Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
What kind of contests should the guild run! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free gold?
  yes
  maybe
View Results

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:01 am
floralsnow

That's understandable. It's really hard to manage and come up with various ideas for everyone to enjoy their stay with the guild. smile

sure is!

especially since we have like... 5 on going projects atm bare min... rofl

I am thinking of making a subforum for a guild newsletter or something because there is so much going on it never fits into announcements...  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:05 am
Nights-Rune
floralsnow

That's understandable. It's really hard to manage and come up with various ideas for everyone to enjoy their stay with the guild. smile

sure is!

I am thinking of making a subforum for a guild newsletter or something because there is so much going on it never fits into announcements...

I'll be sure looking forward for them. And if you need help, ask me anytime. I'll try to help as much as I can emotion_hug  

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:09 am
floralsnow
Nights-Rune
floralsnow

sure is!

I'll be sure looking forward for them. And if you need help, ask me anytime. I'll try to help as much as I can emotion_hug

Thanks smile emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:56 pm
floralsnow
Nights-Rune
floralsnow

Ok and don't worry, I don't expect that much on prizes. I just want something fun ^_^

its ok its just heartbreaking on occasion when people ask for things and then don't participate. (even when i personally quote them with the link...)

i am not saying your suggestions are not valid (they are good) its just hard to organize a whole guild and think of fun things to run sweatdrop

please don't think I am nay saying, I just get a little burned out now and then because I work really hard on making the guild appeal to as many people as possible.

Tek tek contests are very much in the pipeline though (in fact I was going to launch one tomorrow blaugh )

so do stay tuned smile

I am just wondering if floralsnow would be interested in designing and running a contest. She seems to be an idea person and enthusiastic.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

The Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas