard and Kiori frowned. Suddenly she heard low growling, hissing and what she assumed was words? Her body froze and Seb suddenly jumped away from her, pushing her to the side right when a hand swiped down at her. The hand that was in use now quickly chopped off the head, sending blood to splatter of himself and his friend. She screamed, the echo bouncing off the walls. Seb looked at her startled. "It's on me!!" she yelled, tearing her shirt off that was covered in blood.

The sound of her scream seemed to have caught attention to the stray groups that were around. Kiori was now in a panick, "Seb- Seb let's go. We need to find shelter." she said in a near whisper, standing there in only her bra. Seb nodded and took her hand before running, directing her this way and that. There wasn't a lot, ten at most. Maybe eleven? From what Kiori had counted, it was eleven, but her scream probably was going to attract more. Kiori ran to a stray car, pulling in hopes for it to be open. When it wasn't, she cursed and bent down, grabbing something from her bag. There was a click, and she hurriedly stumbled into the car, Seb right behind. She shut the door closed, locked it and held Seb close, the things now surrounding the cars. "Seb, we're going to die, alright little buddy? Erm, well, I am. What I want you to do is get out, and find someone alright? You need to be able to protect someone else, because I am not going to survive this," she was calm. To calm to be in a situation like this. Like she was prepared, and honestly, she was. She knew this was a bad idea. All she wanted was to get food. She needed supplies to fix Seb also. "You go back to Wendin. And do not let him gloat you got that?!" just the sound of the male got her annoyed. She tried to stray from him, to never talk to him, but he kept finding her. He was the one to tell her not to go out, but alas, she had to because he said not to. Seb rolled his head, like he was rolling his eyes, "Seb, I'm serious. Here, i'm going to let you out threw the sun roof. Wendin should be on the second floor, that weirdo." she huffed. Her heart was racing, and she knew Seb knew. "Go get help. I'll-" she smiled weakly, almost allowing herself to cry. "I'll be fine, okay?"

Seb stared at her from the top of the car, but nodded. In the speed of light, he jumped down and ran right to the house that he knew the others were in. Kiori waved to him, but screamed when something smacked the window, smearing blood all over, "Calm down. Alright, so lets see." she began to rummage quickly, her eyes stinging with tears, "s**t. I should have just listened to Wendin....He better help me." she whined out, grimacing at the sound of hissing and low rumbles of the things. In the back there was a long metal thing. She figured she could use that. The front of the car was surrounded by those creatures but the other side seemed safe. She nodded to herself, got up the courage and quickly opened the passanger door, stumbling out and making a small 'oof' when she fell to the ground. She scrambled to get up, grabbing the metal object and bolting to the direction of the house, thankfully Seb was already out of view.

Seb ran into the little slot only big enough for him, his metal clanking to the ground with a big thud. Once he was up and on his feet, he ran up to the second floor, searched every room until he finally found the male Kio was walking about. He ran in, the metalk clicking and clacking against the ground. He tapped on Wendin's shoulder, maybe harder than he should have. Being unable to talk, he used his glasses as communication, the red triangles lighting up and projecting words on them. I wish I could say I was sorry for disturbing, but i'm not. Kiori is in a bit of a predicament. She has seemed to have, for lack of better words, screwed up. She is trapped in a car not to far from here. It would be of a great pleasure if you cou- the words cut off when he suddenly peered out the dirty window, nearly face palming when he saw Kiori running with. The car wasn't far, not at all, actually, right in view of the house, but she was still caught, her hand swinging awkwardly. Excuse me.. Seb opened the window and jumped. Kiori was in a frenzy by the time Seb came and finished off the remaining three, shaking his head when Kiori nearly began to cry. Instead she barged inside, her body shaking and a infuriated fave. "I hate this." she growled out, walking upstairs to go to the bathroom and clean up. "I- Ergh. Are there spare clothing lying about, Seb?" the bunny shrug and Kiori groaned in annoyance, sitting down on the tub and staying there, breathing heavily.

I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be something to do with you
I really don't mind what happens now and then
As long as you'll be my friend at the end

Tweeterbri

It's fine dear! No worries~ And yeah sorry about the long post? I think..?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:58 pm
Full name: Aleci Mortag Divinski.
Nickname: Al
Personality: Aleci is always optimistic. A half full kind of guy. Although not very brave he well always protect his friends..if he had any left alive..
Biography: Aleci was raised in an orphanage with dozens of other children. Being the child who always raised spirits he got many kids adopted. Yet he himself wad never a lucky one. Once he turned eighteen he left to go wonder out on his own. Only a day after trying the world out for himself he got into a terrible street fight and lost his eye. After recovery a new plague had hit that kilLed most of the city but didn't...he wad confused but knee he had to survive. Grasping medico supplies from the hospital he set out to find survivors.
Role: A surviving teen
Weapons:Kap_40 machine pistol. 12 rounds 10 mags. Five_seven semiauto pistol.20 rounds 12 mags Luie ville slugger metal baseball bat
Picture : (( later )) White hair. Tall. Eye patch  

Abby Lockheart

negroluver222

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:49 pm

User Image

Name: Trensk Mikakka

Trensk snapped awake when he heard the commotion outside, something he got rather good at over the years. He swung his feet over the side of the bed and stood up, running his hand through his hair and yawning. He adjusted his gear (which he rarely took off), then walked out into the hall, and boomed out in his deep voice "What the ******** is going on here?". He looked around with with a slight glare, a bit annoyed that he was woken up. He saw the retreating form of Kiori, sighing at her state of affairs. He walked to the doorway of the bathroom, leaning against the doorframe, his features softening. "You go outside again?" he said softly, his heart dropping a bit at her state.

08Cannible_Waffles80

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image

--Ican see your °star °

▀▀▀▀______▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

e n d I n r a e

User Image

What can he say? He had been right and by now both of the two bickering kids knew it. Wendin's bright brown eyes flicked along the road outside through his window. Feet drawn up in his crooked kitchen chair that had been borrowed from downstairs while his forehead was smushed against the glass.
Kiori was in trouble apparently.

The small figure of said female came skirting into view from one of the neighboring homes. Legs stumbling and hands jerking at a car door until it flew open and she was able to fling not only herself but the crazy little mechanical creature inside. It was still a disbelieving little idea really despite his having seen the rabbit move about day on end. How did she keep that creepy thing running in such good health? Hell how had any of them kept themselves going without the added burden of their "hobbies"? While Wendin thought the others stupid for carrying extra baggage he himself couldn't deny it. Everyone had something that they clung to for comfort, to keep their sanity. Chiaki had his assumed dead girlfriends dog by his side. Kiori had her robot sci fi worthy rabbit..thingy. Tren hid behind his gear, protecting not only his skin but probably his very soul underneath those heavy layers. Zuki had her younger sister Sira to keep herself working, put her motherly self to good use. He thought she worried to much..like Kita did. Always buzzing about to try and patch up the broken group with her treasured medic pack. Wendin? He had something far less then noble and a bit embarrassing. He had never spoken a word about it before to anyone in favor of keeping it stuffed at the bottom of his backpack. It was a small pair of home made hand puppets, one black feline and one white bear. Both of them had button eyes with little cross stitched tongues and paws. He never took them out unless he really needed to be close to the past, talk to his younger brother even if he couldn't hear him anymore. Sometimes during the late hours of the night after he was left to keep watch Wendin would pull them from their tucked hidey hole and play with them. Remind himself if his beaten in role, to keep watch. A job Chiaki had pushed on him one day when the two were butting heads. Chiaki had told him to het out of their group or..pull his own weight. Wendin sucked it up and listened but only after nursing his swollen cheek.

Blinking out of his thoughts the teen turned and frowned at tthe very mechanical rabbit he had been thinking of. Cursiv his lack of observational skills he none the less waited to see what was up. As high tech as "Seb" was he couldn't verbally talk so Wendin settled for watching the red words scroll along. Eyes flicking back and forth with a growing smirk. So Kiori was admitting she had been wrong. Why Hazaa! An act of congress all in its own. "I told Ki so! But no one ever listens to good old..wendy?" he drifted off, gloating lost as the rabbit scowled and quite bluntly jumped through the window to no doubt save the girl on his own. Wendin however merely pouted, "Hey!" he snapped, distress falling on deaf ears. Open window..
This meant an open entry way to the outside, an access point to people or things to get in. Glaring the male packed up, grabbing his backpack and tucking it against his chest he left the room. Dragging the kitchem chair with him while awkwardly hooking the straps of his bag over his shoulders as he went Wendin slammed the door closed and kicked the back of the chair under the knob. Barring it shut.

Yet as he worked Kiori herself appeared, stomping up the stairs and into the bathroom to his annoyed surprise..half naked? What the hell?
Grunting he to went to inspect along with the equally frustrated Tren. Shuffling untill he was at the door frame Wendin crouched, peeking into the room at the sad if not disturbing sight of Kiori all shooken up. Frowning the teen peeked at the older boy standing above him before looking back to the other. Coughing he spoke up, "Oi, you ok Supergirl..right? Just a scratch yea?" lightly teasing her with his made up pet name. Super because of her smarts. It was after all his job to pester the female kind. And perhaps earned a one-up for heing right ha..
yet on a side note he was freaking out. Panicking a little on the inside over whether or not she had been.."Were you bit?"

Tweeterbri

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:26 pm

User Image

Kiori jumped a bit, not expecting either males to suddenly be standing there. Her hair was tied up into a loose bun, strands of hair sticking around awkwardly. She still had a bag hung close to her body, like she was trying to protect it, but only to loosen the grip at the sight of either guys. Trensk was a swell guy, Kiori deemed him safe enough to keep around, with his weapons always secured safely around himself. But then her eyes went to Wendin, and well, they rolled. The silly nickname he gave her was, well, it was just that. Silly. Who would want such a petty name? And even though she told him numerous times to call her either Kio or Kiori, he always went back to 'Supergirl'. It rather irritated her enough to make her roll her eyes every time he used it. "Of course I went outside again. Do you honestly expect me to just- Just sit here and do nothing? Sebastian needed supplies to be fixed and we needed food and water. We aren't the only one's here, you know. Our group as grown, which means more food is in use. Now, I have a plan set up for that, though." she stood up, then paused.

Her body was scratched and dirty, the only reason why she remember she was half naked was the small draft that picked up, causing her to shiver. Suddenly, she felt exposed, the scars from the past meeting with the newest ones. They were faded and scattered. But it was from years of hard work. Years of creating and destroying robotic beings. Sebastian was the newest and the only one to properly function. But even he had bugs that Kiori had yet to fix. It never seemed the right time. She looked surprised at Wendin's question, "What?" was her response before she shook her head, "Heavens no! Are you crazy? I'm not stupid. I wouldn't have come back here if I was bit!" she yelled at him, her hands clenching at the bag. She took a deep breathe, and shook her head again, "No...No I was not bit." she repeated calmly, her eyes closing.

Seb got in defense just then, stand in front of Kiori with his sword out and ready to attack if fully needed. A pat to the head calmed him down and made him drop his stance, his body shifting much like a humans to move and sit down on the top of the closed lid. "I- Hmm...Do. Well, would it be much of a bother if I borrowed a shirt from either of you? My shirt- Well, my old shirt had blood on it. I got rather scared, and tore it off." she admitted, ignoring their gazes as the same face came back. It was bored, like she didn't have anything better to do. Her hands began to rummage threw the bag, bringing out wires and mechanical items that were small enough to either fix or improve Seb. It wasn't to much, but enough for her to go a long way. Then, the stuff that covered the most of her backpack was food and water.

She turned and held it open for them to see, "Now, I am fully aware there is no things that need to be refrigerated, but I did find some other supplies. I got more supplies for nursing and health. We could always use more. I also found some flash lights and batteries and some hunting knives. I got plenty of water and a filter we could- Well, I can build a filter with some things I found-" she cut off for a bit and nodded, "I also have food. Dry cereal, some snacks for when we leave if needed. Dog food even." she handed the bag to Trensk and sighed, turning to turn the sink on and use only a bit of water. She grabbed a clothe and began to wash her arms off, old blood beginning to fade and crust. Her arms were scattered in burn marks and scratches, old, but still fading. Seb was mindlessly swinging his feet back and forth, like a child who had nothing better to do but wait for his mother and sit back. "Seb, dear, go find Tsu if you want to play." Kiori looked down at him, giving a smile reserved only for him. His glasses flickered in happiness, and he nodded, hopping down and leaving to find the two other girls.

Kiori looked back at the two with a raised brow, "As I was saying. Food. Our group has gotten a lot bigger than I think we all intended, yes? Not that it is bad, no. The more, the better, but food is scarce now. So, here's what we do. The adults, such as myself, who don't have a big role in the group will only eat maybe, oh lets say, twice a week. I know, still not a lot, but enough. Kids, well Tsuki, can eat at least four days, if needed five. She's young and needs energy. You two, because you are a big contribution, will eat at least three also. But I believe Kita should eat as much as Tsuki. She is a nurse, so we need her the most." she shrugged, "Now, I am simply giving ideas. I am, in no means, making you stay with this plan, but I believe it is a good one." Kiori said with a nod.

Her eyes kept flicking to the two. Sure, she had been shirtless in ront of guys before. Her boyfriend being one. But that was it. Her boyfriend. Neither of these two guys were her boyfriend, they were just boys. And standing there, shirtless, really made her nervous. She hated the sight of her own body, and in a fit of panic she wondered if they would mention her old scratches. Her mind began to wonder, her hands fidgeting and suddenly crossed over her chest. She didn't mind all to much, but enough to make her feel awkward. She always hid behind big clothing. Baggy shirts and sizes to big shirts. Kiori never saw herself as fat, because she knew for a fact she wasn't, she just thought it comfortable. That was it. People who saw her shirtless were always surprised by her petite form. She let out a breath, her eyes looking up and down and sideways, "And will you stop calling me Supergirl?" she suddenly huffed out, remembering the silly nickname. Honestly, she didn't want him to stop. It gave her sense of reason, a knowing that they were still alive for the time being. And maybe the only reason why Wendin bothered her so much was because he always did just that. Made her feel alive still, like she was still breathing and okay for now. She got a long fine with everyone else, they didn't bother her to much, just Wendin, who enjoyed teasing her all to much. He was just so, "It's so annoying."

Mr AltCtrlDelete

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:22 pm

User Image

Trensk sighed, taking the bag from her and and stowing it away. He then reached inside his bag and tossed one of his older, smaller shirts at Kiori, seeing as she was, well, near-naked from the waist up. He listened to her little speeches and nodded, saying, "A filter would be the best to get working as fast as possible. I'm not looking forward to drinking charcoal if we get digestive issues." he then grimaced at that thought, really hoping that filter would get working soon. Trensk watched Kiori carefully, not really sure what to think about her. She was...ok, to be honest, though he didn't know how the hell she stayed alive sometimes. He then saw her fidgeting, and subtle movements along some...scars of hers, and then he realized something. Moving so only Kiori could see it, he pulled his right sleeve up a bit, revealing a few long, twisting scars and other pockmarks across his skin. He smiled sadly, almost knowingly at Kiori before Trensk pushed back down his sleeve.

Looking over, he then nudged Wedin, saying, "Mate, I don't know about what you think, but with what we have right now that's probably the best we can do. I've gone longer without eating, but really with the combat we personally will have to do, 3 times a week would be a luxury compared to what could've happened, y'know?" Trensk then studied Wendin, watching carefully for anything. Wendin had this....slightly 'off' kind of air around him, something that had Trensk's 'second sense' going off. He didn't particularly care for him, but with his current situation, Trensk could put up with him. For now.

OOC: I'm wanting to see the others show up soon...very soon....

08Cannible_Waffles80
Tweeterbri

negroluver222

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:09 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M i z u k i and S i r a O r i h i m e

Are you ready?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccccccccc

MonsterxxxxxxxxxxxxxCreatures lie here
xxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxx|
xxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxx|
xxxxxHow should I feel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLooking threw the window
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI will hear the voices
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBathe in kerosean

. ı l ı .- - - - - - - - - - - - Volume - - - - - - - - - - - - . ı l ı .

✄ - - - - - - - -| Sira sighed once again threw the day. making Mizu sit up and stare at her, "If you sigh one more time, sweetie, I think i'll lose it." she said with a soft smile, showing that she was merely joking. Sira laughed just a bit, shrugging. Whispering how bored she was. Mizuki nodded in agreement, looking around the small living room- Okay, she lied. It wasn't small what so ever. It was rather large, the whole house being of a rather decent size. good enough to hold the whole group. Mizu was going to offer to play with her before a little mechanical being came, tapping Sira on the foot gently. The little girl beamed with happiness and looked up at Mizuki, asking with her eyes if she could go play. Mizu laughed softly and shooed the girl off, sitting up and dusting herself from the couch.

Her eyes directed to the light in the kitchen, stepping over something and silently stalking into the room. She smiled and bit and took a seat on the side of the table, still next to Chiaki, but not to close. She wasn't sure how comfortable he was with her just yet, "Hello." she started off with, her eyes trailing to the needle and thread. She rose a brow, nodding, "You're doing rather well, Chiaki. But, if you want, I can show you how to stitch properly. I use to be quite the stitcher when it was just Sira and I." she smiled softly at him, looking down at the dog and giving off a small wave to the canine. Mizu cleared her throat a bit, shifting in her seat, "Of course, you don't have to! Just- I was just wondering." she said with a small smile.

Mizuki knew how she could be. Maybe a bit controlling, maybe a bit of a mother hen, but it wasn't her fault. She had to grow up at a young age. Forced to care for her smaller sister. So yes, she could be a bit motherly, even over bearing, she thought. But she couldn't help it. She wanted the best for everyone. She wanted to keep everyone close by, to make sure they were okay and safe. She opened her mouth, about to speak, before she thought better, her mouth quickly closing snap. Her hand went to the straps of her two long swords, her crimson eyes darting around. Maybe this as a bit idea. She didn't know him to well, and maybe she was only being a bother to the poor boy. She began to shift a bit more, getting a bit awkward and she took a deep breath, looking back to see Sira and Seb running by, Sira laughing and giggling and seb making some weird noise that she thought was laughing.

User Image

OOC: Also, right, Kita wont be coming in for a while! She has some things she has to do with family, so she said she wont be able to post soon. But she'll come in, don't worry!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:29 pm
Mr CtrlAltDelete
08Cannible_Waffles80

User Image

--Ican see your °star °

▀▀▀▀______▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

e n d I n r a e

User Image

What did he expect? Wending lifted a brow with skeptical questioning at the offended teen. Well he sort of expected her to listen, not go outside like any sane person would. "Well yea.. besides, it was really stupid..don't see me running around because I can." he mumbled, turning his eyes else where in favor of ignoring the girls appearance. It was disturbing that she had so many nicks in the skin. Here an there over her body like a damaged road map. Some sort of his enstranged being could understand her logic for doing it though. Having a need to prove that he was right was in his blood just like it was for Kiori. Any sort of subtle hints dropped within conversation could and probably would be read off as a challenge. One that would be accepted with triumph. After all he had done with his brother and friends back before the time of "panic". When things were normal and not covered in grey and red.

Yet as she retaliated he quickly changed. Pushing himself up the wall until he was standing in the middle of the door way. "Don't yell at me!" he started, pointing at the girl. "I'm not the one who ran out like a retard on a play date soo, just making sure your not going to turn on one of us and eat me." he snapped, crossing his arms and ducking his head in frustration as her tone dropped. Growing calm once more..
Despite his outward appearance Wendin had the nasty habit of soaking up others attitudes like a dry sponge. So if he wasn't already feeling it then he was probably going to when the other grew frustrated or started crying. Though more times then not if they were crying he was pissed or disturbed about it. "Yes, ok." he hummed out, eying the little mechanical rabbit as it was assured out of its protective stance.

He didn't speak again, muling over Trensk's words. They should be enjoying their small little miracle really. Being that the group was now..well one, three..no seven strong and they had somehow scrapped up the supplies they had. It was he hated to think by pure luck if not the daring chances they took that had gotten them this stuff. As the older male moved to offer up one of his shirts and no doubt help the girl lighten the load he sighed. It almost made him feel....almost guilty. For not having gone with her in the first place or having tried harder to keep the smart Kiori from leaving the house in the first place. "Damn...why didn't we hole up there?' he muttered more to himself then anything. She had put herself in danger even after his arguementive rejections to the idea. Gone outside and bested her way through hell to drag back things they needed. Which by the sounds of it was quite the jack pot. Dog food even? Wendin would be lying if he said he wasn't a wee bit impressed with her feat. Surprised that she was able to find so much and carry it back on her person without getting killed in the process. It was one of the main rules of surviving. While you wanted to grab up as much as you could for later it was dangerous. The more you had tied to your person the easier of a target it made you. So getting the bare minimum was highly suggested when living in chaos. Wendin rubbed at his cheek as if he had already been clocked in the jaw. The others would be furious with him when they found out that he had let her go out on her own without the rest of the group's consent.

He didn't exactly blink back into the conversation however until she directed a comment towards him. Looking from his ready to go yet dirty shoes back towards Kiori and Tren themselves. Yes, odd that he wore his shoes in the house...wore all of his gear in the house but one couldn't get to comfortable. He was always ready for a quick escape if it was needed. "That's the point lad." he stated with a shrug. Giving a cocky smile to the girl even though he wasn't looking at her really. Instead giving the soldier a questioning look. Those pair of stern eyes studying Wendin like one might to a piece of specimen under a scope. What was it?
What was it he didn't really bother, turning away and backing into the hallway. There were more troublesome matters.

Should he push more furniture in front of the bedroom door? Make sure that nothing was able to get in? Check the other windows, roam the walls...
The teen sent a minor frown at the very being that had caused the point of his paranoia. Not like there was much of a chance that the hungry beasts outside would suddenly get smart enough to climb roofs but now that there was a crack in the defense he would probably think of nothing else. Sighing Wendin turned around and paced out into the hallway. "Well wallow around but i'm going to check the other windows and fences. Make sure they didn't climb the...cars." while he held an air of importance his voices came out hesitant. God forbid that they climb...oh what if they climbed through the sun roof of that freaking vehicle. Pushed out the open door of the car and came through! "The doors.....windows, what about..." his voice drifted off, hands tugging at his hair as he shuffled down the hallway. To much work to much work....

OOC: sorry if this one is a bit off @-@  

Tweeterbri

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image

cαη yøu нεαя мy Ρuιsε
_____Ρυмq
_______ Ρυмq
_________ Ρυмqiηg Τø τнε Ьεατ ø╒ τнis Ρøisøη?
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
█████████████████████████████████

__████ ____████████__▌▌

xxxxxxxxxxxx cΗiακi u

User Image

What was going on? The older male blinked up from his work with a hiss. The needle jabbing into his finger the action of jumping as the front door to the house slammed shut and Kiori stomped upstairs followed by her trusty companion Seb. "Uhh...?" he frowned, setting his shirt down on the table for a moment while listening. No scratching, moaning, or banging to be heard so he didn't jump to a full wave of conclusions at least. The lack of barking from his dog further assured Chiaki that everything was ok, for now. The canine pushing into a sitting position in favor of laying her head on his knee having lost interest in the commotion. "Wendin better be behaving, that's all I have to say Pup." he snorted..bouncing his leg to juggle the dogs head around, earning a grumble. The twenty year old lightly smiled but hesitantly picked back up where he had left off. Struggling to hook the needle into its own string so he could not off the row.

As he pinched the first knot together it became aware to him that the others were beginning to stir. The sound of Sira, their youngest member, laughing from the other room hitting his ears. It was sort of relieving actually. To know that there was still time for some sort of normalcy in this messed up world they had been stranded in. Time for light banter and jokes or to watch a child play and a dog chew on a shoe. It was, warming really. Biting his lip in effort he fumbled around with the string. Quickly sucked into the task he barely noticed the other's presence until she was pulling back a chair and easing into the chair. While he wanted to conquer the fixing of his sweater today Chiaki abandoned it in favor of a far more pleasing sight, Mizu. She was the closest to his age in their band. Being just older then him by a year yet he felt like he could relate to her. Not only in their mixed generations but in quite a few other departments. From their attitudes on occasion to more or less their shared burdens. Both of the early adults had something they still needed to hold onto. As did they all but for Chiaki and for sure the other it was a bit more important. Sira and canine companion Deer. Two little creatures that were dependent on their elders.

"Hullo Mizuki." he commented back with a smile of his own. People would still be weary of each other it was just natural in their current states of mind. But Chiaki sort of wished that the need for sitting across the room from everyone just to feel comfortable wasn't needed between the seven of them. Seeing as how far they had gotten amongst this crap he himself could say that if not just a little...he trusted them. Their judgment at least. He had yet to actually share anything more then just his name and what his main hot spots were when it came to helpful abilities. Little details further then that were kept locked in the safe box of his cranium. "Hmm?" he blinked, looking down at his loosely clenched hands before laughing with realization. "Ah, yea. I try to keep the clothes patched up, winter will come eventually." he sighed out. Perhaps they could test the rumors? "I can imagine you were, with Sira..and all." he confirmed awkwardly. Chuckling as the furry beast sitting under the table wagged her tail a few times once being recognized by someone else. Mizuki, always offering a lending hand. It was far to kind and took up so much energy to just worry over things. Yet she seemed so torn about it. Apologizing most of the time like she was this very instant for trying to help. Chiaki shook his head at the girls silliness, "Actually, I could probably use a few lessons. I'm..lacking in the housing department." he joked poorly, meaning that he was rather horrid when it came to the little tasks. The ones that his mother use to always take care of. Stacking their dishes neatly, making sure towels were hear and that items were pristine and clean. Chiaki was of course that cliché boy. More into romping around in the street with a basket ball or teaching one of the neighborhood kids how to change a tire then actually being cooped up inside. Not that that was a bad thing no!

He didn't try save his bad humor but stayed quite. Not really sure what to say from here. How does one strike up a conversation when there was nothing new or present to talk about aside from what was lurking outside this house that was not theirs. "How is the weather today?" and "Did you hear about that celebrity!" seemed a bit foolish. No one had heard about anything in a long time..not unless it was painted as warnings or hints on walls of abandon markets and houses. Mizuki seemed to be suffering from the same thing, shifting uneasily and opening her mouth like a fish out of water. Luckily Deer getting up to inspect the sounds of play broke the silence if not by a little. "Im not going to bite...promise." he spoke lightly, reaching to the side so he could grab his pocket knife. Cut off the left over string from the stitching. "So...what do you have planned?" he asked, peeking over at the red eyed girl amongst the ends of his bangs. Perhaps a bit of conversation would help. Besides, she might had some sort of idea on what to do next because to put it frankly Chiaki didn't. He may have a level head in most cases but he had no right idea where they should all go! Safe zones protected by the military seemed like beautiful dreams...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

O.O.C:

08Cannible_Waffles80

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:12 pm

User Image

Trensk sighed and split away too, walking with heavy footfalls down the hall. His hands fell into it's usual walking position, SMG held across his chest, both hands on their respective grips. The classic position. He walked down the hall, watching the activity carefully, like a patrol. He did this maybe two or three times a day, just to see how things were. He watched the child and the 'bot play around, running past him, giggling and laughing away. Trensk smiled sadly at them, his heart dropping that everyone else were being put through this, especially Sira. This shouldn't be a life for her. This shouldn't be a life for any of the others. He didn't include himself in that list of 'people this shouldn't happen to'. He made himself into this...thing, this death machine, so people could actually have the lives they wanted. That was good enough for him. He just wanted people to be happy, and if killing the people who threatened them was the way to sustain their happiness, then so be it. He just wondered if lying about his age to get into the military quicker was the way to do it. Then again, why was he even alive if this is what he was meant to do?

Trensk sighed, shaking his head and walking a bit farther. Peeking into a room, he saw Mizuki and Chiaki, taking and joking. The two 'little biggies', as he called them somewhat humorously, seemed to be doing ok. Doing well, considering what they had been through so far. He hoped that things would turn out better for them. With, or without him influencing things, he'd never know until they happened. He walked a bit farther and stopped, sitting down on a chair in the hallway, adjusting his things on his body and settling in, just staring at the wall and letting his thoughts wonder...

08Cannible_Waffles80
Tweeterbri

negroluver222

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:30 pm

User Image

Kiori glared at Wendin, her eyes staying on his with a small snarl, "Stupid? You know what is stupid, Wendy?" she asked, a smirk crossing her lips, "It's stupid to think that going out is stupid-" but before she said any more, anything witty or insulting in words that he wouldn't know, she examined him. The way he refused to look at her skin, it was obvious. His eyes trailed, any where but at her, and that only made her more aware of her body. She said nothing, muttering under her breath about how ridiculous and inconsiderate and how much of a jerk he could be. It sounded more like a playful banter if you will, maybe trying to lighten the mood if she could.

Yelling was one thing that Kiori would not take though. Not from him, not from anyone. She stepped forward, her chest puffing out as if to show her dominance, "And you think it's okay to yell at me!" she retorted, her eyes narrowed, "Oh? Retarded? What? Lack of vocabulary made it hard to use any other word besides something offensive?" she said with an annoyed voice. "And you want to know what I was doing when I was going out and being 'retarded' you jerk? I was getting us food. I was getting us water. I was making sure we were okay. I risked not only my life, but Seb's. And before you say anything about Seb not being alive, I will state this again. Sebastian and an AI; oh wait, that's to hard for you to understand, right? AI stands for artificial inteligence. Shall I explain? Of course because the size of your brain is nothing more than that of a rat. AI are very smart and very well created robotic beings. They move and walk like a human, some talk, some sign, some don't. Depending on the creator- Which, may I add, was I. Oh, am I still the retard now? I sure am. Mhm." she snapped back with venom dripping from her words. She was angry. It was like Wendin had nothing better to do than to make feel as if what she did was wrong. It wasn't. It was helpful and a lot more than what he probably did. Sure, she didn't fight personal, but Seb did. He did a majority of the time.

She wasn't saying that Wendin didn't fight. She knew he did. His worn clothes, dirty and stained with blood and other elements from the outside world. His weapons that never seemed to leave his side, yes. He fought, and he did well. But he didn't go out, risking his life to get them food and water. She took a deep breath, calming her angered nerves and trying to relax. She knew how Wendin got. He tried to be dominant, which just didn't sit at all with Kiori, not in any shape or form. She took the bag gently from Tren before he left, getting a bottle of water and some food. Not for herself though. She looked up at Wendin, "You have to remember, the places I got this from had big windows. Sure, they had food and a lot more of things to survive with, but windows will give our location away and could be dangerous." she stated like it was common sense.

It was hard to find a place to rest and stay. With the groaning and scratches at the door. The whimpers that came from the youngest of the group at night, Sira. Everyone was on watch. Though Seb was usually teamed up with the person, he still needed his own sleep. Kiori had to reserve electricity with the little robotic being. She had ways to recharge him, sure, but it was hard and took time. She had to shut him down or he would waste his battery quicker.

Kiori looked over at Wendin, rolling her eyes at the cocky smile that was directed towards her. He was annoying, sure, but he was one hell of a fighter. She cleared her throat, handing the bag back to Tren. She reached her arms up, stretched out her sides and her back, which popped loudly up and down her spine. She sighed softly. "Wallowing is a waste of time at a place in life like this." she rose a brow at the male, sensing something a bit off from him right now. He seemed worried, panicked even. When the two finally left and let her to her own devices, she cleaned herself up, fixed up her bun, looked at herself in the mirror and groaned. With a huff, she grabbed the water and food and walked out also, slightly padding up and next to Wendin. "They do not climb- Not yet at least." she simply stated, low so only the two could hear. "But, from how intelligant they can be, I have a feeling it wont be long before they can start climbing. She followed hm down the hallway, worried at the sight of him. Sure, she got annoyed by him, but that didn't mean she didn't feel bad for him. She grabbed a wrist and pulled him into a stop, "Wendin," she began, calm and collected .Her face- her eyes even- held no true emotion, but her voice was dripping with sincere worry and reassurance, "You mustn't get yourself so worked up. I know, it's panicking, having to worry about if we're safe. If we'll all make it out alive." she paused in her words, her charcoal colored eyes looking into his, "But at times like these- time that I manage to mess up- you need to stay calm." her hand traveled to give his hand a light, reassuring squeeze before letting go fully, "Here." she held out the food and water, forcing the others hand to grab it before turning, "You need energy." was the last thing she said before she began to walk back down the stairs of the house.

Mr AltCtrlDelete

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am
Mr CtrlAltDelete
08Cannible_Waffles80

User Image

--Ican see your °star °

▀▀▀▀______▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

e n d I n r a e

User Image

Something heavy, this chair just isn't going to do...
Wendin scowled, the sound of Kiori yelling in protest at him bouncing down the halls and distracting him from his task at hand. Stupid? What was stupid about mopping up this potential...health hazard! "Me stupid? Are you going to diagnose me now Doctor?" he called from down the way though his voice only grew strong as the distressed boy came back into view. Hands holding on securely to a chair that had been previously holding the bedroom door closed. Wendin wasn't going to role over on this one because she was still wrong right? It would of been a more tactical route to bring up the possibility with the group perhaps. Plot out the plan of action, one that might of included raided said house before shifting into a mode of flee. Run from this little place in hopes of making it to some other sort of safe zone without loosing someone. Without tripping up and being left to the clawing nails of some glassy eyed..human? The teen clenched his hands down into his tattered jeans for some sort of security. If he closed his eyes and imagined enough he was pretty sure he could feel them tugged at his shoes.

He flicked his eyes back up from their driftings in favor of looking at Kiori in the face. Was it ever this difficult to get along with girls when he was in high school? "Mmmm...I don't know." he deadpanned, releasing his hold on his jeans Wendin sarcastically opened his arm at the girl as if waiting for her to elaborate which she did of course.Oh that's right, he never had to associate with girls because they thought he was to..what was the word, idiotic perhaps. No, something that involved the meaning of petty. It bothered him that he could bring about the word, mind to distracted by the various places it was splitting between. His frustration over the lost bit of his mental "vocabulary" only seemed to intensify as the other rambled. Crued..no... he continued, sighing and stepping backwards to look at the chair in disgust while holding an air of aloofness. He knew that Kiori was smart hey. Had when they first found the girl even because to put it simply people didn't just run around with fighting bots close at their heels now did they? No, not to mention her theories and little bits of hard knock schooling would show through in conversation. But that wasn't the point here anymore..wasn't. It hadn't been when he had told her that this idea of raiding the houses in small groups was stupid. Yes it was logical, make less noise or attract attention and what not. But was it worth it? Had she not seen the numbers of little "adoring fans" growing since their arrival. Piling up and climbing over, cars. "Shut up! Just shut..up." he snapped out suddenly, whirling on the dark haired other just as she finished her rant. "There isn't time for this crap got it?" he spat, settling a none to friendly glare to try and top the malice in her own voice. "Dictionaries and degrees wont help you feed them enough. They aren't going to help you run away either when they come banging on your damn door. I keep what I need." he stated, turning away to go back to that bedroom door. The one that was making his skin crawl because it was so, open. Right now he needed to clear his head and think straight. The fort was at stake here and no one even knew it. Well until now..he was pretty sure the entire household knew of it. Seeing as how Tren had went to find someplace to sit downstairs and they were yelling like monkeys. "I need...something." he mumbled, planting a rather shaky hand up against the far wall as he walked away again. Dragging it along until he touched the surface of a cheap end table. That wouldn't do either! "They get in through windows...its a bad idea." whether or not he was talking to someone legit at this point wasn't made known.

Wendin felt nauseated at her observation. So, she noticed their behavior as well? Had she started keeping tabs on the fact that they hunted? Preserved their...their crumbling bodies by ceasing to bang once the scent was gone? The taller didn't directly look at the winner of this argument but settled for glaring ahead into the window at the end of the hallway. What if they were climbing the sides of this house right now? Tumbling over the fence and stumbling along the yard as they drew closer in. Hand tugging at the door knob out of pure luck while they prodded along the outside walls for some sort of crack. Those, people out there? They were getting smart..the need to eat pushing them to be crafty. It was a nerve wracking thought but one that was probably going to be true. If they even survived long enough to see it. Kiori was doing a pretty good job at adding to his doubt of this. "What?" he breathed out at the sound of his name. It was a mere reactive instinct. The way he tensed and drew his arm in away from the hold, eyes flicking back with a bout of short lived panic that was killed off itself once he was only greet with the familiar pair of dark eyes. Did he detect worry? Perhaps..

It wasn't written on her face he noted. Kiori having covered it up with a well crafted poker face of sorts. But her voice had it. Soft and trembling with the undertones of sympathy. Wendin didn't say anything after that. Only hesitantly breaking their eye contact and looking away from Kiori in what one might of read as defeat. While she thought and was correct on the messing up it was his responsibility. His job to keep an eye on all of them right? His shifts of sitting up for hours on end at night to make sure things were clear didn't truly end once the sun rose. While Wendin wasn't willing to throw himself to the wolves on a daily basis for these people...he was attached. A dangerous and saddening concept because in this world, everything that was special...well died..
And the thought of dying was scary. To difficult not to panic when something threatened you like that. Wendin blinked hard into the floor to clear his blurring vision. Don't you dare... he encouraged, closing his trembling fingers over the others but not squeezing hard enough to keep it when she pulled away. "I don't..-" he mumbled out upon the attempted sharing of her items. Despite flattening his hands out to make it more difficult to actually put the bottle of water and little bit of meal in them she proceeded anyways. Forcing them into his hands until he was made to grab a hold of them. "..right." was all. Only looking up at the other once she turned and started to make her way downstairs to join the rest of the waking group. What was wrong with this place? Backing up until his frame pressed into the solid surface of the wall the boy sighed. Sliding down it until his rump hit the floor he curled in on himself. Dropping the precious source of energy on the carpet beside him the boy tucked his head into his knees to breath. This was just some messed up game he would eventually wake up out of right? The girl would eventually stop pulling at his mind strings and just leave him alone yes. Making vital attachments like Mizu and Chiaki had were dangerous. It'd only hurt worse later when the line broke..

The brown haired teen sighed, counting to ten once..and then back down again. It was ok though right now yes. Those things couldn't coordinate themselves enough to climb onto roofs. They just had to move soon that's all and everything would be fine. Pack up before things turned sour and such. He had done it multiple times so it'd be easy. And if he couldn't convince them to leave then Wendin would go on his own of course. It was easier to take care of himself anyways when he wasn't having to expend precious energy running circles around other people. Sighing Wendin leaned his head back against the wall, mind in a calmer place. Rubbing the sides of his shoes together he smirked with the satisfaction of formulating a plot in there next step of this wild game. Now to just wait for the sunrise and they could get out. It was to dangerous to venture in the dark when your enemy couldn't even see you anyways..

OOC: Tender Drama! <3 I think I also made him a bit to crazy haha ^^'  

Tweeterbri

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas