Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
☪ Legend of the Broken Moon [O//A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Cresil felt a new presence, was it his sister? No, it wasn't her, he was curious, very curious as to who or what that person or thing was that had approached the shrine, in mere seconds he appeared in front of the male that had entered the shrine grounds with an unhappy face, he wasn't pleased that it was a human who he saw sitting there, he pointed at Connor as he still held Senyuu in his other arm

User ImageUser Image "You, Human, Fool, what makes you think you can just disturb me with your presence?! Lumina! Get this human away from the temple!"

He blurted out with a raging face, he really didn't have a thing for humans and since he was a male even worse, after all what if...what if he would steal his precious Senyuu from him?! no, he couldn't let that happen.

Soon after Lumina had exited the shrine as she spotted the male and her raging brother, a light sigh escaped her lips as she returned to smile and approach them both, standing at the side of her brother

User ImageUser Image "Cresil, you're too noisy, if you carry on you'll wake your precious Senyuu."

And with that the raging demon shut his mouth, it was horrible that his sister knew his weakness, all he did was hold the little girl with both his arms whilst clenching his hands furiously as Lumina approached the human male more, she was more open with people no matter if demon or human

User ImageUser Image "Hello, I'm Lumina, I apologise if my brother Cresil was rude to you, and, you are?"

Lumina spoke in a soft and sweet voice which made her aura seem much more pleasant then that of her pesky brother Cresil's, if it wasn't for Lumina keeping him in his pace he would have probably attacked the male already, with a growl he left the scene not wanting to wake up his 'precious princess' Senyuu and because he couldn't stand seeing a human.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:21 pm
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

I don't know how or why I'm this powerful.....

Alone in his thoughts, Connor thought back to his first boxing match; long ago when he was still just a small child. Dodging and Weaving through punches meant to peg him in the face, delivering hammering strikes of his ow- "What the hell is this guys problem?", Connor thought to himself as he stood up, and clenched his fists as he was scolded. "Demon.... with a child?", he thought to himself as he observed the paternal demon, the runes on his wrist wrappings shining a bright blue for a moment. While Connor made note of the reaction, he decided that it was best observed for him to observe later.

Shortly after the male demon shouted for someone named Lumina, Connor readied himself for a fight; having taken on more than two people at a time more than once in his life. His fists were clenched at his sides, the runes shining again on his arm, and he felt a strange burning sensation in his chest. Before Connor could even make sense of the situation, it was defused, leaving him bewildered as the male demon stalked away into the shadows. Connor unclenched his fists, the runes on his arm now fading, he turned to the female and nodded. "You're okay, miss.... I was just out jogging, I didn't mean to offend anyone. My name is Connor.... it's umm... Nice to meet you Lumina.", He spoke softly, and politely to Lumina, his hand reaching to the back of his head as he cast his eyes to the ground. COnnor never had a lot of luck talking to women, human or demon, especially if they were as striking as the one before him,

.... But I'll use this power for good, and vanquish all who oppose me.

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lumina laughed a little at the way he was acting, to her he seemed somewhat like a little child, just like Senyuu, when they were scolded and found they'd look to the ground and look all innocent and he reminded her of that kind of a child

User ImageUser Image "There's no need for the miss and it's a pleasure to meet you too, oh and don't worry you didn't my brother he's just....very complicated, he always behaves like that with others"

As she mentioned his brother her gazed trailed off to the side, the path her brother followed before he 'vanished', he was a hot head and it couldn't be denied since he would often get himself into trouble and other people around him, yet what did really get Lumina's attention were whatever it was that was shining around his wrist

User ImageUser Image "Connor, I hope you don't mind me asking but, what are those things?"

She pointed at his wrists, at the runes to be exact since she had never seen such a thing before but it emitted some kind of strange power which bewildered her and made her quite interested in the human since as far as she knew, humans didn't have any powers or so she was told, as her interest had been caught the wind started to pick up and get a little stronger around them.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:41 pm
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor couldn't help but blush as Lumina chuckled at him, wondering what he was doing that could be seen as funny to her. His mood perked slightly, knowing now that he wasn't entirely at fault for her brother's behavior. "I could have handled him, it's not often that someone gets the better of me. I appreciate you stepping in though.... I don't like throwing hands unless I have to.", he said in a somewhat soft voice, far outlandish compared to his normally rough tone of speaking. He had to admire Lumina for sticking up for her brother, having lost his own brother to a demon when he was a child. When she asked him about his wrist wrapping, he lifted his right arm up for her to see it a little more clearly.

"Well, normally these are just wrist wrappings to stabilize my wrists while I box. But I've had runes traced across them so I can defend myself against demons, when they see fit to start a fight with me.", Connor explained as he lowered his arm again, the runes shining blue again. "The glowing is new, so your guess is as good as mine on that note.", Connor said with a light chuckle, his gaze now glancing to his left arm as he raised it to examine to glowing runes. As the wind picked up around them, Connor smiled to himself and opened his water bottle again. Using his left index finger like a conductors wand in an orchestra, a thin stream of water flew around his arm and settled on his wrist like a serpent.

Connor Lovelace

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lumina wasn't too pleased as she heard him say that those runes were for basically attacking demons after all she herself was one too, and the fact that he told her that he could have handled her brother surprised her, either he thought extremely high of himself, or he just didn't fight enough demons to know that not every demon was the same, she shrugged it off as if it was nothing.

User ImageUser Image "Well, if you're strong or not I don't mind you sparring with my brother since he enjoys that quite a lot, but just don't get on his bad side, he's actually a very nice guy"

The female then drew even closer to the male as she lifted her hand to lightly poke at his wrist with her index finger, it still amazed her, her eyes were then drewn to the actions he had made with the water, indeed this human had powers, but...didn't that mean he was something other than human? It really confused the female after all, weren't all humans powerless creatures? At that note she took a few steps back still keeping her smile on her face

User ImageUser Image "It seems like you and I are quite alike, I mean with being able to manipulate an element"

Lumina's voice had changed just a little as she was still focusing on his wrist, how many demons had he killed? Or more, why would he even have to defend himself against them? But she wasn't one to question after all she had enough blood stained on her hands from the past.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:02 pm
(Finally posting! But no layout as of right now . 3 .)

Senyuu was sleeping, this was usual for the young demoness. She'd sleep all the time if she could but she knew she'd have to wake up sometime and play some games, let alone eat some food. That thought alone made her stomach grumble, even though she was asleep. She layed there in the arms of her 'special' companion known as Cresil as she was still sleeping. Not a single peep from her. Well, up until he walked away from Connor and Lumina which caused her to start punching in her sleep. She was having another strange dream. She'd been having strange dreams ever since last week, the same time that half of Tsukis spirit had entered her well being and she started human school. She was kicking and punching now. This dream was getting her to be active it seems. Almost like exercise. After a minute or two, she'd stopped punching, grumbling and kicking and started to grumble a little more before her small hands reached up to her eyes and starts to rub them frantically to make her wake up as she yawned. After some time, Senyuu had woken, the little demoness looked around to notice she wasn't really in her room anymore as she blinked lazily before looking at the person carrying her as absent mindedly, she raised her arm and literally slapped her hand on Cresil's cheek. Yup...she was still half asleep as she yawned a bit before looking at him with half open eyes and used her free hand to rub her eye. Getting sleep out of her eyes or at least attempting as her hand was still stuck to the cheek of the older demon.
Taiyo though, he was sitting onthe shrine roof as per usual. He laid there on the tiles with a yawn. This was where he slept every night now. How pathetic, a God like him sleeping on the roof of some sham of a temple. How annoying. How...unlike him... But at least from this rooftop, he could see everything happening. The conversation between Lumina and Connor, and the demon Cresil walking off with the annoying brat Senyuu in his arms. He had his arms behind his head as he yawned simply. He just needed his companion back, his little familiar.  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:03 pm
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor watched Lumina carefully, after she touched his arm and stepped away. "He doesn't seem like he would fight fair, otherwise I would.", Connor said softly, and lowered his arm again, the water stream now manifesting a serpent head and slithering up to his chest before disappearing into the fabric of his shirt. "Lumina... are you telling me that you know more about this power I have?", Connor asked as he took a half step back from her, sensing something about her that he hadn't noticed before. "She's a demon.... but... she's not like the others...", Connor thought to himself as he tried his best not to take a fighting stance, not wanting to offend Lumina or invoke a fight. "You aren't like other demons......"

Connor relaxed for a moment, hoping silently that he wouldn't regret the action. "I hope you understand that I only fight to defend myself from them....", Connor thought, all of a sudden unable to speak up. Lumina's beauty was striking to him, especially in the light they had met in. "I can't fight you..... I won't. For a demon, you've shown kindness to me... which... is a luxury I haven't known in a long time.", Connor's thoughts swirled into literally a million different conversations at once. his imagination causing his normally collected mind to wander.

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:19 pm
(OoC; I have to go to work for a few hours. Stupid manager can't manage anything without me there. It's 3:20 pm here, I should be back in about 6 hours if traffic is kind to me.)  

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:21 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Cresil was....rather shocked as he noticed the movements of his little Senyuu, he looked down and watched her carefully as he stopped in his tracks and ended up having the small childs hand on his cheek, he wouldn't admit how much he actually liked it as he then removed it from his face and using that hand he then gently caressed her hair

User ImageUser Image "I hope you didn't have a nightmare Senyuu"

He told her in a...in a more mature and protecting voice unlike the rough and violent voice he had with the human, no this was Senyuu we were talking about! His one and only-----that she doesn't even know about, anyway it was strange for her to move around and grumble and mumble in her sleep but she's been doing it for quite a while and it's been troubling the male a lot since he doesn't know what's wrong.

Lumina was wondering, Cresil, did he fight fair? Well he used his own strength and his powers and wouldn't really use and 'special moves' unless he thought it was needed, but if one saw the whole picture from the strength he has people would assume he doesn't fight fair. The female then looked back up and looked the male straight into the eyes as she listened to what he was saying, what struck her the most was the fact that he said to her she wasn't like the other's, was he trying to say....she was different on a good way or bad way like everyone else?

User ImageUser Image "I really can't tell you much about it since I don't control your element, as for me I can control the wind, my brother fire, and it seems like you can control water"

Lumina tried her best to keep her voice like the one she usually had, but the phrase just kept being repeated in her head, that she wasn't like the other demons, and then the screaming and shouting from the other's of her kind, the one's who said that she and her brother were monsters

User ImageUser Image "What exactly do you mean....that I'm not like the others..."

She had to ask him or else she would think he thought of her as a monster just like everyone else did, after all from what Cresil taught her everyone was their enemy, they only had each other, Senyuu and the chef and that everyone else, especially humans, were against the Demon race, well that's what he told her and Lumina not knowing if it was true or not just accepted her brothers' words.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!: okaay c':

Connor Lovelace

Yume on Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:51 pm
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor's stance relaxed almost entirely, and a soft smile appeared on his face as he lifted his hands to show Lumina he meant no harm. "It's a good thing, Lumina.... a very good thing.", Connor said to her as he then crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against a tree. "Not many people show me kindness.... so I'm a little curious as to why.", Connor said softly as he then dropped his head again, his exhaustion setting in slightly and the burning sensation arising in his chest again. His hand clasped over his chest for a moment, as he pondered the many possibilities that could cause such an effect on him.

"What the hell is this? My frozen heart melting or something?", Connor asked as he flashed his eyes towards Lumina, wondering if she was the cause. "But wait... she controls the wind.... and her brother controls fire, so it can't be her....", Connor thought to himself as he straightened his body slightly. His hand dropped to his side now, and his gaze returned to Lumina so as to not seem impolite.

Kise no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:14 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lumina's face somehow lit up, which was strange for her, it started radiating with a little more happiness than before, she thought her brother was wrong of accusing humans to be as judging and horrible as any other race, however her bright face soon stopped as she returned to her normal smiling face

User ImageUser Image "Why....Well I show kindness to everyone really, I don't see a reason to be mean or harsh to someone unless they hurt someone I care about"

The female observed the little human carefully as she started seeing how he seemed to change his pose a lot, humans sure were weird, well that's what she thought at that moment

User ImageUser Image "Connor, are you feeling alright?"

Lumina questioned him with more of a worried tone, yet to be honest if she was worried about him at that moment or not is a complete mystery, yet, she feels the need to investigate humans more, find out about them mostly because they now live in a world infested by them, but she was also curious about his actions, poses, just the way he was really since she never seemed to have met a person like him.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:32 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor nodded tp Lumina and stood upright, his hands stretching to the back of his head. He cocked a smirk and cracked his neck, and then dropped the smirk, feeling like a fool for showing it in the first place. "I'm fine.... this is all just a little weird..... Hell of a way to spend a Saturday.", Connor said with a slight chuckle, in all honesty the situation did seem a little funny to the young man. His hands clenched in his hair as his chest burned again, but he showed no reaction towards it as he popped his neck again.

"Lumina... there's something about you that I can't quite put my finger on.... but whatever it is... for once I'm not compelled to fight, and that is a nice change.", Connor said with a soft smile on his lips, with as much as he had been smiling in the short time he had been talking with Lumina, his cheeks ached from all of it.

Kise no Shirube

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:39 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Lumina was confused as of why the male started popping and cracking his neck, it was the first time she actually saw someone doing that, when he mentioned that something was different about her, was he mentioning her weapon? Well if taken from that angle then she and her brother were different, the female placed her hand on her chest after all their weapons are found inside of them, or did he maybe mean the horns? Or the golden wings? She didn't know.

User ImageUser Image "Hmmm, well I apologise this is mostly mine and my brothers' fault then I guess....and I'm sure that many people would say that there are things different to me and my brother, you aren't the first one really, but it's weird if you aren't compelled to fight because of it"

Ah Lumina, smart to the limits yet still not knowing the right way of interacting with a human or trying to find out what they mean, of course all she thought was that he was talking about the weapon inside her, but then again how would he know? Stupid question with no apparent answer as the female lightly tightened a little grip on her chest area in wonders and confusion.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫresil?!:

Connor Lovelace

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:53 am
~Connor Lovelace~

User Image

Connor watched Lumina curiously, as she displayed the same actions he had just moments before. "Could she be feeling that same sensation too?", Connor wondered to himself as he relaxed and placed one hand on his hip and continued to watch Lumina carefully. Taking her words into consideration, wondering why she had apologized to him. "Lumina, you've no reason to apologize to me.... you've done nothing wrong to me...", Connor said softly, fighting within himself the urge to reach out to her as he would a best friend.

"Why these emotions now?", Connor thought as he continued to observe Lumina, his gaze falling to his feet as his free hand found its way to the back of his head again.

Connor Lovelace

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers